Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-23-2010, 08:22 PM

[IMGleft]http://www.realestatedevelopmentlawblog.com/uploads/image/Buildings%20in%20the%20Sky%20-%205240866.JPG[/IMGleft]§~Cassiopeia Academy!~§
Copyright@Dino_RAWR
THE BEGINNING{invitation+char creation}:
Dearest person, you have been invited to attend Cassiopeia academy of the truly gifted. If you are asking what we mean by "truly gifted", we mean that this academy is for the Fey[faeries], Fair folk [fairies elves, Valkyrie, ect.], and vampire, werewolves, and so forth.

Our academy provides a safe environment for the young-lings to safely learn how to use their powers and learn about the secrets of their race's past, the myths and the truths, all of it.

But before you accept our invitation, please fill out THIS application form:
[PIC OR DESCRIPTION!]
Hello my name is___________. I am a ____ year old____[boy/girl]. I am interested in___.[boys/girls/both]
My race is______, and my powers/talents are:_______.[ONLY four]
If you will give me a few moments i will tell you what you need to know of my past: [bio if you want to do one]

RULES:
1: Please be able to write one through three paragraphs, if possible.
2: Use a different color for each character, so we know who's who.
3: Follow the Menewsha ToS
4: NO MORE than four powers or talents.
5: Have a general sense of grammar, such as spelling, punctuation, and so forth.
6: PM me your character applications for me to approve, then i will put them in the RESERVED post below.
7: I am goddess so i will change rules to how i see fit.
8: Romance is allowed. If it gets past the kissy, kissy lovey dovey stuff and get serious, please take it to PMs
9: Keep profanities to a minimum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramores1Fan
Hello my name is Hayley Paige. I am a 13 year old girl. I am interested in girls and boys.
My race is half vampire, and my powers/talents are: dream the future, contact ghosts, a sort of mind reading power (can't explain it well), and turn invisible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischa

Hello my name is Yumi Morimoto . I am a 17 year old girl. I am interested in boys .
My race is vampire, and my powers/talents are: control ice, produce visions, and strength.
If you will give me a few moments i will tell you what you need to know of my past: Yumi was born into a good family and lived a good life until one day a vampire destroyed her family. He left her alive and took her as his apprentice. Later on he turned her into a vampire and ever since she's been able to do things that she has never imagined. She wants to learn how to control these powers and to use them for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKllASH
Hello my name is Soren Shepard. I am a 17 year old girl. I am interested in mature boys.
My race is Valkyrie, and my powers/talents are: Calming others down with just a touch, speed, and Empathy.
If you will give me a few moments i will tell you what you need to know of my past: Soren was brought to life and told to fight. She always did as she was told. If she did not, it could only mean being punished. She is incredibly kind and peaceful, though the slightest comment will shift her attitude. If someone starts a fight with her, she will fight back. Simple as that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by musikfreakx
Hello my name is Aysel Deveraux. I am a 17 year old girl. I am interested in boys.
My race is half valkyrie, half vampire, and my powers/talents are: fire elemental control, changing other's wills to do as I please, I can see others' pasts and secrets, and strength.
If you will give me a few moments I will tell you what you need to know of my past: Aysel's mother was a very highly respected valkyrie, and her father was a very powerful vampire. After secretly falling in love, her mother became pregnant with her, and so was the birth of Aysel Deveraux. She is extremely talented because of her race, and she is a very fair and kind person as well. She's friendly and optimistic, but if you start a fight or anger her, she will not hesitate to take you down.

Hello my name is Mason Black. I am a 17 year old male. I am interested in girls.
My race is elf, and my powers/talents are: earth elemental control, empathy, speed, and healing.
If you will give me a few moments I will tell you what you need to know of my past: His parents are highly known and powerful elves, and they sent him to the Academy to learn more about his powers and race. He's a strong fighter, and will fight back if you try to fight him. However he's still very kind and friendly, and a sucker for any kind of adventure or challenge. When it comes to some things, he is a bit guarded, but when you get close to him he will trust you with anything.
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e312/Jasuchin/RP%20Characters/Guys/wraths-1.jpg[/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosi
Hello my name is Corina Smith. I am a 17 years old girl I am interested in boys.
My race is vampire, and my powers/talents are:I am telepathic, water bend, can use the air to my will and can fly.
If you will give me a few moments i will tell you what you need to know of my past: Corina was kidnapped when she was just a young child, but was rescued by her uncle. Through a cash arrangement. Her parents did not care much for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xvampknightx
I'd like to make a character. Haha ^_^

