Aurora Avalon
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2012, 03:02 AM

Aizen rested in his chair that over looked the vastness of Hueco Mundo. The pitch black sky with the solitary crescent moon hanging in a sea of black nothingness with its only silvery light illuminating the darken room. Reaching over to the table picking up a folder that Gin brought in with his evening tea. By the light of the moon Aizen began to read both Gin and Tosen's reports. On occasion he would sip some of his tea before going back to read.

Tosen's Report:

As of late Lord Aizen the Hollows I have been observing and studying since our arrival here in Hueco Mundo have of late started to act quite strange. It has been going on for the past week or two. I am unsure but I have confided in Gin to put a little more research into the matter before proceeding to bother you. It seems the Hollows have been sensing a quite a large amount of spirit energy coming from the human world. Not sure if Gotei 13 are having men stationed there but one thing is for sure. A few have escaped and never returned.

Gin's Report:

Lord Aizen upon Tosen's request to find out what was causing such a ruckus among the gathered Hollows in the study pens of Tosen's lab. I headed to the human world in search of what was causing the problem. My first time there in a long time I felt a strong spiritual pressure so I brought a long Grande Menos Hollow with me. To test the waters to see if the spiritual presser I was feeling belong to the one whom had been quickly disbanding them. I wanted to make sure it was either a Shinigami or former Shinigami.

Upon releasing the Menos into the human world something caught my eye. A woman no older than the princess we currently have interest in fought and dispelled the Menos before Shinigami could get to its location. The pressure I felt from the one fighting was much stronger and different than the one I had felt. In search both pressures flickered out of being noticed but the one I saw. She didn't look like she belong. Her hair and eyes looked like the Sun and the Moon in color.

Aizen stopped and reread the last sentence of Gin's report before putting down the tea cup. The wind flipped though the pages as Aizen left the report in his chair as it came to a drawing of the one whom defeated the Menos. Knowing they had to be slightly injured but he would need his Espada army to try and find this mysterious woman or women whom caused the Hollows to go on the hunt.

Auriianna sat on the balcony over looking the backyard of her home. Everything had been redone. Special seals covered the entire house to ensure the servants that served under her were not noticeable to those with extra sensitive abilities of seeing spirits. Fanning her face on the warm spring day as the next morning she had her first day of school. Unable to rest since she moved here her body felt like it was running on empty. Falling back her head in the room as she looked up.

One of her many servants smiling bowing to her as letting her know it was time for bed. It was nearly midnight but some times she would sleep others she laid there. The bedding shimmered in the moon light along with her silver hair rubbing her eyes yawning. Auriianna climbed into bed and rested, while a gentle wind slowly closed the doors of her room and the maid locked it. "Norta, Naitne" The maid said softly bowing before leaving the room. Rough translation Goodnight Mistress.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 04-10-2012, 03:20 AM

Name: Miyuki Kimura
Race :human
Apperance: normal_1053-happoubi_jin-96_.jpg picture by hilldill - Photobucket

Miyuki bolted upright in bed. She had that nightmare again. She dreamed she had been fighting monsters and she woke up with a sore ankle. She laid back down the bed listening to the silence in the small house she lived in with her Aunt Kimiko. Miyuki knew her aunt was working her shift at the hospital as a nurse. Miyuki had lived with her aunt ever since her patents died in a car accident. That was when she started having the dreams of fighting monsters.

She smelled the cool spring air, and the wisteria tree that was in the back yard. She was nervous about starting her junior year tomorrow , wondering who would be in her class this year. She closed her eyes and quickly feel back asleep. Trying to think good thoughts.

Last edited by hillary84; 04-10-2012 at 07:49 PM..

Aurora Avalon
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2012, 03:49 AM

It was nearly dawn and Auriianna hadn't fallen asleep again. Her senses where basically on fire. A lot of spirits haunted this town no wonder the family wanted her here. Where she could hide and be comfortable. Before she moved in there where a few accidents that had happened in the remodeling she had to come and iron out. Over a hundred years ago when this land was part of a farm a childless couple died in a mysterious fire. Their bones moved but they found no rest in their new location. Auriianna had entered when hammer flew past her head embedding in the wall next to her.

With a calm voice she spoke with the ones whom haunted the home saying she would be their niece, daughter or even granddaughter if she was allowed to live there. The hauntings stopped a few days later and the house was finished. Now the couple move about their new home treating Auriianna as their only child cooking fresh breads in the morning having her bath ready at night. Ensuring that all her meals fitted her strict vegetarian diet. It was all quiet all night long as she sat on her swing in the back yard shape of the crescent moon as she watched the skies.

