Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 03-06-2012, 12:26 AM

Azumi mother smiled," Good and yes make sure to visit" She said. She smiled at her daughter and hugged her once more. " Be careful, and I love you" Her mom said. " I love you to mom" She said returning the hug. Then her mother left the two of them alone. Azumi looked to Akio, and nodded while smiling. " That alright, I don't mind waiting" She told him. Azumi gave it some thought, there really wasn't much she was going to miss about the place. If she was leaving without him, she'd want to spend the rest of the day with him, but they were leaving together and she already saw her mom. " Um..not really, is there any place you want to see before we leave?" She asked him.

Yuichi nodded," Alright, well if your sure." He said grinning. He totally wanted to see that happened. He looked over the place, and followed her inside. He looked around," Well do you want some help with heating them up?" He asked. He wanted to be helpful, it was only right of him.

[[Meh, my mother called and chewed me out for the third night in a row, so Yuichi's post, is smalll.]]

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 03-06-2012, 01:15 AM

Akio would smile once again at her mother and nod as she spoke to him, then let his gaze swerve over to Azumi. As the two said their goodbyes, he turned his head slightly as if to allow them their moment alone before they would have to part. It was the least he could do. He was taking Azumi away from her mother after all, which was a bitter thought in and of itself. As they parted form their hug, Akiow old let himself look t Azumi once again with a small smile. He wasn't sure what to do himself.

He thought for a moment, one of his hands rising to rub one of his shoulders as he let his gaze Fall to the floor. Was there anywhere truly important to him? Not particularly, and while he enjoyed training in the temple, he didn't believe he being there anymore. But norm where to go? Suddenly, he looked back up at Azumi, a small yet somewhat playful smile flickering across his lips. "I've got an idea!" he announced, placing an arm on her shoulder momentarily as if to motion for her to follow after him as he slipped down the hallway and out of her house.

( I have a bit of an idea. Since they're childhood friends and she's a water Beamer, what if they had a place along some canal or river running through the kingdom where they used to hang out as kids? He could be leading her there... And I unrest and about your mom, it's alright with me, lol. )

She lead him ingot to her house casually, replying simply, "I'm sure." The house itself was somewhat narrow but had an odd loft-like layout that provided more than enough space for two people to live comfortably. She was somewhat surprised by his question, but shrugged a little, "Well, sure, if you want to. The kitchen's in here," she lead him into a room at the side of the house, producing a small bag of steam buns with air symbols pressed delicately into the dough along the tops. The buns were fluffy, and bound to be pleasantly warm and somewhat gooey when heated up. The thought made her mouth water a bit as she handed the bag over to Yuichi. "I think you'll be able to find everything?" she asked, thent tabbing a bag from a closet along the side of the room, she slipped in through an open doorway to her room.

She didn't take too much time in packing, slipping a few sets of clothing into her bag along with a few small personal valuables from the few trips she had taken. Bt a few minutes later, she was back in the kitchen. Along the side of the room the was a small built- in bookshelf with books of various languages and from different regions. She picked out a few carefully, one a basic bending book, another one with maps, and the last- her favorite - one bound in leather with an air symbol engraved on its front. Then smiling to herself, she tapped her lip, "What else...." Turning to look at Yuichi with a smile, she asked, "Want me to put on some tea, too?"

Rei Ann

Old 03-06-2012, 02:14 AM

[[That totally works for me.]]
Azumi watched him think, wondering what he might come up with. She then noticed the playful smile on his face. " Oh really what's your idea?" She asked. She ran after him as he started to leave. " Akio, tell me" She said catching up with him. Azumi's mother watched them leave with a fond smile on her face. She wouldn't be surprised if one day they two of them returned and were together. It actually surprised her that it was taking them this only. You had to be blind to not realize the love they had for each other. Now if only the two of them would realize it and tell each other. She also stood there praying that both of them would stay safe.

Yuichi nodded, showing that he was sure. He followed her to the kitchen and grinned. He loved cooking as well as trying different foods. Yuichi nodded, "I can handle it" He told her taking the steam buns. He looked around the kitchen before starting to heat up the steam buns. He was thinking about surprising her with some tea as well, right as she came into the room and asked. " I was actually thinking about making some. " He said with a grin.

