Nola
Forever Depressed, Forever Stres...

Old 08-13-2014, 10:28 PM

"hmmm. How could we make a name? Maybe catching some thieves or something. I honestly don't know. With the war going on, you never know who the good and who the bad are," she said. She couldn't really think of something that would give them a name.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-14-2014, 02:04 AM

"Hm......How about winning the War for ourselves?" he asked. "We start small, killing thieves, and destroying bandit camps, then we move up until we have the ears of Every Jarl in the Hold. We build an army from those that don't like the Stormcloaks or the Legion, and we build from there. With a Small Army, we could crush the Stormcloaks, and the Legion Garrison in Skyrim. It would mean that we'd have people loyal to us, and a Land independent and free. "he said, sitting in the Snow. He picked up one of the Masks, Krosis, and looked at her. "We're the only known Voice-masters left in Tamriel. Gathering a Following shouldn't be hard. "he said, and tossed the mask to her.

Nola

Old 08-14-2014, 09:34 PM

She caught the mask and thought it over. "I suppose that would be fine. We need to be careful though. We need to keep low profile. We don't need stormcloaks and imperials both coming after us," she said. She put the mask on and felt the magic of it flowing into her. "So, where to first?" she asked.

Andraus

Old 08-14-2014, 10:38 PM

"Closest town is rorikstead, but if we were to go to a hold Capitol, it would be dawnstar. Where do you wanna go?"he said

Nola

Old 08-15-2014, 12:29 AM

"hmm. Let us go to Rorikstead. Best to start out small. We don't want to jump too far ahead," she said. "First I m going to have to get my weapons. I must swing by my hideout," she said.

Andraus

Old 08-15-2014, 01:45 AM

"Just take one from the daedric artifacts."he said, placing them in his bag. "I'm partial to Dawnbreaker, but I'd be willing to give it to you."he said

Nola

Old 08-15-2014, 03:54 AM

She looked through the bag and picked up the Ebony blade. She balanced in her hand and sheathed it. "I'll take the Ebony Blade. I prefer light weight," she said. She let out a sigh. "We should go. This place makes me antsy," she said. She walked to the exit and waited.

Andraus

Old 08-15-2014, 04:01 AM

"You seem more like a bow person....what would you saw to a Nightingale bow?"he said, picking it up.

(It's actually considered a daedric artifact, considering they're from nocturnal.)

Nola

Old 08-15-2014, 04:06 AM

Her eyes widened at the bow and dropped the blade. She took the bow and observed it. "This will do better. Way better. Thank you," she said. She put the bow around her back. She would have to get some arrows along the way.

Andraus

Old 08-15-2014, 04:13 AM

"I want the Newewt Member of the Septim line to be alive long enough to see herself crowned empress."he said, whistling. Shadowmere, a horse given to him during his time as a member of the dark brother good, approached.

(You don't get Shadowmere. You killed her/him.

Nola

Old 08-15-2014, 04:26 AM

( <.< Fine then)

She still couldn't see herself as empress but she wasn't going to argue. She went outside and whistle for her own horse. A pure white horse, Frost, walked up and she got on, waiting for Joseph to lead the way.

Andraus

Old 08-15-2014, 04:30 AM

"Want to go straight to town, or do you wanna duck out at one of my hide outs, and get a bite to eat?"he said

Nola

Old 08-15-2014, 04:38 AM

She thought it over. She was pretty hungry. "Let's get a bite to eat. I haven't eaten in a while," she said.

Andraus

Old 08-15-2014, 04:43 AM

He took Shadowmere, and began racing in one direction. An hour or so later (of sneaking past animals, legion, stormcloaks, and forsworn, they reached Karthspire. Joseph approached a set of symbols on 3 stone pillers and fiddled with them for awhile. A stone bridge extended. "Get across it. Have to retract it once were across."

Nola

Old 08-15-2014, 04:47 AM

Amaerlide nodded and walked across the bridge. She wondered how his hideout looked. She didn't care as long as there was food. She hadn't eaten in a few days, not actually eaten. She had only nibbled.

Andraus

Old 08-15-2014, 04:52 AM

Once he retracted the bridge, he lead her to a room with pressure panels. He tossed a skull on one, and it lit up. "Whoever built this place trapped it right."he said, leading her across, stepping lightly.

Nola

Old 08-15-2014, 05:57 PM

She followed, looking at everything as they passed. "This is very interesting. You are right. They were good with traps," she said . She wondered how he found this place.

Andraus

Old 08-16-2014, 02:48 AM

"Was running from the Damn thalmor, chased me all the way from Markarth to the Karthspire. Luckily, they ran afoul of some Forsworn and a Hag raven, so I managed to slip in here. I wasn't so eager to leave, so I spent a couple of hours with the Stones, and got the bridge to extend. The pressure plates? That was a pain, but I eventually got the pattern......now this, this is the tip of the Iceberg. "he said, walking towards a Giant wall. It was a stone-carving of Remen Cyrodil. Anyone with a brain would recognize the Stone-work as Ancient Akavari.

Nola

Old 08-16-2014, 03:01 AM

When Amaerlide saw the carvings, her eyes went wide. She sat her stuff down and walked over to it, letting her hand brush over it all. "This is amazing. I never thought I would see actual Akavari work. This is wonderful," she said, studying the images quietly.

Andraus

Old 08-16-2014, 03:04 AM

"It was built, so that only the Dragonborn, and the Akaviri Dragonguard, or the Blades, could enter. "he said, and knelt by a Symbol. He then slit his hand, and dripped his blood over it. The stone head moved back, revealing a stairway.

Nola

Old 08-17-2014, 01:00 PM

She looked at the entrance way with curiosity and entered it. This was becoming rather intriguing. "Is there even an end to this place?" she asked as she entered the new entrance.

Andraus

Old 08-17-2014, 09:11 PM

Joseph pushed in a set of doors. You found yourself face first with a Ancient fortress, with well over a dozen armed People inside. You'd realize, with a shock, that these people were blades. The White-Gold Concordant had ordered the Disbandment of the blades, so the fact that they were here would be surprising.

A Dark Elf Mage ran towards Joseph. "Sera! Thank the Tribunal that you're here! We heard that the Thalmor were looking for you, and.."He stopped, when he saw Amaerlide. "Who is this? An inductee into the Order?"

"No, Savos.....this girl is Dragonborn."He said.

"By Azura!......"The Dark elf waved the blades over, who were listening. They all formed two lines, and raised their Katana's, as if making a Canopy. "Dragonborn! We welcome you, to Sky haven Sanctuary. "they all would say.

Nola

Old 08-20-2014, 02:14 AM

Amaerlide was a little surprised. Who were these people? She didn't really know what to say. "Um, thank you," she said. She then looked at Joseph. "Who are these people?" she asked softly.

Andraus

Old 08-20-2014, 02:19 AM

"They're Blades. Formerly, they were the Protector of the Dragonborn Emperors. Before that, they were renown dragonslayers. "He said to her. "To them, you're like a Goddess incarnate. We're the only ones that can permanently kill a dragon. "he said.

Nola

Old 08-28-2014, 12:37 AM

Amaerlide was a little surprised. She had heard of the blades but she didn't know that there would be so many left. And they thought of her as a goddess? This was so much to take in. She had known that they were the only ones who could permanently kill a dragon but she didn't expect the rest of this. "So, where were we?" she asked turning to him. She was happy to meet the blades but she was ready to get their plan started.