0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 05-12-2013, 03:50 AM

This is a private thread between myself and xserenityxninax. If you aren't one of those two people please do not post in this thread. However, feel free to follow along.

Akito glanced out towards the rising sun. The ground was thick with frost. He got into a sitting position as he winced. The pain was back again. He would need to talk to his favorite doctor, Hatori, later in the day to see if he would give him some more medication or at least something a bit stronger. There was a knock from the outside of the door. "Enter," replied Akito and the door slowly slid open revealing a servant with a tray of what looking like morning breakfast. Clicking his tongue in distaste towards the servant, she hastily put his tray down and exited as fast as possible. Where was Kureno?! Akito really did hate mornings. What could he do to entertain himself today? The New Years Eve festival was only a few weeks away. He could always go and see how the preparations were going.

Polishing off his breakfast, he got up and had the servant return to help him into his favorite yukata. This coming year was the year of the Rat, and he knew that Yuki would begin preparations for the dance that he would be doing at the banquet. That meant he would get to see his favorite member soon.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 05-12-2013 at 04:01 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-13-2013, 10:23 PM

Yuki was in his room far away from Akito he hated and feared him as well. Yuki got up and he looked bad as well. Yuki put on his kureno and left his room and walked to the court yard and looked at the pond and saw a bird and smiled and tried not to smile before he goes to the doctor before he goes to see Akito he was scared about it. Yuki left the court yard amd goes to see Hatori and sat down and waited for him to come and see about him. Yuki was not well today and he was on bed rest but Akito wants to see him even if he's sick. Yuki couched a bit and Hatori came in and sat down and listened to his lungs and shook his head and told him to go back to his room and get some rest. Hatori touched his forehead and he was burning up and told him to rest for a few days.

Hatori left his office and then went to Akito and said "Akito I'm sorry Yuki is not well so he is on bed rest for a few days and if you don't like it Akito well deal with it as the doctor." Hatori sigh and went back to his office and then went to check on Yuki as well.

Yuki went back to his room and got undressed and lay on the bed and let him rest for a while until he couched really really back and then he closed his eyes a bit and rest for a long while.

Last edited by xserenityxninax; 05-13-2013 at 10:26 PM..

0ri0n83

Old 05-14-2013, 04:13 AM

Akito glared at the window outside as he heard the almost silent footfalls of an approaching person. "Enter," he said in a bored manner even before the person had a chance to knock on the door. The door slid slowly open, and Hatori stood for a moment waiting to be invited in. "I said enter," said Akito with a bit more firmness. His eye began to twitch, something he found totally infuriating! Hatori entered quickly, closing the door behind him before he said that Yuki would not be able to see him because he was ordered to stay in bed due to his ailing body. Before he could even say anything in return, Hatori had turned his back to him and walked out of the door. This was outrageous. He was the head of the family. He made the rules. They were all his pawns, and they were the ones that were going to bow down to him For he was their god!

Stalking over to the nearby tray, he kicked it in frustration which sent the remaining contents to the ground. This did not bode well at all. Who would entertain him now. Hatsuharu, he could get some fun out of him. Kyo? Was he in the mood for another shouting match with the wretched cat that didn't belong in the zodiac. No. Then who. Shigure or Ayame. While older, he knew that they would not be able to say no to his summons. He was the head of the family, and Akito knew that they knew that. He was respected by the older members of the family. Who needed Yuki, he lied to himself. He knew that he needed his little rat. However, he knew that their time apart would make their reunion that much sweeter. Yuki was like a rare wine, if aged perfectly he would become the most delectable thing.

Calling a servant, he arranged for a car to take him to his favorite author's house for some "well-mannered" visiting.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 06-19-2013 at 02:28 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-14-2013, 08:50 PM

Yuki slept for 5 hours and when it was 12:30 am Hatori came in to check on him and he was still ill but he was getting better. He put a wet cloth on his forehead and later on he will eat and he will see how he feels for tomorrow. Hatori left Yuki's room and went back to his office and wonder why Yuki got sick really fast.

Kyo was doing training and saw a car came to the house and really thought it was some rich dude. Kyo got off the roof and went down to see who it was. Kyo hid and saw it was Akito Kyo hated him cause he took Yuki away from them Kyo listened to what Akito had to say.

0ri0n83

Old 06-19-2013, 02:36 AM

Akito eyed the house as the car pulled into the driveway. He didn't really like Shigure much, especially since his precious Yuki went running to him, but then again Shigure was always fun to tease and goad. The car parked, and before the chauffeur could get out of the car Akito opened the door himself, letting himself out. He stopped by the driver's side, and told the other that he was to wait in the car until they were ready to leave. It was another power trip for him. Who knew how long he would be in there teasing the Dog. Akito heard some creaking from the roof, and saw that Kyo was skulking about the building. "Disgusting," he mumbled to himself as he eyed Kyo. He knew that the other's sensitive hearing was bound to pick it up.

Speaking of hearing Shigure greeted him at the door. His hearing was good as well.

"What brings you here to my humble home, Akito-san? Surely, you are not looking for Yuki. He is at the-," Akito had put his hand up silencing the other male. He knew very well that the other male was at the main house. It was practically New Year's Eve, and the other male would be doing the Zodiac Dance to commemorate the coming of the new year.

"Well," said Akito. "Are you going to invite me inside?" Shigure nodded, and bowed a little as he ushered the other into the house. Sure, Shigure hated the other male, but to show such disrespect was not in the other's character. Akito sat in the main area where there were blankets set around a low, square table. "Shigure," said Akito. "Before you find some clever way to get out of it, I am ordering you to come to the New Year's Eve Zodiac Banquet. I know you skipped out last year, as did Yuki, but this year it is going to be different. Any complaints?"