View Poll Results: Will you join our school?
Yush 34 53.13%
Noes 7 10.94%
I love polls... 23 35.94%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 08-04-2010, 08:55 PM

"It's a good thing I like it when guys are cheesey. It means they're trying and epically fail at impressing girls which ends up impressing the girl because they think it's so cute that you have to use cheesey lines." Holly giggled spightly and ended up confusing herself. "Why don't we go to the movies? And village? You mean town. Because no one says village anymore."

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 08-04-2010, 10:54 PM

Harry chuckled that confused him but he sort of got it "I think I get what you mean...and I didn't know that."Harry said smiling gently "Yeah the movies sound fun what do you want to see?"Harry asked raising an eyebrow wondering what Holly wanted to see...

broadway_princessxo34

Old 08-05-2010, 12:11 AM

"Well that new Ramona and Beezes movie is out. I love those books they're amazing! We could go see that...or Inception. But that sounds really confusing so I'm not sure I'd like it. We can go see that though if you don't wanna see Ramona and Beezes. Did you ever read those books when you were little?" Holly asked

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 08-05-2010, 12:36 AM

Harry looked at Holly "Nope sorry never heard of them but I would love to go see Ramona and Beezes sounds fun."Harry said kissing Holly on the cheek "You have to tell me the direction to the cinima thought ok?"Harry asked picking Holly up gently heading towards the door and out...

((sorry its not very much I got brain dead on what to write DX))

broadway_princessxo34

Old 08-05-2010, 12:42 AM

They're right down the street. I saw them on my way here. Just take a left out of school and keep walking. You can't miss them." She smiled and pointed in the general direction of the theater. "I can't believe you haven't read those books! They're classics! Oh...wait...nevermind. You were to old by the time they cam out. Forgot about that..."