**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 05:57 PM

shei was spotted, i went over to the other angels "erm Hi" is what she said
looking at the too pretty girls, she just stood there waiting for them to say hi or yell at her for ease dropping.
"sorry for ease dropping'" she of course didnt mean it, just didnt want any drama.

SailorMoon
I'M BACK!!!!! My computer busted...

Old 12-09-2009, 06:29 PM

Akira smiled at the vampire, and she nodded. "It's OK," she said with a smile. "I'm Akira," she said, giggling a little.

ErgosVonAdimar
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-09-2009, 10:55 PM

Pipes up form around the corner "Hi Ya'll" Smilling greatly. "we have a new hall mate??? Yippy there might be some life to this dorm yet!!! So was i was telling auria I am having a movie night in my dorm since my room mate is never going to show up and i go the place to myself. What do you think?" Not waiting for a rely "of course you will come! I will get you when its movie time!!!!" Walks off mumbling ' what will we snack on? Chocolate? of coure Chocolate everyone loves chocolate' dissapears down the hall

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2009, 11:39 PM

Vikki was officially freaked out, but she liked that gal...she has spunk!
she decided to introduce herself "I'm Victoria" she said to the young angels before her.

SailorMoon

Old 12-10-2009, 12:37 AM

Akira smiled, and she nodded. "Nice to meet you Victoria," she said, looking happy.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-10-2009, 12:43 AM

"Thanks..so I am guessing by the way you smell your an angel?"
Vikki gets closer to smell the young girl...she wrinkles her noise...

SailorMoon

Old 12-10-2009, 12:53 AM

Akira smiled. "Yep!" she said proudly. "What, do I smell bad? I shower every morning," she said, laughing a little.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-10-2009, 12:54 AM

"well to me angles smell horrible"
I say and hold my nose, with a smile.

SailorMoon

Old 12-10-2009, 01:21 AM

Akira nodded. "Ok, as long as I don't reek," she said, giggling.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to ~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~

Old 12-10-2009, 08:13 AM

Auria laughed as Eva chattered along happily before leaving. "Right, movie night tonight." she said with another laugh. "Hello Victoria! My name is Auria. It's okay, I was really just wondering why you didn't just come over and say hi." she told her, smiling brightly. She turned and saw Vane coming down the hall. "Hey Vane! I just talked to Eva, she's planning a movie night tonight and you're invited! Actually anyone who wants to come is invited, but it's going to be tonight in Eva's room. Bring snacks, drinks, anything you want really." she said, stopping herself before she continued to ramble on and on.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-10-2009, 01:33 PM

"Okay kewl" Vane answered adding "I have alot of snacks in my dorm room." (Please be patient its not easy to type in my first hour class"

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-10-2009, 02:29 PM

((That's fine. Trust me I understand. =D))

Auria smiled. "Oh I'm sorry. Vane, this is Akira. Akira this is Vane." she said, introducing the two girls. "Oh, and we just met Victoria." she said smiling. "Eva took off to her room, ya'll will meet her later tonight." she said with a laugh, "She does that some times." she then added, tilting her head slightly. Her silver hair tumbled over her shoulder towards the front.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-10-2009, 02:56 PM

"Hi nice to meet you. What time again tonight? Should I bring games?" Vane asked tilting her head just a bit (I only have 2 minutes) She had never had friends or hung out with people or had people ask to hang out with her.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-10-2009, 03:08 PM

((Okay))

Auria shrugged. "Whatever you want to bring is fine." she said with a smile. "You can bring games if you'd like, I'm sure we'll want to play." she told her. "As for time, I'm not really sure. Around 6 I suppose." she said with a laugh. "Just meet me here at my dorm."

ErgosVonAdimar
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-10-2009, 03:35 PM

(( ANNOUNCEMENT THE OFFICAL SILVER CREST ACADAMY COMMONS ROOM IS OPEN. IT IS A SKYPE CHATROOM. IT WORKS ALOT LIKE AIM OR YAHOO BUT IT HAS A CHAT ROOM FEATURE. SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO CHAT REAL TIME WITH YOUR CLASSMATES DOWNLOAD THE SKYPE CLIENT FROM www.skype.com . SEND ME IN A PM YOUR SKYPE ID AND I WILL AD YOU TO THE ROOM!!! HOPE TO SEE MOST OF YOU THERE!!!!))

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-10-2009, 03:39 PM

((We both know that not everyone has the Skype and may not be able to download it. I will be making an OOC thread that will have updates of everything that goes on in the Skype thread. Thank you! Oh and if you have any friends that you think would have fun joining our school, please tell them! Thanks again!!))

((P.S. ErgosVonAdimar is my Mod. I gave her permission to post that announcement.))

ErgosVonAdimar
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-10-2009, 03:44 PM

Comes back skipping down the halls arms covered in grociery bags and arms full of movies "What will we watch what will we watch" She mutters as she disapears into her room leaving the door wide open. The room is soon filled with the sounds of ToyBoy, Aqua, and Dr. Steel.....

Last edited by ErgosVonAdimar; 12-10-2009 at 03:46 PM..

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-10-2009, 03:49 PM

Auria watched Eva skip back into her room muttering to herself. "Oh Eva.... you're getting all kinds of prepared for this." she said to herself with a laugh. She went to the door and peered inside. "Eva? Do you need any help?" she asked, looking for her friend inside the dorm.

ErgosVonAdimar
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-10-2009, 03:56 PM

Auria finds Eva half barried in movies and snacks "Help!" she cries! "Get me out of here!" Her arms flailing with an intence look of distress on her face. What had she gotten herself into???

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-10-2009, 04:12 PM

Auria runs into the room with her eyes wide. "Eva! What did you do!?" she said with a laugh. She pulled her friend out of all the movies and snacks. She laughs again and helps her friend organize everything. "There.. are you hungry?" she asks.

SailorMoon

Old 12-10-2009, 04:14 PM

Akira rushed over there and knocked on the door. "Is everything OK in there?" she asked, worried.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-10-2009, 04:26 PM

Auria laughed and nodded. "Yea everything is fine Akira. Eva just got herself burried in preperations." she said with a laugh. "Eva this is Akira. Akira this is Eva. We're having the movie night in her dorm tonight." she said, smiling at the two.

ErgosVonAdimar
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-10-2009, 04:54 PM

" I am fine thank you for asking! Oh wonderful first impressions I make. I always tend to go over board. Are you coming tonight Akira?" Eva said while she rearanged the new movies in an ocd manner. each movie by genra then acb order. the room was in the same manner. "Hey Auria should i pack up my nonexistant roomamtes furnature to make more room?"

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-10-2009, 04:58 PM

Auria shrugged. "I guess so. Just make sureyou can find it just in case you do get a roommate." she said. "Yea Akira, you are coming to the movie night tonight right?" she asked, turning to the other angel.

SailorMoon

Old 12-10-2009, 05:21 PM

Akira nodded. "Wouldn't miss it!" she said, giggling. "I was going to dig in my secret stash of candy and Sour Gummy worms. Do you guys want any?" she asked, grinning.