kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kurobizzle

Old 10-26-2008, 02:27 AM

Kotone blinked before moving the light blue hair covering the man's face. Sure enough, there were three horns pertruding from his head. She just stared for a few seconds before shaking her head. "That's nice." She mumbled. Finally, at the end of the hallway stood a door with the sign "Bedroom 1" hanging from it. "We're here." Kotone announced as she pulled out a ring of keys from her pants pocket.

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-26-2008, 03:20 AM

Virgil twitched in his sleep and suddenly a pair of wings sprouted from his back. they stayed for about three seconds before drooping and receding into his back again. Yes you guessed it, Virgil was having a falling dream. His body instinctively reacted to the instructions his brain was giving it, even in his sleep. This does not change however, the fact that it was probably the most bizarre thing the two girls carrying him will ever see.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-26-2008, 03:36 AM

Kotone would have jumped a foot in the air if she wasn't holding onto the man. She just stared at the wings in awe and wonder, her hand twitched to touch them, but decided otherwise when she turned to the bedroom door. She unlocked it with one of the keys and opened it. The pale white room was quite bare; it only contained a single queens sized bed, a vanity set, a wooden cabniet, and a closet. Rays of sunlight shined into the room from a window on the west wall. Kotone lead the stranger to the bed and lied him on it and stared at him for a good long minute. "So... what is he?" She finally asked.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-26-2008, 04:53 AM

J.J. snorted at the wings, purple eye twitching. She helped lay the man down on the unimpressive bed, dropping his arm as if he were dead. "Well, he's not from my realm, I can tell you that," she said simply, pushing the boy's leg into a more comfortable position. "Though I would guess he's some sort of....well...I don't know if there's a word used by your kind, but it basically means 'shapeshifter.'"

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-26-2008, 04:21 PM

"We can figure out more about him once he's awake." Kotone decided as she pulled a blanket over the man. She then turned to the woman with a smile. "You never told me your name miss." She pointed out kindly.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-27-2008, 01:39 AM

"Call me J.J.," she said coolly, turning to the door. "And what should I call you?"

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-27-2008, 01:58 AM

"Kotone is fine." She replied as she followed J.J. out the door, "Now let's go find your room since I'm pretty sure you don't want to share one with Mr. Sleepy over there." She pointed her thumb at the sleeping man.

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-27-2008, 02:23 AM

As if to emphasise her point, Virgil's body emitted a high voltage wave that singed the covers of the bed next to him. He then twitched and rolled over in his sleep.

(it kinda sucks when your character is knocked out... I men he's not much of a talker as it is, but this is ridiculous. well, at least he'll be waking up soon...)

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-27-2008, 05:10 PM

Kotone just stared at the stranger with a slight fear in her eyes. "Yeah... I hope he wakes up soon." She said as she walked down the hallway, "Your room is only a few doors down." She stated.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 02:32 AM

J.J. giggled, voice cold. "Alright. Thank you," she said, turning in the opposite direction, the way they had come.

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 03:05 AM

Virgil awoke on a bed, which was strange because he had collapsed behind a vase. He heard the sound of voices in the hallway and decided to cautiously pursue them.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 03:10 AM

J.J. trudged down the hall, looking for her bag. She sighed, turning her head a bit to stare down another identical. Great. For all she knew, some crazy tentacle beast opened a door to some alternate reality and stole her stuff. She quickened her pace, eyes set. That wouldn't be good.

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 03:15 AM

J.J didn't know how close she was, for at that very moment Virgil was fighting with a gelatinous green tentacle monster that was intent on raping him. Unknown to him, J.J's bag sat only feet away.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 03:20 AM

J.J. looked down a hall, stopping abrupty as she stared as the young man from earlier fought with what appeared as some tentacl thing. She blinked, smiling depsite the situation before her.

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 03:24 AM

The monster was sucked back into it's own world, but not before dealing one last blow that threw virgil through the air. He landed on J.J's bag, causing the contents to spew across the hallway floor.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 03:27 AM

J.J.'s smile became strained, her knives and various tribal jewelery sliding down the hall. Her left hand rippled slight, the skin shifting as she fought the urge to draw her claws and gut him.

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 03:38 AM

Virgil stood, covered in green slime from the monster and incanted a transport spell. A large, ornate circle appeared under him, wind was whipped up, the works. It was all very impressive and flashy, other than the fact that it sorta died halfway through.
"Hmmm. I must still not have enough energy..."

OOC: yay his first words XP

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 03:40 AM

"Hey. Pick up my stuff," J.J. said, voice cold as she glared at him. Her eyes twitched and the skin on her hand kept rippling and shifting, bones moving and sliding through her flesh.

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 03:48 AM

Virgil glanced at her sideways, his slitted pupils contracting.
"And why should I? It is YOUR stuff isnt it?"

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 03:52 AM

"Ah, it is. But i'm not the one who sent it scattering across the hall, possibly damaging irreplacable religious jewlery and artifacts," J.J. said, still keeping ehr pleasant smile, though it now began to falter and waver. If he mouthed off one more time, his head was coming off.

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 03:58 AM

Virgil turned making a mock worried face and said with a voice dripping with sarcasm,
"OHHHH, I'm SOOOOOOO sorry. Did me fighting for my life damage your precious jewelry? Here let me make it all better."
Virgil stepped forward purposely landing his foot on a necklace. The sound of the jewel breaking reverberated off the walls.
"oops." Virgil grinned mocking her.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2008, 04:14 AM

Kotone blinked and looked back to where she heard the sound. She had left J.J. to go fix up the kitchen again, but stopped at the staircase. 'I wonder what's going on.' She thought as she made her way through the confusing hallways with ease. She turned one corner and saw J.J. and the stranger staring at each other. Various jewelry was on the floor and one laid underneath the stranger's foot. The human blinked confusingly. "Um... what's going on?" She asked, unaware of the tension in the air.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 11:02 PM

J.J. didn't say anything, just stared at the shattered, ceremonial necklace. The chieftan's. Oh, he wasn't going to be happy. She grinned, eyes going almost insane. She didn't even notice Kotone as the human approached. Her claws slid out as she ran forward, quick and agile. Her long claws aimed straight for the center of Virgil's chest. She was going to cure his skin in teh sun.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2008, 11:21 PM

Kotone's eyes widened as she instantly raised her hands. She willed the woman away from the strange man with her mind, wincing from the large amount of power she was using. "What do you think you're doing?!" She yelled, "No killing in this household!!"

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-30-2008, 03:31 AM

"Virgil grinned, oh don't worry, It wont do anything."
Virgil grabbed J.J's hand and shoved one of the claws through his chest. A significant amount of blood splashed the floor. He pulled the claw out and within seconds the wound healed.
"Sorry, but I cant be hurt."
The blood that covered the floor slowly lifted itself off the floor and absorbed into Virgil's skin.
He gave J.J a chastising look.
"And will you please stop being such a drama queen, I may not have mush power left but I could have easily fixed anything that had been damaged."
Virgil made a flicking motion at the broken amulet. It lifted itself off the floor and became whole again, as if it were never broken, it then gently flew over and landed in J.J's hand.
Virgil then made a series of flicking motions and all the contents of her bag picked themselves up and zoomed back into the bag, which in turn flew into Virgil's outstretched hand.