Bella Amore
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-10-2012, 06:01 AM

This is a private role play between myself and Woofie267 which means no one but the two of us are permitted to post here. Although if you should drop in and find yourself amused by our shenanigans feel free to subscribe and read along ^_^.

+:Profiles:+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofie267
Name: Arianna
Appearance: Arianna has murky gray-green eyes, and she keeps her light brown hair cut into a short bob so it's out of her way. She normally dresses in men's clothing, since she finds it much easier to run around that way. She tends to go for darker colors, usually blues and greens.
-----------
Name: Leonardo (Leon for short, Leo gets people killed lol)
Appearance: Briefly describing Leon he stands about 5'8, has forest green eyes, and dark brown (almost black) that hangs to about his shoulder blades which he usually keeps tied back into a small ponytail at the nape of his neck. Not uncommon for most assassin's, he chooses to wear darker shaded clothing- usually in black or shades of gray.

Last edited by Bella Amore; 05-10-2012 at 08:12 PM..

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 05-10-2012, 06:20 AM

Arianna perched on a rooftop, watching the bustle of the city below her. Everything was quieter up here; she could still hear the people, but the noise was more muted up on the roof. A gentle breeze swept past, bringing a myriad of smells with it, and Arianna closed her eyes briefly, letting a little smile play across her lips. She wasn't worried about anyone seeing her up there; the only ones who would be up there to see her would be people who wouldn't report her.

Slipping off the ledge, Arianna moved across the rooftops. She didn't have an assignment at the moment, so she was taking her time off to just relax and watch things around the city. It never hurt to keep her eyes and ears open, just in case she found or heard something interesting. She'd caught Ezio doing the same thing more than once.

Moving to another part of town, Arianna made her way down to street level, landing lightly on her feet. She was close by the marketplace, and briefly she considered going to visit her long-time friend. Hey, it was her time off, no one could judge her for what she did. She glanced around briefly, to make sure no one was around, before she headed for the marketplace. No one else knew about her civilian friend, and she wanted to keep it that way.

Bella Amore
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-10-2012, 08:28 PM

In the concealing shade of an alley entryway Leon leaned against the stone, his arms folded against his chest, he watched the world before him pass. Most seemed not to notice him as they scurried about the streets, and those who did either ignored him or gave him momentary lingering glances of suspicion or curiosity; such was the life of a nobleman and woman he supposed. In truth he was thankful to be given the role in which he now possessed, assassin, for the man never was one for crowds and to be as such meant to never draw attention that wasn't necessary.

For eight years the man had lived and worked amongst the assassins, and still he remained as quiet as the day Ezio had first introduced him to the others. This is not to say the man feared people, he merely chose to only speak when he felt the need; pointless idle chat left the other talking with themselves, receiving nods occasionally which made him very popular to those who needed a reliable ear to confide it. Ah reliability, this was Leon to a tee, and punctual; for he knew the consequences all too well what happens when one allows themselves to be even a moment too late. Or too soon for that matter.

Pushing himself from the wall he emerged into the liveliness of Rome, the rays of the sun instantaneously encasing his form in warmth, he roamed the city. Seen but unseen, such wit he found in the phrase that had often been repeated to him, although he may have stood out the man was no more than an oddly dressed fellow; a performer perhaps to most, regardless he walked along side them allowing his feet to go where they willed and his mind to wander deeper into thought.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 05-11-2012, 12:20 AM

Arianna glanced only briefly at a man dressed in dark clothing as she moved past him. It was unusual to see someone dressed like that at this time of year; but, then again, she was dressed unusually. The few glances thrown her way were just as quickly averted. The man didn't need any more attention than most people, although she had a lingering suspicion about him.

Putting the man out of her mind, she slipped between vendors and stalls, making her way to her friend. It didn't take her long to spot Callie, her blonde hair loose and curling around her face. Callie was shorter than Arianna, but neither of them cared. Arianna grinned, a true grin that very few ever saw, and moved off to the side to chat with her old-time friend.

Unbeknownst to her, an enemy saw her and recognized her. The enemy smiled, a hard, cold smile, and slipped back into the shadows to plan. Perhaps this could be exploited...

