hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 04-11-2012, 06:37 PM

Miyuki gave a sad smile thinking about her parents." I feel better knowing that I'm not alone in being able to see ghosts." Miyuki said, not sure whether to ask Momo if she could see them too. " We better get going." She said once she heard the bell ring.

Last edited by hillary84; 04-12-2012 at 12:55 AM..

Aurora Avalon
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2012, 08:26 PM

Auriianna's outfit - valkyrie profile Leneth)

"I won't be attending class. I already told the director that I was staying for half day due I didn't sleep at all last night. Nearly was caught by the teacher this morning." Auriianna said yawning and rubbing her eyes. "I will be back tomo..." Auriianna said standing up hearing something before she knew it a hand hit the roof where they where standing. Auriianna moved and stood on the fence near where they where sitting.

Momo grabbed Miyuki having a feeling that Auriianna could fend for herself as she and Miyuki moved from their lunch spot. Her cellphone going off as she cursed softly at their luck. "Lets say I do more than see the dead." Hinamori said had changed forms and her mod soul body was holding onto Miyuki protecting her. The second hand of the monster was going to hit her before she knew it she was looking up at Auriianna whom changed clothing and holding up a two handed sword with glowing runes.

"Persistent Beast." Auriianna said having sealed off the door with a bloody handy print keeping people from coming to the roof. The wind blowing her battle uniform and feathers fading from her back as she let go of Momo. "Your a Shinigami. I heard of you from Haden." She said moving back before jumping onto the arm that was on the roof to attack the Menos that appeared. Distracting it long enough for them to leave and leading it away from the school.

Momi - Momo's mod soul opened the door that allowed them to leave but prevented others to go up to the roof. "Not good not good at all." Momi said as she started to tear up as she held tightly onto Miyuki's hand.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-12-2012, 11:59 PM

Miyuki was in shock. Everything was happening so fast she didn't know what was happening. She trusted that Momo and Auriianna could defeat that monster. This was the first time she had seen one while awake. Her ankle was starting to hurt again, but would continue to get to safety. " I hope Momo and Auriianna explain what just happened. " Miyuki thought to herself, trying to keep calm." It will be alright. " Miyuki said to the mod soul. She hoped that things were alright.

Last edited by hillary84; 04-14-2012 at 01:16 AM..

Aurora Avalon
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2012, 03:26 AM

Momi stopped and shook her head. "That is a Grande Menos its one of the most powerful Hollow there is other than Espada. However, that girl Auriianna she is something we never seen before. More or less we don't know if she summoned that beast or will try to destroy it.

Auriianna managed to get the beast to follow her to an empty playground before it back handed her into the jungle gym her body leaving an impression in the metal. Hissing in pain as one of the pieces had speared her thigh bout two inches though the other side of her thigh. Growling watching the beast come closer to her as she slowly and painfully started to remove her leg from the impalement of the metal rod.

"Are you alright?" Hinamori said seeing the metal impaled into Auriianna's thigh though the blood on the once red object made it look ... silver. "How.. how can you bleed and it not red?" Hinamori said before focusing back on the fight with the Grande Menos. "Um.... I think we are going to need some help here. My soul Mod is watching over one of the two, while well the other is injured we need some one here." Hinamori said but the next thing she knew she was being knocked back.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-14-2012, 08:51 PM

(I apologize if my Ichigo isn't very good.)
Miyuki nodded, she had the feeling she had to help some how , but knew she would be better off where it was safe

The Substitute Shinigami badge sounded off prompting Ichigo to turn in the opposite direction of the classroom. He had sensed Hinamori-san during lunch and wondered why she was here. He put his body in a safe place and shunpoed to where he could detect the hollow, though he didn't expect a Menos Grande.

Aurora Avalon
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2012, 09:14 PM

(Its fine. Heck I didn't think I could pull out a Hinamori Muse )

"Damn that hurts." Auriianna said ripping her skirt and using her sword to cut a piece of fabric off before wrapping it around her wound. Slightly limping hiding the pain she was feeling her wounded leg exposed as a tease for the beast to attack she figured out how she could defeat the beast. Looking over to a guy that looked to be about her age and also seemed to be in the same room with her at school. "Hey, what exactly is this fowl creature." Auriianna said standing there glancing at the man with orange hair but back at the creature that knocked her back.

