beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn
Send a message via Yahoo to beautiful_psycho

Old 03-06-2012, 04:58 AM

Lilly made her way inside her den and started the fire back up. She still heald her bow and arrow just in case. How could she trust these newcomers?

jahero
King of the wolves
Send a message via MSN to jahero Send a message via Yahoo to jahero

Old 03-06-2012, 09:48 AM

Jahero followed Lilly to her den as he answered her question. " We are all scattered around the world. Hiding from the humans and vampires. So it is very rare that two would meet in this way" jahero said as he placed the little girl on a soft spot inside the female werewolves den

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 03-06-2012, 02:04 PM

Lilly study the man. She wanted to trust him, but she knew she should be causious. What if he had been sent here to find her and kill her? She held onto her bow and arrow, it ready if she needed to defend herself for whatever reason.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 03-07-2012, 07:11 AM

"Are you always so tided to that bow?" jahero asked softly

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 03-07-2012, 07:27 AM

Lilly shook her head and gripped it tighter, "Its for protection." She said as she studied the man some more. She couldnt belive that she was actually meeting another werewolf in what seemed like ages! She was so exsited to get all of her quesitions finnaly answerd!

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 03-07-2012, 09:17 PM

It seemed like hours had passed before Penemuel awoke.The wonderful scent of food filled the room and she had no idea where she was at.All she knew was that she had ran into Patch and after that, everything was a blur.The pain in her thigh was gone.Penemuels eyebrows knit together in confusion as she then stared down at her wound.Of course, it had already healed.Patch.Penemuel thought fondly as she arose from the bed and silently made her way to the kitchen to find Patch cooking.'Wheres mom?'Penemuel spoke the words so easily, it almost seemed like yesterday she had been here.Patchs lips twitched up into a half smile as he finished making food and setteled her plate down on the table with some water.As the silence seemed to drag out longer then needed, Penemuel took a seat.She stared at the water then the food, instantly she grabbed the cup of water and downed it in seconds.

The remarkable, charming grin seemed to fade out quickly at the mention of his mother.As he finished making his plate, he brought the pitcher of water and sat across from Penemuel.'Mom left for awhile.She wanted to learn to survive on her own.She believed I was starting to baby her.'Patchs voice was humored, but it quickly died as he too begun eatting his own meal.'So, whatever journey your heading on next im tagging along in.After all, the last thing we want is for a vampire to cut you open again.Or even better yet, turn you into one of they're slaves.'He knew Penemuel wouldn't be humored by it, but he didn't really care.After all, he was making valid points.'I'd laugh if you fell for a vampire.That would be quiet funny.'His smile seemed to fade then as he sipped from his water, watching at Penemuel finished off her food and about two more glasses of water.

Penemuel just shot him a glance, then only shook her head.'Don't get your hopes up.'And with that being said, she chugged down the rest of her water.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 03-07-2012, 09:32 PM

Jahero watched the werewolf. The little girl was sleeping. " where is the next human town, i have to find a mother for this little girl. A Werewolf is no kind of caretaker to a human let alone a child. " Jahero pointed out. He started to study the home made den that the female werewolf had build. It was nice, homey he guessed to her liking. " Who long have you been here?" he ask

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 03-08-2012, 12:13 AM

Lilly shook her head, "I honestly dont know. I've havent seen another werewolf, let alone a human, in about...a long time." She said and looked down at her hands. She hated reliving that day. The day she was left all alone, without anyone. "I-i've been here my whole life." She said. "Born and raised." her lips twitched into the slightest trace of a smile as she rememberd all those wonderful days with her pack. Now, nothing. She was compleatly alone. And honestly, she didnt exactly mind.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 03-08-2012, 04:55 AM

Jahero look on at the she wolf in aaah. He watched her speck and after she stopped he just keep on watching.

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 03-08-2012, 05:56 AM

Lilly noticed that the other werewolf was staring at her now. She couldnt help but look away. She could feel his eyes on her, examining her. She began to fidget with randome things inside her den. A vase with a single red rose, a pile of pelts fron the animlas she'd killed, which was now her bed. She did anything but make eye contact with him. Anything at all.

Darkest Hour

Old 03-08-2012, 10:59 PM

It wasn't long before Penemuel was trying to leave and Patch was trying to convince her to stay.'Ill be back by well...whatever hour it is.If im not back in three days then you can start to worry.'Penemuel teased, knowing all too well that Patch would try to tag along to 'protect' her.The thought of needing protection almost made her snort.Big whoop I got a scratch.I've done perfectly fine on my own this far.She took pride in her new scar on her leg.Penemuel ended up having to trade out her pants for shorts and a black shirt.Penemuel usually always wore all black.Her hair was tied up into a pony tail.Her hair was pretty long and she had a tendency to put it up so it stayed out of her face.'Lets just get going.I need to get to the next town and gather some supplies that I can't get here.'Ignoring any sassy comments from Patch, she put her arrows aside and switched it for a sword that could rest against her hip as she walked along.Without hesitation, she marched outside and begun heading in the general direction of the woods.Ready to get a move on.

Child ol' mighty!Patch thought to himself as he ran his hand through his curls.Frowning, he just shook his head.Sometimes Penemuel took too much pride in battle wounds.He wondered what she would do the day he was killed off and she had nobody here to help her out.'Oh yeah? What kind of supplies?'Patch shot back, clearly teasing him.But by the time the words slipped from his lips, she was already outside walking.Rolling his eyes, he made sure everything was in total lock down and was quickly at her side, stroding down the villiage streets along side of her.Everyone only glancing at the two of them, too afraid to look at them dead on in the eye.'How far do you think the news spread?'Patch asked nervously, trying to avoid eye contact.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 03-09-2012, 06:30 AM

jahero soon looked away from the werewolf, his face a little red. " sorry i didnt mean to stare" Jahero trail off into his own thought.

