Gold n' Silver
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2012, 02:38 AM

"Luckily, with all my knowledge I know where Vamp Lane is" Jessica bragged "It used to be called 64th street, but ever since the Vampires won the war, it was changed." Then Jessica remember something. "The hard part is that place is crawling with blood suckers." Jessica said. "How will we be able to even set a foot there?" on person asks. Jessica thinks for a while, "Ha! This is where my gift comes in handy." Jessica said with joy. "I'll turn invisible and look for the house." she said. "You guys should go find Emily and help her, I'll be ok." They all nod and start to go.

squee
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to squee Send a message via Yahoo to squee

Old 04-23-2012, 11:46 PM

(( Occ : sorry for the late reply, I'm done with exams!))

James sighed "I'm not sure why he wishes you Finx but he would like to see you right away" he moved out of her way and bowed slightly. "he's in the gathering room".

~~~

Victoria sighed "nock the girl out and bring her with us, no use to leave her be" James nodded and did so "I said i was sorry..." he kept looking at the ground and walked beside her "And i don't care, lets just go" he nodded and the two left.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-27-2012, 01:24 AM

Finx sighed and went to the gathering room "This had better be good." she hissed to her visiter as the doors slammed shut behind her.