Arc Angel

Old 03-06-2012, 03:09 AM

Akio smiled to himself as she asked what it was, only shaking his head a bit as he began to walk down the hall. As she ran to catch up with him, he would turn his head to look at her with the same playful smile before shaking his head slightly again. "It'll be a surprise then," he explained, chuckling lightly as he looked ahead of him. He had quite a few fond memories of the river near the edge of the kingdom that he had thought to take her to. In the back of his mind, his thoughts lingered over holding her hand again, but he found that he wasn't quite bold enough to do so. Instead, realizing they wouldn't have very long there if they didn't hurry a bit, he would turn abruptly to pause and look at her with a smile. "If we don't hurry, we won't be able to spend long there," he urged, then allowing his hand to move to gently take her wrist. He took off at a casual run from there, meaning to lead her along through the streets carefully if she would let him.

Alysia's face lit up as she saw him there cooking, then heard him mention he would've made the tea, it was sweet, but she was done packing, and wanted to help out. "I'm done packing, I'll set some on for us while you finish those," she relied with a small smile. She slipped beside him, reaching up into the cabinet to take out a teapot and then filling it with water. From the pantry, she produced a few small bags of tea leaves to set into it as she set it down to heat up.

Then, with a bit of a gust of wind to help her jumps high enough, she would jump up lightly to sit upon the countertop opposite to that when he was. She watched him curiously for a moment, letting her thoughts wander. "You know, there air kingdom I've visited is in the water between here and the earth kingdom... I think we might be going there, you and your teacher are more than welcome to come along if you can spare a couple more days away from the farm," she offered.

Rei Ann

Old 03-06-2012, 03:48 AM

" A surprise? Come Akio tell me!" Azumi said, she was really excited now. She wonder what the surprise was. She really wanted to know where he was thinking of now. " Huh?" She asked, surprised when he was talking about hurrying. She felt her face heat up as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her along. She following after him. She hoped he might hold her hand again, but she felt to shy to take his hand her self. She didn't pull away, but she also didn't make a further move, and a bright smile made it's way onto her face.

Yuichi nodded, " Alright. I'll just focus on finishing these" He said, giving her a beaming smile. Yuichi had just finished reheating the buns, he set them on a plate and them on a table. He looked up at her, and his smile got brighter. " Really? I think it'd be awesome if I could convince my teacher to let us stop there. I sure I could convince him, that it's educational for us to stop there." He mused. He seemed really excited about the idea," Oh the farm will be fine for a few more days, it's resting season for the fields to keep the soil good. It's why I was able to go to the festival. It's about a month and a half longer till, we plant for the next season" He told her.

Arc Angel

Old 03-06-2012, 04:11 AM

Akio would only shake his head and continue to smile as he picked up speed just a bit, but moving no faster than he knew she could run. By now, he knew her limitations better than his own. He supposed that was sheerly due to how much time they had spent together over the years. "Not telling!" he called out, glancing back at her with a smile before remembering their hands. Suddenly very aware of his hand on her wrist, he slowly, somewhat hesitantly moved his hand to hold hers once more. It's grip was gentle, but firm enough that he could lead her along without letting her go.

They rounded one more corner before he stopped abruptly, his fingers lacing through hers as if to stop her. Before them was the section of river where they used to play at together as kids, virtually unchanged from how he had remembered it. With a smile, he cast a glance in her direction, then let go of her hand to jog down to its banks. He leaned forwards slightly, turning his head to look down along it with a fond smile. "Hasn't changed at all, huh?"

Alysia smiled in return, glad to see his enthusiasm about her suggestion. She hadn't been all that sure about it, but he seemed to like the thought as much as she did. "The nomads are pretty knowledgeable people, I'm sure they could give you some kind of lesson if you requested it. I know they've taught me a lot," she swung her feet slightly from her seat upon the counter. Her hands rested beside her as she looked over at him curiously. "Oh, that's good then! Plenty of time to travel, then..." she clapped her hands once, excitedly, smiling brightly, "Maybe this time I could learn how to make the steam buns. They have a lot of good food there, so light and doughy."

She was making herself a bit hungry, and realized she might be rambling a bit again, a slight blush coming to her face as she stopped herself and smiled somewhat shyly over at him. "Anyways," she began quietly, then seeming to suddenly realize something. She lifted her arms up as if to leap down from the counter, but instead air lifted her up and off of it, leaving her to land gracefully on her feet. "You're from the earth kingdom, but I never asked if you were a bender. Are you?" she asked curiously, rocking to and for once on the balls of her feet.

