Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 01-14-2012, 04:03 AM

My name is Aysel Renée.

Friends call me Aysel or "Ace"

My grade? I'm a second year, class 2-A ( before I forget, haha ).

Personality: Friendly, kindhearted woman with a sweet disposition, a down-to-earth attitude, and an elegance that usually matches her delicate appearance. She does have her quirks, like the need for a hot drink in the morning ( be it coffee or tea ), or her adoration of the kitten she recently adopted, to the point where she treats her almost as another human being. She's well-tempered and not easily annoyed. What does annoy her-- men who think they can so easily manipulate women, like those in the host club.

Biography: She was raised almost solely by her father, who was a businessman for a small company. When that company expanded as she grew older, their wealth also grew exponentially, as did their time alone. Soon they were living in a small manor with a few servants, her father away for business for over half the year, leaving Aysel to do as she pleased with school.

Naturally, she was placed in Ouran, though her family's newly found wealthy is only considered average by the school's standards. She's avid about her studies in music there, and can often be found in one of the school's music halls practicing piano after school, though she is also third in her class in rank-- not that anyone there really seems to care about such information.

Appearance: A lean woman of average height, she stands at 5'2" and weighs in at around 100lbs. Her skin is somewhat light with a healthy peach tint to it. Hair is kept short, never spent much time on, but always silky and seemingly in place. It curls in places, but is otherwise rather tamed, its color holding a warm teal, with hints of likewise coloring. Her eyes match splendidly, just a tad darker in coloring, with a glassiness that lead some to name them rather child-like. Her skin, in its warm tone, is seamlessly left with markings, no birth marks, scars, nor freckles to interrupt it's smooth expanse.

Extras:

⊹ Talents and Hobbies : Seems to have a way with the written word, and can work magic with most mediums of art, mainly with paintbrushes or pencils. She loves music, though the only instrument she's ever had the pleasure of playing was the piano, and that was when she was but a child taking lessons. She blames her piano lessons for gifting her a love of classical music. Often cooks extravagant dinners for herself and her few close friends, though she also loves catering to parties and such on occasion.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 01-22-2012 at 06:21 AM..

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kurobizzle

Old 01-17-2012, 05:40 AM

My name is Akkino Kaede.

Friends call me Ka-chan.

My grade? I'm a first year.

Personality: Most of the time, Kaede is a spunky, cheerful girl, albeit sarcastic and opinionated. Although she looks like a cute china doll, she is actually quite the independent tomboy and loves the outdoors. She even enjoys doing hard work, getting down and dirty to get the job down. Kaede is also very hot-tempered, becoming pretty loud and violent at whoever is unlucky to release her wrath upon the world. She isn't afraid to speak her mind, never holding anything back when it comes to the truth. This has created a few enemies for her, but she'd rather see things for what they are than hide behind a frilly, little lie.

Biography: The Akkino family is one of those 'old-wealth' families who earned their fortune manufacturing rubber. They later changed their products into sports equipment and has been the leading manufacturer of it for the past few decades. Because of her family's business, Kaede grew up with three rowdy older brothers who loved competition. Even though she was the baby of the family, her parents were never around enough to scold her brothers. She learned to be tough in order to survive the teasing and pranks, helping her to become the tomboy she is today. However, her nanny made sure she still had some femininity by teaching her traditional Japanese arts.

Kaede and her family actually used to live in Kyoto. Once the Akkino company changed their headquarters to Tokyo, she moved as well. This will be her first year at Ouran High School and due to her status, she entered the A class without any worry. She is an average student.

Appearance: Standing at about 5'1", Kaede has a slightly athletic build and weighs about 110 lbs. She is usually light-skinned except during the summer where she always gets a tan. Though not noticeable when she's wearing her Ouran uniform, she actually has a wide array of old scars on her knees and elbows thanks to the rough-housing she used to do with her brothers when she was younger. She always ties her long, silky midnight black hair into two pigtails, but when it is let down it reaches just past her mid back. Kaede's eyes are a dark brown with a reddish tint that seems to enhance whenever she is angry.

Extras:

⊹ Talents and Hobbies: Skilled in a variety of sports, such as tennis, volleyball, baseball and even skateboarding. She is also skilled in traditional Japanese activities like tea ceremonies, flower arranging and calligraphy. Kaede loves the outdoors and spends times in her personal garden tending to her plants and flowers. She has a secret love of fashion and hides stacks of fashion magazines in her closet. Outside of her uniform, Kaede is quite the trendsetter.

Last edited by kurobizzle; 01-19-2012 at 04:40 AM..

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2012, 03:18 AM

Kaede was late. She hated being late. Stupid teacher didn't have to keep her after class because she said she looked like a goat. If she didn't want to be told that, maybe she should start shaving! The black-haired girl just sighed as she walked quickly down the hallway where the music rooms were held. She stopped in front of one of the rooms, hoping desperately that Ace didn't wait so long. As Kaede pushed open one of the double doors, she didn't notice that the sign hanging above the door read Third Music Room.

Once open, the pigtailed girl was greeted not by the soft sound of a piano playing, but a rush of rose petals fluttering around her face. For a split second, she enjoyed the sweet smell of roses tickling her nose before realizing this wasn't right. The blinding light that followed the petals died down to reveal seven handsome men. She blinked, recognizing about half of the boys.

"Um... Where am I?"

Tamaki smiled elegantly at the arrival of the first guest, eager to see that it was someone new this time. He gracefully got up from his chair and strode up to the short girl.

"Hello little lamb, do not be afraid." He started as he wrapped one arm around Kaede's waist, "You have just stumbled upon one of Ouran's most treasured paradises..." He moved his other hand under her chin and leaned in closer to her face.

Kaede didn't have time to register what the hell was going on, finally snapping out of it when the blond boy (most likely the leader since he was the only one sitting) had gotten close to her. Before he could lean in any closer, she brought up her hands and pushed him backwards.

"Hey, haven't you heard of personal space?!" She shouted, feeling her temper rise.