The sun was slowly finishing its daily travel across the sky when Arianna departed from her friend, slipping easily back into the stream of humanity moving around Rome. In a much better mood, she absently slipped a few coins to a few dirty, homeless children playing in an alley, and they scampered off to buy some food. Her small act of kindness for the day now completed, Arianna made her way back to the Brotherhood. It was time to return, and she had to be back before midnight. No problem.

Bella Amore
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-11-2012, 01:27 AM

No matter what district one chose to walk or affiliate themselves with the most, there were always the same patterns of clothing. In the more poorer districts the garb was simple, women dressed in plain charcoal dresses with the standard white waist aprons- most likely returning from or making their way to the houses in which they worked; the men mostly in dirty stone mason's clothing or in the subtle garb of thieves. In the more wealthy areas, where the man spent most of the time, those men and woman that wandered about were always in fine brightly colored velvets and silks; filling the channels with multiple varieties perfumes. As he walked however, his attention was momentarily diverted to a shape that darted through the crowd. Although the figure wore masculine clothing Leon was sure a woman's figure lay beneath the cloth, were he 'on the job' a curious inkling he would have most investigated. As he watched the woman's movements he determined she most surely was an ally to himself and his comrades, an assumption at best, he dismissed her when she fell out of his line of sight.

Finally when the sun hung low on the horizon he found himself not far from Tiber Island; smirking softly to himself he slipped into an alley, scaling a nearby building he traveled from rooftop to rooftop until he quickly reached the rooftop entrance. His gloved fingers grasped the handle and pulled the door midway on its hinges before gazing out at the array of color that lit the evening sky. Releasing the door Leon made his way to a ledge, seating himself, he allowed his legs to dangle as he watched the moon rise. He'd return, in time, but for now he wished to simply watch the night, to witness the moon rise and to see its rays shimmer off the water below.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 05-11-2012, 01:37 AM

Arianna slipped into the building again, moving back to her area to get settled in for the night. She didn't think she had anything else to do, so she figured she could relax for the rest of the night. And if she had an assignment the next day, she'd figure that out when she got there.

Yawning briefly, Arianna weighed her coin pouch. Still half-full at least. She only ever pickpocketed from the rich areas, where she knew the people wouldn't notice a coin or two missing. She figured that was better than taking from the people who needed the money; after all, she'd been there before.

Her eyes slipping half-closed, Arianna glanced around to see if Ezio was around. Nope. He was off somewhere. Probably with some lady. Snorting to herself, still amused by her mentor's habits, she settled down to sleep. Idly she thought about Ezio, and his other students. He had other students, she knew that much, but she'd never met any of them. Maybe next time she saw him she'd ask why that was.

Bella Amore
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-11-2012, 03:02 AM

Rising to his feet Leon gave his limbs a good long stretch, the moon seemed frozen directly overhead as he finally slipped inside their sanctuary. Making his way through the structure he abruptly brought himself to a halt, drawing his right fist across his chest he let it rest against his heart. “mentore, un onore.mentor, an honor. Turning Ezio repeated the gesture and dipped his head in acknowledgment, a small smile playing on his lips as Leon passed.

Settling himself before the fire Leon allowed himself to relax into the soft plushy cushions and allowed his orbs to drift into the flames. Judging by the moon's position it was almost or just past midnight yet he only faintly felt the effects of exhaustion, of course this was so be expected by one who in modern days would have been labeled an insomniac. Sighing heavily he allowed himself to relax more deeply, glancing around the room there were no others in his company; only the muffled voices of Ezio and another assassin could be heard from the other room.

Lightly, sleep came and went that night and before the moon had even set Leon was up and about. After a string of muffled swearing touched his ears he discovered his mentor hovering over a table, “Look at this.” Came the man's voice as he motioned him forward, “I need the opinion of someone who hasn't been staring at this all night.” After looking over the parchment and offering his opinion he excused himself, receiving a rather subtly enthusiastic thanks, Leon bid Ezio safe travel and made his way out onto into the city once more.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 05-11-2012, 04:09 AM

Arianna got up just after dawn and stretched briefly before she headed for the exit. She passed Ezio, but only dipped her head to him in greeting, seeing that he was busy. He returned the gesture, and Arianna shot him a fleeting grin, getting an answering twitch of his lips in return. Then she left through the same exit Leon had used only hours before.