Yawning as the door opened and the older woman stood there smiling as saying breakfast is ready my darling daughter. Getting up Auriianna turned and walked towards the door before disappearing into the once and still haunted house in Karakura Town. After a quick breakfast Auriianna had a quick bath before getting dress in her special body suit that matched her skin tone down to the exact color of her skin. Her silver hair pulled up into heart shaped buns as she liked the way they looked and it made her stand out a little more.

Putting on her altered school uniform due to she felt the skirt a little short she finished getting dressed as she grabbed her two triple stacked bento boxes. Turning back and waving bye to the couple she headed of to school on foot as she looked over her cell phone at the messages she was receiving from the ones whom moved her into this down. Replying to everyone on her way to school while weaving in and out of the crowd to get to the principles office before being assigned a class room.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 04:02 AM

Miyuki hurried down the stairs to make her lunch. She was too nervous to eat a proper breakfast. She made a sandwich and put it in her school bag. She locked the door, knowing her aunt was now asleep. She found out which class she was in and went to sit down. She didn't recognize anyone in the class room , which made her feel sad. She had a few friends, but most of them had moved away over the years. She saw the other students coming in, and put her head down, knowing she stood out because of her light brown hair. Miyuki hoped she could make some new friends.

Aurora Avalon
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2012, 04:17 AM

Everyone was whispering as they finally took their seats there was one seat near the window empty. They wondered whom would be taking it. Among the whispers some of the male students started talking as class was shortly to begin. "Did you see the girl that walked into the principals office?" One had commented as they took their seats and started to get out a pencil and paper to write down on. "Yea, I thought that guy Ichigo had odd hair. But this girl's hair is silver or I should say almost white." A female student said. "I bet she dyes her hair and wears contacts to make her eyes look like that." Another said as the teacher started off getting the class attention.

"Today students we have a transfer student from Greece. She may seem a little odd at first but please understand that her hair and eye color are actually natural. She had baby photos that have been looked over by the best people. And her birth certificate also indicates this is what she was born with."

The homeroom teacher said before the door opened and in stepped Auriianna the transfer student from Greece. "It is a Pleasure to be studying with you." She said with a polite bow before turned writing her name in English though the teacher started to write it in Japanese. "I wish you wouldn't in my country its a powerful spell to summon demons." She whispered to the teacher as she nodded and put down the chalk before dusting off her hands.

Auriianna turned and walked to the empty seat quietly before pulling out a pencil and some paper to write with. Looking out the window before turning her attention to the homeroom teacher. Sitting very proper almost as she was sitting on a throne of a kingdom unknown to most. The sun warm as she slowly started to nod off into a light slumber her head dropping with every deep breath she too. Her body was ready for sleep and it was almost impossible for her to stay awake.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 04:27 AM

Miyuki saw the new girl and thought she was pretty. She didn't like it that the other students were making those comments. She took notes during the lecture, feeling very hungry. She was beginning to regret skipping break fast. Miyuki was glad there was break before her next class, hoping she would get a chance to introduce herself to the new girl.

Aurora Avalon
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2012, 04:34 AM

Auriianna woke up twice before the teacher said anything rubbing her eyes and continued to write but her thoughts where elsewhere at the moment. No sooner than the teacher had stopped talking the bell had rung the entire class stood up bowed and sat back down as the teacher left. She had drawn a monster she had fought down to the likeness of a photo if one had been taken. Sitting there thinking of other things allowing her hand to draw freely as she wondered what sort of fowl beast that would stalk the morals like cattle. "Is there something you wanted to ask me?" Auriianna had seen the movement of the other students coming to talk to her as they stopped at her desk. But she looked passed them at a girl with a brownish tint to her hair trying to hid her true powers she let out a sigh and smiled speaking with the others. After a while they got their questions out before they went back to let her have some peace before the next bell rang.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 04:42 AM

Miyuki saw the new girl talking to her other class mates and kept away. Once there was a gap she went to her desk. " Hello. Welcome to our class. If you need help with anything let me know. I'm Miyuki by the way. " She said with a shy smile.

Aurora Avalon
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2012, 04:46 AM

"Thank you." Auriianna said smiling. "Its nice to meet you Miyuki, I am Auriianna Aurora Borealis Avalon." Auriianna said smiling softly before thinking on help with something. "I might need your help do you know what this is?" She said lifting up the sheet under her notes and there was the monster she had been seeing around. "Its alright if you don't know what it is. I have just wondering. I over heard some people describing them so I thought I would draw one."

