yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-11-2007, 05:11 PM

rofl! i want to play with kun ToT
eh whippu, you are cosplaying farda at here also?

whippy
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-11-2007, 05:16 PM

thats why we been dragging you to iro pifpif
though..I think I never really play with kun yet XD
just see him sit in town and be pretty <3
and yar..its farda too O_o;; I'm so used to him lol /die

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-11-2007, 06:14 PM

lolx. eh, how come you sleep so late today? lolx
i just finished eating +_+
really? why not? kun loves to be alone ? *o*
what? he is selling himself in town? XDD
rofl. ah...but this farda got cloth! lolx aint he usually running nakie around? now natsu is the one who run around ToT vega will kill me if he knew ToT

joke-mus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-11-2007, 06:37 PM

ooh! i drew one of those characters from those 3 dolls for yume 2 days ago! :D the redhead >w<

i love your blinking tiny dolls btw^^

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 04-11-2007, 07:01 PM

ahhhhhhhhh soooo cute new dollies!

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 04-11-2007, 07:14 PM

Muahaha. I see you changed your mind about coming here. xP But nice thread. Its nice to be able to view such lovelies. :3

Atkascha
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-11-2007, 08:44 PM

Your dolls are absolutely adorable. ;_; Really, really nice work.

light
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-11-2007, 11:12 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.... mai's bishie!!!! the doll is so awesome *_______*

light reallllllllyy likey <3333 omg i wants kidnap him.... XDDDDD

and yume-chan's chars look so very cool too <3

whippy
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2007, 12:29 AM

I got hyper :( I was suppose to be studying for today's test..and then got distracted..and end up being hyper up till 2am ;O; and wth are you eating so late at night O_o;;

haha..I never play with kun coz was never in range? Q_Q I prolly can go to niff with zoro and kun but I bet zoro will suck the sp out of kun lol

this farda is wearing cloth coz he's still waiting for the right outfit to make him look almost naked!! coughdancersbottomcough

light
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2007, 01:01 AM

*glomps whippy-chan* <3333333333

Cheeka
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-12-2007, 08:29 AM

OMG yieee
your dolls so shiny shiny aaa *dies from shinyness*

I want to pinch mai's RO char cheek so badly
HIS HAIR!!!!! it looksso soft la
and his eyes *o*!!!!

and what are you plotting of yesterday???? OAO
I can change to human lah...this is my real form, not the chicken!!!

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-12-2007, 01:58 PM

nyaaa yie just come back from work. so tired so tired ToT
*rolls around on the bed first*

=

joke muse
> lolx. yumeh is just an art who at any where XDDD -but i am too- well, who dont want art of their char, right *o* i think she used your art of shahera as her ref too <333

thank you *o*

=

jitsumi > sankyu jitsu <3333

=

DL > lolx yeah. cuz my friend dragged me like "omgcomehereklajsdlkasdjalkjdsaldandignoreallthose ebilness" so i came here and try not to stumble upon those people i dont like XD it's good that they didnt hang around my friend's thread much too, so, things are quite good so far. XD how about you? will you be around more? and and thank you <33333

=

Atkascha > thank you so much ;o; <333

=

light > yeah! lets go and molest of her bishie collection +_+ <3333

and and thank you raito papaaaaaaaaaa!! you are so kind to yie ToT <33

=

whippy > awwww! when suppose to be the test? is it today? D: what distracted youu??? dont blame me!!! *stares at whippy* maggie ToT i just soo hungry cuz didnt eat anything the whole day..wel...i do eat some cotton candy if that even count ToT

awww really? kun such a high level? D: D:

lolx. think his outfit almost done ? he looks so smexy now with the white scarf. at least, scarves here are not as expensive as they are in gaia ne ToT

=

cheeka
> rofl! thank you chee!!! but but dont dieeee!! ToT *revives* if you die, i dont have any cute little chicken to eat everyday ToT

*gives you sikat* XDDDD i bet he dont have dandruff too! XDD

kakkakakakkaka i would never tell you my plot +_+ oh oh did you finish the drawing for syu thingy?

joke-mus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-12-2007, 02:50 PM

• if it was a pencil sketch, it was my art >w<

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-12-2007, 03:29 PM

oh wait. i think i got messed up with all other references. XDDD *is such a klutz. think it's the other oc then. kkakka i am all wierd ToT /hides herself from joke-mus san in embarrasement ( i could never spell this word right) XDDD

joke-mus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-12-2007, 03:41 PM

it's okay ;) :D
with all the art flying around at this forum, who wouldn't be confuzed ^^ :big: :D

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2007, 04:47 PM

yie make me love kun again with your doll!! /lovelove please take your time with shiro ya. no hurry at all~ we can't rush the artist right :3

whippyyyy, just one GC from zoro and kun's sp is dead 8D hahaha... sometimes i wish I didn't remove the sanc skill. maybe we could party more then ya (zoro probably be more of support type than kun) ;3;

and wow yume really has a lot of yie's doll, amazing!

