Ryuichi
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2007, 02:53 AM

The most disturbing one? That's kind of hard. I don't watch much horror or anything... so probably it would be Akira. Those kids were creepy.
The most annoying is Naruto, because no one will shut up about it. I can stand the show itself (stand, mind you, not overtly enjoy) but the fans are heinous :gonk:

Socks
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Socks

Old 04-12-2007, 03:57 AM

• Disturbing:
    The most disturbing I've seen would have to be Bobobobobobobobobo.
    Or something like that. .-__.- The name doesn't help either.
    The art also creeps me out. *Shudder*
    Annoying:
    The prize = Naruto.
    Second place= FMA.
    Naruto is annoying because of the fans, and it's really..yuckh. It ruins "ninja."
    Oh, realultimatepower.com is so funny, because it's making fun of ninja. XD
    Full metal alchemist: 'nuff said, fans are annoying. And the main character is NOT hot. @__@
    Otherwise, the anime isn't annoying. i kinda like the plot. XD

Victor Von Doom
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-12-2007, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepingPumpkin
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_doll
well it's a tie on the annoyence scal for me between Bo-Bo-Bo Bo Bo-Bo-Bo and Fooly Cooly. I can't believe I watched the whole entire FC marathon, I had no Idea what was geoing on except for the fact the the pink haired chick ran peole over with her scooter.
Lol yeah, me too! Someone mentioned earlier that the guitar was symbolism for his sexuality....first I heard of that.
They heaped on the symbolism, but they forgot a story. I'm sure if you poked around the introweb you could find a site devoted to picking apart the show, but it's probably not worth it.

Skada
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Skada

Old 04-12-2007, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Now that brings me to another point.....shows you guys thought were really well animated. I'll start the ball rolling by saying that Aquarian Age...has some really REALLY beautiful animation going on. Not in all scenes but at times you can really see the extra effort and time put into it.
i have really wanted to see Aquarian Age. i read all of Juvenile Orion and very much enjoyed it, but haven't gotten my hands on the anime yet.

dhaithi

Old 04-12-2007, 05:27 AM

Most annoying? CLAMP's X ftl. Or maybe I could just coin it as most annoying lead character with a relatively good cast otherwise which is completely and totally wasted by CLAMP's utter wanking of this series. I'm not a CLAMP hater (I like some of their titles), X was just a pain for me.

Though haha. I know, Trinity Blood. I gritted my teeth through the entire first episode. I watched the first episode with a friend of mine who shares the same sarcastic streak. So we spent the entire time dissing the episode, and just didn't bother watching more after it ended.

I am going to second Emo on Paranoia Agent as one of the creepier series' I've seen. Though in terms of manga, MPD Psycho ranks high up there as well.

ETA: Though I say 'disturbing' would be a better word to describe them than creepy.

SleepingPumpkin
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 04-12-2007, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skada
Quote:
Now that brings me to another point.....shows you guys thought were really well animated. I'll start the ball rolling by saying that Aquarian Age...has some really REALLY beautiful animation going on. Not in all scenes but at times you can really see the extra effort and time put into it.
i have really wanted to see Aquarian Age. i read all of Juvenile Orion and very much enjoyed it, but haven't gotten my hands on the anime yet.
I haven't finished it myself...I only watch it with my best friend and we haven't had time for it lately...we just have the third dvd left...I remember reading somewhere that the series got cancelled so I'm gritting my teeth hoping that the ending won't be some mishmash conglomeration to wrap it all up in the last episode without thoroughly explaining it. The character designs can be really beautiful and totally worth the buy in my opinion...I have plans to cosplay one of the outfits at Otakon this year. ^_^

suppi
sleepyhead

Old 04-14-2007, 12:51 AM

Azumanga Daioh....its too random..its boring. Just plain "boring." Some people may think it's funny and stuff....but there is like, no point in what the characters are doing. :roll:

Candiie
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-14-2007, 01:20 AM

my most disturbing anime is kimi ga nozomu eien.
like seriously, 2 girls are best friends, then 1 girl gets in a car accident because her date was like since both of the girls like the same guy and the other girl asked the guy to buy her a ring for a b-day present so the guy was late. so then the girl is in a car accident and is in a coma for 3 years while the other girl is having s*x, dating e.t.c with that guy. after she wakes up after 3 years in a coma, she realizes that her hair is longer than ever, her fingers are so thin, and a couple months later she finds out her own best friend betrayed her. i'm gonna leave the spoilers for later. if you wanna know the ending. start watching the series xD. only 14 episodes!~

Skada
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-14-2007, 03:22 AM

i was so looking forward to going to Otakon this year, but because it's the Harry Potter weekend i have to work.

i will have to get that anime. the character design in Juvi was amazing, too. i wish it had been longer...

and i loved AzuManga Daioh, but only the manga. the anime was sooooo slowwwww....

Julianna
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to Julianna

Old 04-15-2007, 04:24 PM

• Dragon Ball Z, was really annoying to watch.
    I never got the story behide it at all. :S

two bell silence
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2007, 07:59 PM

Oh dear, most disturbing anime? Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru (Or... "I'm in Love With My Little Sister.")

o___o;;;;

I heard they were doing an RL version of this and wanted to check out the anime, since I though it was some kind of platonic thing. OF COURSE I THOUGHT WRONG. It's pretty straightforward. Brother likes sister, enough to want to marry her. Brother and sister are twins. And... augh, I won't even get to it. I'll just leave a link: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=5197

Oh! And Ninja Scroll and La Blue Girl were disturbing for me, mainly because I was shown them when I was in like.. 4th grade. Virgin anime mind, no pun intended.