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 04:53 AM

"It's nice to meet you . " You have a very pretty name. I have seen it before , but I don't know what it is. " Miyuki said, rembering the dream she had recently. That was when she injured her ankle. Miyuki hoped that dream wasn't real , not wanting the man she saw in the dream to ever find her.

Aurora Avalon
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2012, 04:56 AM

Auriianna eyes turned a little darker gold as she narrowed them. "I see sorry to have lied but I didn't want to sound a little crazy. Thank you for the complement on my name but I have seen at least nearly a dozen of these." She said to Miyuki before coving up the page. Though she didn't say anything about fighting them she would save that for another time. "I guess we must talk at lunch the roof perhaps?"

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 05:06 AM

" Sounds good to me. I better head back to my seat before the teacher gets back. " Miyuki said with a smile and waved. She sat back down and was looking forward to lunch time.

Aurora Avalon
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2012, 05:16 AM

Looking down at her feet the two triple stacked bento boxes tied up with red silk with white cherry blossoms the other black with pink cherry blossom. Auriianna spent the next class mainly staring out the window her pencil tapping the note pad and once in a while she wrote down what was needed. But with this girl Miyuki her time here may become more how would say difficult in dealing with these beings.

"Miss Avalon..... Miss Avalon could you read the next passage?" The teacher said though he noticed she wasn't paying attention as she was looking out the window. Walking down to the desk where Auriianna as he put his book in front of her face and slammed it closed. "Now Miss..... *the teacher swallowed hard* Avalon..." Before he turned and let out a sigh after realizing that she had actually looked at him. School just started and she just moved here before the beginning not really having much more than pencil and paper. However, she was given a list of what she was needed when the teachers had met in the Principals office.

Auriianna was lost in thought but with the rudeness of the teacher but then again she was staring out the window pretty hard. When the book closed in her face she looked up at the teacher and she might have let some of her spiritual press loose. Closing her eyes her hand closed tightly to the point her nails was digging into her hand and small amount of blood moved from where her nails where that was the biggest shock to the teacher. Letting out a sigh moving her hand to her lap and quickly bandaging it with a handkerchief she made sure no one else saw the blood.

Aizen felt it the strange spiritual pressure that Gin had felt when he went to test out the unusual manor that had happened a few days ago. "So, whom ever they are had gotten careless." Aizen said with a sadistic smile as he held his tea cup while having tea with the Espada's that served under him. Though whispers from the Espada's that served him whispered about what was going on. They all knew he had his eyes on the one called Orihime. But what was going on with this new spiritual pressure they where all sensing. Not just one but two different types in general.

Last edited by Aurora Avalon; 04-10-2012 at 03:34 PM..

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 04:15 PM

Miyuki didn't like it that the teacher was being rude , knowing how hard it was for her to get the textbooks in time. She was glad that the lecture started again and tried to pay attention. Miyuki felt tense again for some reason, feeling afraid. She was glad when the bell rang for lunch , hoping to get to know Auriianna better.

Aurora Avalon
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2012, 04:32 PM

Auriianna put her things away grabbing the two bento boxes and her cellphone as it started to ring opening it up nearly forgetting that she was to talk with Miyuki at lunch time. Heading to the roof and talking on the phone with one of her family members from Greece. "I am fine, I was a little startled thats all." Auriianna said softly finding a spot right in the middle of the roof with lots of sun. "I know I need to be careful just I was focusing on something thats all." She said sitting down and began to unpack what most would think would be a feast for lunch.

To get her mind off the events that are happening Captain Yamato of Squad One sent Hinamori Momo to the same school Ichigo attends though blending in well with the first years she also felt the unusual spiritual press that was released. However, in conference with Captain Yamato and Captain Mayuri it would be best to investigate the situation a little further. Hearing the bell for lunch she thought of going up to the roof to eat and observe what was happening at the school. In truth she was hoping the new strong spiritual presser would be strong enough to help the Shinigami's to fight against the traitors.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 04:48 PM

Miyuki didn't know where Auriianna went and decided to go up to the roof and saw another new girl. " Hello. Would you like to eat lunch with me? " She asked the dark haired girl. Miyuki knew it was difficult being the new kid in school.

Aurora Avalon
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2012, 05:22 PM

Auriianna hung up the phone and gotten fourteen texts from the others wondering what the heck was she thinking. Finally closing her cellphone trying to not focus on what had happened. Smiling sightly annoyed at the family bothering her ever four minutes. "Miyuki, over here." Auriianna said waving and picked up her phone and opened it as she dropped her hand letting out a sigh then crushed her phone making it go dead. Not causing it to explode just broke the plastic casing. "Thats the fourth phone this month." Mainly happens about once a week or so.

