View Poll Results: Will you join our school?
Yush 34 53.13%
Noes 7 10.94%
I love polls... 23 35.94%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 04-28-2009, 12:39 AM

Rachel didn't sing for the first two or three measures. So, she finally started, and she was surprised at how tuned it was to the music.
Then, while 99% of her was singing along, and having a great time, the other half was on guard.
'Now wait a minute...' It said. 'How does a piano, so perfectly normal, get to sound like IT too was an angel?' it seemed to ask, but Rachel didn't pay attention. She was too busy having fun.
So, she just sang, and the blush turned into concentration. She was, of course, out of practice. but it sounded better with this piano, and she enjoyed it.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-28-2009, 12:49 AM

Angel kept playing and looked up at her. "you sing beautiful... like an angel" he said with a tiny hint of humor in his voice. His hands never leaving the keyboard but his eyes on her. She was beautiful and her voice was marvelous. He played the chorus and the verse. He loved this song. He read her mind and laughed to himself. He looked over at her again and began to sing along with her when the song called for it.

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 04-28-2009, 12:59 AM

Rachel lost track of what the other percent of her was thinking when Angel laughed a bit, and then she smiled also.
She waited, and sung, and then waited for it to end. As soon as it did, though, a smile just seemed to magically appear onto her face.
"How LONG have you been playing?" She asked, and then lightly blushed a bit. "Ive been taking it since i was 3.. but.. i've missed out with moving- you seem to be like.. practicing every day, every week, every month, and every year at LEAST once!"

She was a little surprised at her compliment. She usually didn't compliment others that much at first notice, but this time, it was important. REALLY important.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-28-2009, 01:06 AM

Angel looked over at her and finished the song. His hands never left the keyboard. He blushed a little bit and stood up. His finger tracing the outline of the piano. "Well... its a long story..." He smiled and looked up and then inhaled. She smelled wonderful. He smiled at her look of wonder. "okay...long story short"

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 04-28-2009, 01:17 AM

Rachel watched cautiously as he stood up, and then smiled as he changed a long story into a short story.
"Well, we have time, don't we-" She started to say, and then looked at the clock. She probably had SO much work to do in her own room, which would take hours, and she still wanted to explore the campus.
She let out a short sigh of frustration, and reached into her bag for that map.
"Or maybe we don't... I've got to go to my room, and it'll take me a half an hour to find it.. it's room 313.. in the girl's dormitory.. could you show me where that is..?" She said, and then realized it was a lot to ask.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-28-2009, 02:18 AM

As he was walking past her he took her hand it his and started to lead her the way. "No worries I'll lead you the way to the girl's dorm. I will tell them you have arrived safely and send down your new uniform." Looking at Rachel angel smiled once more. he then stopped at a door and gave her a card that had her name on it."This is as far as I'll go. The rules prevent me from going past the girls' dorm. Here is your access card with your name on it. If it gets lost you can report it to the office. If you have anymore questions I'll be here in the lobby waiting." Angel gracefully opened the door for her and placed the card in her hand and smiled.

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 04-28-2009, 02:34 PM

Nickolai slowly started to unpack his belongings from the duffel bag he had brought along. He didn't bring very many clothes, so he figured he would have to go shopping sometime later, preferably after he became acquainted with the campus. Looking out the window, he looked down at the campus again. It was rather beautiful, in his eyes anyways. The cherry blossom trees were a nice pink this time of year, and he smiled a little at the dight of them.

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 04-28-2009, 10:25 PM

Rachel was a bit surprised, because Angel was nearly as outgoing as she was. Not even caring about the social codes most people liked to follow by.
Those were crap to Rachel.
She watched as he rambled on about the arrival of her.. her new uniform- that made her shudder-, and how he couldn't go any further.
"Why not...?" She asked, taking the card, and looking around. "It's not like you're going to raid an empty room.. i mean- and this is all hallways!"

What she really wanted to do, was just pull him along, because she didn't want to be alone. But something told her that would be a big mistake. So she just asked questions to answer her OWN questions.

Little Foot

Old 05-03-2009, 08:39 AM

Mimi walked slowly trying to remember where her dorm was on the map while at the same time cursing her parents in her head for making her wear this stupid dress. Oh well. As long as she kept her head down she would be fine. She shifted her bag against her shoulders as her hair partially hid her face.

In her small backpack Mimi carried a few of her favorite books, her notebook with short stories she had written, plus her favorite pen. That notebook was the one thing she never went without; other than her hairclip that is. Mimi hoped that the rest of her stuff would already be in the dorm so she could change once she got there; one more minute in the stupid thing and she might scream.

Mimi found the door to her dorm only to realize that she didn’t have a key. She sighed; she had really hoped she wouldn’t have to talk to anyone yet. Now she would have to turn around and go all the way back to the office.