Rei Ann

Old 03-06-2012, 04:44 AM

" Aw come on tell me" She said, now she was really excited. She was glad to see Akio this happy and excited. Especially after today's events. She felt her heart leap with he took her hands in his again. She knew her blush had become brighter, but she was also really happy. She felt all warm and giddy. These feelings increased as he laced his fingers with her, as they came to a stop at their old childhood hang out. She glanced around the area, the place hadn't changed one bit he was right about that. " Your right, it hasn't changed one bit." She said amazed. She gave him a bright cheerful smile. She felt so amazing and giddy right now. Only being near Akio like this could make her feel this way.

Yuichi nodded, " That would be wonderful. I'm sure they are very knowledgeable, even my teacher would be excited." He told her grinning brightly. " It's a little bit of time, I'm very lucky for the time." He told her. He grinned," Sure, I would totally learn how, and maybe I could help you. I'm sort of good at cooking, I love doing it." He told her. Even though everyone spoke the same language throughout the kingdoms, there were many differences. Yet food was one of the few ways people could communicate, is how Yuichi felt.

Yuichi watched her, you could totally tell she was an air bender. Come to think of it, he never mentioned that he was a bender. Yet it seemed she could read his mind, as she brought it up. " Actually, I am. " He told her grinning.

Arc Angel

Old 03-06-2012, 05:11 AM

Akio took in a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment as he stood beside the water before reopening them. Then, unexpectedly, he let himself fall firmly not his back. The grass comforted his fall for the most part, a small smile along his face as he remained where he had laid. In a sense, it was his spot when they had come here; lying in the grass, looking at the sky and relaxing. Even in this situation he found himself doing the same thing, but this was only made possible by Azumi. Had she not been there for him, he was sure he would've already left the kingdom with no prior notice or packing. She saved him, he figured.

Tilting his head upwards slightly, he looked over at her with a goofy smile on his face. He felt himself only with her, and though he still found difficulty in thinking about earlier, he could find sme comfort by the small river with her. "Hey, Azumi," he spoke softly, one of his arms stretching out to one of his sides, patting the grass there gently as if to gesture her to sit beside him.

Alysia would nod affirmatively and let her smile broaden. The trip was looking up, even with the questions still lurking about Akio and his uncanny, newfound fire bending capability. She still found some joy in it, and didn't think for a moment her brother would mind her bringing along a couple others. Not when she couldn't argue with her. For a moment her. Thoughts lingered on her brother, wondering if he and Azumi were done packing, but she then dismissed it. "I'll see to it, then. While we're their we can get a lesson for that, too-- oh, it'll be fun..." she said with a smile, then looked over at the tea. It was nearly done, but not quite there. She tired it once with a spoon before looking back up at him. Th idea that he liked to cook was refreshing, for she liked cooking some herself but wasn't ever the best at it. She knew some basics, but wanted to learn. Perhaps the trip could be her chance, with all of the traveling and such.

His answer immediately perked her up. Another bender was in her house. That took a moment to settle in her mind before another smile came onto her face, "An earth bender?" she assumed, being that he was from an earth region. This excited her more than she could say. A childlike curiosity instantly came into her eyes as she looke dove rat him, "I've never met an earth bender before..." She took the tea off of the heat quickly as the pot let out a low whistle and brought out two cups to pour it into. "Would you mind showing me sometime?" she asked, somewhat hesitant. She didn't want to intrude, but it was fascinating to her.

Rei Ann

Old 03-07-2012, 02:34 AM

Azumi watched him, and there hand holding ended when he fell back onto the grass. She was disappointed at that, she wanted to keep holding his hand. It invoked very happy feelings. Azumi felt so content and happy. She grinned brightly, " Hmm?" She said. She gave him a bright smile and sat down next to him. " Yeah" she said. She was still smiling at him brightly, this was one of the few places in this kingdom that she missed. Yet she always would have Akio, she never planned to leave his side, well unless her asked her to. She hoped that day never came though.

" That would be awesome" Yuichi said. He would love to have a lesson for that. This was so exciting and he knew his teacher would agree. Yuichi was so glad that he had run into her today. She was amazing and had such wonderful ideas. " Oh yeah, an earth bender. Well I guess it would be harder to meet one here. Your the first Air bender I've met, and I haven't really met a fire bender yet, see one from a distance back home, but yeah. " He said, rambling a little bit. He hoped one day he could meet Lady Toph the bender who could bend metal as well. Yuichi blinked," You want to see me bend? Well I don't mind showing you" He said. Most people didn't want to see someone bend.