Tamaki didn't know what stunned him more; the fact that this little girl pushed him so hard that he toppled back onto his fancy chair a few feet away or that he was actually rejected so forcefully. "M-Mother, who is this child?!" He shouted once he got over his shock, clinging to Kyoya's jacket.

"Wow... She's strong!" Honey exclaimed as he climbed onto Mori's back to get a better view of the girl.

Haruhi, who had been watching the scene with just a hint of interest, felt something tugging in the back of her mind as she kept staring at the new guest. She seemed familiar...

Kaede cringed, realizing that attacking the leader had just made the rest of the boys look at her strangely. Deciding that she didn't want to be dissected by their gazes, she spun around on her heel and started out the door. That's when she collided straight into someone. Kaede yelped, steadying herself easily while grabbing whoever she bumped into before he or she could fall. The red-eyed girl blinked, realizing just who she was grabbing in a matter of milliseconds.

"Aysel!"

Arc Angel

Old 01-19-2012, 04:31 AM

Aysel slipped out of the Second Music Room casually, seeing as she saw no sign of Kaede yet. She frowned slightly, her lips drooping in a somewhat cute manner as she glanced over at the clock that hung high on the wall. Perhaps she had forgotten? Sighing softly, unsure of why Kaede would be so late-- she knew she hate being late, so it must have been important. So she left the music room's doorway, her piano music held loosely in her hands as she walked down the hallway briskly. She hummed the piano score she meant to play for her friend this afternoon and her thoughts wandered off as she meant to go look for Kaede.

Kyoya simply pushed his glasses up higher onto the bridge of his nose as Tamaki went flying backwards, then grinned from his position where he had remained standing casually. "First year Akkino Kaede, I don't believe she's stopped by here before,"he spoke of the obvious in an almost sweet manner, scratching something onto his clipboard quickly before letting the other members do the rest of their welcoming.

Hikaru slipped his arm up around his brother's shoulder, both of them smiling in sync as they took turns between the syllables of her name. "Ka-ed-e?" they sounded out together, their gaze following her along in unison. Smiles of victory flashed onto their faces as they broke into laughter as their king was pushed backwards like a rag doll, finding great amusement in seeing him thrown around. "She seems to like you boss," Hikaru teased more to Tamaki than her. "You've outdone yourself," Kaoru countered, each leaning over as they let their laughter consume them for a moment.

Aysel first heard a pair of laughs, unmistakeable for anyone in her class. She stopped for a moment upon seeing the open door which lead to them, and incidentally her search for Kaede stopped in its tracks there. Quite literally, really. As the smaller girl bumped into her, she quickly moved to steady herself, grateful that her friend had thought ahead to grab her and keep her from falling.

"Oh, Ka-chan!" she blinked in confusion, then looking up and into the room they were standing in the doorway of. Hesitantly, noticing that she recognized a few of the guys standing inside, she grinned towards them. So this was the infamous host club? Well, so long as they didnt Bother her, she wouldn't say anything about her dislike of them. As people, the boys were okay, but the way they had trained themselves to do anything to woo women disgusted her. The worst part of it all was that they even charged the ladies for it.

"Hello boys," she spoke simply, dismissively as she smiled down at Kaede, "I was wondering where you were... Wander into the wrong music room?" she questioned, wondering why she had ended up in the host club. She hadn't been bothered by them, had she? Then they would never hear the last of it from Aysel.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 01-19-2012 at 04:34 AM..

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2012, 05:35 AM

Kaede frowned at the chorus of laughter behind her, but kept her focus on her good friend. "Sorry about that, I was too lost in my thoughts..." She replied. Letting go of her friend, she turned back to the strange boys. "Um, what is this place anyways?" She asked.

Tamaki shot up when he heard the younger girl's question and bounded towards her and Aysel. "My dear, this is the Host Club where beautiful flowers such as yourself and Ms. Renee here come to enjoy the company of either myself or one of the other hosts behind me. Go to whomever your heart's desire, whether it be the wild type, loli-shota type, the cool type, the natural type, the little devil type, or me, the king?" As he went on, the blond teen motioned to each host when describing their type.

Kaede raised an eyebrow, focusing only on one thing the blond had said. "Host Club? You mean like those bars for lonely old ladies? Thanks, but no thanks. I'm not interested in frilly, metrosexual men fawning all over me." She announced bluntly.

Tamaki froze in shock for the second time today. He couldn't even choke out words to express his sorrow at being looked up on as metrosexual and frilly. Instead, he crawled into a corner in shame, tracing circles along the pearly white tiled floor while mumbling how Kaede was wrong.

Haruhi sweatdropped as her sempai retreated. Though she agreed with Kaede-san's words, she didn't have the heart to say it out loud. Who knows how much her debt would rise?

Honey just frowned, looking at Kaede and Aysel to Tamaki and back at the two guests. "What's wrong with being frilly?" He asked innocently.

"Exactly my point. We don't need to waste our times here Ace." Kaede announced, glaring around her. Most people at Ouran were certainly strange. Who would enjoy coming to a lie factory like this?

Arc Angel

Old 01-19-2012, 06:10 AM

Aysel would Karin and nod towards her in understanding before straightening herself up to look around the room curiously. While she had a basic idea of what kind of place this was, she too was interested in the answer to Kaede's question. However, as it turned out she tuned out of the club's description after hearing the term 'beautiful flowers'. One of her eyebrows raised at Tamaki, a scolding looks in her eyes as she found herself agreeing with Kaede.

Before she went to speak, Honey approached, and though she had a dislike of guys that acted as they did she couldn't help but soften the slightest bit with the childlike cuteness. "I think she just means that we don't need to pay men for chivalry," she commented thoughtfully, then grinning, "It's ridiculous that anyone would pay for this."

Kyoya remained what Aysel thought to be oddly quiet through this, but what business did he have with their opinions if they were not customers? The two knew each other briefly, their fathers having worked together before with business dealings, but never had they gotten along swimmingly. They were civil to each other nonetheless. As he stood there with his obnoxious clipboard, Aysel shook her head at him a bit, "It's a shame that you're wasting your time like this," she spoke out of an almost pitiful tone before turning to Kaede with a nod.

