Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 02-29-2012, 03:26 AM

Private RP

( Since you had the idea to have your oc steal from Yuki's garden, I decided it would work well to add mine in as a new girl in school. I had Yuki stay home so that he could catch your OC, or perhaps be open for any other ideas you had to start with. ^^ )

A blonde-haired girl ran through the silent halls, ignoring the growing ache in her feet that she would later feel as looked haphazardly for her new home room class. Eventually, she stopped suddenly at the door whose number matched the number on the slip of paper a woman in th front office had given her. Taking a deep breath and trying to even out her breath, she turned doorknob and stepped into the classroom. Immediately the teacher stopped her lesson to turn to her, causing the girl to freeze where she stood. Then bowing her head towards the teacher, she spoke up, "I'm sorry! I had a hard time finding the room..."

The last part of what she said was a lower in tone, showing a bit of her frustration. Still, as she straightened up, the teacher didn't seem to mind. The teacher turned to the class instead and asked for her to introduce herself. "My name is Ai Suzaki, nice to meet you all," she spoke somewhat softly, looking over the students in a somewhat shy manner. The teacher would then go on to seat her in the back of the classroom, next to none other than an orange-haired guy. "Kyo, would you mind filling Ai in on the beginning of the lesson?" the teacher asked as Ai slipped awkwardly through the seats of other students to her seat. Before waiting for an answer, the teacher went on with the lesson and Ai scrambled to get note taking paper out.

Then, still obviously flustered from being late and whatnot, she glanced over at they up she sat beside curiously. "Nice to meet you, Kyo, was it?" she asked quietly, low enough that the teacher didn't notice from that distance.

Yuki, much to the dismay of his humble fan club, was not present at school that day. Instead, the feverish grey-haired boy was stuck at home. He needed bed rest, as Shigure had told him. So, laying in his bedroom the boy lay with a damp-and-drying washcloth upon his forehead. His eyes were cast out the window that gave a decent view outside and into his small garden. He kept his thoughts to himself, quiet as he lay still, eyes closing every so often as he tried in vain to sleep.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 02-29-2012 at 03:55 AM..

CavyGirl
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to CavyGirl Send a message via Yahoo to CavyGirl

Old 03-01-2012, 01:08 AM

Kyo scowls hard looking up from his notebook he had been writing in the whole time not paying attion, "Why do I HAVE TO DO IT?!" He snaps and wonders why he was singled out out of everyone in the room. WHY HIM?! He looks over at Ai trying hard to control his temper on this change of events. Bad enough Yuki was home sick and whiney! Now this!

Running his hand threw his orange hair still looking at Ai grumbling something that sounded like hello. Before thrusting his notebook her way, "Here this will fill you in. unless you need me to read it to you." He didn't mean to sound so rude...well maybe he did. But he just wasn't in the mood for any of this.

Meanwhile, outside of Yuki's window comes the one who had been stealing here and there from Yuki's garden for the past couple of weeks. Never to much was stolen at one time just strawberries, a few leeks, ect. Coming up very, very slowly, almost hesitantly was a girl who looked to young to be on her own outside. Let alone during a school day where everyone was at school learning. Blinking violet eyes she looks around almost nervously as she gets closer. Her features where naturally paleish that made the mud streaked here and there on her features stand out even more. She was currently wearing what seemed to be a pair of dirty pants and a paled shirt that once looked to have been the color green at some point. In her right hand she was holding what looked like a over lover stuffed rabbit that was purple in color that had holes, one left eye, ect.

As she reaches with her left hand to do her daily nabbing of a few fruits and veggies a thin cream and white colored rat comes from under her long, messy hair that couldn't even begin to tell what color it was at the moment. Shifting the rat moves down her arm to nab a strawberry for himself before pausing and looking up at the window freezing in place. Making the girl freeze in place as well.

Arc Angel

Old 03-01-2012, 05:15 AM

Ai stiffened in her seat as she looked over at Kyo warily, a small, awkward smile lining her lips as she put her hands up defensively. After his complaining, she was simply going to tell him he didn't need to bother. The last thing she wanted to do was burden someone in her class on the first day of school, especially if they became so upset about it. "You really don't need to--" she urged, but her thoughts were cut off as he seemed to give in.