Hello my name is Yuuki Lawliet. I am a 14 year old girl. I am interested in girls and boys. My race is dhampir, and my powers/talents are: compassion, fighting skillsI forgot a picture with my application thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischa

Hello my name is_____Jake Thomas______. I am a __18__ year old__male__. I am interested in__girls_.
My race is___vampire___, and my powers/talents are:___control minds, and moves fast____.
If you will give me a few moments i will tell you what you need to know of my past: There's not a lot to say about Jake, but that he was born into a high class of vampires

Hello my name is____Jeremy Jones_______. I am a __17__ year old__male__. I am interested in_girls__.[boys/girls/both]
My race is___weres___, and my powers/talents are:___transformation, telepathy, and strength____.
If you will give me a few moments i will tell you what you need to know of my past: Jeremy was born to survive and protect. He's very carefully in anything he does. Never has a problem with anyone or race.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino_RAWR
Hello my name is Elanor Nights. I am a 16 year old female. I am interested in both boys and girls. My race is Faerie. and my powers/talents are Lust, reading minds, beauty, and seeing the future. I am not comfortable with sharing my past and so this will be all i give.

Hello my name is Amanda, I'm a 17 year old girl. My race is a demon. I am interested in both girls and boys.

Hello my name is Araiah, I'm a 15 year old girl. My race is Necromancer. I am intersted girls and boys but i prfer girls.
My powers include anything that has to do with spirit or the dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zafiri Drakontas

Anime magic guys image by darkprincess_neko on Photobucket

Hello my name is Danny. I am a 14 year old boy. I am interested in girls.
My race is half-Djinn; half-elf, and my powers/talents are: control over fire, magic, ability to control his auric energy, and shape-shifting.
If you will give me a few moments I will tell you what you need to know of my past: I learned of my powers three years ago when I was brutally attacked by a mugger on the way home from my school and accidentally killed the man. I always did well in school, straight A's and all that. I also used to wear glasses, but have since moved on to contacts. And I read a lot, on magical subjects and science fiction, which is usually why I'm classified as a nerd.

Ale -Markings V1 by *FakeWings18 on deviantART
(The ears are a little higher on the head, high enough to be tucked all the way under a hat and the marking on her chest isn't there.)

Hello my name is Tali. I am a 12 year old girl. I am interested in boys.
My race is wolf-demon, and my powers/talents are: telekinesis, being a great martial artist, and stealth.
If you will give me a few moments I will tell you what you need to know of my past: I was abused by my parents from an early age, around 3 or so, because of my tail and ears, so I learned to hide them really well by wearing a hat at all times and such. I have many scars, both psychological and physical, though few physical scars are immediately visible. Despite abusing me, my parents did have me learn martial arts, but I didn't learn about my telekinesis until I picked the lock to the closet my dad threw me in.

May I join? And is it ok for me to have both characters?
I'm also going to put links, just in case the picture doesn't show. Thanks for your time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MISS.STEPH.TN7
Hi :) I know you've already started but I was wondering if I could join?

Hello my name is Ebony. I am a 17 year old girl. I am interested in boys.
My race is vampire, and my powers/talents are: I can manipulate and control the 'air' element. I can read the minds of those around me and I am 'protector', which means I can protect the people that I love and care for from any danger if I need to. If you will give me a few moments i will tell you what you need to know of my past: Ebony never met her parents, although she is sure she has them. She was raised in an orphanage, until she was 15, when she was taken and transformed into a vampire. Ebony has only just begun to understand her powers and is finding it hard to control them with no help from anyone else, this is the reason she wants to go to the school... So she can fulfill her true potential.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadetiger70