Arc Angel

Old 03-07-2012, 03:33 AM

Akio felt a slight, lingering tingle in the hand he had been holding hers with as it now lay in the grass. His gaze shifted down to look at it for a moment before he dismissed that warm thought to look up at the sky. Raising the same hand before him, he blocker his own view of the sky to look up oddly at his palm. Flames had shot straight out of it-- how this was possible, he was unsure. Yet he didn't wish to think about bending. Well, perhaps just not fire bending. Then, lifting himself up to sit, he would send her a small smile. "Azumi, would you do a bit of water bending for me? It always used to calm me where I was younger," he mentioned somewhat hesitantly, not quite used to admitting to things like that. His hand rose to touch hers gently as he asked it of her, his gaze seady upon her as he waited for an answer.

Alysia would pour the hot tea into two cups for them as she listened to him, then setting down the teapot upon the counter once more. She would turn to face him with a smile, a brightness lighting her eyes again as he said he would bend for her. She realized it was an odd request in most respects, but she didn't see it often aside from at festivals. Even then, it was only ever water bending in this kingdom, or air bending back at the temples where she had studied with the monks. Fire bending she had only ever seen twice, and one time had been Akio's accident just earlier. "Sorry to ask," she began somewhat quietly, now feeling somewhat sily of risking, "I realize it's not normal, I just don't see much bending."

Part of her wished to see all of the forms, if only once. Her father had been able to bend each form, and according to numerous storied he had done so magnificently. If she were able to master even air she would be content, but she wished to at least see the rest from others. Of course, had a new avatar been reincarnated and made themselves known, she would no doubt seek them out to help them or at least see their ability.

Rei Ann

Old 03-07-2012, 04:12 AM

Azumi watched him, wishing to know what he was thinking about. She had to wonder why he seemed to focused on his hand. Was it because of their hand holding, or because of the bending. She wished she had the courage to ask him what was on his mind, but for some reason she couldn't find her words. Azumi raised an eyebrow at him as he sat up suddenly. She felt her face heat up when he asked her to bend, and told her how it would calm him watching her. She suddenly felt nervous. " Alright" She said with a shy smile. She got up and walked closer to the water. She took a few deep breaths to calm her self and then started to bend. She pulled the water from the river to her and did various moves, she mostly kept the water around her. It seemed to twist and start around her, and the water seemed to sparkle as the light hit it.

Yuichi just shook his head, " There no reason to apologize for asking. I don't mind showing it. " He told him. Once a upon a time, before the Avatar had stopped the war most bending had to be kept hidden. Only firebenders had been able to use their bending freely, but now a days that wasn't the case. Yet still people clung to the past, afraid to be to open with bending. Afraid of what could happen. He thought it was silly, but he couldn't change other people's fears. Yet he still wished benders wouldn't hide their skills.

" I don't know much bender either, I've only really seen earth and water bending. We have a water bender who lives in the village back home, father will hire her sometimes to help water the crops. But I'll make sure to show you tons of earth bending while we travel together" He told her beaming.

Arc Angel

Old 03-07-2012, 04:56 AM

Akio watched her curiously as she walked to the water, a small smile along his lips. She seemed somewhat nervous, which surprised him in a way, but also made him feel sorry for asking. Azumi didn't have to, it had just been a request. If she was uncomfortable, he didn't want her to have to do him that favor. Still, as she began, his eyes followed her movements carefully. His interest in what she was doing was clear, his gaze steady, expression content as his body relaxed and his small smile remained on his face. Between her movements, his gaze would move almost shyly up to observe her face before following her arms and the water once more. He wouldn't say so, but the bending was beautiful, and so was the girl directing it.

Hearing that he didn't mind lead a small sigh of relief out through her lips, a smile then playing along her face as she picked up the two cups of tea. She handed him his, then sat at the small table that was but a few feet away. Looking over at him with a smile, she would gesture that he could sit at the table across from her if he wanted to. She was glad they had met out ont he street, and not only because he was going to show her earth bending, if anything, that counted for but a sliver of why she was happy to meet him. He seemed to be a genuinely nice guy that shared her interest of cooking and traveling-- and she could show him all over the air temples!