Why, that was awfully nice of him. Her small, hesitant smile became warm and broad as he handed over his notebook. Looking over to him and taking the notebook to copy notes from, she spoke up gratefully, "Thank you! I'll get it back to you quickly, I promise." Determinedly, she began copying down his notes immediately, not wishing to waste his time or make him miss part of the lecture after he did her a favor.

Spotting a figure crouched over in his garden as he opened his eyes, Yuki's body froze beneath the covers of his bed. He must be imagining this. The sick boy say up, looking out his window steadily for a moment before becoming certain that there was indeed someone in his garden. Well, this certainly wasn't the first time someone had stolen from it, but he had yet to catch them. With his luck. It was the day he was sick.

Nevertheless, the rat patiently got out of bed, clothing and hair somewhat bed rustled as he walked down the hallways and out the back door to see who exactly he was. He was careful, quiet, wanting to catch them as opposed to alerting them and making them run. When he saw who it was, however, he couldn't help but observe the girl for a moment. It was a mysterious thing to see, indeed, but it was not as if she were not to be treated as any other person. This was Yuki's way with most people. A polite grin upon his lips as he strolle dout onto the wooden porch, he would then speak up, however hoarse with sickness his voice was. "Excuse me, miss," he began calmly, "but you could've asked." he did not accuse her of stealing right away, instead finding some odd amusement and wonder in this. Did she need it steal? Was she poor? "Here," he withdrew a trowel from a cabinet beside the door to approach her with and knelt beside her to withdraw a few leeks from the earth.

CavyGirl
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2012, 05:38 AM

Kyo twitches slightly, "Yea, yea whatever! Just make sure it does get back to me." He lays his chin on his right palm watching the teacher at the board. Still sounding annoyed and now a bit bored too. Trying hard to keep his annoynedness in check. If not he knew cats would come flocking to him like always. Leading to more awkward situations in school.

"I still don't get why I WAS picked for this.", he looks at Ai with the corner of his eye. Watching her write down his notes. "There is tons of other people in this class room who would be leaping at the chance." He looks forward once again grumbling something to himself about that damn rat should be here doing this. This was HIS thing not Kyo's!

______

The girl freezes even more the minute she saw Yuki coming towards her. Inside her mind was ticking off ways to run for it. Though, she seemed stuck in place for the moment that was. Literally caught with her hand in the "cookie jar". As he got closer she finally makes her legs work once more for every step he took she back up. Slowly at first...ever so slowly..eyes staring directly at him the whole time their size that of dinner plates. Even her skin tone had gone a shade whiter.

As friendly as he sounded she truly didn't buy it. The minute he took the tool out was when she swung around and took off or at least attempts too. Dropping her toy and nearly the poor rat as well. who clings to her shirt for dear life screaming to slow down.

Arc Angel

Old 03-01-2012, 05:56 AM

( Don't know why the fma one is taking me so much longer, ^^;; it's literally in the other window halfway done, lol. )

Ai would glance over at him curiously as he spoke, a slight grin coming to her face as she went to continue copying down his notes. He didn't seem all that mad, to be honest. He was complaining, but maybe he didn't quite mean it that way? That could always be a bit of a stretch. Still, he had leant her his notes willingly, even if he didn't like the idea. That was still annce gesture, so she thought he might not be all that bad as he first sounded.

As he mulled over why it was his job and not another's, she laughed softly, then sent a small, warm smile in his direction. "Ah, well, sorry to bother you. It's probably just because she had me sit next to you," she suggested, not stopping her writing though pausing for a moment as she had glanced over at him to speak. Her eyes then returned other paper as she went on, "Probably not, I did interrupt class, after all." her free hand rose to lightly scratch one of her cheeks, a somewhat shy gesture that was a habit of sorts from her. When she was done talking, she would stop writing, picking up her pencil and turning to him with a grateful smile. She handed his notebook back to him, saying, "Thanks for the help."

