Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 11-07-2012, 05:47 AM

This is a Naruto/Pokemon based roleplay. Only Gemini and Foolish. You may read along. But please no posting.

Name: Riley Hishiru
Appearance:

(Minus hat and huge-ass sword)
Partner:

Last edited by Bangarang; 11-07-2012 at 07:27 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-07-2012, 07:22 AM

Name: Akiko Kamiya
Pic:
Partner:

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 11-07-2012, 07:31 AM

Riley sighed as she set off walking with her Pokemon, Fret, right by her side. She made sure she had everything she needed. Her weapons were on her side and her pokemon was completely healthy. She held a small smile on her face as the sun shined on her skin, taking away the chill form the night.

Fret kept with the same pace as his owner. He never thought of leaving her, he would just worry even more if they were apart. Riley yawned and stretched silently as she took off in a quick run, Fret following her every moves. The faster he ran the more electricity he was able to store up and gain.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-08-2012, 04:35 AM

Akiko sat down on a rock to rest,his partner,Charlie,right beside him as always.The pair had been set out from the Sand Village at dawn two days previous,and now,on their third day,they were tired and nearly out of water."We should be pretty close to Konoha by now,Charlie." Akiko said with a smile.In his seventeen years of life,he had never been to the Leaf Village,though many of his missions had taken him through the forest.Charlie grinned up at Akiko and nodded his agreement.The pair had been together since Akiko had entered the Academy back in Suna,and they had been best friends ever since.Akiko looked at his Pokemon partner and wondered,not for the first time,why he hadn't evolved.Surely he had leveled up enough,with all their training and missions...Charlie put a paw on Akiko's hand,as if guessing his thoughts and reassuring him that everything was fine."Right.Well,no time to waste,right? We'd better get moving." Akiko said."Charmander char!" Charlie agreed,and the two set off again.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-21-2012, 06:13 AM

((Foolish: it says you're online,so I thought I'd ping you...))

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 11-22-2012, 03:38 AM

Sorry. I was just in the hospital recently and ive been busy with Thanksgiving coming up. Ill post soon.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-23-2012, 04:29 AM

((oh my gosh,are you ok? what happened? if you don't mind my asking.and I totally understand about Thanksgiving.I only just got back to this rp the night before last ^-^))

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 11-24-2012, 03:33 AM

Riley was headed to Konaha for some business to take care of. she was from the sound though she didn't pose any threat at the moment. She stopped in the bushes by the gates and changed her headband to a village hidden in the mist headband. Sound was never looked highly upon. She put her sound headband in her bag and walked the rest of the way to the gates. Fret was by her side at all times. He never went into his pokeball unless she was healing him or the building didn't allow pokemon loose. "Come on Fret. We need a lot of information." she said and Fret nodded as he jumped up on her shoulders.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-24-2012, 04:23 AM

Akiko walked up to the Konoha gates with Charlie at his side.He showed his papers to the gate guard and was allowed to pass through-the sand village and Konoha were allies now,so it was common for them to come and go often.As the pair entered the village,Akiko wondered at all the colorful buildings."Wow! Charlie,look at all this! Some of these colors I've never even seen before.I think we're gonna like Konoha." He said.Charlie nodded,looking around.Just then,both their stomachs growled,and the pair looked at eachother sheepishly."I guess our first stop should be for some food,huh?" Akiko said."Char Charmander! Char Char!" Charlie agreed.With that,the two of them set off towards the smell of ramen.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 11-27-2012, 04:51 PM

"Pika, Pika pi." Fret said as he turned Riley's head towards a little ramen shop. She looked slightly up and smiled at Fret. "Very well. You have earned it." She said as she walked towards the shop. They had made great time in getting to the leaf village. Now was the time to eat before she got to work. It wasn't a dangerous mission but it could be if they found out who she really was.

Riley walked into the shop and took a seat. Fret hopped down and sat in the chair next to her. "One pork ramen and a bowl of pokemon food preferred for electric types please." she said as she sipped the green tea that was placed before her. She handed the cup to Fret and he took a tiny sip.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-28-2012, 05:34 AM

Akiko and charlie walked into the little ramen shop and sat down."One barbeque chicken ramen,and a bowl of Pokemon food,fire type please.Anything spicy will do." Akiko said,taking a cup of tea and sharing it with Charlie."Chaaaar! mander,char!" Charlie said happily."I know,it was close wasn't it? We have to be more careful next time,so we don't run out of water." Akiko agreed."Char char." Charlie replied.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 11-28-2012, 05:47 AM

Riley sighed softly as she finished up her first cup of tea. She was another trainer enter the ramen shop. She lifted her cup so that it could be filled. She and Fret smiled once their food made it to their places. She thanked the cook and started eating.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-29-2012, 04:09 AM

Akiko looked around while he waited for his food,and spotted a female trainer and her Pokemon eating."Hey.Sorry to interrupt,but can I ask you something? What kind of Pokemon is that? I've never seen one before." He said to the girl,just as his food was served.Charlie began eating happily.

Bangarang
I am a girl

Old 11-29-2012, 09:23 PM

Riley looked at the other and then looked at Fret. "He's a pikachu. His egg was creaked when I got it and it deformed his tail. The rest is long lasting paint." She said as Fret looked at the other male then at the pokemon. "Pika!" He said then went back to his food. Riley ran a hand through Fret's hair and smiled. "He is also the runt. His egg was the smallest."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-30-2012, 03:44 AM

Akiko smiled."Neat! I've only ever seen pictures before.I've never seen a Pikachu in real life before.He's pretty cool." He said.Charlie looked up and offered a piece of his spicy fire-type food to the Pikachu,not realizing that the other might not like it."Charmander!" The shiny Charmander said.