She took a few moments to simply enjoy the morning air, breathing in the smell of freshly-baked bread and dew, before she started out into the city.

It didn't take her long to find trouble. Or, rather, trouble found her. She'd just bought herself some breakfast in the form of a fresh loaf of bread when a man moved up next to her. She stiffened a little, waiting to see what he would do before she acted. He was dressed like a civilian, but his whole demeanor practically screamed guard.

"Assassino," he said quietly.

Arianna blinked, feigning innocence. "I beg your pardon?" she said, keeping her voice mild.

The man looked at her, his eyes glinting in the early morning light. "I know who you are," he said, keeping his voice quiet so a passerby couldn't even hear them. Not above the noise of the steadily-growing crowds of people. "I know you are un Assassino and you work for Ezio Auditore. You will tell me his whereabouts."

Arianna laughed; she just had to. Stifling her snickers quickly, she looked at the man again, her lips twitching into a smile. "Even if I were what you accuse me of being, which I'm not, what makes you think I know this man, this Ezio? And if I did know him, which I don't, why do you think I'd tell you where he is?"

Bella Amore
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-11-2012, 05:35 AM

Leon's morning always began with a little rooftop leaping, he felt it was of utmost importance for an assassin to always be limber; Although dawn was when the guards began their shift change and it was all petty fun you never knew when you'd be running for you life, or that of someone else, with a troop of guards on your tail. With the clean morning air filling his long he was feeling pretty good, to commemorate this mood he rough housed a troop of nearby guards before quickly loosing interesting and fleeting from sight.

After tormenting a few more guards and cutting the purses of a few nobles Leon decided , after a very loud prominent growl from his stomach, that breakfast might be in order. Purchasing a few pieces of fruits and cheeses from a stall nearby he seated himself on a bench for his meal, tossing bits to the occasional animal that showed interest in his items. With his hunger satiated he weaved his way through the mazes of Rome and found himself back in the vicinity of the brotherhood, at first he thought of returning but then came to the resolution he would return later for any jobs that might be waiting for him; after all, if he was indeed needed right away someone would find him.

It wasn't far he had to wander before spotting the same woman he'd seen just yesterday, absolute in his assumption she was an assassin, he veered into an ally to make his way closer without being detected. “I know who you are.” A voice spoke to her so softly he strained to hear, readying his blade he watched the man the way a predator stalks its prey; cautious and lethal, prepared to strike should he intend to do her harm.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 05-11-2012, 05:41 AM

The man gave her a firm look, but Arianna just kept smiling. "Because if you do not meet me here tomorrow at sunrise with the information I require, I will kill your friend. Calliope, isn't it? I will kill her first, and one member of her family for each day you do not meet me with the information I demand."

Arianna kept smiling only because she forced herself to. "I see," she said quietly, her voice tense now. Her smile was forced, but it was still a smile. "And what information would you have me get, if I could get such information?"

The man smirked, thinking his deal done. "The whereabouts of Ezio Auditore and where he has set up the headquarters for his assassins. The names of his other commanders would be nice, but I won't demand it." He smirked again. "I'll just highly recommend you get me what I want to know." He stood there for a few more moments. "Same time tomorrow. Or your friend dies." He turned and sauntered away.

Arianna considered going after him for a brief moment. No, it was getting busy enough that his body would be found quickly, if someone didn't see her doing the deed, and she didn't want that. Likewise, he already knew who she was, so it would be that much harder for her to follow him undetected. As much as she enjoyed a challenge, she didn't wish to set him off too soon.

Arianna looked at the bread left in her hand for several moments before she swore violently but quietly, throwing the bread over to some kids. So now she had to choose between the life of her mentor, the man who had saved her life more than once, and the life of her only good friend, the one who had kept her sane through her training and after she'd run from her family. Talk about stuck between a rock and a hard place...