"Yes, let's leave," she agreed, not bothering to look back at the hosts to say any goodbyes. She did however send a short wave in the direction of Kyoya as she walked on out of the room.

Once the girls were out of earshot, Kyoya would close his clipboard and look after them oddly before going about to business. The twins on the other hand had much to say. "That was harsh," they spoke in unison, their golden eyes trailing notably in Tamaki's direction. "Perhaps they're not much for your type?" Hikaru teased in a playful manner, devious smiles curling up along their lips.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 01-22-2012 at 06:20 AM..

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2012, 04:53 AM

Tamaki instantly got out of his slump when he heard the twins' comment. "T-That's because I was only focusing on Kaede-san! If I tried on Aysel-san, then I'd be successful." He replied, "Besides, I didn't even see you guys trying!"

"Hey I have an idea! Why don't we all try making them come back?" Honey asked, his eyes twinkling with excitement, "Wouldn't that be cool Takashi?" The taller man just nodded while his cousin climbed off him.

"I don't think they want to be bothered though..." Haruhi stated, sweatdropping when she saw that Honey-sempai's eagerness was starting to affect Tamaki-sempai.

And indeed it had. Tamaki's eyes sparkled as the wheels began to turn in his head. "That is a great idea Honey-sempai! Kaede-san was obviously overwhelmed by our first meeting, but if I try first on Aysel-san, then that will pave the way to her heart as well. I'm sure I will bring them back if I apply myself..."

Kaede sneezed as she followed her older friend down the hall to the correct music room. "Ugh, is someone talking about me?" She wondered aloud before turning to Aysel. "Those guys were weird. I recognized some of them from my class, but I always thought at least Fujioka-san was sane." She pointed out, "The Host Club really just seems silly."

Arc Angel

Old 01-20-2012, 05:27 AM

The twins looked at each other with sly smiles, as if knowing their leader would react in this manner. Hikaru spoke up smoothly, tone playful as he again teased Tamaki, "Aysel-san was about as set on you as she was the door." Kaoru glanced sideways at his twin oddly for a moment, his smile remaining, but the look in his eyes a dubious. However, both of their attentions shifted to Tamaki as he spoke passionately about bringing the both of them back.

Wait a moment-- where was the fun in that? Both twins intruded on their boss's plans this time, "Tamaki," they emphasized in a somewhat whiny manner, Kaoru then speaking, "Wouldn't it make more sense for someone Kaede-sama might actually be interested in to go after her?" Hikaru was thinking similarly, chiming in, "Or someones?"

Kyoya, having had both enough of this foolishness and not wishing to let the idea pep in with the other hosts, then stepped forward with his clipboard in hand again. Clearing his voice lightly, he jotted something down. "Then it's decided," he paused in a somewhat dramatic manner, before Tamaki had a moment to speak a reply, "Tamaki will persuade Aysel-san to return, and Hitachiins, you will be in charge of Kaede-san."

Aysel glanced over at her friend as she sneezed, smiling and chiming a timely, "A tes souhaits (Bless you)." She then sighed softly and shrugged slightly, "Not sure. It could be one of the boys?" she spoke in a warm, yet slightly teasing voice. Then nodding in agreement, she frowned slightly, "I thought Kyoya-san might have more decency than to charge ladies for entertainment... Fujioka, too, seemed like a nice guy." She agreed with a nod, lulling her thoughts over for a moment before grinning, "Guess we know not to go back into that room. Look, this is where I wanted to meet you, Ka-chan!" she added the last part enthusiastically, then waltzing on in to the neighboring music room with a pep in her step.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2012, 09:53 PM

"Aw, we can't play with them too?" Honey pouted when he heard Kyoya's final word on the subject at hand, "Can we at least invite them to eat cake?"

"Do not worry Honey-sempai, I'll bring at least Aysel-san back!" Tamaki exclaimed, excited to know that his friend had at least agreed to their new mission to inviting back the lovely ladies. "I am quite confident in my skills and it'll be easy to sway her back into our humble club. Oh, but should I strike now or wait later? Hm... What do you think Haruhi?"

"Leave me out of this." The crossdresser stated as she walked over to one of the vacant tables, "If that's going to be today's agenda then let me study."

"But, but-!" Haruhi's glare quickly shut him up as the president spun around to face the twins. "I might as well go with you two. However, I doubt either of you will even be able to penetrate through Kaede-san's tough exterior. Good luck though." By the end of his sentence, Tamaki couldn't help but feel a bit smug. He truly believed in his heart that he could persuade the beautiful, kind Aysel with his charm. The twins however... He seriously doubted their skill since they usually fawned over each other instead of the guests.

"Wow..." Kaede whispered as she stepped into the large music room. Now that it wasn't filled with eccentric boys, the black-haired girl could see how elegant and well-furnished the music rooms really were. However, unlike in the Third Music Room, the Second Music Room only consisted of a black grand piano, a Victorian-style couch and matching coffee table. Kaede flopped down on the couch, pushing her Mary Janes off so she could be more comfortable.

"This really is a great room Ace. Wish I stepped in here first than having to see those losers." She stated, rubbing her hand on the smooth velvet, "What am I gonna hear today?"

Arc Angel

Old 01-20-2012, 11:09 PM

Kyoya would remain quiet as their boss spoke, then grinned to himself at Honey's question. "You may invite them to eat cake, but perhaps not during business hours," he suggested. It was up to the three hosts to bring them back, but if Honey's cuteness would allow even one of them to soften the slightest bit, he would allow for it. Then turning his gaze to Haruhi, looking up from his clipboard, "Feel free to."

Hikaru and Kaoru drew up dubious eyebrows at Tamaki's doubt, glancing at each other before their expression turned fat and they looking over at him jeeringly. "She just needs to be softened up. It's Aysel-san you should be worried about," they chimed in unison. Hikaru then added, "I bet Kaede-san is nothing short of Honey's personality on good days." Kaoru smiled deviously, saying this more to taunt Tamaki than to make their job sound easier, "Aysel-san seems like a friendly girl, but isn't she prone to hating flirts?"