Last edited by Little Foot; 05-03-2009 at 10:03 AM..

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-03-2009, 07:11 PM

Angel smiled at her "This is the girls dorm section, guys are no where allowed here.." He said softly. He took her hand and kissed it. "If you need anymore help I will be in the lobby." He turned and left and headed back down as he saw someone wandering around like she was lost. "well hello there Mimi... My name is Angel and this is your card key" he said as he handed her the card with ease. "your room is right over here.. if you will follow me" He held out his hand.

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 05-03-2009, 08:26 PM

Rachel reluctantly turned around towards her room. 313. She liked that number. 3 was a sacred number, and was the most stable. There were 3 fairies in Sleeping Beauty, there ARE 3 Fates, three major Gods in the Greek system, 3 is the number of sides a triangle has, and so on.
Yet 13 was always her lucky, not to mention it was feared by people with Triskaidecaphobia, and was just a cursed number.

She stepped inside cautiously after slipping the key in, and she lost her breath. Everything was nearly flawless, just like the rest of the school. She had a nice gold color to the walls, the carpet was really soft which she refused to let her shoes touch, and the bathroom was polished marble, and just was fit for a princess. Or better, a Queen.
'Which i'm not...' She continued on in her head as she set her stuff down, losing track of the simplest things, like her name. But she remembered it a few moments later. yet she didn't want to stay in this room. She wanted to explore.
Putting the key in her pocket, she walked out into the halls, and found her way back to the outdoors, completely forgetting about Angel being in the lobby. She stepped out, and enjoyed the sun on her face. It felt nice to be in a place that you'd enjoy. She looked around, and sat on one of the steps cross legged, thinking of where to go.

She really wanted to go into the woods and make a fort, but she'd need permission because it was, still, school property.

Little Foot

Old 05-04-2009, 08:01 AM

Mimi hesitated a bit and then took the card. With a little more hesitation she then took the strange guy's hand. He seemed friendly enough but you never know with some people.
how does he know my name? she wondered. Mimi tucked the card away in her pocket and let him lead her as she studied his tatoo, trying not to be too obvious. She felt the coldness of his hand but dismissed it for him being in a verry cold room or something. She studied his features trying to figure out how anyone could be so cute and if all the guys were like that at this school. Mimi flushed a bit, though she knew he couldn't read her mind she felt like he could and was a little embarrassed of her thoughts and it didn't help that this was the first time a guy had held her hand.

Last edited by Little Foot; 05-04-2009 at 08:10 AM.. Reason: just added stuff...it was too short

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-04-2009, 02:36 PM

Angel looked at her and smiled as he took her hand. "Welcome to Sleeping Eternity by the way" he said with a flirty smile. He ran a finger through his hair as they walked. He walked them up to her room and then they ran into Rachel. "Well hello again Miss Rachel, this is Mimi..." He let go of her hand and pointed. "Your room is right next to Rachel's" He then bowed to the women. "ladies... if you excuse me.. I will be in the lobby if you need me..for..." He checked his watch. "About another hour then classes are starting, math in room 297" He handed them both maps and kissed each of their hands before turning and walking back into the elevator.

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 05-05-2009, 01:14 AM

Rachel smiled when she ran into Angel again, and couldn't help but blush at the kiss. It was oddly normal. Yet something about him sent a warning bell of in the back of her mind. He was just... different.
'Pfft- Rachel get over it.' She told herself. She had math class first, since that was just on her schedule, and she needed to know a little bit more about this place.

First off, WHY it was just SO flawless. It looked as if it was always being cleaned. Secondly, why the ROOMS were so flawless. Thirdly- why Angel just seemed so strange to Rachel.
She shook it off, and just looked up into the sky for an answer, though it was impossible for her to GET one.

Little Foot

Old 05-05-2009, 06:57 AM

Mimi blushed even more when Angel kissed her hand. She mumbled a bye as he left and looked shyly at Rachel. "Hi" she whispered then looked down to see if she still had her card. She wondered if she could avoid a conversation without being rude.

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 05-06-2009, 01:08 AM

By then, sitting on the stairs was getting so boring that Rachel stood up to look around. She needed to DO something. 'NOW' She thought.

She placed a gentle hand on her hips, and balanced her weight out so that from a distance she could have looked annoyed. But she was just bored.
"Great." She said to no one. "NOW what."

Little Foot

Old 05-06-2009, 09:01 AM

Mimi just there frozen for a minute. She came to her senses. Don't be rude. her mother always told her. "hi" she said quietly. She looked at her card once more and to the door but decided she could wait. It wouldn't kill her to talk at at least one person before classes started for the year.

Last edited by Little Foot; 05-07-2009 at 06:02 AM..

