View Poll Results: Which are you apart of?
The Populars 10 14.49%
The Norms 24 34.78%
The Rejects 35 50.72%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-24-2010, 08:30 PM

Jade looked over at Jenny's painting and smiled. "Oh my gosh Jenny, those are beautiful!" she said before hugging her. "I'm jealous." she said quietly. She tried to hide the fact that she knew Jenny liked Vance, and there was another sign of it. Jade had liked Vance just like Jenny, and she knew Jenny did too. If Jenny hadn't been one of her best friends, she probably would have asked Vance out, but she wouldn't dare risk their friendship. She had admitted to herself that it would break her heart if Jenny and Vance started becoming more than friends, but she also promised herself she wouldn't tell Jenny she had feelings for Vance. Jade sighed and rubbed her eyes a little bit. "I hate high school." she said to herself although others could hear.

((Ooc: You say -- years young too?!))

Last edited by Sizzla; 02-05-2010 at 05:49 PM..

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 01-24-2010, 08:40 PM

"Oh hush! You're amazing!" Jenny giggled and smiled. "I hope my mom likes it, Its for her birthday." She sat down, placing her painting infront of her. Only a few details were missing, she'd fix that today. "I cant beleive I've been here for 9 years already. My moms 40 already." Jenny couldnt help but smile as Jade admitted her disdain for school. "Eh, its better then being home in my case."

[[yeahhh :))
HEADED TO WORK D:, be back in like...5-6hours D:
feel free to go about ur artwork and ill fit her in somehow when i get back XD]]

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-24-2010, 09:00 PM

Jade-Sohpia went back to her drawing of the cat, after it was finished, she put her signature in the lower right-hand corner. She walked up and put it in the 'Period One' basket and sat back down. "Jen, call me tonight, we need to uh...talk." she said quietly, then their teacher yelled at one of the other male students for not bringing a pencil, causing the whole period to be a lecture about pencils. At one point, the teacher held up Jade's art and told them, "See how good your art can be with one pencil?", and in that moment, Jade sunk in her seat shaking her head and closing her eyes, trying to make it go away. She took out her phone and slid it under the desk. Knowing Vance always kept his phone on vibrate, she texted him, "Mr. Quisling is lecturing us about pencils...PENCILS! Anyway, wanna go see a movie or something tonight?" She then slid her phone back into her pocket.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 01-24-2010, 09:16 PM

Noh Ah Joo a.K.a. "Jay"
« « « « « « « » » » » » »
The Prince

The glass walls of the shower were steamed and the mirror fogged. You could hear the shower slide door opening, and hear water dripping upon the floor. The mirror vision was becoming clearer. An image of a person was soon reflected instead of being blank.

Noh Ah Joo left his hand on the mirror and looked at himself, and sighed before shaking his head, causing droplets of water to fly through the air and splatter the mirror. He ran his hand through his black hair and put on some random clothes he had grabbed earlier and walked outside the bathroom. He took his time as he walked across the hall to his room. He looked at the beside table to see the alarm clock. He still had sometime to waste so he went to kitchen to fix him something to eat while he flipped the channels on television to see what they had showing. After awhile he just gave up and turned the television off and put his plate in the sink on his way to his room. He walked right into the closet to look at the mirror he had installed to see if he looked presentable today.

When he was satisfied, he brushed his hair quickly and left his room, closing the door behind him he locked it. He headed towards the elevators. Once he made it outside he looked back behind for a quick second to admire the structure of the building. When he turned back around his ride was already waiting for him. Fixing his scarf alittle bit he jogged over to the car and got inside. Looking over to the seat next to him he noticed his messenger bag already there with everything he needed. Noh Ah Joo looked outside the window at all the passer bys and spotted a few yellow busses here and there. As requested from earlier in the year, the driver dropped him off a block away from the school and walked the rest of the way after grabbing his bag and slinging it over his shoulder.

On his way to the school he started to hum, he could see kids outside already but not many. He must have came early or late. Shrugging as he walked up the steps into the front double doors, he passed by his locker since he didn't need to go inside and went to his first period; English.

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 01-24-2010 at 11:14 PM..