Yuki's was taken off guard as the girl backed away, pausing as the small tool hit the earth to turn and see her scampering backwards slowly. He was about to say something when she took off at a full run. Taken back, he couldn't help but watch her oddly, then sigh to himself and look down at his garden to see what had been taken. This was when he noticed she had dropped her toy. He looked at it curiously for a moment before setting his trowel down to bend over and pick it up. He stared down at him before looking off in the direction she had run, it was too late-- and now he had her toy.

Whatever whim sparked in him, he took off after her at a run. Despite his asthma and sickness, he ran after her with her toy in hand, his athlete's physique doing him justice though he was fatigued. "Hey! Please, wait!" he called.

CavyGirl
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2012, 06:19 PM

((Its ok :)! I understand totally! I wish I had my intro...I might I will double check...))

Kyo looks over at fully now looking just as annoyed and sullen as before if not more so. He shrugs slowly, Who knows. Or they have a vendetta against me to make me talk to people against my will!" He looks forward again nodding as she gives over his notebook back back, "Yea, yea whatever." He waves his hand dismissively and starts taking notes once more.

"Just don't get used to it.", he shrugs slowly and writes down more. He was trying to be nice...in his own odd way. However, he was still annoyed about this new girl. Ah well...nothing he could do about it right? Making the cat even more sullen was the fact he could feel rain coming their way again. So much for a nice sunny day! He looks back at Ai slowly, "Why are you new here anyway?! Gah! Why am I still talking to you?!" He moves to get up and announces he had to use the restroom before stalking out of the class room as fast as he could. A few loud MEROWS could be heard in the hallway as he opens the door, "GO AWAY! I DON'T NEED YOU!" He slams the door behind him and a cluster of cats.

Meanwhile inside Shigure's house he was trying to make poor, sick Yuki some soup...more like soup slop but hey it was the thought that counted right? Moving threw the house he sings under his breath, "High School Girls, High School Girls all for me none for you..." Coming up to Yuki's door he freezes with the bowl of steaming "soup" in his hands, "Yuki?" He frowns and puts the bowl down on the rat's nightstand and scratches his head, "I know I left you here a few minutes ago! Stop hiding!" He goes around the room looking for him than around the house. Sighing not finding him he goes to call Hatori to tattle on Yuki that he was missing and not obeying doctors orders yet again.

Running as fast as she could the girl weaves threw the trees as best as she could. Her feet skidding a bit because of mud here and there from the rainstorm the night before. She couldn't for the life of her figure out as to why he was fallowing her. In fact it was for whatever reason freaking her out more. Chancing a look back at Yuki she totally misses the next tree and was just in time to look froward as she slams headlong into the tree that seemingly came out of no were to meet her head on. Causing the rat to fly off her shoulder and tumble onto the ground head over tail. Causing the girl to smack down on the ground stunned and with a nice bloody nose on top of it.

Arc Angel

Old 03-02-2012, 06:19 AM

She observes him oddly for a moment before her smile reappeared in the form of a grin. She laughed softly, one of her hands rising to press its fingers against her mouth as she found amusement in his suggestion. The whole class held a vendetta against him? It was a silly thought, but she wasn't exactly laughing at him-- more along the lines of how odd it seemed at the moment. Still she found part of what he said still seemed Nice in its own way, what with him not seeming bothered by helping her. Albeit he was complaining, which definitely threw her for a loop.

What caught her attention out of the corner of her eye was a leaf rushing on past the row of windows running down the left side of the classroom. The wind was picking up, and the clouds seemed to be darkening. Would it rain? Rain might be nice, but she wasn't sure she was up for an all-out storm on her walk home. She could only hope it would begin to pour as school let out. His question brought her back to reality, and although she was surprised, she began to answer it. "Well, my father--" she began, only to stop herself as the fiery Kyo got up and stormed off and out of the room. She sat there still for a moment, wide-eyed and speechless. Eyes turned to look at her, and eventually she would move up and out of her chair, quickly out of the classroom. However, she did stopped by the door to turn to the teacher, bowing her head as she apologized for upsetting him before slipping out of the classroom.

