Lupin_Therian
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Lupin_Therian Send a message via Yahoo to Lupin_Therian

Old 03-08-2010, 08:55 AM

Alright, so I'm questing some fanservice art.
There are many different pairings I'm looking for. You can choose to draw one, many or all of them. The choice is up to you.
The first, Kim and Shego
Either of Kim's "battle" suits will look just fine. Cheerleading outfit is also acceptable. (Ask for more examples if needed)
The second, Sam and Moira
Either Moira is acceptable although I prefer her in the new punk attire. (I also have a full body example of Sam if you need it.)

Don't like drawing girlxgirl? No problem. I'd also like couple art of my gaian aviwith any of the above listed girls!

Don't want to draw couples or girls? Still no problem! I'm also looking for quality flobs or half-body to full body art of my gaian avi!
Smoke coming off the cig would be preferred although not necessary.

I'm not looking for anything terrible. You figure I want couple art, not sex buddy art. I'm looking more at embracing, hugging, spinning, kissing, or anything you think my look good.

Color is love, although black and white is nice too. =3

Decided you want to draw me some awesome art?
Post a message stating what you're willing to draw, any additional details or questions, and don't forget to post a sample!
I tip for quality work. :D

EDIT: With my Gaian avi I am also wearing a spiked collar. If you wish to look first hand my name is Lupin_Therian on Gaia as well.

Last edited by Lupin_Therian; 03-08-2010 at 09:19 AM..

Lupin_Therian
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Lupin_Therian Send a message via Yahoo to Lupin_Therian

Old 03-22-2010, 06:52 AM

Still looking for art. ^^