Dear Derrick,
*^_^*

Old 01-25-2010, 12:21 AM

Nathaniel got out of his car and walked to his class, his backpack over his shoulder. He wasn't very creative with his clothing this morning, just picking out random items of clothing. He'd actually turned out to match, wearing a red jacket over his black clothes, with his red chucks. Not bad, Nate.. Not bad. He thought to himself, turning into his geometry class and sitting down right before the bell rang. A 'Popular' leaned over and commented on his outfit. He whispered a quiet "thank you" with a smile before turning his attention back to the teacher, who was taking role. His phone buzzed quietly in his pocket and he flipped it open, looking at the text and smiling, texting back. He made a mental note to text Liza later and see if she was coming over to help him with his science. He sighed and looked back at the board. "White!" Nathan looked up. "Solve this problem." Nate quickly calculated it inside his head before saying it out loud. "Good job, White. Now, stop texting." Nate blinked. "What are you talking about? My phone's off." He got a suspicious look, and Nate pulled his phone out of his pocket, which he'd just turned off, and showed him the screen. "Then stop fiddling with whatever you're doing." With that, Nate shoved his phone back in his pocket. "Nice," said the Popular, and Nate smiled back at her before pulling his paper and pencil out.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 01-25-2010, 01:05 AM

*mwuah*

Frost, ADELAIDE Lynn
LADY LUCK

Frantic footsteps could be heard in the Frost household. Their youngest child was running late for school. Throwing off her pajamas she changed into her sweater dress. Running into the bathroom she made sure her naturally wavy blonde hair looked fine. Then she dusted her eyes, lined her lids, mascaraed her lash, and glossed her lips. Slipping on a pair of gray tights and pulling on her brown uggs she hurried down stairs. She threw her paprika Vera Bradley backpack over her shoulders. Lady Luck had no time for breakfast this morning so she grabbed her muffin and apple juice and ran out the door.

Sitting in the passengers seat Manny {male nanny} drove the young woman to school. When they reached the school she kissed him off the cheek and waved. "Au Dieu, Manny. If I am coming home from school I will text you,"she grinned to him. Running down the halls she hurried to her first period, english, yuck! Swinging into the room she sat down quickly in her seat by her friend, Jay.

"Good Morning Jay, how are you?"she asked her friend softly. Adelaide set her back pack down by her feet and pulled out her muffin and juice box. Taking a bite into her muffin, banana nut, her favorite she smiled. Manny knew what she liked and what she didn't like. She pulled her notebook out and tossed it onto her desk. Lady Luck crossed her legs and rested her chin on her hand looking towards Jay.

~~~~BEACH BUM~~~
Shale Jeremy Lucas

The Beach Bum turned the heat on high in his car and shook out his damp hair. He had already peeled off his soaked wet suit and needed to warm up. Everyday before school Shale Lucas went to the beach unless it was snowing nothing could keep him away. His wet suit kept him from getting too freezing. Letting out a sigh he pulled on his clothes. He sighed as he turned on his car with frown. He hated the idea of having to go to school. He had a few minutes to get there. Honestly Shale never cared if he was late, school was not his thing.

Shale made it to the school in plenty of time. Math class, this guy was a stickler for attendance. He ran a hand threw his blonde hair and walked to class. Sitting down by Nathaniel, Shale tried to hide that he hadn't been there. "I saw you were late, Shale," the teacher warned. The Beach Bum shrugged and sighed. "Sue me," he grinned. The teacher shook his head and wrote the late down. He turned his gaze to Nate and chuckled. "What an ass," he commented. Shale Jeremy may have been a norm, but he got along with everybody, not caring about anything. Putting a notebook on his desk he turned his attention to the front of the room.

Shale's House.

Last edited by Dear Lelie; 01-25-2010 at 02:16 AM..

Dear Derrick,
*^_^*

Old 01-25-2010, 01:34 AM

[[*cough* Who wants to talk to Nate? XD]]

JessehBoo

Old 01-25-2010, 01:46 AM

Jenny raised an eyebrow at Jade and was going to press the issue when the yelling of her teacher stopped her. She sighed, "another lecture.." Jenny was half listening to her babbling teacher but couldnt help but smile as she saw him hold up Jade's artwork. Leaning over she whispered. "See, he thinks its amazing too." Letting out a giggle she leaned back in her chair. Once the bell rang she put her canvas in the back and waited for Jade to join her at the door. Once she did she decided to ask. "What do you need to talk about?"

Last edited by Sizzla; 02-05-2010 at 05:50 PM..

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 01-25-2010, 01:55 AM

{actually Shale just did haha}

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-25-2010, 01:56 AM

Jade smiled when Jenny commented on the teacher using her artwork for an example. Then, she stood up and put her lime green folder with her sketches in her purple bag, shrugging it on her shoulder and shoving a piece of gum in her mouth. She followed Jenny out of the room and sighed a little bit when she asked her what she needed to talk about. "Honestly Jen, it's Vance," she said before heading to her next class, Geography. Through the whole period, Jade couldn't get out of her head what she would say to Jenny. Whether she would go straight to the point, or babble on about random things as she attempted to stall.

JessehBoo

Old 01-25-2010, 02:01 AM

Jenny tilted her head in confusion as she walked her to Geography, yet she had to run to a different class in a bit. "What about him?" She asked hoping the girl wasnt oing to corner her about her small crush. Leaning against the wall near the door to the room of her class Jenny looked at Jade. "Well spit it out!" She said with a giggle.

Dear Derrick,
*^_^*

Old 01-25-2010, 02:04 AM

[[Ohrly. My badd. And Nathaniel's a norm. >_<]]

Nate glanced back. "Yeah. He's always picking on me." He sighed and wrote down the day's assignment. He knew Shale was a norm like he, along with a few others. "Ah.. You talk to Liza or Jenny lately? I don't know which one, but one of them was supposed to help me with my science." He worked through the rest of the period with Shale, and then packed his things, waved bye to Shale and headed towards his Science class. I hate this stuff, man. Incoming text. He pulled it out and saw it from Liza.

Was I supposed to help you with something?

Nathaniel smiled and texted back.

Yes, Scene Queen, you're supposed to help me with Science. Either you or Jenny.

He sighed and plopped down in his seat in Science, scratching the back of his head. C'mon, Biedler.. Start the class already. He pleaded his Science teacher, and Mr. Biedler looked at him as if he could read Nathaniel's mind.

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 01-25-2010, 02:07 AM

The Punk
~~~~~~~
Kai Hotaka

