Sunday Roast
Now with added Yorkshire pudding...

Old 11-28-2011, 09:26 AM

Cerberus wasn't the nicest looking GF, it had left many a Garden student backing away in fear the first few times he'd summoned it, but they didn't know him like Gabriel did. He may well be a three headed dog from hell, but the male saw him as nothing more than a puppy wanting a bit of attention. If he wasn't used in a while, Gabriel could have sword he'd start hearing whimpers. The male stood, watching Leiot with a small smile. Such a strong limit break and the Creeps were soon no more, but the piercing golden gaze was still approaching them from within the shop. Now though, however, the small form of a Tonberry could be seen. "Ugh, better watch ourselves with this one."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 11-28-2011, 06:36 PM

Leiot's sword comes back into one once he finished his limit break. He would blinks looking at a Tonberry and looks at him "Yea those things are hard to beat..its better to run than fight then. Or we will have 1000 needles hit us." looking back over at the monster. He keeps still knowing the Tonberry would be ready to used the attack against him. "I know we might get points taking off but its better to run than fight the creature." As also Tonberry had who knows how many hp on it so they would fight for along time and not cause much damage.

Sunday Roast

Old 11-30-2011, 03:29 AM

1000 Needles? Surely that was a Cactaur attack, not a Tonberry? Gabriel said nothing though, assuming he'd simply gotten the two mixed up. "I don't know, fleeing a fight isn't a sign of weakness, it shows your thinking about the welfare of your team." The male said, slowly starting to back away from the slowly approaching Tonberry. It wouldn't take much to outrun it, they just had to make sure Jale didn't disturb any others. Last thing they wanted was for him to draw out the Tonberry King!

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-02-2011, 12:32 AM

Leiot nods as he slowly backs up also as he surely didn't want to see the Tonberry King anymore than Gabriel would. He grabs Jale and pushes him the way they was going to run. "Lets go.." turns and takes off once they was far away from Tonberry.

Sunday Roast

Old 12-02-2011, 09:13 AM

Gabriel swiftly follows Leiot's lead, moving as far from the Tonberry as they could before finally losing it. Heaving a sigh of relief, the males pace slowed as he glanced over his shoulder, no longer feeling as though they were being watched. They should be near the hotel now, their instructor would be waiting for them. Turning back to face his new companions, he followed once more. "I hope the instructors okay."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-02-2011, 03:36 PM

Leiot sheath his sword once they was away. He looks at him and nods "Yes me too..we should get to the hotel as fast we can. But it is strange..even with the exam here there should be people here I just wonder what cause them to run like that. I know it had to be those creep creatures." He looks around alittle brushing his hair out of his face before he looks over at the others.

Sunday Roast

Old 12-02-2011, 04:07 PM

((Just got my VIII pc version =D Gonna try and complete it this time around.))

"Indeed. But why are those creepy creatures here? The occasional one or two is understandable, but that many in a single house?" Gabriel shook his head. "I think there's something much bigger lurking in the shadows and we should tread lightly." As he spoke his gaze drifted to the shadows around them, resisting the urge to shudder, he quickened his pace to fall only a single step behind the other two males. The hotel was up ahead and it was shrouded in darkness.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-04-2011, 02:49 PM

(*whines* I want my ps back....stupid cats..they messed it up so I can't finish my game..)

Leiot looks around as he takes up the lead like always. Jale would stop letting Gabriel go head before he takes the back. "Yea I don't like this one bit.." He looks around at the other buildings before he looks toward the hotel as he rubs the back of his head and heads to find the instructor.

Sunday Roast

Old 12-04-2011, 09:45 PM

((What did the cats do to it? D: I think VIII would be a hell of a lot better without Rinoa =/ ))

Gabriel wasn't too comfortable with not being able to see the third member of the group, but he put that discomfort aside for now as he gunshots coming from behind the hotel followed by a very familiar voice swearing. "Oskar.." He was Instructor C? He quickens his pace until he's able to see the male instructor fending off waves of Creeps seeping out of the back of the hotel.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-05-2011, 12:24 AM

(The cats peed on it and competely messed my system up so I have to get another one *sighs*)

Leiot would head toward behind the hotel after he also heard the gunshots figuring the others would follow. He would looks at Gabriel once he heard him say something "You know him?" says. He looks over watching the male instructor fending off the Creeps. "I think we should go help him he can't handle all those Creeps alone." pulling his sword out again.