Kyoya nodded to support this, in a more factual manner than to support them. Then turning to Tamaki, her lowered his clipboard and gestured towards the wall to the right, "Aysel-san frequently practices in music room 2. If you wish to strike now, might i suggest trying there? It's my guess that while looking for her, Kaede-san stumbled into the wrong room."

Hikaru snatched the nearest silver tea tray and moved swiftly to the host club's door, Kaoru trailing after him with a bit of surprise in hiss twins's eagerness to do this. It was all in the name of fun and games, but was it a bit odd for him to act on his own?

Aysel waltzed on into the room casually, smiling warmly now and twirling a bit as she look up at the gilded ceilings. "It's really rather pretty, isn't it?" she asked with a fond smile, a pep in her step as she moved slowly over to the beautiful grand piano. As she seated herself, she withdrew a score of music, setting it before her though she knew she may not be referring to it. "The piece is Frederic Chopin's Nocturne, Opus 9 No.2," she explained with a soft laugh, flashing a smile over at Ka-chan. Chopin was her favorite to play-- it may have been expected of her.

Aysel then adjusted herself in her seat and began to play softly, her fingers dancing along the keys in rhythm as she focused on th playing more than the sheet music. Still, she didn't miss a key or score on the sheet.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 01-22-2012 at 06:19 AM..

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-22-2012, 06:41 AM

A relaxed smile graced Kaede's face as she listened to her friend play a melodious tune on the piano. It took her a few moments, but she soon recognized one of Chopin's pieces. She giggled softly to herself, it was so like Aysel. Kaede closed her eyes and just let herself drift with the music. It was times like these that she really was glad she moved to Tokyo and met Aysel. She didn't have much friends since she moved, but having her by her side made everything worth it. Aysel was so kind and smart. Kaede felt so lucky to have her as a friend.

"Excellent idea Kyoya." Tamaki stated and would have complimented his friend more when he saw the twins already leaving the room with tea, "Hey wait!" He spun around, trying to find something else to bring to the two girls. An idea popped into his head as he rushed to his blond sempai who was heading over to his usual table.

"Honey-sempai, do you have any cake slices to spare?" He asked.

Honey blinked at the taller boy, thinking for a moment if he did have any cake. He already had about three slices today and needed maybe two more before he went home...

Counting the pieces in front of him, Honey decided he did have enough for him and Takeshi. He took one slice of strawberry shortcake and one slice of dark chocolate cake and placed it on a tray his cousin readied. Mori then handed the tray to the awaiting Tamaki. "There you go! I hope they like it!" Honey exclaimed.

Tamaki smiled back and thanked the two older teens before rushing out of the room after the twins. He hurried out into the hallway, making his way towards the Second Music Room when heard the soft melody of a piano. He instantly tuned in, trying to figure out what the piece was. It only took a few seconds for him to recognize Chopin's Nocturne. He wondered briefly who was playing it as he neared the doorway as well as the twins. Hearing the music playing behind the door made him hesitate to open it. He didn't want to stop them, especially if he had to face Kaede's temper again.

He turned to the twins and motioned to the handle. "You guys open it." He ordered, a hint of fear in his voice.

Arc Angel

Old 01-22-2012, 07:08 AM

Aysel's hands continued floating down along the length of the piano slowly, her fingers striking each key in a moderate though delicate manner. To anyone who watched her and her posture, the confidence and delicacy in her motions, they would know she practiced quite often. Not to say that she didn't enjoy this, which she did, a bright smile rising to her face as she realized she had no need for the sheet music after all. Upon hearing the giggle from Kaede, her smile only brightened. She cast a quick glance in her direction, delighted to see that her friend seemed to be enjoying herself as well. Aysel took comfort in the thought that the two seemed to be able to relax so easily when around each other, even after being harassed by a group of boys with an intolerant lack of human decency.

Kyoya would do in acceptance of Tamaki's compliment, then move to walk away front he other hosts and back to work once again. Whatever became of the twins and the boss's encounter with the two ladies, he was sure he would her of later. If not from his friend, then from the boasting or whining, he assumed, of the Hitachiins. Still, he had his confidence resting in the three as he watched Tamaki depart with the slightest bit of intrigue held in his gaze. How would this end?

The twins, like Tamaki, had stopped just short of the door. While neither of them were able to correctly place the artist who had composed the piece, they had their consequent doubts about just going straight on in and interrupting. Yet, as Tamaki came along behind them, confidence built back up into their facial expressions. They cast sideways glances at each other, then smiling, the two mischievous twins tag-teamed their boss.

While Hikaru moved to swiftly open the door, Kaoru sent a firm hand onto Tamaki's back, pushing him on into the room as the door was swung open. Hikaru was next to slip on in, smoothly behind him as Kaoru then followed his brother slyly. "Excuse us," they spoke sweetly in unison.

Aysel played for but another minute or so until the door burst open. Caught by surprise, one of her fingers struck a wrong chord, and immediately she felt her piece was ruined. But by whom? Turning, dismayed and quite frankly fristrated, to the door she pouted in a somewhat childish manner to see the blond who had just simply stormed on into the room as his two accomplices. Then sighing, she slid the cover back over the piano keys and set the music sheet onto the stand beside her. "What exactly do you three want?" she asked boldly, voice confident and strong, yet hiding her annoyance.

The twins slipped out from behind Tamaki instantly, bowing their heads in a gracious manner. They each had one hand on the silver tea tray, which they held delicately as they explained themselves in a rather darling fashion. "We heard the beautiful music coming from this room," Kaoru began with a seemingly warm grin, though in his gaze held devious intentions. Hikaru finished for him, "and we thought you two ladies might like some tea?"

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-23-2012, 04:27 AM

Tamaki yelped rather loudly when he was suddenly thrust into the room upon reaching the twins. He stumbled forward ungracefully, steadying his tray of cakes. Once he caught himself, he glared daggers at the sly pair of twins behind him. How dare they-

"What exactly do you three want?"