An excited smile still lit her face as she took a small sip of her tea, then cringed as it was still very hot. Setting it down, she pouted slightly, and watched the steam rise from the warm, light green liquid. "I'd really like that, if you don't mind," she then replied with a warm smile. Then rubbing the back of her neck as she looked down at her tea, she would lean forward a bit. She would blow on its surface lightly, but then the gust picked up a bit. It wouldn't affect anything aside from her tea, but the air coming from her mouth would have enough pressure to cool it quickly. After a few moments, she would stop, then sampling her tea again with a satisfactory smile.

"Why do you think the avatar hasn't shown up yet?" she asked then, her gaze upon him curiously as she became partly serious now. "Most people I've asked have answered differently, so I'm just curious," she added on to explain herself a bit.

Rei Ann

Old 03-07-2012, 06:13 PM

[[ Akio, color covered part of his sisters post, it so confused me.]]

Azumi focused on bending, with each movement of her hands she would make the water move one way or another. Water bending was very calming for her. Her nervousness and shyness melted away, as she made the water dance so to speak. She seemed to lose track of time while she spent bending for Akio.

Yuichi smiled and took the tea. " thank you" He told her softly. He moved to sit across from her at the table. He was truly thanking his lucky stars for having met her today. It seemed like fate, and they even had some shared interests. He watched her as she cooled her tea. He had to wonder if she was bending a little. " I'll show you later today, when we leave." He said giving her a bright smile. He didn't mind showing her one bit. He sipped at his tea slightly, enjoy the hot liquid running down his throat.

He gave her a curiously look, wondering what had brought up the question. He mused about it, it was strange that a new Avatar hadn't appeared. Though if he recalled what history told him, it had been hundred years or slow, that the world had been without one. That was because her father had been trapped in ice. Then again, there was a chance that they Avatar didn't know he or she was one. " Well what is they Avatar has already reappeared, but no one, not even this person knows they are the Avatar." He suggested. Maybe the Avatar was to be revealed at a different time.

[[Guessing Aang is already dead yes?[[

Arc Angel

Old 03-08-2012, 12:07 AM

( Oops, sorry! Yes, I'd assume Aang was dead by now. )

Akio's gaze followed after her movements as a cat would a string, the smile smile remaining on his lips as his thoughts drifted off. After a few minutes, he realized just how much he had loosened up watching her. His joints were practically jello. Eventually he spoke up, "You're beautiful." He paused, then immediately found some emabrrasssment in what he'd said. He hadn't meant to say that, but he would have to lie to say that he wasn't thinking that. Still, rubbing the back of his neck, shyness came over him. "That technique is beautiful", he corrected himself without taking back the prior compliment.

Alysia would smile as he thanked her, only nodding slightly in response, "You're welcome." Taking a few, slow sips of her tea she would listen to his replies intently. Her gaze remained on him steadily, laden with obvious curiosity as to what he thought on the matter. She was overjoyed to hear that she would see him earth bend tomorrow, but what elicited more of a response from her was his thoughts on the avatar. She had hear the opinions of many people, all differing greatly, but his was by far the closest to hers.

A soft smile returned to her lips after she heard him, followed by a sigh of relief. She leaned back in her chair slightly, playfully, as she explained why she had asked. "I think they'll show up soon. I'd like to find them, help them out, ya know? I'm sure they'll need it," she paused for a moment thoughtfully. "The world still isn't the most peaceful, is it?" she added in a quieter tone, then shrugging lightly. "Anyways, I'm hoping the new avatar can help bring the nations back together," she claimed with a brighter smile. While she didn't like delving into politics, it bothered her to hear there were still some disturbances between not only benders and nonbenders, but nations as well. The tension was present even in the air temples, so she couldn't imagine what it would be like further out in the world. Especially near the fire nation, however prejudiced that may sound. Some still held grudges after the war, and although she didn't, she was wary about the fire nation above the others.

Rei Ann

Old 03-08-2012, 12:30 AM

[[ Just wait till the learn that the new avatar is the son of the fire lord and Lady Karata. Just making sure he was.]]

Azumi blinked and her grasp on the water faltered a little when she heard Akio speak. Her face turned bright red, hearing him call her beautiful. She could feel and hear her heart beating loudly. Yet when he corrected his self, she couldn't help feeling a bit disappointed. " Yeah, water bending is very beautiful" She said softly. She returned her focusing to bending.

" Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm sure they'll show up soon." He said. It could also be the the Avatar was just a baby, he knew bending for the most part came early in a child's life but he doubted it appeared when the child was in diapers. " The world is peaceful in a sense, there no fighting. Yet there so much tension." He mused. It seemed the other three nations still had some mistrust of the firenation, even know the fire lord his self trained the Avatar and helped the fight. " I'm sure they Avatar can do it, if they have a good head on their shoulders, and the right people around them" He said. If the Avatar was surrounded by the wrong type of people, it could lead to bad things.

Arc Angel

Old 03-08-2012, 12:58 AM

( Oh yes, that should earn a very interesting reaction. )

As Akio watched Azumi falter, he inwardly cringed. His inability to speak as smoothly as he had wished to was simply astounding to him. "Err-- that's just what I meant," he murmured more to himself than her as his gaze fell for a moment. He searched for a better way to phrase it, a way to lessen the awkwardness he felt in saying so, but he fund no help with his vocabulary. He he knew he must do it, or else she might he think he didn't find her attractive. Which, in his eyes, would be utterly wrong.

Sighing softly to himself, his gaze would move back to her as he watched her bend quietly for a moment more. Then speaking up again, more sure of himself though inwardly hesitant, he said, "Azumi, you are beautiful. It's just not what I meant to say at the time." He explained this in a softer voice, his eyes showing earnestly as he looked straight at her.

Alysia would rub one of her arms in an almost worried fashion though her smile remained in place. It was a scary thought to think of the tension that was still felt between the three nations. Who was to say the fire nation would not again attack? Who was to say they wouldn't once again annihilate smaller kingdoms, such as where the air nomads took residence or the outskirts of the earth kingdoms? She let a small shiver run down at her back as she tried dismissing those thoughts. Something came to mind that her air bending teacher had once told her, something that came from her father. With a small smile, she repeated it, "My teacher trained alongside Avatar Aang," she explained, "He told me that the monks who had raised them believed that 'Sometimes the shadows of the past can be felt by the present.' I guess that applies now..." Then letting her mood lighten a bit, she would take another sip of tea, finishing it off.

She would nod in agreement with what he had said about the astra and those around him. It was all but true, and the stories about her father had taught her at least that. She may not remember him well, but she reckoned he would have said similarly. "For our sake, let's hope the avatar has the best guidance available," she would end in a playful manner, a bright smile lining her lips as she adjusted how the was sitting so that her knees were brought up before her casually. "I'm glad well be traveling together," she then commented off-topic, though excitement was now evident in her voice.

Rei Ann

Old 03-08-2012, 01:19 AM

Azumi moved her gaze to the river, not wanting to think about what he was saying. Did this mean, he didn't find her pretty...or anything? That thought alone hurt more than anything she had felt before. She didn't just want to be thought of as his childhood friend, she wanted him to look at her as something more. Azumi heard him speak again, and looked back at him. She blushed brightly, and her face and eyes lite up. She couldn't help but smile, " Thank you Akio" she said.

He wondered what she was thinking, was she one of the people who was afraid of what the fire nation might do. He had never been afraid of them, it was in the past. Also his mother was from the fire nation, she lived their during her youth, but during the war she had met his father a farmer from the earth kingdom and they two of them married and settled down in earth kingdom. He wasn't afraid of the fire nation, or worried they might try to start a war again. The current leader of the nation was a very wise ruler. He mused over that statement," Yes I would say that truly applies to the world right now" He told her.

" I'm sure the Avatar will" He said softly. He nodded, " Yes, I've very excited that we will be traveling together" He said, even if it was for a little bit. Though he wasn't looking forward to having to leave. He was already liking spending time with her, he knew he would miss it.

[[ So I've been thinking Azumi's real dad could be a earth kingdom noble or something.]]

Arc Angel

Old 03-08-2012, 02:00 AM

( Ah, that could work out well. When are you thinking of bringing it up? )

As her gaze moved to him, Akio's shyly moved to the grass in front of him. His cheeks flushed slightly under the weight of her gaze and he couldn't quite bring himself to look at her. It was an odd thing for him to feel so anxious around her after complimenting her, but he supposed he didn't speak to her like that often. Perhaps he should? He wasn't sure what to do, even around his childhood friend. That being, his childhood friend that he hoped to make his one day, however far away that may be. Judging from his hesitance to admit up to any feelings in general, he mused he wouldn't be able to do it anytime soon. "Ah, yeah..." he mumbled to himself before clearing his voice slightly and looking up at her again. "You're welcome," he then replied with a small smile.