Sunday Roast

Old 12-05-2011, 12:35 AM

(( o.0 Strange place to pee.))

Oskar was tall and lean with a head of chocolate brown hair. "Yes, he's my instructor back at Galbadia." Gabriel nodded in agreement and ran over to the male, joining him in battle and casting a Cura on him as soon as he could.
"Thanks, Babe." Oskar grunted as he loaded his gun with a round of home made elemental bullets.
"Anytime." Gabriel replied and stood beside him, ready to attack or heal as needed.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-05-2011, 01:39 AM

(Yes tell me about it of course theses cats have a problem sometimes with knowing where the litter box is. *rolls eyes*)

Leiot would follow Jale too and heads to the aid of the Galbadia instructor. He watches him Gabriel casting the Cura and he heard the word 'Babe' he didn't think to much about it. Leiot would heads over and looks over at them before he looks back over at the Creeps. He would soon watch more Creeps coming out of the hotel and soon heads toward the four of them.

Sunday Roast

Old 12-05-2011, 02:22 AM

(( =o Shame there wasn't a litterbox right next to it, maybe they'd have noticed it? ))

Oskar unleashes his overdrive, a barrage of fire bullets hitting multiple Creeps, one shotting many of them and any that missed would burst on impact with the ground and burn anything close to it.
Gabriel once again unleashes Cerberus, deciding it best to try and get rid of the Creeps as soon as possible.
Oskar spares a glance to the other two males and frowns. "You two gonna stand around watching all evening or are you gonna get stuck in?"

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-05-2011, 09:49 PM

(No but if there was one they still would had did it anyway *sighs* Every once an while they have problems with that like they are to lazy to go find one lol.)

Leiot looks at the instructor "Don't have to tell me twice." as once again he would uses his powerful limit break that he used once before. And Jale would uses his combo attacks also after mumbling about something to himself about what the intructor said. Leiot jumps back as a few Creeps would attack him but he only got hurt by one but he wasn't going to let that get to him would attack them back. He would wonder how many was in that hotel. finally they seem had gotten all of them but it did get him wondering what was making theses creeps.

Sunday Roast

Old 12-05-2011, 11:57 PM

((Oh, well are they old cats?))

Gabriel took advantage of his Triple spell ang began casting protect on the others. This was where he came into his element, stood at the back casting spells, keeping his friends safe. Having seen the Creep attack Leiot, Gabriel was quick to cast a Cure on him.
Oskar had placed himself between Gabriel and the Creeps, afterall, it was common sense to keep their healer safe, wasn't it? He kept an eye on the two Balamb students throughout the fight and was pleased to see they were more than capable. Soon enough, the Creeps had stopped pouring out of the hotel and he lowered his gun, letting out an almighty sigh of relief. "Good job, lads."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-06-2011, 07:09 PM

(No they about one or two years old..but we have about 14 cats so there bound to be a few that will mess up)

Leiot would be healed as of course he couldn't say thanks until this swarm of Creeps had stop. Once after the fight was over and the Creeps had stop. Leiot pants alittle before he sheaths his sword and looks over to see how the others doing Jale was ok and look like the two from Galbadia. Leiot looks over at Oskar and nods "Thank you sir..and thanks Gabriel for the healing. It is always good to have someone who knows magic on a team. No matter what other people say about them." As mages always got the short in of a stick about their magic but they are very useful in fights. And some people just don't give them enought credit.

Sunday Roast

Old 12-07-2011, 03:45 AM

((Oh, well I guess that's understandable then =) But why so many cats? ))

"It's difficult to find a mage, especially in Galbadia, as everyone seems to think that because they can draw and cast spells, they don't need a mage." Oskar said, throwing an arm around Gabriels shoulders. "But you get a proper mage on your side with a three headed dog as a pet, you can't lose."
A light flush spread through Gabriels cheeks, not at the arm around his shoulder, but at being thanked for using his magic. It was so strange to hear.
"Although.. when faced against a T-rexaur he.." Oskar was cut short as Gabriel elbowed him in the side, the color in his cheeks deepening.
"That's not relevent. We saved your ass, now aren't you supposed to tell us what we're doing next?" Gabriel said, the color slowly leaving his cheeks.
"Ah, yes." Oskar clapped his hands together, then turned to face the hotel. "You job, lads, is to reclaim the hotel. Every room needs to be cleared, every bed needs looking under, leave no closet unchecked."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-07-2011, 02:50 PM

Leiot watches the two and felt kinda strange abit seeing them to. He would began to wonder if they was more than what he thought or something as he shakes his head abit. He listens to Oskar and nods "Alright.." looking over at Jale then back to the Gabriel "Lets go.." says and heads into the hotel cautiously of course. He never knew what else could be lurking in the hotel. He looks around alittle "Of course one thing that still bothers me..is what is making theses Creeps" even thought he was thinking to himself he still said it out loud while him and his team would search thru the hotel. They would first cover the first floor before heading to the next floor.