Dark brown, almost black, eyes blinked open slowly, gaze resting on the sun dappled ceiling of their room. Kai was awake. Just like he had been through the entire night. He sighed and ran a hand through his mussed hair before getting out of bed. He glanced at the clock and rolled his eyes, he still had some extra time. He walked over to his closet and picked out an outfit. Then he headed for the shower.

Half an hour later he was done and dressed. Now he was standing in front of the mirror with a comb in one hand and a hairdryer in the other, a hair straightener sat on the dresser in front of him. When he was finished with his hair he moved to his desk where an array of jewelry sat. He slipped a black hoop into all the piercings on both his ears and then a lip ring onto his lip (obviously). After that he went to his closet and dug out a pair of black chucks. Before leaving his room he pulled the curtains shut across his windows and swiped a couple of rings and bracelets off his table.

As he walked down the stairs he slipped the bracelets onto both wrists and then split the rings into two groups. The majority of them went onto his right hand and a few went onto his left hand. After making it onto the first floor landing he checked to see if his father was anywhere to be seen. No sign of the old man. Kai moved to the kitchen and grabbed one of the sandwiches he had prepared the night before. He chewed slowly as he glanced at the clock, he was now officially late for school. He finished his food and downed a glass of water before shoving some money into his pants pocket and grabbing his messenger bag. He scooped it up and slung it over his head. Then he pulled his shoes on and left his house.

When he reached school first period was about done. There were a few students milling about, the ones without a first period class most likely. Many of them shot Kai dirty looks and quickly walked away from him. He shrugged and then walked towards his English class. he didn't even bother going to get a late pass, his teacher was going to be pissed at him anyway.

Upon reaching the classroom he opened the door and leaned against the doorframe, "Yo."