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 03-09-2012, 07:10 AM

Lilly shrugged, she wasnt used to braing around someone else. What should she do in a situation like this? "Its..um..its okay." She said, still not making eye contact with him. She decided that maybe instead of just staying there with him, doing nothing, she should hunt. It would help calm her nervs. "Im going to hunt. You can stay with the child if you want. Or you could take her to a human village." She sugested. She didnt exactaly care what he did. Her mind was set on hunting at the moment. She stepped outside her den and layed down on the ground. From there she shifted into her wolf form. She stood and streached. For some reason Lilly favored her wolf florm more than her human form. She fealt limetless in her wolf form. Powerful. She finished up streatching and walked over to the lake. She bent down to take a sip, then began to smell the air.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 03-09-2012, 07:57 AM

Jshero watched her leave. He watched the fire for a moment, then moving to the mouth of the cave and leaning to the side. The wind blew in the scent of her.... he wished he had gotten her name. jahero waited a little more and decided to leave the cave with the child. right now she was the important thing. He would see the she wolf again.

He transformed into his wolf form and grabbed one of the animal pelts in the corner and dusted it off. Then he dragged it out side and went for the girl. She was still sleeping, but started to wake. jahero paid no mind to this as he placed the child on the pelt. " Dammit how the hell do the humans do this? " Jahero thought as he tried to baby cradle her i the pelt blanket. Final after 20 minutes jahero made something that could a least hold her until then, hoping someone could take better care of her.

"Lets go pup" Jahero spoke to the childs small friend whom was watching from some rocks around the cave. Jahero grabbed the loop with his jaws and started towards town with the small mutt following behind.

((ps this is what the girl looks like
[IMG]<a href="http://media.photobucket.com/image/orphan anime girl/he-fell-4-me15/anime[/IMG]

Darkest Hour

Old 03-10-2012, 12:35 AM

Moving through the crowd with silent conversation being carried, Penemuel kept her gaze far and distant looking.Her mind was clear as to not draw attention to hersef as she responded to Patch.'What news?'Penemuel questioned quizzically as the forest poped into view.'And who cares? As long as we're still alive.Thats all that matters.'She remarked lightly, until suddenly she didn't want to leave.Glancing around, she laughed to herself making her look almost hysertical.'Actually, I can't remember the last time I had a good drink.'Suddenly the forest lost its appeal as she drifted off into another direction.Deciding one small vacation from the woods couldn't hurt, right?

Patch couldn't believe what he was hearing or even none the less seeing.Unable to contain himself, his jaw dropped but he simply shoved his hands into his pockets and fell into step with Penemuel.'To anwser your question, the news about a village doing what they called a cleansing.They killed vamps and wolves.It didn't matter to them.'As Patch spoke, he noted he got a few knowing glances.Some girls just winked and giggled at him and continued on there way.'Why are you stopping at a bar?Shouldn't we be heading out?'He questioned in monotone, trying to follow what exactly Penemuel was getting at.

[[Is it night or day?]]

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 03-11-2012, 07:33 PM

[[ no sure]]

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 03-16-2012, 10:10 PM

(I think we should say its just begginging to get dark)

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 03-16-2012, 11:09 PM

(( sounds good, your turn))

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 03-25-2012, 08:36 PM

Lilly caught the sweet sent of a deer. She smiled to herself as she closed her eyes, listening to the exact point of her prey. She took off at a dead run. She began closing in on her prey, cricling around it, getting closer and closer. Before she could stop herself her mind began wandering on about the wherewolf she'd met. He was brilliant. Well perhaps that was partly due to the fact that she'd never seen another wherewolf in her life. Well none that she could remember anyway. She was snapped back to reality as her left hind leg crunched on a twig and snapped it in half. She cursed at herslf and the deer's head shot straight up, ears sensing Lilly. She figured that she might as well attempt to still get her kill. She bounded out of her hiding postioin and as soon as she did the deer took off. Lilly hit a dead run. The deer was just too slow. She jumpped on it's back and bit its neck hard. She'd won. She dragged her fresh kill back to her den. She layed it out and sat back, maybe the other wolf would return soon. He'd proboly be hungry as well. She would wait.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 03-25-2012, 09:58 PM

Jahero ran hard , trying to get to the next town before night fall< the girl had a better chance if they seen her before they locked up for the night. The child was sound asleep while her puppy ran close behind. The village was small, bonded by a large logged fence. Guards where posted everywhere. Jahero stopped for a moment, and toke a deep breath. Should he jump the fence? take her to a guard? ether way her life now is no fair tail. Jahero decided to take her to the guards. Transforming into his human form, he walked towards the guards. Scares running down his body, and wearing only jeans he walked slowly towards the town.

"Freeze, who goes there?" on of the guards yells as he pulled his light and gun towards jahero. Jahero didnt say anything a first he didnt know what to say.

"HE SAID STOP!!" the other yelled " Ill SHOT YOU DEAD!" he cried.

Jahero stopped, and looked down at the girl whom was starting to wake up, he unwrapped her from the skin and stood her sleepy body up.

"A child !" one man called and he started firing at Jahero. Jahero howled as a few bullets hit his body and he turned and started back into the forest.