As for annoying, I'm with the majority for Naruto. Never got into it, found the first couple of episodes annoying, and will probably never get into it. It also didn't help when I worked as a bookseller at the mall that all the Narutards were hoarding manga all over the store :(

zeroSenshi12
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-15-2007, 09:08 PM

Ugh... Naruto is so annoying. "Believe it" BLECH!

And I agree with everyone who has said Bobobobobobobo (Stupid name!) is just disturbing.

ladyshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-16-2007, 05:29 PM

The most disterbing by far was Mission of Darkness. The most annoying? Hm, I think I would have to say Dragon Ball, as after Watching DBZ it was a real letdown... There again, DBGT was by far the worst, as it made no sense really >.<

Verron
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-16-2007, 07:15 PM

The most disturbing? It would have to be a tie between Akira, Gantz, and the little I saw of Bobobobobobobo (however many more friggin' 'bo's there are in that retarded anime's name.

Most annoying? Dragonball *any of them*, Excel Saga *that was so dumb* and some boxing anime.

I've never actually watched Naruto, so I don't know how it is, but I read a bit of it in Shonen Jump, and it was ok. I agree with past people in this thread who said the endless chatter in the middle of a fight was irritating as heck though... And it IT SO annoying when people only talk about 'omgzorz, naruto so fcking awesome, he ttly pwns anim4!!!!one111eleven!!!!'

Elwing
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-16-2007, 08:49 PM

I think Digi Charat was annoying .___.'
It didnt made any sence to me at all...

Most Disturbing: Boogiepop Phantom.
So weird, I could not follow it...
I saw a review once, and I thought: seems very cool to me.
But when I watched it I didnt understand anything of it.

SleepingPumpkin
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 04-18-2007, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by two bell silence
Oh dear, most disturbing anime? Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru (Or... "I'm in Love With My Little Sister.")

o___o;;;;

I heard they were doing an RL version of this and wanted to check out the anime, since I though it was some kind of platonic thing. OF COURSE I THOUGHT WRONG. It's pretty straightforward. Brother likes sister, enough to want to marry her. Brother and sister are twins. And... augh, I won't even get to it. I'll just leave a link: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=5197

Oh! And Ninja Scroll and La Blue Girl were disturbing for me, mainly because I was shown them when I was in like.. 4th grade. Virgin anime mind, no pun intended.

As for annoying, I'm with the majority for Naruto. Never got into it, found the first couple of episodes annoying, and will probably never get into it. It also didn't help when I worked as a bookseller at the mall that all the Narutards were hoarding manga all over the store :(
I have this theory that being in love with one's own twin is a form of narcissus. :o

mangacatgirl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-18-2007, 06:04 AM

Wow, a lot of the series people hated are ones I enjoyed ^.^;

As for one I didn't care for... magical chocolate... So poorly done. Also Miyuki-chan in wonderland was boring to me... Which made me sad because I'm a big Alice in Wonderland fan...

two bell silence
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-18-2007, 06:48 AM

Quote:
I have this theory that being in love with one's own twin is a form of narcissus. :o
When you think about it, it really does make sense XDDDD

Skada
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-18-2007, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwing
I think Digi Charat was annoying .___.'
It didnt made any sence to me at all..
I thought the Digi Charat anime was kinda cute. A little random, but still cute. However, the manga sucked royally. Which made me very sad.

Morien
*^_^*

Old 04-19-2007, 01:51 AM

I didn't like Prince of Tennis. I found it to be annoying because it was often trying to force action where there wasn't any.

I find Inu Yasha to be annoying, as well. I think it could have been awesome, except that it's so incredibly long. It could have ended long before it did. The characters were interesting, but not THAT interesting.

The most disturbing anime I've ever seen has to be Lain. Don't get me wrong, I adore Lain, but it's disturbing as anything.

two bell silence
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-19-2007, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morien
I didn't like Prince of Tennis. I found it to be annoying because it was often trying to force action where there wasn't any.

I find Inu Yasha to be annoying, as well. I think it could have been awesome, except that it's so incredibly long. It could have ended long before it did. The characters were interesting, but not THAT interesting.

The most disturbing anime I've ever seen has to be Lain. Don't get me wrong, I adore Lain, but it's disturbing as anything.
I like Lain's bear pajamas :3333

The concept's crazy, though o_o

LadyDelaidra
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 04-19-2007, 02:59 AM

Ohmaigawd. *insertgonkemotehere*

KaKuRenBo was the creepiest and most disturbing anime I have EVER seen~! T_________T;; *shudder*

We watched it at AnimeClub for Halloween. I hated it. DDD:

It scared me! I had a herd time sleeping that night because of it! T____T

xDark_Midnightx
⊙ω⊙
Banned
Send a message via MSN to xDark_Midnightx

Old 04-19-2007, 09:15 PM

I don't have one I especially hate...but there are some kinds that ppl write that I do hate

Annoying:Pokemon, things like that..
the graphics are really good BUT the whole series was made just to make money! I hate things like that...
also characters that have are...just perverted :!:

Those annoy me a lot

Carly
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-19-2007, 11:33 PM

Bobobobo ><

Menstrual Cramps
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Menstrual Cramps Send a message via MSN to Menstrual Cramps Send a message via Yahoo to Menstrual Cramps

Old 04-20-2007, 01:48 AM

Miyuki-Chan in Wonderland.
I even bought it for my mom thinking that it was like 'Alice in Wonderland.'
It was.. to a certain extent.
Then the girls started getting a little closer than they were supposed to.
Guess what the knob of the tiny door was? A pair of boobs. <gonk>