Jac
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2007, 08:41 PM

These are wonderful! o3o

Chroma
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Chroma

Old 04-12-2007, 11:03 PM

oAo!;; <3

-=Kidnaps and eeets your dolls=-
They're too cute...*____*

Cheeka
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-13-2007, 04:46 AM

@yie
I haven't
TAT
I will do it tonight.. too much homework to do yesterday...kyu will kill me for sure

whippy
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-13-2007, 05:56 AM

eeeeeee...so many thread and I fail at keeping up haha. HI THAR LIGHTKUN <3333333

yie> ooh..it was yesterday :D That's why I was like..staying up super late lol. even after I said byebye to yie on msn..I play this one sims-like game..was planning to play for 10min like that..but end up playing till 3am O_O;; maggi goreng during late at night = WIN <3 (not really good for health though haha O_O)

kun is a sexy lvl91 battle priest ya ;~; <3

i never plan farda's outfit except the sash/scarf XD he's suppose to be naked? but my sis was saying I'm a pervert O____Oll and I dont really make him naked for THOSE ebil reason ;____; /slap sis

mai> LOL see 8D even normal priest have to sit a lot when partying with me. That's why I feel bad looking for party and prefer to solo instead ;__; Everyone say I'm a sp drainer. poor zoro..solo/single4lyfe T_T But yar..we can always party kun and zoro anytime!! Niff!! :D I tried partying with eiyuu once and lol..how scary /scared both of us kept on sitting coz we lack sp XD (even eiyuu spam heal on me while i'm gcing..how cute lol)

ChibiMaru-Chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-13-2007, 06:40 PM

Nice...
I really like it~~!
You should make some more~~!
They're really awesome!
Keep up the good work!
A litttle comment from me~~!
:D

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-14-2007, 09:55 AM

sorry replying everyone so late. busy busy ToT

=

joke mus > i always wanting to add the e at the end of your name. i wonder what is the mus means ne~ must be meaningful~ *thinks*

that's so true XD not that they are similar, i just blur type of a person /makes her own self embarresed cuz mistaken with people names alot irl too /die

=

mai > nyaaa lolx ! <333 love for kun always good. he is such a bishie priest you should give love for him more *o* yup yup. lmao and i think my brain is lack of creativity lately. -goes to bring brain for check up XD

=

jac > thank you! *o*

=

chroma > noooooo!! no eating them! they..they will upset your stomach!! XDD and thank you so much *o* <33

=

cheeka > lmao. okie dokie! that kyu u-u she asked me to hurry up for the pressie cuz we are all late and all, now she's the one finish later then me wtf *kicks kyu* XDDD

=

whippy > rofl. now nomore exam? i need to stabs you for more mp3s later XDD sims-like game ? what is it? dont tell me you are playing playboy mansion XDDD i ate mee sedap. ayam flavour. kakakakkaka

YOU ARE A PERVERT please understand u-u XDD *shot*

*replying from auccie cuz it's already closed* XD

true!!! not enuf darou? ToT

yeah....sob sob. i wanted too...but but..i will be like disturbing them? feels like it ToT later i will try to ask my friend but but.... yeah...jama da you since most of them rather private talk type ToT (since most of them go to their uncle and all) /die

hahah that's good to know XDDDD *takes all the almond from you*

i hate ninjas tooo!! * Stabs them * always kill people randomly D:
and thank you <33333 they will surely be XDD i need to make shiro new clothes and tsubasa limited at gaia shop XD

=

ChibiMaru-Chan > thank you so much! i will try to improve myself for more <333

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-14-2007, 09:58 AM

just finished auction dolls for Jitsumi1221:

they are quite a challenge but i kinda satisfy~
/rolls

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 04-14-2007, 11:09 AM

They're so adorable <3 I love your dolls, Yie. No clue how you have the patience to pixel so well and so detailed.

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-14-2007, 11:21 AM

nyaaa thank you so much Ise san *o*
i just love details so much somehow. eventhough it's quite tiring, if the result is up to your satisfaction, and the person receiving really appreciate your work and feels happy, you'll feel everything your hard work is pay off wonderfully <333