The Hero
~~~~~~~
Jae Kim

Jae looked up from the sketchpad he had been drawing in and slowly blinked to get himself reoriented. What was the teacher going off about now? Pencils? Oh, that guy had forgotten a pencil again. You'd think a guy would remember to bring a pencil after getting lectured like five times. The teacher was interrupted though when the bell rang. Jae sighed and stood up, carefully sliding his sketchbook into his bag and turning his completed assignment in to the teacher, by ways of placing it in the box labeled 'Period 1'. He slung his bag onto one shoulder and then left the classroom, nodding a greeting to some of the other guys (and some girls) as he passed by. He didn't have a second period class so he made a beeline for his locker.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-25-2010, 02:08 AM

Jade brushed her bangs out of her face with her fingers slowly as she sighed. "Jenny, everyone loves Vance, whether as a friend or more, I don't know, all I know is that you like Vance as much as I do and for as long as I do. That's a lot and for a long time. I'm not going to let this come between the three of us, but we need to talk about it instead of hiding it behind a curtain until one of us commits suicide out of love," she said, trying not to make it come out in one sentence. "Jenny, I love you, you're probably one of my best friends, and like I said, no matter what happens this won't come between us," she said quietly so she was out of earshot of everyone else. She hugged Jenny like she did every day, and walked in the classroom.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 01-25-2010, 02:24 AM

He turned out he was in fact early, a few more minutes later the kids started coming in. Placing his messenger bag on the ground he took out a notebook and pencil, and placed his hand under his chin. While he tapped the pencil on the notebook. Shortly after Adel showed up, which made him smile. He thought he'd would have to be in this class alone this time. "Hey Adel, I'm pretty good. And yourself?" He asked taking his head of his hands, and turning towards her slightly. After he had asked her, Kai decided to shop up late again today, which irritated him for some reason. But he didn't spare him a glance, not that he would care anyway.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 01-25-2010, 02:37 AM

Adel turned to the doorway and saw Kai in the doorway and she just rolled her eyes. 'What a tool,' she thought as he strode in the door. Then she turned her attention again to Jay. "Pretty good. Kind of late this morning, I was freaking out... And I hate english... you make it bearable though,"she grinned to her friend. If you asked Adelaide she would shake off your question, but she found Jay quite cute. She also secretly found Kai cute, but that was certainly taboo. Lightly she swung her leg back and forth under the desk nibbling on her muffin. "What are you up to after school today?" she asked him gently. Maybe she could find something to do. She really didn't want to go right back home.

Shale turned his attention back to Nate. Softly he chuckled in response. "He's just a bully. Mr. Biedler only likes chicks. Too bad for us eh?" he joked with the other norm. He shrugged in response to the other boy's question. "Sorry, not yet today. Haven't even checked my phone," he grimaced to the other boy. Checking his pocket her realized his phone wasn't there. "Man, bogus. Left my phone in the car," he muttered to himself. Standing from his seat he headed off towards history, what a drag. He waved a good bye to Nate as well figuring he'd talk with him later. Taking his seat he placed his head on his desk in misery. Shale hated hated hated! history. He couldn't even remember who was in this class with him.

{sorry. edited it. my bad on that one}

Aoi Kazuya

Old 01-25-2010, 02:48 AM

kai's eyes swept over the class and quickly spotted the "populars". 'Bet they've never been late to class before...probably don't even have rough lives...' he thought but quickly brushed the thought aside and headed for his seat. Which just had to be next to Adelaide's or "Lady Luck" as everyone called her. Of course, the whole time he was ignoring the English teacher who had started yelling at him. He sank into his seat and pulled a notebook out, placing it onto the table along with a red lead pencil. He planted his elbow onto his table and placed his head into his hand, "Yea yea yea, just hurry up and finish the lesson, the bell's gonna ring in like a minute." Kai said, interrupting the teacher in the middle of his tirade. While he was speaking he had flipped his notebook open to a clean page and started copying the notes down in his neat script-scrawl. His eyes never once left the board, except to get one glance in at the teacher's red face.

((I'm not gonna type anything for Jae until someone speaks to him or until second period ends then I guess))

Last edited by Sizzla; 02-05-2010 at 05:51 PM..

JessehBoo

Old 01-25-2010, 02:48 AM

Jenny blinked as she listened to Jade talk, so she liked him too? Jenny grabbed the back of her friends shirt pulling her back. "I want you to go for it." She said with a smile. "Im not really sure how to BE in a relationship and your probably more right for him them me." Jenny had never had a boyfriend in her like, just really close guy friends, like Vance. If Jade really like him she wasnt going to stand in her way. "Really Jadey i dont mind." She kissed her friends cheek and smiled. "Text me if you can" She said happily and turned to walk off to her next "period" which basically was an off period but she liked to go to the same place everyday. Walking to her locker she hugged her sketchbook to her chest and quickly put the combonation. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Jae and smiled to herself. He was one of the few nice and non snobby populars she knew.

