Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 11-06-2010, 12:59 AM

Jace smiled and nodded as he ate the food happily, "it tastes great." he said as he smiled at her and wrapped a arm around her. THis was the best day of his life and he didn't want it to end. He then held out some food for her, "now tell me if this tastes good." he said as he smiled at her.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-06-2010, 01:25 AM

Shayla snuggled closer to him and ate the food he fed her. It was delicious! She had never had such good food like this in a very long time. "This is very yummy love." she said and ate the food. She continued to feed him and drank some of the orange juice that came with the food.

Palmoun

Old 11-06-2010, 02:41 AM

Jace smiled as he continued ot eat the food and feed her. THis was great and once all the food was done he pulled her close to him and smiled at her lovingly. "that has to be the best breakfast I ever had." he said to her softly and gentlys troked her cheek.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-06-2010, 02:47 AM

Shayla happily ate the food and couldn't have asked for a better day than this. She blushed a little when he pulled her closer to him and relaxed when he stroke her cheek. "Same here Jace...I couldn't have asked for a better day than this. This was the best way to start off the morning." she said to him and finished her juice.

Palmoun

Old 11-06-2010, 02:36 PM

Jace smiled at her and nodded, "yes it is the best way to start the moring." he said as he looked at her lovingly and kissed her head gently, "what would you like to do later today?" he asked as he smiled at her and continued to stroke her cheek. He loved her more then anything else and wanted to do anything with her now.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-06-2010, 10:19 PM

Shayla thought about what he had just asked her. "Hmm...well we said we were going to fight. After that...I don't know...I guess something will come up after we finish fighting." she said and shrugged. She was willing to go do anything with him, but even though she felt that way, nothing came to her head to do after the fight.

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 11-06-2010, 10:37 PM

(( Ok so yeah...only you two are posting in this thing and it's really pointless having this open anymore. I might start it over,might not. Anyway I'm going to close this down Ok. Sorry. So moderators you can just come in here and lock this up. Thanks))

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 11-10-2010, 04:49 PM

locked by request.