Tamaki spun back around and smiled charmingly at the teal-haired girl. He walked over to the two girls, his eyes focused solely on Aysel. The sunlight streaming down from the window behind her only enhanced her beauty, making him lose his breath for a moment."As well as some cake?" He added after the twins' answered her (and when he caught his voice), placing the tray on the coffee table while finally turning to face Kaede, "Which one would you like Kaede-san?"

"Neither." Kaede immediately replied, sitting up straight and crossing her arms over her chest. Their abrupt intrusion had ruined both her dear friend's performance and her daydream. "Didn't we make it clear that we wanted nothing to do with you guys a few minutes ago?" She gave her best deadly glare at the older teen in front of him but felt her gaze drifting down to the cakes. That chocolate cake looked really tasty...

"Yes, yes I am aware. However, we felt that we should at least apologize for surprising you ladies." Tamaki explained, giving an apologetic smile, "We also had some cake and tea lying about and thought it would make a wonderful peace offering." If there were a few things Tamaki knew about women it was that they loved sweets and enjoyed being pampered. The nice spread in front of them would hopefully soften their anger.

"It's not enough." Kaede stated bluntly, looking up from the delicious-looking cakes. Truthfully, she really wanted some cake but refused to accept it from a bunch of weirdos. Who knows what was really in it? What if they had laced it with something?! "We don't want a damn thing from you guys, now go away." She felt a bit proud for standing her ground against temptation and glared at first Tamaki, but then the twins who were still standing aside. But that's when a loud growl erupted from her small stomach. Kaede blushed intensely and covered her tummy, cursing it silently. Why now? She was trying to make a statement!

Arc Angel

Old 01-23-2012, 06:15 AM

Aysel regarded the three of them carefully for a moment, then stepping down from where the piano was held to walk over to where Kaede sat. She didn't sit however, her eyes instead narrowing the slightest bit upon the blonde-haired man while he explained himself. Or rather, made the appearance of the three seem even worse in her opinion. While there was a part of her that found some charm in his smile, something in her mind tugged at how he had phrased their reason for being there-- there just happened to be leftovers lying around. "A peace offering made up of scraps?" she asked, her tone just as soft as before but now with an edge of disgust. "Very classy, boys."

Nevertheless, as she finally did seat herself next to her friend, she found her eyes wandering over to the tea the twin boys were making fresh upon the dainty silver platter. Suddenly she found her mouth a tad dry, much to her dismay, and as little as she actually cared for sweets it was still a nice gesture in some twisted way. Was it not? As a lady, even one that knew chivalry wasn't something that should have to be purchased, a small Parton her appreciated their gesture in bringing them snack.

Hikaru knelt before Kaede in a graceful manner, balancing the tray on one knee as his twin moved to fill the two dainty tea cups with hot water to create a bath for the tea bags. "We would truly appreciate if you would at least consider forgiving us over a cup of fresh tea," Hikaru spoke in a sweet manner now, the smile on his face nearly genuine as he looked straight at Kaede, having bent down to her level. He did mind his distance, however.

Still, at face level with Kaede, Hikaru felt an odd sense come over him. She was a cute, really, and phaos teh fact that she had shoved Tamaki so violently earlier contributed to his sudden wish that she accept their apology. Kaoru stood just behind him now, holding the tea pot with water carefully, "Our mother had this tea imported from England a fewdays ago for us, I hope you will at least try a cup, ladies? There is no better use to put it to than making amends with you."

Aysel couldn't help but soften a bit at this, a sentimentality now added to their offering that she couldn't quite resist. That and the appeal of the two slices of cake that the elder boy held we're enough to stir her to soften a bit in the face of the offerings. "That's sweet of you," she spoke slowly to the twins, not meaning the compliment towards the blond though she didn't altogether disregard him. She was about to speak again when she heard the stomach of the small girl next to her churn audibly, a small, understanding smile rising to her lips as she turned to face her. Kaede didn't want to give up while trying to prove a point, but what better way to get the boys to leave them alone than to accept their apology and let them continue on their merry way? "Maybe just a snack..." she spoke hesitantly, then glancing over at Kaede in an almost apologetic manner, "Ne, Ka-chan?"

The twins didn't hesitate to take the acceptance from Aysel. Hikaru moved to sit next to her, glad that the couch was long enough to fit quite a few people, and looked down at her with a grin. "Tea to go with your cake, Kaede-san?" he spoke softly, almost as if a coo, though not done purposefully so. The look his brother sent him caused a wave of shyness to wash over him, his cheeks tinting slightly, though he averted his eyes from Kaede stubbornly so as to ignore it. "Here you are, Aysel-san," Hikaru then offered a cup to Aysel, seating himself in the space between her and Kaede.

With a small smile, Aysel accepted the cup, relaxing just the slightest bit as she felt the hot tea warm her fingers pleasantly, "Thanks."

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-24-2012, 05:47 AM

Tamaki was taken aback when Aysel pulled his explanation apart. Maybe he shouldn't have said the cakes were leftovers, but it was the truth... However, his mood did a complete 180 when he heard her compliment. He felt like soaring right then and there, but composed himself like a true gentleman. While Hikaru served the ladies tea, he held up the cake tray closer to them. "Would you like to pick first Kaede-san?" He asked her again, seeing as seemed to be the hungrier of the pair.

Kaede's cheeks maintained a slight pinkish hue as she ended up nodding to her older friend's logic. Ace did have a point and if she wanted them to leave quickly, she should go ahead and eat their offering. What were they to gain from drugging them anyways?

... She didn't want to divulge in that thought to prevent herself from freaking out. Calm down Kaede. She thought as she took the teacup from one of the twins without saying a word. Truthfully, she wasn't a big fan of Western teas but still sipped the drink out of politeness. Once Tamaki brought the tray towards her, she took the plate holding the chocolate cake without hesitation. Damn her sweet tooth. "Um, you didn't want this one right Ace?" She quickly asked, talking over the twin like he wasn't even there.