Bella Amore
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-12-2012, 06:03 PM

Leon swore profusely but silently to himself as the man seemed to quiet his tone to an even softer level, straining his acute hearing he could only here the whispers of the words that fell from his lips. His face hardened as he saw watched woman's expression morph from what appeared to be amusement to fear. Lightly he chewed on his lower lip as he saw she forced her smile to remain, so many minute emotions seemed to reflect in her face. What words could have been passed to cause such a dramatic change in her demeanor? “Merda!” He thought in frustration, his blade beckoning him eagerly to attack. And oh how easily it could be done! From this vantage point in the dark narrow alley it would take but mere seconds to plunge the blade into the flesh of his back and slit his throat before the man could ever think to utter a scream. The back of his head still resting against the wall he closed his eyes briefly and allowed a silent sigh to pass from his lips, he would refrain, but only because he wasn't aware of the situation.

As the man merged with the crowd that pushed themselves by he slipped out of the alley and in moments stood beside the woman. “Stare tranquilli, I am a friend.Rest easy, I am a friend. He reassured, “give me the word signora and I will take his life with no alarm in behalf of those around us.” Before even receiving her answer Leon knew it would take time to find the man again, his offer was merely in unspoken concern, he knew well the woman was beyond capable of killing him should she have wished it. That much he was absolutely certain.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 05-12-2012, 06:35 PM

Arianna glanced over at the man as he moved up next to her. "Grazie, but no." Thanks, but no. "There are things I must see to first." The arrival of the other Assassin made her mind start working again.

Perhaps if she could get to her friend and get her out of the city? Even if she couldn't get to the family, she could find a place for her friend to stay. The Assassins had allies all over Italy; Arianna was sure she could find someone who would be willing to take Callie in.

She closed her eyes for a few moments, thinking over what she would have to do. She'd need to get to Callie right now and hope that the guards hadn't taken her already. And if they had...

Well. She'd cross that hurdle when she got to it.

"Grazie," she murmured to him again before she slipped away. She had work to do, and she wasn't going to drag anyone else into her mess simply because she messed up enough that someone found out about her and her friend. No one else was going to be hurt because of her folly.

Last edited by Woofie267; 05-12-2012 at 11:51 PM..

Bella Amore
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-12-2012, 08:15 PM

First. The man raised an eyebrow as she fell in with those around them. What did she mean? Slipping back again into shadow he climbed to the rooftops and before he realized what it was he was actually doing, he found himself following her. “Leon, what are you doing?” He made sure to stay a safe distance and to be sure he could see what lay below him but wouldn't be a dead give away to his presence. “Why does it matter?” He groaned to himself, “its her business.” It was a feeling that caused his actions he decided, unsettling and ominous it seemed to bury itself deep into his very bones;

On any other occasion he would have simple bid the person good day and been on his way, perhaps allowed them to drift into his thoughts sometime later in the night but only in passing at best. It wasn't that he simple didn't care, it was merely that Leon knew well the cost of sticking his nose where it didn't belong and the catastrophic consequences that could follow.

As he made his way along the rooftops he thought of this, the one trully fatal mistake he had made in his young life. The mistake, it seemed, the master of the Italian brotherhood disregarded as easily as if he had confessed to toppling over a stall or stealing a horse. His lips pulled to a smile as his mind retrieved the vivid memory and began to play it out. It had seemed so unbelievably strange to him at the time, Ezio placing a strong hand on his shoulder as he smiled. “A man cannot be judged by mistakes made in the past, only by what he chooses to do in the future.” He felt even if he were blessed enough to see a century he would never in his life forget those words, and in truth, they were what he lived by now. What helped him get through the most darkest of nights, perhaps that was what drove him to follow in the woman's footsteps.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 05-12-2012, 08:28 PM

Arianna kept only half her attention focused on what was going on around her. The other half of her attention was on Callie, and how she'd get the girl out of the city.

It didn't take her long to get to the small house Callie shared with her parents and two younger siblings. She paused a few houses away. The door had been kicked in and now swung gently in the wind, barely clinging to one hinge. Swearing again, Arianna stepped inside, moving silently as Ezio had taught her.

The entire house had been turned upside-down. Vases and pottery had been smashed, bits and pieces left scattered across the floor. Bed sheets had been pulled off, as had their inhabitants; Arianna could see one small sock on the floor, and guessed it belonged to the youngest sibling, a little boy. A spatter of blood, still sticky, led from the parent's bedroom to the door.

Arianna stood for a few moments, taking in the chaos and the disruption, before she swore violently, clenching her hands into fists, her nails drawing blood from her palms. Breathing hard for a few moments, she forced herself to stop assuming the worst and try to think.

