Koraru
C'est moi

Old 04-20-2010, 12:22 AM

"Kari, there's no one there!" said Hikaru, racing towards his sister. "I swear, you keep seeing things! That's for spending too much time with Korei!"

Immediately Hikaru stopped talking. He knew he'd stepped on a nerve, and he didn't need his pulsating headache reminding him. He wrapped his arms around his now still sister and softly whispered comforting words to her ear. Slowly but surely, his headache dissipated.

"Im sorry, ok? Come on, lets try to get to the main hall. Sooner or later someone will make an assembly there, just like in Hogwarts in the Harry Potter books."

A tiny smile made its way to Hikari's lips. "Nn! I guess we'll have to carry these for a bit longer, ne?"

And together, the twins made their way to the main hall.

zovilove
Life is full of darks and lights...

Old 04-20-2010, 02:44 AM

Melana walked to her house and put her things in her room. She got her own room this year because she was in 11th grade. Melana smiled and then fell on her bed tired from walking. She looked around saying," Hello, anyone home?" She then walked into the bathroom to wash some of the blood off of her teeth because right before she came here, she feasted on a pig. Melana finally got the red off of her teeth and they were nice and white. Melana smiled at herself in the mirror and then started to brush our her hair. After she finished making herself look presentable, she walked outside.

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2010, 03:27 AM

Arlynn looked up at the large, foreboading building that was Ipswich Academy. "It's good to be back." She sighed with a smile, adjusting the bag slung over her shoulder and picking up her suitcase. Even better, I get my own room this year. Hoo-rah for seniority. The werewolf looked around the familiar campus. Wonder if anyone I know is here yet. She mused, making her way to the main hall. She noticed a pair of people heading toward the same building. Hm, don't recognize them. Must be new... let's go introduce ourselves, shall we? She smirked a little, catching up with the two- they looked so similar, they had to be siblings. "Hello there. Are you two new? I'm Arlynn."

Last edited by o0Calyx0o; 04-20-2010 at 03:29 AM..

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 04-20-2010, 03:46 AM

"Eh? Are you talking to... us...?" Hikari pointed at herself, looking around.

"Come on, Kari, no need to be so shy! Nice to meet ya, Arlynn-chan! I'm Hikaru!"

The older twin offered his hand at the newcomer.

"We're new here and we're kinda lost... and Hi-kun refused to ask directions..."

"That's my sister, Hikari" interrupted Hikaru, putting his elbow over his sister's head. "She's a bit of a mess but she's a good girl. Would you mind taking us to the dorms?"

zovilove

Old 04-20-2010, 05:25 AM

Melana hurried into her room again and got a umbrella. She hated the sunshine and didn't like the heat. Melana started to walk outside. It was a very sunny day, which she hated, but she pretended that she loved it. Melana smiled and waved at everyone she passed. She walked into two people that looked quite alike. "Oh so sorry. I am so clumsy." She smiled and looked at the group. There was three people. Two looked alike, she was guessing that they were twins, and one looked nothing like them at all.

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2010, 05:29 AM

Sophiya stuck her head out her door and looked down the hall to see a girl and boy walking down it. "hello"she said, smiling. she walked out into the hallway and stood near them. "need some help?"she asked, gesturing at their bags. she smiled, but didn't know what else to do as it was her first day there and probably theirs too.

Amaya Mori
The purple crayon of your life!

Old 04-20-2010, 05:42 AM

Finishing up her room Thyme checked herself in the mirror, her chestnut hair was straight not a hair out of place. Green eyes where accented with a dusting of brownish gold eyeshadow and a little bit of black eyeliner. Thanks to the face cream her and her mother had made her skin was clean with no need for cover up. She wore a simple white dress, baby doll cut with dark brown silk straps and a pain of cream colored wedged sandals. Gathering up her things she prepared to leave.

Last edited by Amaya Mori; 04-20-2010 at 06:12 AM..

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 04-20-2010, 06:00 AM

(sorry if I don't make a couple of posts in the beginning of the RP but I am in the middle of TWO plays - one musical, one Shakespeare - so I apologize in advance and hope that it won't interfere too much with the plot.)

Marco finally arrived at school and started to run to his House. OMIGOD I'm sooooo late. I hope they don't give my room away. Running down the lane, He finally made it to Aradia House. Talking really quickly to the receptionist, Marco found his room. "Omigod, I'm finally hoooooome." Marco opened the door to his room and flopped all his things on the bed. He pretty much body slammed his bed from all the things that he had in his arms. Quickly putting himself back together, Marco sat on his bed and noticed that there was someone else in the room. "Oh, I'm sorry if I just threw everything in your area. I'm Marco, you are?" Marco put his hand out to shake her hand.