"Ichigo, thank you." Hinamori said running up on the other side of Ichigo Kurosaki that was a grade a head of her in school. However, seeing that Auriianna looked like she was in pain but also seem to be observing the surroundings a little more than they would. "Hey, Ichigo. Is there anything you know about that girl over there in the strange outfit. I only meet her at lunch time then this thing attacked." Momo said whispering.

"Well this isn't going to end the war if you stand there and stare." Auriianna said running towards the beast before flickering from the ground to its arm. "Nentho, Natune" She said while stabbing the arm using gravity to pull her body down. Where her sword had entered it's arm it started to glow bright white before the arm below that mark. Along the line of the blade cutting away at its flesh before it disappeared.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-15-2012, 01:58 AM

" I know she is in my grade and is new to the school. Other than that I dont know much. " Ichigo said getting a strange feeling from the silver haired girl. He had questions for Momo too, but would wait till later.

Aurora Avalon
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2012, 04:05 AM

Auriianna fell back watching the creature cry out in pain it was a very slow process as the arm slowly disappeared. Smirking she stood there with more pressure on her leg as if she was giving what ever she fought damage and healing herself. But the evidence of blood said other wise and so did the grips of her hand on her sword and the refection of her eyes. She was in a lot of pain. Charging again but this time she jumped mid air before moving back. Turning a pair of with wings emerged from her back as she released her sword. It flew right into the forehead of the monster not sure if those two where going to sit and chat. But instead of her sword breaking the mask it was absorbed into the head completely. "Yo, Spikey you going to kill it or will I have to have a new sword forged. The sword won't completely stop it even though its got runes on it."

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-15-2012, 07:43 PM

Ichigo scowled at being called spikey, and charged toward the Menos with Zangetsu in his hands. He brought down the blade on the mask, which caused the Menos to disappear. He wasn't so sure about this new girl, hoping she could be trusted.

Aurora Avalon
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2012, 08:14 PM

Auriianna finally collapsed as her sword became embedded in the ground the runes still glowing as she sat there. Her head lowered, breathing labored. Tears falling from her eyes but she didn't make a sound of she was crying though the spirit energy they where feeling from her vanished as her cloths did and returned to the school clothing she wore when she went to school.

"Its alright now, you can rest every one is safe." A female's voice said as a woman then appeared beside Auriianna holding her dearly. Her long chestnut brown locks cascaded over her shoulder as she picked Auriianna up with out much trouble. "Thank you Kurosaki Ichigo and you to Hinamori Momo. She felt like a failure over two weeks ago loosing something so precious to a thing like that." Her words where Japanese but the accent was purely Greek. "I am Athena, I am her cousin. Come by later after school bring that other girl Miyuki with you."

A man appeared near the sword grabbing it and inspecting it. "Humm, a few cracks nothing to major a quick mend and should be good as new." He said huskly as he ran his hand over the runes and three orbs fell out. "So they where going to lure her with these." His smirk faded letting out a sigh. "Ok little ones, you have a choice. You could either come with me or go with them. Either way those things won't bother you any more." The orbs glowed and took shape of human spirits. "We will like to go with her, Until she is better, Please." They said all at the same time and the man nodded and the returned to the balls they had been transformed into while in that beast.

Hinamori nodded to Athena. "Of course we will be there." She said with a bow standing next to Ichigo. However, the sight of the three souls wanting to go with Auriianna would need to be investigated even more. However, with Miyuki there not sure what is going on. Putting her hand on her head keeping her hair out of her eyes as she looked at the man. She could have sworn that he looked like Byakuya but was wearing strange clothing like Auriianna. "Ichigo, lets get back to class."

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-18-2012, 04:21 PM

(This is a part of the roleplay that was done on another site during the server outage.)
" It can be confusing at first , but you get used to it. I guess it is" Ichigo said and saw the woman from earlier. " Miyuki do you need any help?" He asked concerned before he headed to the car. He hoped to get some answers getting a strange feeling from the woman . He also thought Miyuki was hiding something, though wasn't sure if she was . Ichigo just thought she seemed more distracted than usual.