Arc Angel

Old 01-24-2012, 06:59 PM

Aysel would watch her friend with her slightly flushed face in a curious manner, smiling a bit to herself as she took a sip of tea. If she wasn't mistaken, Ka-chan's cuteness was rubbing off on someone. By someone of course, she meant the twin that seemed slightly more entranced with her. While they both fawned over her in some manner, this one seemed particularly inwardly frustrated.

Hikaru, cheeks pink in fouterment from begin shot down mid-speech by Kaede as she spoke over him, seemingly sunk in his seat as she looked over the small girl. His lips pressed together into a frustrated line, his eyebrows drawn together in confusion, though his brother sat quite casually next to him. Kaoru's gaze slid Ito his brother, curious as Aysel's was if not more so. Being spoken over would usually earn their annoyance, but by such a sweet girl-- his brother was just acting too oddly.

"Right, Ka-chan" Aysel replied simply to her friend, sending her a small grin. The situation was a bit awkward in her opinion, what with the obvious tension between the five of them. It was obvious neither girl enjoyed their presence, at least to Aysel, and yet they remained to try making their apology. They're hopeless. Maybe they'll just leave after we accept the cake and tea.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2012, 05:28 AM

Tamaki stifled a smirk. As expected, the twins weren't making any progress with Kaede. Feeling quite smug about the situation, the blond turned to his target and gave her a dazzling smile. "My princess, here is your dessert." He said sweetly, placing the slice of strawberry shortcake ever so gently on the table in front of her, knowing that any loud noise might startle the frail-looking girl. He then knelt down on one knee, setting down the cake tray in order to grab one of the china tea pots. "Would the lady like her tea refreshed?" He asked softly, taking a page out of Haruhi's book of Host tricks while leaning down just enough so that he could look up to Aysel, emphasizing just how marvelous his eyelashes. This would seal the deal.

Kaede simply nodded and sunk into the couch, focusing solely on the rich chocolaty flavor of her cake. It was certainly delicious. That's when she noticed a depressed aura next to her. She glanced to the side to see one of the twins looking slightly unhappy. She raised an eyebrow while taking another bite out of her cake.

"What's your problem?" She voiced her wonder. She would have waited patiently for an answer if not for the sight just passed the twins. There knelt the older blond, Tamaki-sempai or something, leaning ever so close to Aysel. Anger instantly shot through her as she quickly threw the first thing she could get her hands on at the boy's face. Sadly, that was her chocolate cake.

Speechless. That was all that could describe the king of the Host Club. Well, that and chocolaty. But that wasn't going through his mind as he stayed frozen in his knelt position, half of his face covered in brown cake, the light brown icing falling onto his shoulder. He would have stayed like that for a couple more minutes if it wasn't for Kaede's loud yell.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER AND GET OUT!!" The tiny girl screamed at Tamaki. She then turned to the twins, her rage aimed at anyone who was associated with him. "THAT MEANS YOU IDIOTS TOO!!"

Arc Angel

Old 01-26-2012, 06:07 AM

Aysel would look up at Tamaki oddly as he then approached her with the strawberry slice of cake, her gaze following it along as opposed to him. As handsome as he was, she wasn't focused on him in the least bit. Instead she grinned slightly as she was given the cake, "Oh, thanks." Her voice was a bit indifferent, but as she took a bite of her cake, her gaze then did move up to Tamaki as he offed her a refreshment. A slight roll of her shoulder let off a small shrug, not replying with words due to the fact that she was chewing. She went to take another small bite of the cake, which was actually just as moist and sweet as she liked it, when an itching feeling that the blond was nearing her very quickly made her adjust herself backwards so as to avoid the close proximity.

The twins, one seemingly depressed and the other confused yet more indifferent than not, had little time to react to Kaede's question. They were able to see her seeming to enjoy the cake, which lead sly grins to again slide upon their faces in sync, but just as Hikaru planned to speak up he was interrupted. By that idiot of a boss, too. To be entirely truthful, they rather enjoyed th sight of Tamaki being pelted with cake-- this of course meant utter failure. For today, they had won regardless. Yet, Hikaru found his cheeks again flushing in a small if tof anger as they were shooed out. He exited first, Kaoru lingeringnbehindnfor asecondnlongernonly to fast an odd glance in the small girl's direction. Who knew something so cute could be so violent?

Aysel sat perfectly still, as if unaffected by the flying cake. She knew Kaede far too well than to think her friend wouldn't have done something along those lines, and was ever enlivened by that fact. Still, looking up the chocolate-smothered blond, she felt the smallest wave of pity. "If you hurry, it should wash out," she offered, as if in a friendly manner though she didn't smile in his direction. Taking a small sip of tea to hush down her last bite of cake, she then paused as the twins evacuate the room before glancing over at him. "I'm sorry, but I'd have to agree with her," her tone was sweet enough, but her manner of speaking was cold. Pulling the moves on her like that, how disgusting. What pigs! She was glad the guys left before trying something similar on her dear friend.

The twins stood outside the room, Hikaru slightly bent over, his hands resting firmly in his knees as he took a moment to catch his breath from both moving quickly out of the room and being so flustered. What was with him? He wasn't quite sure, but Kaede-san had him worked up over something. After following after him, Kaoru approached slowly, simply standing quietly by his frustrated brother for a moment. "Hikaru?" the meeker of the two then asked hesitantly. Said twin straightened himself up and composed himself, his grin still sly, "We won for today, ne?"

Kyoya was standing just a few feet away, clipboard in hand as he rested casually against the side of the hallway. "It seems so, for today. You have yet to bring Kaede back to our club. How did it go?" he asked indifferently, in a manner that could easily be perceived as curious or friendly. He pushed his glasses up to the bridge of his nose as he stood there, gaze flickering over to the open doorway as he awaited the blonde to exit.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-30-2012, 04:35 AM

Tamaki felt his face go pale when he heard the tone of Aysel's voice. Her words were polite, but the way she said it sent a shock through his system. She was mad. Before he could say anything, he felt a shiver go down his spine. He quickly stood up and ran out of the room to escape Kaede's penetrating death glare, a mixture of chocolate frosting and cake trailing behind him. Awaiting him behind the double doors were the Hitachiin twins and Kyoya. The blond took a few moments to catch his breath before sending his own glare at the twins.

