Drexy4ever
Don't start nothin', won't be no...

Old 03-02-2012, 12:33 AM

~Rules~
This is literate. That means at least 2 paragraphs and correct spelling/context. If you aren't you'll be banned from this.
No god-modding.
Romance is allowed, but make it realistic. Don't just meet on one page then get married in the next.
Be creative!
Write in 3rd person, and at least choose a colour for your posts.
WE'RE OPEN!!!

----------

Kyra Lenaya Johnson looked around her. She saw that she was on the outside pavement of her house. "Momma?" she called. But the 17 year old's only response was the cold wind that blew her dark brown hair into her face. Her hazel eyes darted from one place to another. The only sound she could hear was the whistle of the Fall wind and the dry leaves hitting the ground after falling slowly from the trees. She didn't see any people. Not one.

Kyra walked across the street to her best friend Jaden's house. She rang the doorbell. She heard the ring muffled from inside. She rang more frantically. The family's car was outside. Where were they? Kyra let her thumb touch the beige button one last time before she walked away from the door. She let herself wander to Jefferson street, which was just as bare as her own. Midway down the street she ran back toward her house and decided to see if anyone was in her house. Her brother, her uncle, somebody.

She unlocked her front door and walked in slowly. The tv was on in the livingroom, but no one was watching it. She turned it off and traveled through the rest of the house, to find every room empty. Kyra walked over to the phone and called her mother. No pick-up. Her uncle. She tried him. No answer. Kyra sat on her couch and collected her thoughts, trying to figure out what was happening.

Last edited by Drexy4ever; 03-02-2012 at 12:44 AM..

kyung hyun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-04-2012, 05:48 PM

Sora heard a distant voice....
❝ Is there anyone here?? Someone!! Answer me!! ❞
It's the clear voice of a teenage girl.

He opened his eyes with much effort and sees the shadow of the girl.
What's going on?? Urgh.... My head.... it hurts....
❝ HEY!! You there!! Wait up!! ❞

Sora chased after a teenage girl on the pavement.
Just as he reached out to tap her shoulders, he fell into unconsciousness again....
It's pitch black. Is he going to just die like this??

Drexy4ever

Old 03-04-2012, 06:00 PM

"Who's there?" Kyra said, hearing a voice. She stood perfectly still, trying to see if the voice would sound again. It did. Kyra turned and examined the street. A guy was on the floor behind her, and he appeared to be dead. Kyra screamed and bent down over his body, which she was sure hadn't been there a few seconds ago.

Kyra shook the boy's shoulders and put her hand on his chest. There was a heartbeat, which meant he hadn't passed on, but he was simply unconscious. "Hello?" Kyra said to him as she shook him more. She looked around. No one was there to help her. "Hello?" she said again, smacking the boy's face lightly. Biting her lip, Kyra scratched the back of her neck, unsure of what to do next.

kyung hyun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-04-2012, 06:38 PM

Sora heard the voice again.... this time, clearer than ever.....
❝ Hello??.... Hello?? ❞ - girl
The girl shook him again....

Sora seemed to stir a little.
It hurts.... I need to get up.... ~ Sora

Sora finally opened his eyes and found himself staring back at her bright pupils.
❝ Hello?? Can you hear me?? ❞ - girl

Sora parted his lips, trying hard to articulate his words....

❝ I can't hear you.... ❞ - girl

Sora tried his best and finally spoke
❝ Wa.... Waterr.... ❞ - Sora

Drexy4ever

Old 03-04-2012, 10:00 PM

Kyra heard the distinct words coming from the boy as he came to. He wanted water. "I'll be back. Stay here." she said, jumping up and sprinting back to her street. She ran up her porch and unlocked the door to her house quickly, breaking her nail on the doorknob. Once inside, she ran to the kitchen and searched for a bottle of water. She couldn't find any. She grabbed a pink cup from the cupboard and filled it with tap.

Her head was rushing as Kyra ran back outside and went back to the boy. "Here. Drink it." she said, practically shoving the cup into his hand. Some water splashed over the side. Her heart was beating from running as fast as she had. She wasn't one to be very athletic. "What's your name?" she asked in-between breaths. There was a rumble in the distance, a distinct sound that jolted her head forward and brought her attention away from the boy.

kyung hyun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-05-2012, 03:39 PM

Sora turned to see where all those noise were coming from....
The girl's eyes were fixed on something....
She looked petrified....

Having regained his strength, Sora stood up to see what all that commotion is about.

❝ We should go.... NOW!! ❞ - girl

Sora understood exactly what she meant when he saw "it"....

"It" soon multiplied in quantity.
Sora feared what was coming.... for he knew "it" all too very well....

❝ Hey.... My name.... is Sora. We need to get to safety quickly!! ❞ - Sora

He then grabbed the girl's wrist and ran towards the highway.

Last edited by kyung hyun; 03-05-2012 at 06:10 PM..

Drexy4ever

Old 03-09-2012, 01:05 AM

Kyra gasped as the boy sat up. As he dragged her toward the desolate road, she looked behind her, terrified to see a... a... monster. Its head was hideous, and its stomach bulging . Its skin was torn and gray, and its insides were visible in some places. Its close exposed its fat stomach, and its shirt was covered in bile. It was a... zombie. Kyra ran faster without saying a word as it waddled toward them. Running down the road, Kyra felt herself begin to sweat as she wheezed for air. She could hear the thing gurgling and regurgitating as it ran behind her. And by the sounds of it, more were on the way.

She saw a thick stick that was laying under a tree. She grabbed it to use as a weapon just in case anything caught up with her. She knew she could run like a quarterback but it seemed like those monsters could run just as fast. It looked like she was gonna have to fight, and she was ready for anything to come at her.

kyung hyun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-10-2012, 03:03 PM

Sora recalled everything once more.
The family that took him in.... the family he HAD.

Run!! Keep running!! Just Run!! - he heard his "mum"'s voice once more....

She had protected him. And having watched his mum "killed" right before his eyes, Sora had fell unconscious and woke up to the zombie outbreak.

❝ Where can we go?? ❞ - girl

This can't possibly continue.... We gotta find a way to get outta here!!

Sora sees the car ahead. He grabs a rake on the floor and shouted to the girl.
❝ Get to the car and start the engine!! I can fight!! But not for long.... ❞ - Sora

He then braced himself for it. They have caught him off-guard the previous time.
This time, Sora is fully prepared.

I haven't practiced kendo for nothing. Now's the time to act. I know it!! - Sora.