It didn't work. Not while she was in that house. Arianna left and climbed up onto the rooftops easily, fleeing to her favorite hiding spot, her favorite spot to get away from the city and the noise. Scaling the backside of the church easily, she dropped down into a niche between a tower and the roof, where no one could see her without getting up there and looking for her. Lowering her head, she beat her fists uselessly against her knees. She couldn't save her friend without exposing the Brotherhood, but she would not break the Creed. Nor would she betray Ezio. Perhaps a suicide run, then? Or perhaps a deception of the guard... Possibilities whirled round and round in her mind until she was dizzy and sick with it all.

Bella Amore
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-22-2012, 06:56 AM

Crouched on the rooftop adjacent from the house in which the woman had entered, a deep feeling of foreboding that had clung to him like rain deepening as he listened to the quiet and then finally her angered voice. Catching in his throat, Leon's heart nearly stopped as the woman exited the house and ascended to the roof; taking careful notice of where the residence resided he followed only close enough to where he could keep an eye on her, and when she finally scaled the church he turned to retrace his steps.

Standing in the doorway Leon carefully took in the scene that lay out before him, certainly there had been a struggle. The blood he spotted, little comfort did it offer, it meant that they were all likely still alive; but how long was yet to be determined. The tiny sock that lay abandoned provoked an almost irresistible response him, for a brief moments his fingers rose to mimic the Catholic cross but he merely dropped his lids as images surfaced. He remembered little of the childhood he shared with his parents, but his mother's deep devotion to her faith was one he felt he never forget; despite his own denouncement.

He found himself repulsed by the destruction, found every fiber of being screaming to be removed from it. A bitter laughed passed from his lips as he exited and made his way to the church...he, a murderer, repulsed by a mere act of vandalism; it was these thoughts that occupied his mind he set a quick pace to where he had left the woman last.

Leon perched himself behind her on a ledge, one leg dangling freely in the bitter cold afternoon and the other extended to rest on a beam of the tower. “Perhaps you'll accept my offer of assistance.” He mused, his voice quiet against the fragile air.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 05-22-2012, 07:04 AM

Arianna barely even looked up when the man spoke to her again. Somehow she wasn't surprised he'd followed her; he was likely one of the Order, and if nothing else they looked after one another.

"Perhaps." She was quiet for a few moments, thinking hard. To tell him or not to tell him? It was a minor conondrum at best, and one she intended to figure out quickly. It would be helpful to have someone else with her when she went to investigate the prisons to see if she could get her friend out... but she would not drag anyone else into her mess. She couldn't.

This had been her fault and she was going to fix it. Even if it killed her.

"Thank you for your offer, but no." Arianna forced her emotions back in the little box in her mind, as Ezio had taught her to do. She'd been something of a... rebellious youth until he'd taught her many things. This was one of them. Closing her eyes briefly and taking a deep breath, she got to her feet, standing up straight again. Still shorter than him were he standing, but about average height for a woman.

"Excuse me. I have things I need to do."

Bella Amore
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-22-2012, 07:55 AM

Running his fingers rather tightly through his dark hair, Leon felt his nerves fray slightly. He knew it wasn't his place to interfere, he knew this, again and again and again he told himself to let the sleeping dog lie. But there was some silent desperation that he felt near her, something that reached and held him. Swinging his leg to the interior of the space Leon stood and began to pace before thinking better of it, as she excused herself he reached out and grasped her wrist and turned her to face him. “Listen, I don't know what sort of trouble has found its way to you, but I know in some way its devastating.” His tone held more firm than he had liked as he searched the depths of her eyes, “but I know you're vulnerable. I -” He clenched his fist tight before releasing his fingers, could feel it happening all over again, the same mistake repeated. He drew in a deep breath of air and exhaled slowly. “I know that you're scared....you're...struggling.

This said he growled in frustration, releasing her wrist he turned and stared down at the city below them. Watched as the lives of the people went on perhaps as they did on any other day, only vaguely aware of the orders that lived among. Turning back he shook his head, “we are all we have.”He said at last in a whisper, “one faulty in our defenses and everything could unravel.” His irritation grew with every word that left his lips, he was never one for talking; he was a man who preferred to let his action speak, he felt they were louder than any words. “Merda!” He swore beneath his breath, “What I'm trying to say is I know whatever it is that's bothering you is bigger than yourself, and as a member of the order we the same as blood. I'm willing to.....” Leon paused as he searched her face, “I'm willing to fight with you because I've been where you are....and no one should have to fight that battle alone.

