Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-18-2009, 02:56 PM

At this school, anyone may enter the school, as long as their in the right age group. This is a beutiful boarding school in Japan, that enrolls ages twelve to ages eighteen.

For those twelve-year-olds you are class A-1
For those new teenagers of thirteen, you are class 2-A
Those fourteen-year-olds are class 3-A
Fifteeen year-olds are class 4-A
Sixteen year olds are class 5-B
Seventeen year olds are class 6-B
and those on eighteen are class 7-B

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-18-2009, 03:00 PM

Rules:
1. Don't spam or flame
2. Keep curse as little as possible.
3. No txt talk.
4. Please for my sanity use grammer and capitlization.
5. No using ** or -- for actions
6. Post ot PM the profiles, either way I will have a slot to put them, so then I can pit them there and everyone will know who is at the academy.

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-18-2009, 03:01 PM

Skeleton:
Name:
Personality: (Don't act perfect. No one is.)
Bio: (At least two sentances please?)
Race:
Picture: (Anime perferably.)

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-18-2009, 03:10 PM

Name: Shin Kyoung
Class: 6-B
Personality: Shin is usually quiet, and stays in his studies. He can be warm and gentle though. His dorm is by the edge of the school, facing the beach.
Bio: Shin lived in Korea most of his live. He pranked a couple of people here and there, and back talked to his parents. Then came, the day he wass sent to Japan, he was fourteen on that day, and has gone here ever since
Race: Elemental wizard
Picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyourahara
Skeleton:
Name:Kita Utake
Class: 6-B
Personality: Kita is lost. she is never sure if she's coming or going. As long as you don't insult her intelligence you are in her good graces. She hates being called stupid.
Bio: Kita was raised in a small neighborhood in Japan. She was the top of her class at her old school, but one day her dad was killed by a mugger and her mom went crazy. Now she has been shipped to a boarding school by her grandparents to try and get her away from everything that she has left behind.
Race: Elf.
Picture:
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadway_princessxo34
Name: Holly Parks
Class:5-B
Personality:Quiet, likes to be alone.
Bio: Holly grew up with foster parents because her mother was a witch and didn't have time for a child. Hollys 16 and has two years before she decides if she's going to become a full witch or a full human. She came to this school to see if she could live without magic.
Race: Part Witch
Picture:

Name:Alex Wood
Class:7-B
Personality: Anoying and very loud. He likes to be noticed and thinks he's cool.
Bio: Kyo isn't exactly the smartest, he's been at the same school for 15 years and since he hasn't grown from 18 its been the grade he's repeated over and over. Now he moved to the navi lyn Academy in hope of a new start and less people who thought he was dumb. He also doesn't plan on telling anyone he's a vampire
Race: Vampire
Picture:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaya Mori
Name: Rhio Sky
Class: 6-b Personality: party girl, she’s always on the go so she rarely takes the time to really study someone unless they catch her interest. She has a bad girl rep, since she doesn’t really take anything from anyone and is quick to fight. The only class she is really good at is English since she is half American and half Japanese.

Bio: After being kicked out of her last two schools her parents gave her one last chance, don’t cause problem at Navi Lyn Academy or they ship her off to live with her grandmother in America. That was not an option since her American grandmother was overly religious
Race: Necromancer
Picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennysakura
Name:Jessica
Class: 7-B
Personality: usaully nice can be mean to pervs
Bio: She came from her weak shelter to live a better life. Her parents died in a car accident so she lives alone.
Race: Human
Picture: http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/p...a2pse1ge5g.jpg

Last edited by Saki_Sarigo; 01-04-2010 at 11:47 PM..

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2009, 09:48 PM

Shin was at the school. He had his room unpacked, and everything, he sat outside the school on a bench, with a blank expression, he stared up at nothing. Before looking down again.

kyourahara
OMG! Look... a butterfly

Old 11-05-2009, 01:40 AM

Kita walked through the front gates, distracted by everything around her. She watched the clouds roll by in the sky, observed a butterfly fluttering by as she quickly attempted to categorize it to no avail. As she wandered along she tripped on a rock on the ground and fell face first onto the path to the school. She quickly stood up and brushed herself off, looking around to make sure that nobody noticed what had just happened.

"Damn it, first day and I've already cut myself." Kita said looking at her palms and knees. She continued on, passing a boy sitting on a bench.

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2009, 11:03 PM

Shin looked up slightly, to see a girl that looked a bit hurt. "Are you alright?" He asked standing up halfway. He looked at her, and she seemed like she wasn't doing good, judging by her cuts.

kyourahara
OMG! Look... a butterfly

Old 11-06-2009, 03:07 AM

Kita looked at the boy and cocked her head to the side a bit. Then she quickly became rigid and gave him a salute.

"Aye Captain! I'm fine, just appeared to have tripped on.... a.... rock. But it was a BIG rock with lots of pointy edges and stuff. But I defeated it! I kicked it into a field. And now... I think that's where it is." Kita said changing back and forth from her rigid salute stance to explaining her story with her hands and arms and jumping.

A little winded from her story, she hunched over to catch her breath.

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2009, 10:37 PM

Shin laughed softly at her story. "At thisplace, you have to be used to that stuff." He said, a small smile at the edges of his lips. "Is this the first time you've come to this school?" He asked her promptly. He doesn't normally ask things that easily, but he had laughed abit, and she seemed easy enough to talk to.

kyourahara
OMG! Look... a butterfly

Old 11-06-2009, 10:59 PM

Kita stood back up and smiled. She felt as though she would like this place. It was comforting and it was definitely a nice campus.