----------

(sorry that was late)

----------

(jsut say I put all my stuff in my room and started to unpack)

Amaya Mori

Old 04-20-2010, 06:24 AM

When the door opened and a pink haired boy all but threw himself on the other bed in the room Thyme held back the urge to scream. Obviously no one would let someone dangerous into the dorms so she had nothing to fear from this male before her.Plus she had been raised to give everyone a chance She would even overlook that most of his things had landed on her side of the room- her just finished and neat side of the room. Taking his out stretched hand she firmly shook it then let go."I'm Thyme. I'm guessing that we will be living together?" She hadn't seen in in the house before maybe he was a freshman. The green eyed teen groaned mentally at sharing a room with a freshman."Are you a freshman?" her voice stayed light and pleasant as if she wasn't dreading the next year besides boys were messy, and she liked thing in order.

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2010, 06:27 AM

Arlynn laughed a little. "Don't worry about it, everyone gets lost on their first day here. It's practically mandatory. As for the dorms... well, I'm afraid I can't help you with that, unless you're both werewolves." She said, holding up her left hand, which bore the 'damning' curse mark of lycanthropy. "And judging by your scents, you aren't." She also got a wiff of another scent, one that made her choke back a growl just as the owner walked up to them. "No problem." She responded, a bit tersely, to the vampire who had just walked up to them. "Anyway, they hold a big opening thing every year in the main hall- there'll be someone in there that'll be able to tell you where your dorm is. Come on, it's this way."

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 04-20-2010, 06:32 AM

Picking up all his stuff and putting it on his bed, Marco began to put his side together. "Yes, I am. Are you a freshman too?" Marco had out his shirts and began putting them into the drawers that were supplied in the room. Putting an empty suitcase underneath his bed, Marco kept moving to get stuff out of the way. Better keep clean while I can before classes drive me insane.

Amaya Mori

Old 04-20-2010, 06:41 AM

He was organizing his things, it made her have renewed faith in the rest of her school year. "No I'm a sophomore actually." Pulling out the chair from her desk she took a seat pulling clover of the bed to sit in her lap. Thyme ran thin fingers over the fake fur of the stuffed fox and watched her room mate.It wasn't abnormal to find male Wiccans it was just that they were a minority. Other then her father and the one or two she had meet last year she didn't really know any others. "You should unpack quickly there is a meeting in the Main lecture hall that is mandatory for all students."

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 04-20-2010, 06:46 AM

"Dam." Marco started to unpack in a flurry. Stopping for a quick sec, he turned arounbd and asked in very hushed voice. "Is it true? That we can...you know...use 'gifts' here?" With the word "gifts", Marco made a gesture like a wand with his finger.

Amaya Mori

Old 04-20-2010, 06:58 AM

With an wave of her hand to drew attention to the alter of candles, burning incense and a medium sized crystal in the middle. "Why of course but only in our respectful houses .My primary element is fire by the way and yours?" She wondered if all of the new students were unaware of what this school was. When she had entered last year she had been well prepared for the different...people she would meet.It would be dangerous to let children walk around not knowing that they were sharing class rooms with other things that humans wrote off as myths.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 04-20-2010, 07:06 AM

Drawing a small breath and blowing, Marco blew out the candles and started to have his clothes glide through the air into their respective areas and cubbyholes. "Wind. Just wanted to mnake sure before I got in trouble and, more importantly, expelled." Tsaking out a long sleeve black shirt, a pair of camo staright pants, and a pair of tight leather knee-long boots, Marco made his way to the bathroom. "Gimme like five minutes to change and I'll be ready to go to the meeting hall or wherever."

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...
Send a message via Yahoo to Jaijin

Old 04-20-2010, 12:53 PM

Will had finished unpacking all of his things and looked around then went outside carrying his families sword on his hip and the 7' staff using it to steady his walk. Lets make things a little windy making a nice little windstorm was no problem since he was a third year and smiled as he walked peacefully towards the main hall in the wind.

Jason just felt someone use magic, maybe i should check that out "i think i will find my own way to the head masters office" and took off at a brisk pace to see will walking calmly in the wind. Immediately jason stopped the wind "you there who are you?" walking towards will.

"The question is why you stopped my gentle wind storm?" will tapped his staff to the ground and it started up again. "I am William." will smiled when the wind started up again.

"How can you do that so well?" Jason said to him then figured he was an older student. "Never mind that please take me to the deans office, I am to be the new math teacher apparently the old one got injured."

zovilove

Old 04-20-2010, 02:08 PM

Melana saw the other student get tense around her. She smiled her cutest smile and held out her hand. "I am Melana, what's your name." She looked into this girls mind to find something that said vampire. She thought to herself, She knows. Melana smiled again and said," Sorry i can not join you, I have things I need to do." She smiled and then walked away. She walked to the Wiccan cabin to see an old friend.

Last edited by zovilove; 04-21-2010 at 01:22 AM..

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 04-20-2010, 02:27 PM

"Whoa there," said Hikaru, a laugh in his voice, as the newcomer interrupted them. "Careful there little lady!"

"We greatly appreciate this, Arlynn-san" Hikari said to the kind werewolf. But directly to her mind, she whispered: And... maybe you shouldn't talk about those things so lightly, you never know who wont like what you are, or the trouble it could cause you... "So the main hall is this way?"