Yuki's breathing became labored quickly now as he darted with ease between the trees, and was about to give up for fear of an upcoming asthma attack. This was when he again caught sight of the girl. Howev, it seemed she also caught sight of him. That was, for a moment, until she ran right smack into a tree. Yuki's approached her quickly, then pausing to bend over slightly, panting as he extended one of his hands to her. "I wasn't lying, please. Look, I brought you your toy. If you'd come inside, I could serve some tea and bandage your nose." he offered, the same polite smile as earlier on his face though his forehead had caught up small droplets of sweat. His fever was becoming worse, if only from a few minutes' run. That thought was a nuisance to the rat, but he knew the cat would also be under the weather, so he didn't complain.

CavyGirl
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-02-2012, 08:51 PM

Kyo hadn't gotten to far out of the area of the class room. In fact he was standing near the closed door scowling, sulking and covered in meowing cats with more coming. He lifts his head at the sound of the door opening once more seeing Ai there. "GAH! CAN'T I BE LEFT ALONE FOR 2 SECONDS?!" He tries to turn away from her but with the cats he was having a hard time.

"GET OFF ME!", he waves his arms around trying to scare them off as more cats come over to rub against his legs purring. "GAH! I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE STAYED THE HELL HOME!" He starts for the boys room dragging and making cats come in tow. Trying to get there before the rain starts. He was already starting to slow down as the effects of the weather change take hold of the cat.

The rat slowly sits up shaking himself off. Moving forward towards the girl laying on the ground and Yuki. He stops and looks up at Yuki whiskers twitching slowly bowing his head slowly, 'Greetings fellow rat.' Course to anyone else it would sound like squeaking. Shifting he moves and crawls up onto her and waits.

She blinks hard and felt like she had diffidently ran into a tree. Her head was flat out killing her as was her poor bleeding nose. Her eyes shift up seeing Yuki there as she tries hard to figure out WHY the hell he was there to start with. After what seemed like forever to figure out what to say in her foggy, pain filled head she opens her mouth, "Why? Who are you?" She sounded freaked out more than anything and her eyes lock on her bunny rabbit he was holding. Shifting slowly she sits herself upright shifting her pet to her hands while doing so so he wouldn't fall off.

Arc Angel

Old 03-03-2012, 04:15 AM

Ai was taken back by the appearance of Kyo as she saw him, her eyes widening as she saw how truly frustrated he actually looked. He she done that? She nearly cringed as he yelled again, an apologetic grin lining her lips. "Sorry I just wanted to apologize if I angered you..." her voice trailed off as she then noticed all of the cats all over the hall. What was going on here? Wide-eyed, she looked down at the floor who one sat beside her, it's tail brushing her leg. Smiling, she picked it up carefully, cradling it as she petted it gently. When she looked up at Kyo again, he was dragging the cats clinging to him into the bathroom.

She sighed softly, and though she was confused, she shrugged a bit. Perhaps he simply didn't like her very much. Yet, she hadn't gotten to apologize. Her first day at school wasn't turning out to be a good one and she doubted the teacher wanted her back in class after she ran out like that. So she sat there quietly, wondering what to do with herself as she leisurely stroked her purring feline friend.

Yuki's looked blankly at the rat for a moment before a grin came over his features. "Hello there," he said in a small voice, more to the rat than her, though it could be seen more easily as directed towards her given the fact that it wouldn't be quite normal for him to be talking to a rat. In either case, after she replied, he shrugged slightly and offered her his hand to help her up. "My name is Yuki Sohma, and it's because I don't believe this would've happened if I hadn't startled you. Please," he urged gently, though giving her her space as he awaited her reply.

CavyGirl
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-03-2012, 04:50 AM

No, it truly wasn't AI's fault the way Kyo was acting. In fact it was a bunch of things working on the cats nerves at the moment. The cats just adding to the annoying mix. He FNALLY reaches the bathroom just in time feeling himself POP falling to the floor now as a cat. His clothing falling to the floor around him in a pool of emptiness. The cats on and around him scatter for a moment and return to move around him again.

