Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-23-2007, 09:49 PM

You start, Brie-chan. I want to be Matt. C:

robochicky
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to robochicky Send a message via MSN to robochicky

Old 12-23-2007, 09:58 PM

Chomp. Mello bit out of another piece of his chocolate. Shit, how it hurt to bite. He rubbed his cheek in pain as he winced.

"Hey, Matt, would you mind taking a break from your games and help me out here?" He cried, rubbing his cheek some more.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-23-2007, 10:09 PM

Matt's finger hovered hesitantly over the start button, before he jerked his head around to glare at Mello bemusedly. "Help with what? Eating chocolate? Or being a asshole?"

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-23-2007, 10:19 PM

Mello glared back. Man, if looks could kill, then Matt would surely be dead.

"Are going to give me a hand, or do I have to knock the shit out of you until you do?" Mello hissed. He was pissed now, and he threw his chocolate to the ground.

"You don't have to answer, I'm going to my room." And he stormed off.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-23-2007, 10:37 PM

Matt let out a lengthy sigh, tossed his remote on the couch and got up. "Mello, look man, what do you need?" He had meant for it to sound soft and reassuring, but like always, it came out as annoyed.

He pressed another old cigarette into the ashtray and reminded himself he had to clean up. It wasn't exactly overflowing- he had been careful- but the discarded, used-up rolls of paper were jammed in like Pokemon fans at Gamestop on releasing dates.

And that did not fare well with Matt.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-23-2007, 10:51 PM

Mello stopped at the door grasping the knob pretending to ignore Matt. "Ah!" Mello winced trying to turn it. It was like ten-thousand pins being stabbed into his hand all at once. And that hurt like hell.

"Shit! Fuck!" He pulled back grabbing his hand and bumped back first into the wall and slid down it until he reached solid ground.

He slowly pulled off one of his gloves with the other non-damaged gloved hand & saw that his hand had been bleeding.

"Ah, fuck." Mello said, gritting his teeth & closing his eyes rather tightly causing a tear to slide down his cheek.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-23-2007, 11:02 PM

"Here, let me see that." He held out a hand, intending to help Mello up. "It looks like we need to change those bandages."

Needless to say, the wounds didn't do much to deter him, he had a stomach for these kinds of things- after all, violent, sanguinary video games were right up his alley.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-23-2007, 11:09 PM

Mello was still gritting his teeth but only he was looking down now. He looked up at Matt and used his free non-damaged hand to get up.

"Hmph." He let out a frustrated sigh. "Let's go then." Blood had trailed from Mello's hand as him and Matt walked off towards the bathroom.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-23-2007, 11:17 PM

Matt's hand snaked out to flip the light switch on. "If you needed this kind of help, why didn't you just say so?" He chuckled and directed Mello to sink. "Wash the blood off, and I'll be back with the bandages."

Matt left for the kitchen, where most of the supplies were. Usually, he would dress Mello's wounds there, but today, the bathroom was much closer.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-23-2007, 11:24 PM

Mello slowly turned on the sink for cool water; he knew that if anything hot (other than the fire already) were to touch his hand, he'd be screaming for hours, or maybe even days.

Suddenly, he had gotten the prize he'd been searching for. Cool water. He slowly slipped his hand under the water and winced a little. The color of pink had ran down the sink bowl and down the drain. A few moments later, his hand was clean with a bit of a gash still revealed.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-23-2007, 11:31 PM

Matt had rummaged through all of the lower shelves. Nothing as of yet; he had never remembered putting anything of Mello's on the upper shelves, especially his bandages. Reluctantly, he reached up (Matt wasn't tall enough) and felt around until- there. His fingertips grazed a corner of the gauze.

"Crap. Are you fucking serious? Who the hell put his bandages up there? Sure wasn't fucking me." Matt cursed under his breath, and strained even harder to get a sufficient grip on the supplies.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-23-2007, 11:40 PM

"Matt! Where the hell are you!? I don't want my hand to start bleeding again." Mello cried out wrapping a towel around his hand, trying to prevent this from happening.

Mello then spun around catching a glimpse of his new face. His towel dropped to the floor as he reached up to touch the sort of healing face.

His perfectly blonde hair turned to a crispy brownish color, slowly flaking off to the touch. His once blue eye was bloodshot red and was getting worse. But nothing was worse than his face.

The left side of his face was completely black and was starting to bleed. He tried cautiously to peel of some skin, but that had only caused it to bleed more.