"It would have gone better if those two did a better job with calming Kaede-san." He blamed as he wiped off the remaining dessert of his face, "And what do you mean you 'won'?! I was making much more progress with Aysel-san than you two! At least I wasn't completely ignored!!"

Kaede put her hands on her hips, glaring at the door for a few more seconds before turning back to her best friend. "The nerve of those idiots! How dare they try to make a move on you and make me waste a perfectly good piece of cake!!" She huffed. She then moved over to the couch to grab her bag. "C'mon Ace, let's get out of here before those losers try to do something else to us." As she said this, the tiny girl realized that the boys she had just referred to might even be outside there door! To make it safer for Aysel to go through (since that Tamaki guy was much more touchy-feely than the twins), Kaede marched up to the door and opened it just a crack. Sure enough, the three guys plus Ootori Kyoya-san were right outside talking. Most likely planning their next move.

The pig-tailed girl straightened up, lifted her leg and then kicked the door hard. She heard a shout coming from the other side that sounded much like the blond teen and smiled to herself, happy with her handy work. "Ready to go Ace?" She said loudly so the others could hear her.

Tamaki shouted in a mixture of surprise and pain when he felt his whole backside collide with the hard surface of the oak door. He fell over to the floor, landing flat on his face just a few centimeters away from Kyoya's polished shoes. He groaned, but most of it was blocked by the tile. He did hear Kaede's announcement of her and Aysel's departure and tried his best to stand back up.

Arc Angel

Old 01-31-2012, 02:47 AM

The pair of ember-eyed twins accepted Tamaki's words smugly, "Kaede only pelted you with cake because you deserved it." They spoke in unison, Hikaru then speaking up alone to tease him, "Pulling the moves on Aysel like you did was so unclassy." Kaoru was quick to follow suit, a grin curling his lips as his eyes narrowed slightly upon Tamaki, "Besides that, I believed you we're making even less progress with Aysel than we were-- and we weren't even speaking with her." His twin then budded in again playfully, "Aysel-chan called us sweet." Hikaru wasn't lying, for she had, but it was only because of their gesture to explain the tea was given tot hem by their mother. That had struck some small chord with her.

There was something about seeing the cake-smothered Tamaki go running out of the room that struck a chord of sympathy in her, though the thought did nudge her mind that he had been leaning in far too close to her. Did he think she would fall for something like that? Did he think Kaede would? They deserved respect, if nothing else! A pout Sid over her bottom lip, childish in appearance though her eyes shone a gleam of utter annoyance. This was why she couldn't stand guys who were so full of themselves, like they were.

Still, Kaede's words lead a soft sigh to escape her lips. "Ka-chan," she spoke softly, her eyebrows furrowing slightly before shaking her head. Kaede was right. Yet as she stood she caught a glimpse of the piece of perfectly sweet strawberry cake still sitting upon her plate, so she picked it up, looking at it oddly as she considered offering it to her friend. She did recall her being hungry, but she wondered if she would accept it. She cringed inwardly as she heard Tamaki's groan as Kaede kicked the door, though a part of her egged her on as if it were some sort of sick payback on her part.

Grinning to her friend, she would then nod, "Yes, let's go. I've had enough for the day." Instead of letting Kaede take the liberty of opening the door again, she would do so herself in a casual manner, her eyes averting the boys gathered there in a meaningful manner though her expression was now calm. "Good afternoon, Ootori-san," she spoke simply, sending a short wave in the dark-haired boy's direction before moving to walk away, though not after glancing over at Kaede to see if she would do anything.

The twins would watch oddly, as if mechanically stiff in their motions. Hikaru was by far the more awkward of the two, his gaze avoiding them though his head turned in time to follow them as his twins's did. "Nice meeting you two," they chimed after a moment, as if sweetly, though they minded their manner of speaking now. Especially after Kaede's attack on Tamaki-- that idiot blonde.

Kyoya on the other hand stood casually at the side of the door they exited, one of his hands too rising to save at Aysel as she passed. "Have a good evening, Aysel-san."

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2012, 12:11 AM

Kaede quickly followed after the slightly taller girl, giving a nod to her glasses-wearing sempai when she passed him. But when passing the twins, she glared at them. It was because of them and the blond guy that she had a terrible afternoon. And it didn't matter how much cake and tea they brought; in her eyes now they were on the same level of unpleasantness as Tamaki... Ok, maybe not that much since she barely paid attention to them, but they were still pretty despicable for bringing him along.

"You two better leave us alone." She threatened coolly before walking away with Aysel.

Tamaki stood up slowly, trying his best not to cause anymore agonizing pain to his body. By then, the two girls had walked away and made him even more depressed. Today truly was a failure. Not only was he unable to change Aysel-san's view of him but he also made enemies with her best friend Kaede-san. This challenge was going to be a lot harder than he thought. If only he had met with Aysel one-on-one instead of with those twins...

An idea struck Tamaki as he turned to his best friend, his mood completely changed. "Kyoya, make note that the rules of the deal between the Hitachiin twins and I does not pertain to just after-school hours. I'm going to try again tomorrow without any distractions." He stated with renewed vigor. He then turned to the twins. "How about it? I'm sure you two will actually have a chance without me nearby."

Arc Angel

Old 02-18-2012, 04:28 AM

Aysel only paused walking for a moment to glance over her shoulder at Kaede, who hadn't quite began to follow yet. Instead it seemed the girl was glaring at the twins. So far, Aysel found the Hitachiins harmless, but that didn't mean she suspected Kaede thought the same. Her thoughts then made her think about what she would have done if they had tried pulling moves on Kaede- then if they would have tried on her if Tamaki hadn't made a fool of himself in doing so. She mentally cringed, then glancing over at the twins with a newfound dislike of the duo, however slight. Kaede's words made her grin a bit to herself but it faded as her facial expression became a mixture of indifference and anger.

