Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-04-2015, 05:14 AM

"Curiosity you say?" Hatter repeated and raised an eyebrow as he pulled out a packet of sugar from his pocket. "You're curious about me Alice? How so? Why?" he asked her.

angel the dark one
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2015, 08:16 AM

"Well you act like our ages are so apart, yet you don't treat me like a child." Alice said. "And yout seem to think my life is fascinating when it wasn't."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-04-2015, 06:16 PM

"I do not treat you as a child because you do not act like one Alice. And I find your life fascinating because it is unknown to me. The only life I know is the life I live here. To anyone who has not seen this life, it would be fascinating." Hatter explained.

angel the dark one
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2015, 11:41 PM

"You don't know how much that means to me. Honestly. People there just treat me like I'm an idiot." Alice sighed. "There's just no pleasing those people."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-05-2015, 11:54 PM

"People will never be satisfied, it is part of human nature." The hatter said and offered a cup of tea to Alice. "It makes me happy to know that I can cheer you up though Alice. I will always do my best to cheer you up because there are no sad faces in Wonderland no. We're all mad here." he explained with a grin on his face.

angel the dark one
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2015, 11:58 PM

Alice smiled as she took a sip of the tea. "Thank you Hatter. I know that there is no pleasing those people. I'm not what they wanted. I never have been. But that's their problem, not mine." She said giving him a bit of a snarky smile.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-06-2015, 12:08 AM

"You weren't what they wanted? " The hatter repeated and raised an eyebrow. " Well what is it they wanted? People can be so confusing sometimes. I like your attitude though Alice. They are the ones that lost for saying that you weren't what they wanted. he said and grinned. "I wonder if they would want the queen?" he said and laughed.

angel the dark one
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2015, 12:55 AM

Alice sighed. Pulling herself into proper posture, she cleared her throat. "They wanted a girl who knew her place. One that did not question, nor disputed their role." At the thought of the queen, Alice laughed, breaking her stance. "That would be a sight."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-06-2015, 01:10 AM

"Well no one knows their place. If we knew our place, what would be the fun in that?" Hatter started and poured himself some tea. "Not knowing our place is what makes life fun because we are always searching for our place." he said and chuckled. "She would behead them all. You know, I could never picture Wonderland without the queen. It would become too dull." he commented.

angel the dark one
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2015, 03:28 AM

She laughed. "Oh no it wouldn't be Wonderland with out her." She smiled. "You know even as a kid, I felt I should have stayed. I didn't belong there. I don't know this 0 lace seems more like home."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-10-2015, 04:55 PM

The hatter laughed and nodded. "I agree. Wonderland needs the Queen." he commented and smiled. "I'm very happy to know that you'll be staying here." The hatter said softly.

angel the dark one
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2015, 07:07 PM

Alice smiled. "I can't imagine going anywhere else." She shrugged.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-07-2015, 10:09 PM

"I agree. I don't think I could ever live anywhere else. Not comfortably anyway." Hatter agreed with a nod of his head. So far, Alice seemed free from danger, but he knew that if the queen ever found out that Alice was here and that she was staying in his house... Well, she would have both of their heads

angel the dark one
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-26-2015, 10:37 PM

"Hatter. .. The Queen still isn't a fan of me is she?" Alice asked.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-28-2015, 01:54 AM

"You are correct. I do not think that she will ever be a fan of yours. She is a fan of no one, but she has fans of her own." The hatter replied easily. "You should not worry though, as long as the queen doesn't find out about you, you'll be perfectly fine." he said reassuringly. Though, he wasn't sure how long he could keep Alice a secret from her.

angel the dark one
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-03-2015, 04:53 PM

"But won't you get in trouble if the queen finds out?" Alice asked worried. That was the last thing she wanted.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-03-2015, 05:02 PM

"Truth be told, we will all be in trouble. She will have our heads too." Hatter answered calmly. He was pretty sure that she wasn't going to find out though. Everyone liked having Alice here, so no one was going to go tell the queen that she was here right? He didn't think so, but they still ha to be careful and avoid the queen's soilders at all times.

angel the dark one
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-03-2015, 05:07 PM

"I'd hate it if you all were punished for me being here." Alice said. "But if you're sure then I am too." She smiled.