[[love trianglee? XD

is it just me or does someone else think we should list everyones scehdules on the first page wo we know who goes where? XD]]

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-25-2010, 02:58 AM

A smile spread across Jade's face and she hugged Jenny once more. "Thanks Jen," she said although she wouldn't drop it. She ran into Geography and took her seat. It wasn't even thirty seconds and she had already texted Jenny. "Jenny, I can't do it. It would kill me knowing that I stole him from you. I won't, I can't." she said before slipping it back in her pocket.

((Ooc: Apparently.

YES! Good idea. Gotta go, may be able to come on later, I'll see. Luff yous!))

Aoi Kazuya

Old 01-25-2010, 03:00 AM

Jae gently shut his locker after placing all his unneeded books into it. He then turned his head and smiled, "Hello Jenny. How are you today?" He was going to head to the cafeteria to see if they were still serving breakfast but if he could find someone else to keep him company why bother? His other friends were in class, it was weird, normally one of them had a free period when he did. He then noticed the sketchbook that Jenny was hugging, "Any new art you want to show me?" he asked, Jenny's art was nice and Jae liked being able to see his classmates work. It was better than spending his time staring at his phone and waiting for a text message at any rate.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 01-25-2010, 03:05 AM

He grinned in reply, but quickly let it fall once Kai took a seat next to Adel, he turned in his seat once the teacher started lecturing them. But before he started copying down his notes he thought about it. Really, he didn't have anything planned for today. All he was going to do was just practice on a new song of his and a few dance moves. He would tell her, except he was trying to keep it low alittle. Thats why he was visiting, and enrolled here. To get away from those fan girls, not that they were bad or anything. Hmm.. we could go catch a movie or something I guess.. she does seem like wants to do something instead heading home he thought. "I didn't really have anything planned, but if you want to catch or movie or something. We can do that." He told her shortly after opening his notebook.

JessehBoo

Old 01-25-2010, 03:07 AM

Jenny felt her phone vibrate and quikcly texted her friend back. You're not stealing him Jadey! Come on i know you can do it ~<3 Rolling her eyes to herself she but the phone back in her skirt pocket but turned when she heard her name. "Oh, Hey Jae. Um, I guess so. A Bit tired." She admitted with a laugh as she put her art folder in her lock and pulled out the book she needed for third period and slid it into her bag. A bit confused she realized she was holding her book and giggled. "Oh um, not really, just some doodles and few drawings of flowers around my house." She admitted. Truely she didnt want him seeing the picture she had drawn of the people who slightly resembeled her and Vance. "What do you have this period?" She ask, shutting her locker, maybe she could walk him to class.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 01-25-2010, 03:14 AM

The young woman looked slightly to the boy in front of her. He was cute, but they were from two different worlds. Adelaide followed suit copying notes trying to look around Kai. She was able to look over his shoulder and copy down his hand writting. Lady Luck was just having a hard time seeing threw the rejects head... why were they called rejects anyway. Jay caught her attention when he mentioned going to a movie. "If you weren't planning anything... that would be fun," she answered him softly. Looking back to Kai's notebook she copied more. She tried again to look around him, but almost fell out of her seat. Adelaide continued to peer over his shoulder.

Last edited by Sizzla; 02-05-2010 at 05:52 PM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 01-25-2010, 03:17 AM

"Nothing actually. It's my free period. What about you?" Jae asked, leaning against his locker. His own phone vibrated in his pocket but he ignored it, whoever was texting him would get over it. A few seconds later it vibrated again. And again. This was the first time anyone was so persistent in getting him to reply. "Excuse me." he murmured and then quickly slid his phone out of his pocket. He quirked an eyebrow at the name on his screen. Or rather, the names plural. 'Hey guys. I didn't expect you to be texting me. I'm in school right now.' He replied. He got an answer a few seconds after that, which caused him to chuckle lightly. Then he dropped his phone back into his pocket and returned his attention to Jenny.

After the second time Adelaide almost fell from her seat trying to read the board Kai sighed and shut his notebook. He picked it up and then tossed it behind him, hearing a small thud as it landed on her table. Yea, maybe he wasn't supposed to be making life easy for them but she didn't need to get a concussion because she couldn't see through his head. It didn't matter anyway, he was done copying notes. In fact he had been staring blankly out the window for the past few minutes anyway, wondering about what to do after school, or rather whether or not he would be staying in school for the whole day.

JessehBoo

Old 01-25-2010, 03:22 AM

Jenny smiled, leaning against her own locker with her shoulder. "Same here actually, yet usually i spend it on the roof by the green house. Lots of flowers to draw." She said with a slight blush. Looking at his phone as he took it out she nodded and waited patiently. When he laughed she smiled. "Whats so funny?" She asked, her curiousity peaking. Jenny tossed her hair over her shoulder revealing her neck and light skin.