Alysia ended her thoughts of her father by taking into account the fact that many of his friends and comrades still and leadership roles in the world. The fire nation ruler, for example, became crucial to his learning of fire techniques. However tense she still felt about international relations, she would have to give him credit as trustworthy if nothing else. Still, the knowledge of what that nation was capable of still loomed over her thoughts at times. Then came the new idea that her half brother was a fire bender and she calmed the slightest bit. It was still odd to consider, but what if Yuichi were right, and Akio was truly the avatar? smiling a bit to herself, she shook her head a little-- it couldn't be possible.

She would nod once more in agreement before the subject of the avatar was set down. As he returned her words of excitement, she beamed, her eyes lighting up as she began to think about it. He may only be allowed to travel alongside for a short while, but she assumed it would be a fun time nevertheless. "Of course, we'll have to leave soon," she glanced out the window from where she sat for a moment, then suddenly remembering she had yet to write her uncle a note. Standing, she moved to a desk of sorts at the side of the room to do just that.

Rei Ann

Old 03-08-2012, 02:20 AM

[[ I figure it could come out once in earth kingdom, maybe her father sees her, and figures out that's her daughter and approaches the group? Would you be willing to be her father?]]

Azumi couldn't stop beaming, she was overjoyed by his words. She glanced away from him and too the sky. It was getting late, and weren't they suppose to leave tonight. She looked to him ready to ask him if they should go find his sister and head out. Yet she found her self distracted by him, and stood there admiring him.

[[Oh did I mention, I was thinking it might be a neat idea if Akio was the only child of the fire lord?]]

Yuichi watched her yet again wondering what she was thinking. He wondered if he should tell her that his mother was from fire nation. Yet he didn't think it was a big deal, but he knew a few people back home who once they learned that, stayed away from him. He didn't want to lose a chance for a friend yet again. " Oh yes, we do have to leave soon. I need to find my teacher soon, and let him know the plan." Yuichi said. He glanced up watching her walk over to the desk. His teacher would be waiting for him at the inn.

Arc Angel

Old 03-08-2012, 02:55 AM

( Yeah, I could play her father. I'll let you know when I'm thinking of bringing him in. I think you did mention that about Akio, and I like the idea. That way when it's revealed it'll be more shocking-- he would be the heir! )

Akio would observe her response carefully, finding himself smiling as he saw her beaming so brightly. Part of him wondered if it was solely because of him, but if even a part were, he was more than satisfied. If this was how she felt towards a compliment such as that he decided he may attest to do so a bit more in the future. For now, however, he found her gaze on him not to be helping the heat in his face nor his quickened pulse. Noticing the time, he stood, rubbing the back of his head as he looked gestured for her to come back over to him. "Think it's about time," he spoke somewhat lowly, moreso because he had a lot of thoughts on his mind as opposed to how he was feeling.

After a couple of moments, Alysia had finished writing the quick note to her uncle. She listened to his reply as she signed the note, then attached it to the front of the book atop the desk. Turning to Yuichi with a smile, she would nod in confirmation. "Yeah, I guess you haven't asked him yet," she realized, rubbing the side of her arm as she wondered if it were her fault for delaying him. "Do you want to go see him now? I can meet you with the others at the gate, if you want?" she suggested thoughtfully. Her right hand found the small shoulder bag she had packed earlier and slid it onto her shoulder as she awaited a reply.

Rei Ann

Old 03-08-2012, 03:05 AM

[[Exactly, it would be awesome. I was thinking, that fire nation would be all worried because Zuko doesn't have an heir.]]

Azumi blinked realizing she had been staring, her blushed got brighter if it was possible. She made sure to move the water back into the river and walked over to him. " Yeah, it does seem almost time" she told him with a smile. It wouldn't be much longer till they were on their way to see new places. She sat down, and looked at him. " I guess we should go find your sister now, right?" she asked him.

" Yeah, I haven't asked him yet. I know he'll be fine with it thought." Yuichi said. He mused over it, he could do that. " I can do that, he's just going to be waiting for me at the Inn, so it should take to long" he said beaming at her. He really in a sense just had to go meet up with his teacher. Though he might get a lecture for disappearing on him, but it wouldn't last long. At least Yuichi hoped he wouldn't get lectured for too long.