Sunday Roast

Old 12-07-2011, 03:39 PM

At Leiot's words, Gabriel nodded and followed the two iside the building, the door closed on it's own behind him. As if this place wasn't creepy enough.. This time around, he was only a step or so behind the other two, not wanting to get left behind or seperated in this place. As they moved from room to room, floor to floor, he made sure to turn each and every light on, lowering the chances of anymore Creeps getting in. "I'd wager there's some bigger, nastier monster lurking somewhere around town. Let's just hope we don't find it underneath one of these beds."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-09-2011, 12:48 AM

(heh I be able to finally play Final fantasy VII again...I had order another playstation a few days ago..it should arrive soon. But the bad things about it..I would have to start from the beganning..of course I would have to restart anyway..I can never remember where I am or anything else so I would have to restart anyway..but mostly I can't find my memory card so I had to get another one to. =P )

Leiot blinks hearing the door close behind them before he looks over at them "Be alert..something in this hotel that doesn't like us being here." He would be glad that Gabriel was turning the lights seeing they probbly come out from the darkness. Leiot opens another door and walks into the room while he looks around "Yes I have to agree with you on that one Gabriel but I have a feeling we may find it in this hotel. Since usual you do find nasty monsters in the center of the town usually". He would get on the floor to look under the bed but he didn't want to get grab. So he uses his sword to push back the covers that cover most hangs of the bed.

Sunday Roast

Old 12-10-2011, 02:44 PM

((Well that's good to hear =D I'm the same, though there's nothing wrong with having to play it through again, just means you get to relive it all =D ))

"Not just the middle of the town, but the biggest buildings too." And the hotel was a little on the large side, wasn't it? But they didn't have long to go now and so far, besides the occasional Creep lurking in the shadows, there wasn't anything too dangerous around them. Gabriel fell quiet each time Leiot knelt down to check under the bed, ready to attack or to grab the male should something happen. Thankfully though, nothing did happen. He could hear a door down the corridor being flung open and slammed shut over and over. A Creep trying to scare them off, perhaps?

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2011, 12:53 AM

(Yep)

Leiot would be glad nothing came out from under the bed. He heard the door being open and closed before he look over at Gabriel "What is going on here?" looks around the room and sighs deeply. "There is got to be a monster or something causing the creeps..you think that is the reason why no one is in the city?" says. He knew they should continue on looking in the other rooms. Leiot walks up the hallway and goes to the stairs for the next floor.. but he did felt something was waiting for them on the roof of the hotel.

Sunday Roast

Old 12-17-2011, 03:10 PM

"Yes, I think it's most definite that there's a monster causing this. Something big and nasty. Let's just hope we don't run into it." Gabriel replied, turning on the bedroom light before following Leiot out of the room, down the hall and up to the next floor. "Although, we haven't come across many Creeps in this place yet, maybe we'll get lucky and find nothing?"

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-01-2012, 11:49 PM

Jale looks over at the guys before he heads upstairs then. "Hey if we do run into it which would give us more points on our grades for this exam." Leiot looks up at him and shrugged he probbly did have a point but he surely wasn't ready to fight something big yet even if it was a exam or not. After all they was still trainees. "Maybe but we got to make sure all of us make it our of this alive." says calmly. He follows Jale once they cleared this floor to move up to the other one. And once Leiot got to the floor out of nowhere he was grab by something cause there was aparts in the hallway that the lights was complelty out. And that really got Leiot off guard which was something he shouldn't never let happen.

Sunday Roast

Old 01-02-2012, 12:05 AM

Gabriel looked over to Jale as he spoke about fighting the monster he hoped they wouldn't run into. "If we ran into it and won, perhaps, but if we went looking for it and one of us got hurt.. it would be costly." Oskar would be around, watching from a safe distance no doubt, so he didn't want to do anything stupid. The male followed the other two and jumped the second Leiot was grabbed by something from within the shadows, it would appear the lights up here weren't all functional. "You okay?" He moved forward, ready to help if needed.