" I think I'll be fine for now , I have a bandage in my bag.Thank you for asking though Ichigo." She said with a weak smile. She saw the woman at the car,wondering who she was and followed Ichigo slowly.She hoped Auriianna was alright, having a feeling her new friend was in trouble. She felt nervous, but felt comfortable since Momo. and Ichigo were there. " I wonder what Momo-San meant about being more than a human who could see ghosts. I wonder if she knows who that dark skinned man in my dream is? I hope I get the chance to ask. "

Aurora Avalon
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-19-2012, 05:02 PM

Haden was staring at Ichigo like he was ready to kill the boy for some reason. The vibe of being a the god of the underworld was really showing at this point. Not wearing his armor but still those cold soulless eyes focused on Ichigo the whole time would get on any ones nerves.

"Please forgive my cousin he more protective of Auriianna than he wants anyone to know." Athena said looking at the three people whom seem to have some connection with Auriianna, one Miyuki was the first one to talk to her, then it was Hinamori whom spoke with at lunch, finally there was Ichigo not sure how he would fit in the picture other than he could also fight along with Hinamori against what was harming the souls that where bound here. "Then I guess I will introduce myself, I am Athena, this grumpy sour puss is Haden. Though he was named after his father Hades but didn't want to be called Hades II or Junior." Athena said with a soft smile that only got a death glare from Haden. "I am shaking in my armor." She said taunting him back.

Hinamori sat there silent not sure what do to or say either run out of the house at the tension in the room or go and find Auriianna. Either way it was quite stressful for her first mission with only not finding out that Auriianna could do what she could but also save the souls of those whom have been eaten or taken was quite amazing.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-19-2012, 07:33 PM

Haden was starting to get on Ichigo's nerves, but he didn't show it . He didn't want to start a fight in front Auriianna. " It's nice to meet you both." He said, keeping his guard up because of the tension.

" Yes it is nice to meet you." Miyuki said with a small smile. the tension in the air was making her uneasy too and hoped it would die down a bit. Her ankle was feeling better since she had put a bandage on it, but knew she would have to get it checked out later.

Aurora Avalon
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-21-2012, 04:00 AM

Auriianna appears in the room placing one hand on Haden's shoulder as she speaks. "Haden, stop it. He is way younger than me and besides he doesn't have a dark soul." Auriianna said rubbing her eyes waking up though the hair style and the dress you could have sworn she was a princess.

Haden swallowed hard knowing all to well the last time someone woke Auriianna up before she was ready to get up. This time he had done it, his jealousy of a human boy made him that way. "Of couse Hime." He said smiling softly still nervous until her hand was removed from his shoulder and the tension in the room faded quickly.

Athena laughed slightly in amusement even if Auriianna was half asleep she should have still slept for another three to four hours. "Ah, Auriianna why don't you join us for some tea or perhaps a sparing match to wake up?" She said smiling before standing up to allow Auriianna to sit beside Haden. That wasn't something new she seemed to be drawn to those with dark souls or dealing with death.

Auriianna moved around and sat down before grabbing onto Haden's arm and yawns nuzzling it as she seemed to be acting shy but in truth she was only half awake.

"I.... um, I wonder if she would be willing to come with me to the Seireitei?" Hinamori said but with the tension gone she was able to speak some. "My commander of Squad One. Captain Yamamoto wanted me to find out why the Hollows been disappearing and it would be easier if I just had Auriianna to come with me." Hinamori said shaking as she watched the three act and how nervous the man got when Auriianna had appeared.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-21-2012, 05:47 PM

Ichigo was worried that Aizen might know of Auriianna, not wanting her to be caught up in his plan. He was protective of those he thought of as his friends, and hoped Auriianna would become one, as well as Miyuki. He considered Momo one, angry at the things Aizen did to her when he revealed himself as a traitor almost a year ago.

Miyuki was a bit confused." What is the Seireitei Momo-san?" She asked. She still had many questions that she hoped to ask both to Auriianna and to Momo. " I have a feeling things are about to get interesting and not in a good way. I just hope that man in my dream isn't real."Miyuki thought to herself feeling very worried.