Arc Angel

Old 03-08-2012, 03:43 AM

( Then when they find out he has an heir, little did they expect it to be a boy who grew up in a water kingdom, haha. I like it! )

Akio would watcher her casually now as she approached, a small smile lighting his face as he nodded slowly. "I suppose so," he replied thoughtfully, then thought over where they would find her. He knew they were supposed to meet up, but it hadn't been specified. "Hn, I guess waiting for her by them ate would make sense, she does know we plan to leave soon, so..." he suggested, looking over at Azumi to see if she had any input.

Alysia would smile over at him, grateful that his teacher seemed like he would be lenient enough to allow their traveling together. She was excited about the trip, but knowing she would have more pleasant company's kingside her made it all the better. "Alright, so, I guess I'll let you be off," she replied with a small smile in his direction as she stretched out her arms a bit. "I'll be down by the front gate waiting for you two," she then confirmed with a nod and a warm smile.

Rei Ann

Old 03-08-2012, 04:16 AM

[[Awesome, glad that you like the idea.]]

Azumi thought it over, that would be where she'd go. " Yeah, that would be where she'd go." Azumi said smiling. Azumi stood up, and grinned. " Well we better go meet her." She said. She looked down at Akio, the smile not fading on her face. She wondered if they might hold hands again, as they walked to the gate. She couldn't stop thinking about the little hand holding they had done.

Yuichi nodded," Alright, I'll meet you at the gate" He said. He grinned and gave her a wave. "I'll see you very soon." He told her. With that he left her uncle's house and went to the Inn to meet his teacher. " Hey Teach!" He said walking up to his teacher. He sighed as his teacher launched into a lecture, about not disappearing and being a bit more responsible. He waited it out for his teacher to stop talking. He then explained the situation, and the plan and his teacher agreed. They then both grabbed their bags and headed towards the gate.

Arc Angel

Old 03-08-2012, 04:29 AM

( Did we ever decide between the north or south? I'm thinking if they stop by the air temples first, they could then move on to the earth kingdom with Yuichi and that mighty work out smoothly. )

Akio would stand up, taking a moment to brush some excess grass off of his pants before sending a small smile over at Azumi. He was glad that was cleared up, and supposed it would be logical. Though, knowing his sister, he wondered if meeting her AT&T eh gate was really just that easy. Would there be no last minute hindrances or surprises? Who knew, but he guessed he better get a move on to see before it got dark. Nodding, he would let his hand move to grab one of hers gently, his gaze not meeting hers out of a small pinch of shyness on his behalf still. Holding hands was something they'd done a few times today, he saw it was better to simply continue it than miss the feelings of her hand. "Yes, let's," he replied simply, walking at a leisurely pace towards the gate, but in a route that would get them there quickly.

Alysia mould wave in return, her smile not fading in the slightest as she saw him off. "Yes, see you later!" she would reply as he made his way out of her uncle's house. Then she was alone. It took her a few minutes of observing last minute details of the place that she would want to remember before she picked herself up and moved on out of the door. She had a lot of fond memories there, but leaving wasn't so bad. She knew adventure lay ahead, whether or not that as the way her brother saw it, and she would be seeing a lot of new things beyond the gate of the kingdom. Alysia made her way to the gate, the first to arrive there of whom she was expecting. Then came the sight of Akio and Azumi from down the road, as well as Yuichi and his teacher. Why, this would be interesting, she never did get to explain to her brother that she had invited a guest. Still, she doubted he'd care all that much.

Rei Ann

Old 03-08-2012, 05:02 PM

[[ I never decided. Neither did we. I image the place to look something like the normal, but they would have been near the air temples.]]
Azumi waited for him to respond and to get up. She couldn't help but beam when he yet again took her hand. She was really pleased about that. She nodded, and walked with him towards the gate. She was really excited to start their adventure together. She could only hope everything would go well. As they walk she spotted his sister waiting for them.

Yuichi grinned walking with his teacher. He hand the bag over his shoulder, and his arms crossed behind his head as they walked. He spotted Alysia's brother and the girl from earlier up ahead. He noticed them holding hands, he wondered if they were courting or something like that. Both him and his teacher came to a stop at the gate, Yuichi was a bit nervous. He hoped that her brother and his girl wouldn't mind that him and his teacher would be tagging along for a little bit. He really hoped that they wouldn't mind, because he got really excited about traveling with them.