For what seemed like eternity they stood in silence before he drew a breath to speak for a final time. “Should you choose to leave I will not follow, sul mio onore.on my honor

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 05-22-2012, 08:34 AM

Arianna hesitated when he grabbed her wrist. She could shove him off long enough to get away if she had to, but instead she paused and listened to him. Unlike Ezio, he seemed to have trouble saying what he wanted to say. Which she found almost endearing. Not a man of words, then.

She didn't speak for a few long moments after he'd stopped. Argh! Why did he have to be so... so noble and helpful and honorable! If he'd been demanding, or if he'd asked what was going on, she could have shoved past him and left him there easily. But this honest vulnerability, this honest desire to help her simply because he didn't think she should have to go through it alone... That she had no defense against. The only other person who had tried to be so kind to her was Ezio, and she didn't bother defending around him anymore.

With a sigh, she gave in. "Alright," she agreed quietly. "Alright. I give in." She sat down again after a moment, motioning for him to do the same. If he was going to help her, she figured he should at least know the bare basics of what was going on.

"There's a young lady I've been friends with since before I ever met Ezio Auditore. I've kept in contact with her, and somehow that man found out. He approached me earlier saying he would kill her and her family. So I figured I should get them out. He has to be keeping them in one of the local prisons, so as long as there aren't too many guards I should be able to free them and get them on their way to a safehouse. Perhaps to the Rosa En Fiore, at least temporarily."

Bella Amore
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-30-2012, 03:56 AM

“Alright, I give in.”

Relief washed over the entirety of his features as the words touched his ears, almost instantaneously his nerves unraveled; although he felt a bit foolish for his “lack of better words” he decided it was irrelevant to dwell on it as he placed himself beside her and listened carefully.

I see.” Were the few words that Leon offered when her voice had faded from the air around them, he always knew something like this could happen or had happened to those who pledged themselves to the Brotherhood; or even those who were in any form affiliated with the assassins. Shopkeepers were often beaten and robbed, and sometimes even went missing. This was more the case with the thieves and courtesans that were unfortunate enough to be ratted out.

Yes La Rosa En Fiore will do for now, if anyone can protect them once they're free it will be Claudia.” A smile made his way across his lips, full of humor he almost laughed, “if anyone is capable of such a thing its certainly an Auditore, wouldn't you agree?” Allowing the smile to fade he stood and began to pace the small area, “Shift changes occur at dawn and dusk. Believe me if you will but I have a contact in the prison, a guard, who can get us in....we'll need a way out though.” The man appeared to be staring out over the city, but in truth he peered into nothingness; more lost in thought than anything. “How many are there? I'm assuming two at least by the look of the house.” He allowed his voice to trail as the makes of a plan formed, “Perhaps we could deceive them, make them believe we were delivering supplies or prisoners for that matter.” It was now he turned to her, “What are your thoughts?

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 05-30-2012, 04:13 AM

A small laugh left her own lips at his words. Yes, an Auditore would be the best for the job of protecting someone. They seemed to take that job very seriously.

Watching him pace, Arianna stayed seated where she was. A way in, huh? That would be helpful.

"There are five total. The two parents, my friend who is my age, and her two younger siblings, one of whom is ten and the other of whom is five." Arianna was quiet for a few moments. She'd come to know the family fairly well, and they'd always been kind to her. If anything happened to them because of her, she'd never forgive herself.

She was quiet for a few moments at his question, thinking quickly. "If your contact can get us in, getting out will not be so difficlt. A few well-placed smoke bombs should be enough to cover the trail." Standing herself now, she looked over towards the prison.

"But if your contact can't get us in, we may have to use deceit. Perhaps it would be easiest to get in saying we have supplies. And we can say we're moving the prisoners to get them out. If we go in before the shift change no one will realize we aren't who we say we are. We will simply need to acquire a few uniforms, but once we are inside that should not be a problem." Arianna turned to look at him to see what he thought of that plan.