Sighing heavily he moves to try and gather his clothing up and to head out of the bath room and hopefully home before his day got any worse. What he didn't count on was Ai still standing there now petting one of the cats. He has most of his clothing in his mouth as he slinks out of the boys room fallowed by the cats once more.

The rat nods watching him as she shifts from the girls hands up to her shoulder. Wrapping his tail around her neck lightly, 'Very nice to meet you' Shifting a bit he relaxes himself contently.

Blinking slowly she watches Yuki still wearily before petting her rat lightly between the ears. Shifting she finally takes his offered hand and stands herself upright quietly. Taking awhile before finally finally and almost to quietly, "My name is Sayuri. Its nice to meet you Yuki."

Arc Angel

Old 03-03-2012, 05:06 AM

Ai looked up briefly from the grey tabby cat she was letting to notice something very peculiar. A cat was making off with Kyo's clothing. That was surely odd-- odd enough for her to do a double take before carefully standing up, furry friend in hand. "H-Hey, kitty, hoed you get Kyo's clothing?" she murmured almost to herself from sheer surprise. However Akio had lost his clothing to this cat was unknown to her, but it seemed like a good idea that she try to get it back for him.

Hesitantly at first, she began to follow after the cat curiously. "Wait up! Where are you taking those?" she asked more to herself than the cat, perplexed with what it was doing. "Kyo's had a hard enough day already, he must have..." she murmured then, thoughtfully.

smiled less politely and in a more friendly manner as she reached up to pet the rat, leading hill to believe that he must be her pet. What a good choice. Instead of replying for fear of sounding odd, he instead smiled directly at the rat as if to say the same in return. While he as frustrated by the appearance of rat when he was having a bad day, at all other times he appreciated their presence, they could be rather helpful little creatures.

He helped to hoist her up after she took his hand, though gentler, then let go of her hand once she again had a good footing. "The pleasure is mine, " he replied politely, then looking to the rat curiously, "A friend of yours?" Then remembering his offer, he would gesture for her to follow him back out of the woods to his ome, if she would.

CavyGirl
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2012, 01:39 AM

Kyo keeps right on going not happy she had been out there. Why oh why did this day have to be so BAD?! Why was she out there?! He hurries as fast as he could as the clowder of cats fallow behind him. Still trying to drag his clothing with him throw slowly and steadily growing slower as the rain starts outside.

Dropping the clothing after awhile seeing as it was slowing him down he moves to find a place to hide to wait out the storm and sulk. Not a very happy Kyo that was for sure. He could always go back for the clothing later....right? He tried his best to act like a normal cat as well.

Shifting the rat looks at Sayuri and felt the first few drops of rain on his furry head, 'She wont..however...' Shifting he moves slowly off the girls shoulder and helps himself up onto Yuki's with a small bit of scrambling. 'Maybe this will help....its not your fault...take no offense..she isn't fond of other people normally.'

Sayuri nods slowly and was about to pet her rat before he moves off of her onto Yuki. Blinking and arching an eyebrow. She looks up at the sky rubbing her bloody nose slowly as dark rings start to form around her eyes like that of a raccoon. "Yea...he is my friend...Creampuff." She looks back at Yuki slowly still nervous looking.

Arc Angel

Old 03-04-2012, 05:28 AM

Ai was surprised to find the cat had not only taken Kyo's clothing, but gone to the length of running to keep them within its possession. "Wait, please!" she called out, running after it out of school and down the street. After some time, the cat dropped the clothing, but as she bent to pick it up hesitantly sh e lost sight of it. She frowned slightly, still confused as she picked his clothing up off of the sidewalk. She still had no idea how he could have lost his clothes in the first place, but he would want them back, right? He had seemed to have been having a rough day at school as it was.

