Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-28-2014, 02:15 AM

(Nola: Yay.)

"We were at a hot meal, and a nice warm bed. "he said, sitting her down between an Argonian and a High elf, who both saluted her. Joseph then pushed a Plate of Venison Steak a Bowl of Mammoth Cheese, and Garlic bread, towards Amaerlide. "Eat up, and rest up. It's been a long day, for both of us. "he said.

Nola
Forever Depressed, Forever Stres...

Old 08-28-2014, 11:04 AM

Amaerlide nodded to both of them as they saluted her. She didn't think it was necessary but she would let them do what they wanted Amaerlide's stomach growled at the sight of the food and she began eating. It tasted very good. When he mentioned rest, she realized how tired she was. "You won't have to tell me twice," she said as she continued eating.

Andraus

Old 08-28-2014, 11:51 AM

"I can imagine, it's been a long day...oh wait, you're khajiit."he said, and pushed a bowl of moon sugar to her. He knew it was something vital to their culture, and kept supplies fresh.

Nola

Old 09-05-2014, 02:00 AM

Amaerlide grew a little happy at the sight of the moon sugar. She hadn't had any in a while. She took the bowl and picked up some between her fingers. She let the grains fall onto her tongue and melt. They were so delicious. "Yes, it has been a long day. Where can I rest?" she asked between spoonfuls of moon sugar.

Andraus

Old 09-15-2014, 02:58 AM

"There are two Grand Rooms, above Alduin's wall, but before you do that, meet me in the Study. I have a tad bit of information that might interest you. "he said, biting into a Vension Steak and Mammoth Cheese Sandwhich

(that actually makes me really hungry Nola: e.e )

Nola

Old 09-15-2014, 10:57 AM

(xD lol bahahaha)

She turned to him when he said that. "Very well. Where is the study at?" she asked. She was tired but if he had information that would prove helpful then she was willingly to give up a little bit of sleep for it.

Andraus

Old 09-15-2014, 05:26 PM

He lead her to a room, complete with a fire place, and resting area. There were tomes upon tomes on the Shelves, and in a separated Corner, Mages Tomes. "I think I might be able to trace our Ancestry to the Septim Blood-line. "he said.

Nola

Old 10-15-2014, 03:22 AM

Amaerlide was amazed at the room he lead her to. It was quiet beautiful. She walked over to the tomes and began looking them over. When she heard him speak, she looked at him in amazement. "You can trace our ancestry back that far? How interesting," she said. This truly had been a long and eventful day. She couldn't wait to rest but she wanted to hear what he had to say to her.

Andraus

Old 10-20-2014, 02:11 AM

"I said I might. "He said, and started looking through old drawing's, and journals. "Martin Septim, the last of the Septim blood-line, used to be a Daedra worshipper of Sanguine, the Daedric prince of debauchery. During one night of hedonism and wine, he bedded two woman: A Nord by the name Ayla Eldric, and a Khajitt by the name Qa'hasi Baratannil. "he said, then pulled up two artistic drawings of the woman. "any similarity's?"He asked.

Andraus

Old 11-21-2014, 06:53 PM

(Nola: ahem =.= )

Nola

Old 12-03-2014, 05:25 AM

Amaerlide looked at the scroll and her eyes widened. "They look like us," she replied softly. She couldn't believe the similarities. She could tell which features Joseph had acquired from his mother. She could also see what she had received from her mother. She didn't remember her mother since she died during childbirth but Amaerlide could tell that the image she was staring at was her. She looked back up at Joseph. "How did you find these?" she asked. He seemed to be very resourceful.

Andraus

Old 12-05-2014, 01:52 PM

Joseph looked at her. "I'll tell you: I am guild master of the skyrim branch of the thieves guild. I had my men steal from the imperial library in cyrodill. Not hard, considering the fact that the thalmor destroyed everything. That may have been your mother, with your insane life-spans, but that was my ancestor."he said. He then picked up a dwemer lexicon. "I also had them steal these things..."he said, putting the lexicon inside a piller. A dwemer trick box opened, and he pulled out three items: an elder scroll, the jagged crown, a welkynd stone, a Varla stone, and the helm of the crusader.

Last edited by Andraus; 12-05-2014 at 01:58 PM..

Nola

Old 12-12-2014, 11:57 PM

Amaerlide let out a gasp as she watched him open the trick box. "I have seen some of these before. Not face to face but in books. I can't believe you found them. These are some major artifacts Joseph," she said. She then looked at him. "That explains it. The thieves guild is very resourceful from what I have heard. It makes sense since you are quiet good at finding artifacts, apparently," she said. She wondered what surprised he would through her way next. He seemed to always have something up his sleeves.

Andraus

Old 12-13-2014, 01:25 AM

"There are only a few people that can successfully read an Elder-scroll. I'm no fool, if the elder-scroll didn't want to be found, it wouldn't have been. One group is, obviously, the moth priests. The other? Dragonborn. "He said. He handed her the thick scroll. "Read it. You'll see why I wanted to go through extreme measures for saving my homeland."he said.

She would see everywhere, from skyrim to valenwood, from Hammerfell to Vvardenfall, being torn apart by civil conflict, starting with the empire, and the Aldmeri dominion at Summer-set. However, at the start of the end, there would be a chance to make a drift from then, and now. Above a battle-field, where those under the Red legion, and the Blue Stormcloaks, stood two figures. Next to the more feminine one was the Red-dragon crown, and next to the male was an Oblivion gate.

This is where things got confusing, as the vision was fading. It also told of two other scrolls: One that detailed a way to Completely kill the Lich-King Mannimarco, and the other that detailed the true fate of the dwemer.

Nola

Old 12-17-2014, 04:05 AM

Amaerlide was amazed at what she was seeing. It all seemed to pop up off of the scroll. She watched as the events unfolded from the scroll. It was amazing how clear they where. It was as if she was actually in them. As the scroll began to get blurred she red the others. She looked at him. "So what are we to do with this information?" she asked him softly, her tail swaying back and forth.

Andraus

Old 12-29-2014, 02:02 AM

"well, we need to find the other scrolls, and we need to fight a three-way civil war. "he saids.

Nola

Old 02-08-2015, 06:10 AM

"Well, we can get through this. It shouldn't be too hard if we can get backup," she said with a small smile.