Kyoya would nod slowly towards Tamaki, then letting his gaze shift to his clipboard as he jotted the note down. He knew that if either party did gain any footing in this the specifics would have to be set in detail in order to declare a winner. Or else-- quite literally. "Anything else we would like to outline?" he suggests that more may be needed casually, pushing his glasses up nonchalantly as he glanced up at the twins.

Hikaru and Kaoru practically shivered in response to Kaede's harsh gaze and words. After the two girls walked away, they exchanged glances, then shrugged slightly at each other as their facial expressions remained mellow. When Tamaki spoke to them, then again looked at each other before regarding him with sly smiles. "You're right, we would've had much more success," Kaoru spoke almost thoughtfully, though more deviously than so. Hikaru added, "Let's not limit this to school grounds, either." Kaoru butted in, "Or any sort of budget!"

Kyoya jotted this down casually, musing aloud, "So I suppose you three are truly going to go at it."

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-21-2012, 05:50 AM

"Of course. One should always go full out in whatever they do." Tamaki stated, trying to sound sagely before thinking up another rule, "The winner will be determined once one of the targeted princesses goes into the Host Club and requests an audience with her designated Host by her own free will. That means no tricks." He gave the twins a look, emphasizing that he meant them.

"Or if one of them kisses you!" The group turned around to find Honey-sempai riding the shoulders of Mori-sempai with Haruhi standing beside the pair. The blond raised an eyebrow at his senior.

"A kiss...? That seems highly unorthodox to receive from a guest."

"Yeah but since you're all spending a lotta time and effort to woo Sel-chan and Ka-chan, there's a chance that they might fall for you, right?" Honey questioned innocently.

"I highly doubt that..." Haruhi put in her own two-cents, but that didn't stop Tamaki from fantasizing about it.

"Fall in love?" He repeated slowly, as if he was testing the phrase with his own mouth. Yes, it could possibly happen. Many girls have fallen for his charm but it would bring so much joy and pride if Tamaki could get such a graceful, mysterious flower like Aysel to fall for him. She seemed so unattainable from afar and worked hard to keep a barrier between those around her, allowing only the people she trusted the most to view the interior of her heart. Being the man that would crack her cold exterior would just be...

"Spectacular Honey-sempai!!" He agreed as he spun around to Kyoya, "That will be the deciding factor instead! The winner must get a kiss from his princess!! That will be the highest form of intimacy as well as the greatest declaration of success!"

Haruhi shook her head at the foolishness of her sempai when a problem popped up inside her mind. "If you're going with that rule, what about the twins?" She asked as she gestured to the Hitachiins, "Would Kaede-san have to kiss both of them? That seems highly unlikely and gives them less of a chance at winning."

Arc Angel

Old 02-25-2012, 09:10 PM

The twins stared blankly at Tamaki as he spoke, then cast a glance at each other before speaking up flatly, "What do you mean by that? You're the tricky one-". Koaru piped up, "Pulling the moves on Aysel-San before knowing her well," Hikaru then cut in, "It's disgraceful, as a host!"

Kyoya grinned to himself, taking notes as each of them spoke, only looking kup over his clipboard as Honey chimed on in, "A kiss? Interesting gesture, it would surely be clear who won if either party received one..." he spoke lowly, more to himself than anyone, though what he said would be easily within earshot of everyone there. Then of course, he raised a hand to one of his temples and sighed softly as his blond-haired friend went off on a tangent about love, it was so like him, but a question rose in his mind. We're it not possible for him to fail? That would not be suitable for the head of club-- he would have to look further into this contest than he at first suspected.

The twins became quiet, oddly enough, at Haruhi's mention do a problem with that rule. One of them would have to kiss Kaede in order for them to win. They exchanged long glances, their eyes lingering upon each other's faces as they seemed to debate the question inwardly. Finally, Kaoru's eyebrows drew together slightly as Hikaru stepped forward to look at Tamaki. He was taking on the duty, which may very well be the greatest step either of them had taken in being close to another beside themselves. It was a curious thing to see the breaking apart of the twin unit-- something that again drew Kyoya's attention. "I will be the one to take on Tamaki," Hikaru then declared boldly, "I will receive the kiss from Kaede-san. Hikaru doesn't have to be a part of this contest."

As if to close the discussion, Kyoya stepped up from his place leaning against the wall. A sly grin was upon his face as he observed both Hikaru and Kaoru- then Tamaki- curiously. "Then it's set."

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2012, 12:17 AM

-The Next Day-
Kaede stifled a yawn as she walked down the lavish corridors of Ouran High School, slightly regretting staying up so late reading all those fashion magazines. Well... it's not like they're going to read themselves. As the tiny girl wiped the sleepiness out of her eyes, she noticed that there was a small commotion in front of her classroom 1-B. Raising an eyebrow, Kaede moved a tad bit faster to check out what was going on.

The doorway to the classroom was blocked by a numerous amount of female bodies, preventing the short girl to get a good view on who, or what, everyone was crowding around. Puffing her cheeks out in annoyance, Kaede forced her way through the mass of people, ignoring the occasional shriek or shout. Finally, she was able to get to the heart of the crowd and see the familiar faces of the twins from that stupid Host Club lounging on her desk.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" Kaede asked, her eye twitching in anger. She was quite sure this wasn't their class (seeing as she didn't know who they were) and from the way they held themselves in such high esteem, she had a feeling they were from the 'glorious' Class A, almost a whole different world from Class B. Maybe that's why everyone was causing such a damn fuss over these two...

Tamaki was excited as he looked over his handiwork. Adorning the desk of one Aysel Renee was a large bouquet of teal-colored roses sitting in an elaborate, crystal vase. It took a lot of persuading to get them this color and quickly shipped overnight to his home, but it was worth it. Each flower looked fresh, as though they were just picked from the bush that morning and arranged with a few strands of baby's breath to bring out the blue even more.

The President of the Host Club smiled proudly and turned to his Kyoya. "Aysel-chan will surely forgive me once she sees this." He stated confidently.