As the first few drops of rain hit the too of her head, she looked up at the sky, a soft sigh parting her lips. she had left school within the first few minutes of her first day to try comforting a guy who'd simply disappeared, with only his clotig left behind. It was strange to say the least, and she reckoned it would be hard to explain to her father when he got home from work. As her thoughts veered in that direction, her mood worsened, her eyes cast upon the sidewalk studiously when she saw a bit of orange out of the corner of her eye, was that threat from earlier? Curiously, she bent on over to pick up the bright orange cat carefully, looking at it blankly as she tried to discern if it were the one from earlier, it was surely hard to tell.

Yuki was perplexed to see the girl's pet rat scramble on ver to his own shoulder, but did nothing to stop it. It weren't as if he minded. In this situation, if it helped, he dared to say he may even welcome it. "I see," he began, in another reply that could have been issued to the both of them. "what a nice companion, " he then commented, running two of his fingers gently over the small creature's back nce before looking to her with a small smile. "Perhaps at least allow me to give you this, for your nose?" reaching into one of his pockets, he produced a white hankerchief that he offered out to her.

CavyGirl
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-20-2012, 03:33 AM

Kyo hisses softly and growls trying to act like a normally cat when he was nabbed. Why wont this stupid girl go away?! All he wanted to do was get the hell home! Now this! He looks back at her in an annoyed manner like seriously?! Course he could do the biting and scratching too but he holds off for awhile. Just as it starts to rain outside. Heavy drops coming down slowly at first...than more steadily.

'Trust me it will help...she dosn't like many people....if I like you she will fallow.', he nuzzles against Yuki's fingers. Trying to ignore the rain as it starts. Sayuri nods slowly, "I like him...he is my friend..Hesitantly." she takes the offered handkerchief as black rings start to form around her eyes. Sorta like she was a raccoon.

Arc Angel

Old 03-20-2012, 04:43 AM

Ai frowns slightly as the cat hisses, but sighs and shared her head as she start to walk home. This was when she realized it was beginning to rain pretty hard. So, fumbling in one of her pockets with her free hand, she withdrew an umbrella which she quickly put up over her and the cat she still held. "Well, kitty, where shall it are you?" she murmured to herself, then sighs very softly, "Kyo will be needing his school uniform, too, and who knows where he lives..."

Yuki would continue to gently pet the rat that had nuzzled itself against his slender fingers while the rain poured on. Smiling, he looked to the rat and nodded lightly, "I see." Again, it could've been a response to either the girl or the rat, but it worked in either case. "Are you going to be alright?" he then asked, noticing the dark rings around her eyes. Why, those certainly won't normal.

CavyGirl
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-20-2012, 05:03 AM

Kyo eyes her and shakes his head shaking off some water from his fur. How he hated the rain and now this mess! How the hell was he going to get out of this one?! He mulls over it grumbling to himself iin cat like sounds. She didn't know the half of it that was for sure. Why the hell did she grab him instead of another one of those stupid cats that fallow him around like some sick fan club?

Sayuri blinks slowly and looks at him wondering what he meant. Not only did her nose hurt from smashing into the tree her head still hurt. She nods slowly and hesitantly walks forward to take her pet rat from him. Not seeming to mind the rain. Creampuff shifts, 'Alright time to start for your place she will fallow you. Trying to get me.' He wraps his tail lightly around Yuki's next and shakes water from his fur.

Arc Angel

Old 03-21-2012, 08:31 PM

Ai looked down at the cat curiously, listening to its odd grumbling noises. An absurd thought crossed her mind-- the cat was rather like her new classmate, Kyo, in some ways, wasn't it? It was a silly thought, but she couldn't help but compare the two now as she walked. Tey passed by two people in the rain, a grey-haired boy with a rat on his shoulder and a girl about the same age with rings around her eyes. She observed them, but didn't say anything, instead continued along on her walk.

Yuki would look down at the rat studiously for a moment before seeming to understand and stepping away from the girl. This was when something rather amusing caught his eyes, however. He saw, beside them, a girl on the sidewalk walking with a cat that looked like, no, was Kyo. A smirk crossed his lips for a moment. "Damn cat," he murmured before stepping away from Sayuri to begin walking home. Oddly enough, the girl ahead of them was heading in a similar direction.