"Nope. Never been here before in my life. Just got here today." Kita continued to smile. "I never thought about leaving my town, but here I am."

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2009, 03:40 AM

Shin nodded. "I've been here for..Ermm, awhile I guess..." Shin said scratching the back of his head with an akward smile. "You never think you'll leave until you actually do." He said. "Like me. I lived in Korea before. Now I'm in Japan. Its how the world goes round." He said shrugging. He wasn't know for his words of wisdom.

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 11-09-2009, 01:32 AM

Holly skipped happily into the school. It was her first day of the rest of her life. She smiled brightly. Holly wanted to meet new people it was her time to find friends happieness and maybe even romance. She stopped skipping and walked over to the bench were a girl and a boy were sitting. "Hi I'm Holly." She said very brightly.

Kyo pulled on his black sunglasses and buttoned his black jacket stepping out of the car. He walked quietly through the front gates and up the path into the front door. He ignored anyone and anything that was outside. He couldn't stay out long in the sun it made him sick.

{You never put up my profiles XD}

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-09-2009, 06:11 PM

A prep. Great. Shin thought. He usually isn't open to new people. But he has a soft spot for injured people sometimes. He could be wrong up super perky people. They just tend to make him want a nap. With his laid back personality, most things tend to make him want a nap. He looked towards the girl slowly. "Hey." He said. She could be worse. She could be a total make-up overdosing prep.Maybe she's just excited. But who would be excited over a dumb boarding school? Shin thought.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-09-2009, 07:51 PM

Holly was amazed at this place it was very beautiful. She looked around slowly taking it all in. "Are you knew here too?" She asked adressing both the boy and the girl. She turned at just the right time to miss the older boy in black walking by.

Kyo got inside the building and took out the key to his room. He walked slowly up the stairs still not taking off his glasses. As he got to his room he opened the door quietly and inspected the small area he would be living in.

kyourahara
OMG! Look... a butterfly

Old 11-09-2009, 09:08 PM

Kita looked up at the new girl as she introduced herself, then she watched the new guy walk by. Kita stood up on the bench and put her leg on the back, and began pointing to the sky.

"I am Kita!" She looked at her and then wobbled a little bit and fell off the back of the bench. Kita shot back up and looked at the new girl. "Actually, I'm new here as well. Just transfered."

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-09-2009, 09:14 PM

Holly couldn't keep from laughing when the girl fell. "Nice to meet you." She giggled. Holly kept looking around at the school. It was so much bigger then her school had been and seem like it had less students at it. Holly wondered how many were inside the school doors.

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2009, 10:18 PM

I suppose I should tell her my name... Shin thought. "I'm Shin." He said. "I've been here awhile..." He said. He sighed softly. He probably seemed emo to the new girl. Urumm...I'm brain dead on what to say. Shin thought. Shin chuckled softly. "Kita, I think you attract ground." He said.

kyourahara
OMG! Look... a butterfly

Old 11-11-2009, 02:04 AM

"No. Gravity just has an issue with me standing up." Kita said smiling at both of them. "Soooo what is there to do around here?" Kita questioned Shin seeing as he was the only person she knew that wasn't new.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-11-2009, 03:43 PM

'Gravity has an issue with me standing up' Holly couldn't stop laughing when the girl said that. Her face turned bright red and tears came out of her eyes. She took short breaths trying to stop herself from laughing so much. As the laughing slowed down she wiped her eyes and took a few deep breaths. "Nice to meet you Shin." She said. Then thought about what Kita had said. "Yeah isn't there suppose to be a beach around here?"

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-12-2009, 01:58 AM

Shin smiled slightly when Kita said that. After hearing Kita and Holly's questions, he said, "yeah, theres some stuff to do inside the school. And the beach is around the back of the school. You have to be careful though, because theres a forest near there, and it isn't fun when you end up with someone lost in there." Shin said.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-12-2009, 09:59 PM

"Have you gotten lost?" Holly asked giggling slightly. She could picture herself running and scream if she got lost. Going to the beach sounded really fun though so she just couldnt go exploring in the woods. Then she would be safe.

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-13-2009, 03:56 AM

Shin scratched the back of his head and smiled guiltily. "It was when I first came. But in all fairness. I got out bymyself!" Shin said, chuckling softly at his own stupidity.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-14-2009, 02:42 AM

Holly laughed. "You sound like my best...ex best friend from back home. He got lost all the time." Holly smiled thinking about home and how she liked it her better. Home wasn't a good place for her to be thats for sure. She was glad it was so horrable otherwise she wouldn't have been going to a boarding school.

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2009, 03:14 AM

"To be honest, I'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing!" Shin asked. Oh well. Hey what did she mean by 'ex'? Maybe because she came to this school...I don't know if I should ask though. It might hit a rough patch. SHin thought

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-15-2009, 02:21 AM

"Well I ment before we, nevermind you probally dont care. It was a complement." Holly somewhat smiled. The whole subject of her exbest friend was a bad thing to talk about. Alot of people said it was her fault or that He had been drinking with holly before hand. What really happened had nothing to do with anything like that. It wasn't because he was mad at her either something just happened for no reason, and the whole her being a witch thing didn't help.