Lolita Sweetness
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-18-2011, 08:22 AM

WELCOME
It was the year 3001. The world has been infected by this pandemic which spreads within 1 hour. No antidote. No cure. Everyone has turned into flesh eating creatures. They cannot feel. They cannot see, or smell. They only can hear.
Will Earth be hell, or reborn?

App: (please fill this out and post it in this thread please.)

Name:
Sex:
Background:
Personality:

YOUR CHARACTER MUST BE A SURVIVOR!
ONLY ZOMBIES CAN BE CONTROLLED BY ME!

----------

RULES

RESPECT.
NO SPAMMING, HARRASSING OTHERS.
FOLLOW MENEWSHA'S TOS, rules and so on.
KEEP IT PG-13! I KNOW THIS IS A HORROR RP BUT PLEASE, NOT SEXUAL CONTENTS!//slap

I think that's it. :'D

----------

RULES

RESPECT.
NO SPAMMING, HARRASSING OTHERS.
FOLLOW MENEWSHA'S TOS, rules and so on.
KEEP IT PG-13! I KNOW THIS IS A HORROR RP BUT PLEASE, NOT SEXUAL CONTENTS!//slap

I think that's it. :'D

----------

WE ARE NOT OPEN.

Lolita Sweetness
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-21-2011, 03:58 PM

WE ARE OPEN! *cuts ribbon*

Drexy4ever
Don't start nothin', won't be no...

Old 12-23-2011, 09:18 PM

App:

Name: Genie
Sex: Female
B-day: 11/2
Background: Genie is from New Orleans originally, but moved to Chicago as soon as she turned 18 so she could get a taste of life in the city. She works as a radio host and loves her job. She lives in the center of it all; downtown.
Personality: She's very spunky, loud, and loves to talk. She sometimes pulls a TMI moment where she says waaaay to much, but she doesn't get embarrassed ever. She's kind of a scary movie fanatic but doesn't do good under pressure.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-04-2012, 11:07 PM

Name: Mikhail Anderson
Sex: Male
B-day: January 17
Background: Son of a Russian woman and an American SWAT officer, Mikhail, or Mickey, grew up in a fairly happy household. His father taught him several things about firearms, mostly pistols and hunting rifles. He was also taught some basic hand-to-hand. At the beginning of the infection, his father was deployed and killed by the infected while at home, Mickey's mom was killed when their home was invaded. Mikhail grabbed a bag with some clothes and water, a bolt-action rifle with some ammo, and a revolver with some ammo.
Personality: Can seem cowardly and self-serving, but no matter how much he'd rather avoid the danger of getting involved, he'll go to the aid of others.