Hinamori smiled and nodded. "Yes, it is. I am Hinamori, but everyone where I am from called me Momo." She said softly as she noticed the girl calling to the girl standing and talking with her. "It looks like your friend is calling you but I wouldn't mind joining you for lunch though." Momo said almost shyly.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 07:02 PM

Miyuki saw Auriianna waving and she waved back. " It's nice to meet you Momo. I'm Miyuki and my friend's name is Auriianna." She said with a smile, hoping to help Momo feel not so shy. "There seems to be something different about both of my new friends." She thought." Ready to head on over?" She asked.

Aurora Avalon
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2012, 08:01 PM

"Okay" Hinamori said softly holding her own packed lunch though still a little shy but that girls name was Auriianna. Interesting she never heard of anyone having a name like that before. But then again she would never know until she found out more about the two girls that she would be having lunch with.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 08:08 PM

"Sorry about taking so long. This is Momo Hinamori. I hope it's alright if she joins us." Miyuki said. Her first day of being a Junior seemed to be going well so far, and Miyuki hoped it would continue to be. She sat down and got her sandwich out, taking a bite since she was so hungry.

Aurora Avalon
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2012, 09:55 PM

Sorry for the wait. ))

Auriianna hid the broken cellphone and shook her head slightly. "It is quite alright." She said picking up one of the six prepared bento boxes she had brought with her. Though there was no meat everything looked like it had came from a high end restaurant. Sitting there having brought her notebook that she drew in earlier. "So have you seen those things before Miyuki?" She said politely hiding her mouth with the back of her hand as she ate. Not ignoring the other girl whom came with her, however she needed to know what they where.

"Oh? what kind of things?" Momo said as she came over and had already sat down and started to eat one of the onigiri she had brought with her. Though not sure what they where talking about but decided to stay quiet and listen for the time being. She felt a familiar presents in the air but it wasn't attacking anywhere or her cell would have gone off. How strange it really was considering the dozen sitings of Grande Menos of the past week and a half to two weeks now.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-11-2012, 01:45 AM

" I have. Only in my dreams though." Miyuki said, not wanting to say she fought them too. She just hoped it was just a dream. She also hoped the man in her dream wasn't real, since she still felt tense when she thought about him.

Aurora Avalon
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-11-2012, 03:28 AM

Auriianna nodded at Miyuki's words but felt how tense she was for some odd reason. "Your dream, its making you tense. It must have been a real nightmare." Auriianna said softly though trying not to show her true self for as long as she could. "Though I have seen one they make the most awful noise to be ever heard. I have noticed animals seem to be more aware when they are around." She said almost gripping her bento tray too tightly as she then let out a sigh thinking of the man she saw not too far from that creature she fought.

Momo looked at the two but more than anyone Auriianna she had seen a Grande Menos. "What happened? I mean did it find you or what?" She had so many questions but wasn't able to really ask them with out saying hey I am a shinigami. Though she then calm a bit before asking her next question. "That would mean you had some spiritual awareness which is very rare to hear of now days."

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-11-2012, 03:42 AM

She nodded. That dream was terrible, and hoped she would never have to tell anyone. " Is that why I can see ghosts?" Miyuki said and then put her hand on her mouth. She knew she shouldn't have said that out loud. " Great! Now Momo and Auriianna are going to think I'm a nut job. " Miyuki thought to her self and blushed deeply. She had been able to see ghost after her parents died, but had never told anyone.

Aurora Avalon
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-11-2012, 04:09 AM

"Finally she speaks." Auriianna said smiling and letting out a sigh though she also had a secret. "Well you see....... I am an empath usually I can block the emotions of others. When they are happy and over giddy but, when something is so strong and bother the person that I am channeling it effects me to. I end up blurting out at strange times the emotions I am feeling. However, you said you could see the dead. Well don't feel so bad. I been talking and seeing them ever since I was able to sit up and crawl. So your not alone. On the other hand." Auriianna looks over at Momo. "Your pretty much the one whom stands out the most to me." Before turning to Miyuki. "The ones you want to see the most are your parents but your belief of them being resting peace is not exactly true. They are what you call Guardians. Spirits whom guard the living from things that go bump in the night."

"Um, well you see. Because of the ablility to have such strong spiritual pressure means those things you see may end up coming after you." Momo said nervously though with Auriianna staring at her like that she bowed before them. "I hope that I am able to keep your secret." Momo said as she sat back up and began to eat again she nearly lost it but knowing that there are more like Ichigo and Orihime, Chad as well Uryu here it made her feel a little concerned about these two school mates.