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 05-09-2009, 08:49 PM

Neko and Mikey approached the school, hand in hand, each with his own bag slung over his shoulder. "Well?" Neko asked, still looking straight forward at the school. "You ready for this?" Mikey smiled at his twin brother "Yeah, let's do this," then the two entered the school's doors. They could see a few students milling around in the piano room, but for the institution's size, it was pretty empty. "Hello?" the twins called in unison towards the piano room. Surely, someone in there had to be in charge, right? Mikey waved exuberantly, and Neko dragged him along towards the piano. "Could somebody lead us to our room?" Neko asked, his voice loud enough to be heard, but not so loud that it lost its calm nonchalance. Mikey looked around eagerly at all the new faces, nervously rubbing his hand against the tattoo on the back of his neck. There was quite a mix of people here, which was unlike what Mikey usually saw. That is to say, looking at his only friend was almost the same as looking in a mirror. It would be quite an adventure! Neko, on the other hand, was not quite so thrilled. His only consolation was that the crowd was not nearly as big as it could have been. Still, he didn't want to rejoice so soon.

Last edited by ghostPastry; 06-15-2009 at 08:05 PM..

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-11-2009, 02:34 PM

(yea you can do that)

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 05-18-2009, 05:51 AM

((I hope this RP hasn't died... come on, people, post! :P))

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-18-2009, 03:58 PM

Allie stepped out of her room and walked out into the hallway closing the door. In her back pocket she had her car key and her cell phone. She had her bag along her arm and she was headed to class. She went down the elevator and into the lobby. She gulped when she stepped out. She saw the most handsome guy, she gulped even more. There were two of them and they were lost. What luck! She quickly fixed her hair and walked over to them. "Hey there guys, my name is Allie.. I can help you to your rooms if you would like..." She gulped again as they turned around.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 05-19-2009, 05:41 AM

"Hello there, Allie," The twins responded in unison. Mikey waved excitedly, while Neko only gave a tilt of his head. "That would be great!" Mikey said, smiling his big, goofy, and somehow endearing grin. "I'm Mikey," he said, extending his hand out to Allie. "Mikey, you shouldn't be so trusting with strangers, and even so, your excitement is probably scaring her away," Neko whispered in his brother's ear, so that Allie couldn't hear. Mikey ignored Neko and kept his hand extended. "You're a girl, right? And a hum-ow!" Mikey was cut off by a jab in the side from his side. "I'm sorry for my brother's rude behavior. He thinks it's funny to ask about the obvious. Whenever you're ready, we're right behind you," Neko said, smiling a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. "It's... a pleasure to meet you."

Last edited by ghostPastry; 06-15-2009 at 08:08 PM..

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-19-2009, 02:44 PM

Allie looked at the boys "Hey Mikey" His smile was enchanting, she took his cool hand. She couldn't help but smile back. What was it with the men at this school? She couldn't believe how lucky she was to be talking to him. Allie giggled softly at the comment and checked herself to tease them. "yes, I am a girl" Allie smiled at Mikey and then at Neko "no, its quite alright" She said with a different smile then before. Neko was so serious, he had to relax a bit. She thought they were both really cute. Their eyes were amazing. She then looked back at Neko "It is nice to meet you to...." She didn't know his name yet but she quickly turned on her heel, her face flushed. She took a deep breath and walked towards the guys elevator entrance. She pushed a button and stepped in when the bell went off.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 05-20-2009, 04:35 AM

Mikey tried to quickly follow Allie, but his brother's hand slowed him down. "We must stay together, brother." he said quietly, so the girl wouldn't hear. Mikey rolled his eyes and slowed down, but leaned towards Allie.
"A-are you okay?" He asked, his bright silver eyes full of worry. Mikey and Neko stepped into the elevator with Allie. "I'm sorry if my brother bothered you, really! And he should be apologizing for himself," Mikey shot a meaningful glare in Neko's direction.
"I don't see what I've got to be sorry for. Just because you're overly social, doesn't mean I have to be kind to strangers," Mikey opened his mouth in protest, blushing. His brother's standoffish behavior could be so embarrassing! Mikey closed his mouth, and turned to Allie. "Allie, I- I'd like to be your friend, i-if you wouldn't mind putting up with my good-for-nothing twin." Mikey smiled his big, bright smile, and Neko scowled.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-20-2009, 05:17 AM

Allie was now in the elevator with the boys. She listened to them argue, they were brothers for sure. She smiled at Mikey, he was cute. She laughed and pulled him in for a hug, her neck right under his mouth. She whispered in his ear "I would love to be your friend Mikey, and your brother doesn't bother me.. don't worry" She had no idea why she put her arms around him. In the elevator too! What is going to happen. She blushed while she hugged him still not letting go.