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2010, 05:09 PM

((Uh, I don't know if it's appropriate to say or not, and I don't mean to sound rude, but that seems kinda like godmodding, zovilove. Arlynn can smell that your character is dead, you really can't just change her entire opinion and sense of smell.))

Arlynn jumped a little at Hikari's telepathic warning. "Ah, so you're psychics, then. Should've figured, twins usually are. You'll be in the Sybil house, not that I'm real sure where that is. And don't worry about me running into the wrong sort of people, I've had plenty of experience." She smiled. "And yeah, the main building's over here. It's the really big one with the words 'Main hall' written across the top. You really can't miss it."

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 04-20-2010, 05:32 PM

((Guys, you're supposed to keep the fact that you're not human hidden! I only spoiled it because you started it, but the characters shouldn't know who is human and who isn't! except by things like sense of smell and thing like that XP
PS, I agree with Calix, I would consider that godmoding, try not to overdo your powers))

"Alright, thanks!" said Hikaru, moving his hand in acknowledgement, as he took Hikari's hand in his and made his way towards the Main hall, and away from earshot. "Jeez, Kari, we're supposed not to say anything! Isn't that what they told us when they let us in?"

"I'm sorry Hi-kun, but it would have been rude not to, especially since she did so first," responded his twin. "And I could tell she didn't mean any harm"

"Yeah, but you never know who she might tell."

Hikaru ruffled his sister's hair. Seriously, so clueless.

Last edited by Koraru; 04-20-2010 at 05:34 PM..

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2010, 07:52 PM

((Oops... yeah, I totally spaced on that. I also wrote that post on about four hours of sleep yesterday, so... I'd go back and change it, but at this point it seems rather pointless. Arlynn has authority issues?))

"Don't worry, your secret's safe with me if mine's safe with the two of you." Arlynn said with a wink. "The meeting's probably going to start soon, by the way, so you might want to get in there." Normally, Arlynn would've been happy enough to go her own way at this point- it was pretty common knowledge her personality grated on most. But, for some strange reason, these two seemed like fun. Besides, Hikari's concern for her was kind of touching.

Last edited by o0Calyx0o; 04-20-2010 at 07:55 PM..

red rose
\ (•◡•) /
Banned
Send a message via AIM to red rose

Old 04-20-2010, 08:03 PM

kara walked out of her dorm and felt like exploring around for a little while, she still had yet to run into another like herself. She had new,y been turned and still wanted to find out more about what she was so she was a little disappointed but there was always hope to find some one.She walked out the door and just as she was about to see what every thing was all about she remembered there was supposed to be in the main hall as soon as she had unpacked. She would have gone there only she had no idea where the hall was

Koraru
C'est moi

Old 04-20-2010, 10:23 PM

((No prob! Gives a little extra Oomph to your character! XD I like her))

Hikari smiled, pointing her gaze at Arlynn. We can trust her.

His sister's thoughts reached Hikaru and he shook his head. He looked at the werewolf with a slight smile. Let's trust Kari on this one....

"Hey, Arlynn, you wouldn't mind joining us?" he called at her. "Seems like you need someone to look after you, with that little mouth of yours, and with Kari's sense of direction, we'll get lost there anyway."

Although a little reproach was in his tone, it was more of a teasing tone.

"Hi-kun! Baka!" Hikari couldn't help herself from playfully hitting his brother. So embarrassing!

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2010, 10:34 PM

((Actually, she's all right as long as she doesn't get caught. Then trouble starts.))

Arlynn raised an eyebrow. "My mouth? Well, at least I only have the physical one." She muttered. "But, sure, why not? I could use some socialization." She said with a shrug. I guess I AM technically a pack animal after all... She glanced over at the two. "So, you two are, what? Japanese? You can't have come all the way to Ipswich from Japan."

XxPERFECTxMESSxX
Spreading the yaoi since 1995 ;D
Send a message via AIM to XxPERFECTxMESSxX

Old 04-20-2010, 11:02 PM

Mika looked over at the clock before the guy could answer."Oh were gonna be late. Sorry but can we continue this after the meeting?" Mika started to walk out of her room, picking up her umbrella and opening it before she walked out the door.She looked around and decided to go whichever direction Tora told her to go."Go to the left.I think we passed a campus directory there." Tora was always good with directions.Mika would always be the one to get them lost and Tora would be the one to get them out of it by remembering landmarks or smelling for humans.

Mika happily skipped down the hallway to the direction Tora told her to go.She looked around to see if she could find a map, but she didn't find it.She looked around as her eyes got wider and wider."Uhmm...Tora?Where are we?"She quickly walked around more looking to see if she could figure out where she was.She suddenly bumped into someone.She turned around to see two red haired twins."IM SORRY! IM SO SORRY!" She yelled as she bowed to the both of them."Oh im so embarrassed.I was on my way to find the main hall....I didn't look where i was going!"Mika said as she blushed. "Smart one."Tora said sarcastically, but Mika just ignored her.If anyone found out her secret she would be even more of a freak and she feared of loosing Tora for good.