Ettilai
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Ettilai

Old 08-22-2009, 11:33 PM

The sisters watched as the two friends walked to the girls dormitories. They parted ways, heading to their own dorms.

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-23-2009, 12:26 AM

Feeling quite happy with his play, Hisoka closed up the shed and returned to his dorm. The girls were all gone, the campus was empty.

"It's a little creepy," Hisoka murmured to himself.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-23-2009, 02:38 AM

mika sat down under a tree and started climbing

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-24-2009, 08:51 PM

Amiko's dorm room was the first one on the second floor. She smiled and dug into her sweater pocket to fish out her dorm key. She unlocked the door and stepped inside to see her bags waiting for her on the floor. Amiko sighed and started dragging them over to the bed on the far side of the room.

Ettilai
*^_^*

Old 08-24-2009, 08:57 PM

Kierthen reached the second floor after a perilous journey trying to find her way.. As she started moving over to the first door, she froze. She heard footsteps and a scraping noise that cascading through the hallway. She peered over to find that the door was swung wide open. With courage , the need for sleep, and her aching shoulder, she quietly entered the door to find a young girl who was slumped over pulling her bags. She stepped forward and the floor creaked.

Last edited by Ettilai; 08-24-2009 at 09:08 PM..

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-24-2009, 09:10 PM

Amiko dropped her bag and turned around to see a dark haired girl standing near the doorway. Amiko smiled at her. "Hi there. Are you my dorm mate?" she asked brightly.

Ettilai
*^_^*

Old 08-24-2009, 09:14 PM

Kierthen was shaking with fear, but managed to speak a few words. " Y-yes. H-hello, my name is K-Kierthen. Y-you are?" She shielded her face slightly with her silky black hair.

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-24-2009, 09:26 PM

Amiko noticed the girl was incredibly shy. "It's nice to meet you Kierthen. I'm Amiko. But you can call me Ami if you want to. I'm a third year at Shuugetsu. What about you?" she asks, giving the girl her year instead of age, knowing that because they're sharing a room the girl had to be a vampire and age probably meant little to vampires.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-24-2009, 09:27 PM

mika jumped down from the tree and had dirt all over her uniform.she walked quietly to her dorm searching for the key in her bag.she opened her door and unloaded all her stuff and layed on her back."today was a good day

Ettilai
*^_^*

Old 08-24-2009, 09:31 PM

Kierthen was shaking less by now, but still quite fidgety. "F-first year, miss A-amiko." She grapped for her bag and tried to lift it, noticing that her strength was diminished and she couldn't pick it up.

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-24-2009, 09:43 PM

Amiko watched Kierthen struggle with her bag. "Oh so you're new this year. Well, you seem tired. Do you want some help with your bag?" she offered, walking over to the timid vampire girl.

Ettilai
*^_^*

Old 08-24-2009, 09:47 PM

Kierthen warily looked at the girl and nodded. She smelled the air and found an aroma of fresh lillies"T-thank you. A-Amiko? A-are you wearing p-perfume?"

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-24-2009, 09:58 PM

Amiko grabbed Kierthen's suitcase and began hauling it over to the other bed when she asked if Amiko was wearing perfume. She was slightly puzzled for a moment before remembering the hightened senses of vampires. "O-oh I don't really wear perfume that often. Only special occasions. But my shampoo is pretty strongly scented. Is it my hair you smell?" Amiko asks as she drops the bag and grabs one of her braids holding it under her nose, sniffing it.

Ettilai
*^_^*

Old 08-24-2009, 10:15 PM

((This is soo odd, two girls sniffing. XD)

Kierthen took a long whiff of the air and nodded. "S-smells quite n-nice." She sniffed her own locks and made a scrunched up face as she smelled the scent of smoke, alcohal, and sweat. Must have been that taxi driver.

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-24-2009, 10:45 PM

Amiko giggled slightly at Kierthen's reaction to the smell of her own hair. "Well, I'll put my shampoo in the bathroom so you can use some of it if you want to." she offers with a smile as she grabs her bag of bathroom supplies and takes it into the small bathroom they had attached to their dorm room. After putting all her bathroom supplies away, Amiko decides she might as well start unpacking.

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-24-2009, 10:45 PM

Hisoka peered out his window, bored out of his mind. He wished it would get dark already or, better yet, his room mate would get there. It was a thousand times worse to wait for something nerve-wracking than for it to happen and be done with.

Grabbing a pencil and some paper he had found in the desk as well as a folder he recieved from the school, he left the dorms and found a cozy spot against the school gates under a tree.

The warm breeze brought the scent of another vampire. A couple hours stale but it was there. 'A girl too', he thought with a sigh. 'Hopefully things will work out over there.'

Ettilai
*^_^*

Old 08-24-2009, 11:07 PM

Kierthen smiled softly at Amiko. " W-why thank you. Y-you know, your are very k-kind." She watches intently as Ami carefully unpacks all of her belongings. She also started digging through her bag carrying out miscellaneous items. Her hand brushed against an old photo of her and her family, she gently lifted it out and set it on her bed. With blurred eyes and a heavy heart she smiled at the picture of her parents that she once knew and loved.

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-24-2009, 11:14 PM

Amiko smiles as she starts lifting clothes from her bag and placing them in a small dresser near her bed. She turns around to see a melancholy look on Kierthen's face. "Are you okay, Kierthen?" Amiko asks before noticing a picture in Kierthen's hands. "Are you feeling homesick already?" she adds, wondering if Kierthen spent much time away from her home.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-24-2009, 11:24 PM

mika went outside to a tree and sat under.she slowly drifted off to slip

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-24-2009, 11:30 PM

Across the campus, Hisoka noticed one of the girls from before--Mika, he thought her name was--take a nap beneath a tree.

'Not a care in the world,' he though with a smile. 'She's pretty lucky that this is peace zone. Chances are she'd be bloodless by now if we were in Vampire territory.'

Figuring she knew what she's was doing--instinct would protect her if anything--Hisoka returned to his drawing. He wondered how his old friends were doing...It'd been a while.

'Maybe I'll see them around here,' he thought hopefully.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2009, 12:19 AM

mika woke up and saw hisoka and walked up to him and saw him drawing "hey what are you drawing"hopping she didn't scare him.she had a soft smile on her face.

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-25-2009, 12:27 AM

"Just some comics," Hisoka replied. "Seen any other vampires yet?"

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2009, 12:33 AM

"umm no. i like your comics"

Little Miss
Queen of all things Yellow

Old 08-25-2009, 12:46 AM

Stella walked slowly in the halls of the girls dorm room. She hadn't ever been to a school before, and this one was pretty good for a first impression. G2, she remembered the name of her dorm room. She opened the door and walked quickly to her bed. She set her bags down and unpacked the stuff she'd thrown in before she left. With all of her items neatly in a pile, she ran outside and into the campus. She wouldn't have even noticed if anyone was in her dorm or not.

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-25-2009, 12:52 AM

"Thanks!" Hisoka said a bit shyly. A girl ran out out on to the campus grounds then. Hisoka sniffed the air a bit. 'ah! a vampire, but she's not the same one I smelled earlier..'