He gasped as a small creek of blood raced down his rough new skin. "Oh, Jesus. Matt, get in here now!"

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-23-2007, 11:52 PM

"What does it look like I'm doing?!" Matt snapped over his shoulder. "Why the fuck did you put your bandages all the way up here?" At long last, his middle had snagged an end of the gauze and he gratefully yanked it out. Matt scrambled back out to the bathroom.

He stopped at the door. "What the..." Matt looped a hand under Mello's chin and forcefully jerked his head to the side, "fuck did you do? Jesus, Mello. Scabs are there for a reason, 'ya know."

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2007, 12:00 AM

"Well, sorry." Mello yanked his head back, rubbing his face. "And what about the bandages?" Mello turned back around. "I never put them up on the upper shelve and you know that, Ma--."

Mello paused. "Holy shit. When you came in, Matt, weren't the cabinets open?"

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-24-2007, 12:11 AM

"I don't remember..." Matt unwrapped a roll of gauze and started at Mello's shoulder, working down until he reached his knuckles.

"Hand me the medical tape, will 'ya? And no, the cabinets were closed-" Matt paused, "But wait. Don't we always leave the doors open just in case we needed to leave in a hurry?" He frowned and went back to work, first disinfecting Mello's face, then on to bandaging and taping it up.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2007, 12:20 AM

Mello winced. "Hey, watch it. Or it'll be your ass. & yeah we do, but this time-I remember now- the cabinets were closed."

"Oh, fuck." Mello stood up with a bandage dangling from his arm. "Do you think someone was here?" He asked. "And if someone was, I think I know who." Mello smirked.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-24-2007, 12:25 AM

Matt crossed his arms and leaned back. "Well, if someone was here, they didn't do anything. I checked the apartment for bugs and cameras this morning. Now sit down." He re-wrapped the end of Mello's bandages and slapped on a cut of tape before relenting.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2007, 12:31 AM

Mello tried to stretch, but failed...painfully. "Ah. Dammit."

"Well, if I ever catch them, it'll be their ass." Mello said looking back at Matt. "But for now, chocolate!" He said as he raced/limped out of the bathroom.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-24-2007, 12:43 AM

Matt smiled. "How ironic. The cripple's starting to make threats now. I'm so scared." He closed the bathroom door quietly behind him and collapsed on the couch, fingers lazily searching for his lighter.

Snap. Click. Whoosh.

With that, Matt was back in his haze of poisonous gas and collection of violent, sanguinary video games.

The house fell into silence once again- just the way Matt liked it.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2007, 12:55 AM

It was morning now & Mello was sleeping on his side with Matt right beside him. Mello woke up and turned around to catch Matt's face directly in his.

He wanted to push Matt off of the bed, but he was too lazy & sore to do so.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-24-2007, 01:34 AM

The first semi-coherent thought that Matt had was that there was someone next to him, and that their breathing was shallow. He concluded that he must have slept in the same bed with someone else- he could hardly tell. Matt stayed up way too late last night, and on top of that, his head was a throbbing mess.

Ignoring the red lights in his head, he inched closer to the warmth, their lips inadvertently brushing. His eyes flashed open, and when he saw who he had been snuggling up to, the only words he could mouth were: "Oh hell no." Matt looked completely horrified. "Shit man, sorry."

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2007, 01:48 AM

Mello had been fully awake by then. "Whoa!" He yelped as he jumped up not remembering his bandages and stiches in his wounds, and he toppled over from the bed to the ground, hitting the nightstand along the way.

"Ah, shit! My back & everything else!" Mello arched his back with his hand. He then felt something warm ooze out. "Ah! Fuck, I think my stiches ripped." Mello goraned around on the floor trying to get up. His stiches ripped more & more with each struggle.

The blow from nightstand had left an impression on Mello's side as well.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-24-2007, 05:59 AM

"You bastard!" Matt glared a hole through Mello from his perch on the bed. "You know what? I've had about enough of you. Once I get you cleaned up, I swear, I'll tape you to the fucking couch." Reluctantly, he held out a hand.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2007, 08:30 PM

Mello reached up and grabbed Matt's hand. "First of all, just shut up and bandage me already before I bleed to death." [Not that Mello would actually mind if he did]

He leaned in on Matt's face. "And secondly, I'd like to see you try and tape me down." He threatened as he pulled out his gun from in his nightstand drawer.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-24-2007, 09:02 PM

Matt blinked.

First at the gun. Then at Mello. "And who the hell do you think is going to take care of you when I'm crippled?"