Artist Poison
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-07-2012, 02:29 AM

(If I ever say beep beep or something, its to push the thread up from being hidden, but, I only do it if a week goes by)

Tony went into his room before the blast of wind shook the buildings it passed, making Tony wonder what was wrong, and before he could ask Jarvus spoke up "Magical energy found within 52 miles of the mansion" Tony sighed, more work to do, he was glad, but, they just got the chance to get out of the mansion "what level?" Tony asked "High level, very dangerous, people will be harmed if not stopped soon" Jarvus answered and Tony left to get his armor on.

For miles they walked and still no idea to where they were going, but, Hank knew it was here, the one reason why he dragged Jan all the way out here, and the one reason he didn't want their relationship to end. He had to get them to their target point and he had hidden it from Jan in order to get her out here. "I'm sorry about earlier" Hank spoke facing forward and still walking.

Riven watched as the other had left, "Oh well, time to have fun" Riven raced off using his abilities to speed him up, and eventually would catch up to the others. Though it would take him a couple moments.

Thor looked at Loki shocked, then he glared at him "Tis my brother, don't trust anything he says" Thor used his hammer, spinning it around, and aiming thunder/lighting at Loki hitting him. However, it was blocked by a child, no more than 12 years of age. She had black hair, deep violet eyes, and her aura gave off a sinister feeling. It was almost showing to the human eye as she stared back at Thor with a serious, yet, blank look.