Anime angel boy image by Katsuni on Photobucket

Hello my name is Zenl. I am an 18 year old boy. I am interested in girls.
My race is Angel, and my powers/talents are: Super speed, Swordsmanship, Marksmanship, and elemental control of Light.
If you will give me a few moments i will tell you what you need to know of my past: My parents abandoned me as a child because I had wings. I became a master of swordsmanship and archery when I was found by Master Czer, who took me in and raised me, in essence becoming my surrogate father. I made money by teaching people like him the basics of swordsmanship and archery. I'm a very helpful, and trustworthy person, though I'm told I'm kind of apathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassidy Lebeau
[]
Hello my name is Ephraim Blaine. I am a 17 year old boy. I am interested in girls.
My race is werewolf, and my powers/talents are: Transformation, heightened senses, exceptional strength and enhanced speed.[ONLY four]
If you will give me a few moments i will tell you what you need to know of my past: There's not much for me to tell since I can't remember too much about my own history.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xLillianxRosex
human[IMG]http://c2.api.ning.com/files/HoOrhTWORHrJj*Gs5dP*gnQ9n10DigaDPtJyp3gCUfLipUpihv xxcloEvGi20L6fzbPuZl74te2V-hkuUUj5D0APlq2hbKJU/AnimeGirl135vampire.jpg[/IMG]
demon
Hello my name is Lilliana Rue. I am a 17 year old girl. I am interested in boys.
My race is half human half demon, and my powers/talents are: super speed, teleportation, inflicting pain on others by thinking about it, see the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonShadow

Hello my name is Aurora Pertheon. I am a 240 year old girl. I am interested in boys.
My race is a Harpie, and my powers/talents are: Super speed, flight, super strength, and telepath.
If you will give me a few moments i will tell you what you need to know of my past: I grew up very differently then most people. My race is not one that is very known because we usually keep to ourselves. On a normal day I look very much human, my wings are hidden in slits in my back and my eyes are a vibrant electric green. I have long wavy blonde hair that comes to the middle of my waist. But when I turn "Harpie" I change. My nails grow long and sharp and my wings shoot from my back. My pupils bleed out and make my eyes go completely black while my hair goes from blonde to firey red. Usually I'm a very nice person and get along with most people, but if you make me mad then the Harpie is mad. Most of the time I can control my other half but if I'm completely lost in a rage I loose control. I can move faster than the eye can see. If I want to get somewhere undetected then you won't see me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yufie Panda

Hello my name is Aiden Ashton. I am a 23 year old boy. I am interested in both. [ I wish I can put none instead of those three choices :\ ]
My race is a fair folk specifically the Valkyries, and my powers/talents are: Time Control and Psychokinesis.
If you will give me a moments I will impart you what you need to know of my past: Aiden is a great child of the graceful and competent Ashton family, where he succeeded to take over a company by their rivals. Aiden was a perceptive yet rational man. His goal is take down their rivals. The reason why he joined Cassiopeia is to expand his power limit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiToxicRainbow

Hello my name is Alice. I am a 19 year old girl.I am interested in boys.
My race is nymph, and my powers/talents are Flight and shapeshifting
Note: her wings appear when shes about to take off and when she is in flight,they disapear once shes landed and or Unconscious in mid-flight.
Ill have to post tomorrow though Sorry D: <3

Last edited by Dino_RAWR; 08-20-2010 at 09:07 PM..

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-24-2010, 09:31 PM

Elanor sat by a window in the air ship that would take her to the Academy, looking outside the window at the white cottony clouds outside, her chestnut brown hair was tied back into two small pony tails and her bangs hung over her eyes and her tapped the rhythm of a song on the window, wondering what the academy would be like, if she would make any friends, if anyone would even like her.

She sighed, letting her thoughts trail off and she sipped on a glass of red rose nectar one the the Air ship's staff brought to her and pulled out a book and read it, hoping o distract herself from the thoughts of her new school.

Last edited by Dino_RAWR; 06-24-2010 at 09:48 PM..

Paramores1Fan
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Paramores1Fan

Old 06-24-2010, 09:57 PM

Hayley sat with her feet on the headrest part of the seat, looking at the feet of the people in front of her. Her hand held the small window sill next to her on the plane so she didn't fall over. She looked up at the seats across the aisle at a girl sitting next to the window. I wonder what she's reading.... Hayley concentrated a little on the girl's book but by doing so she lost her balance and tumbled over. "Ow...." She said, rubbing her head. The girl across the aisle looked at Hayley strangely as she sat up on the floor.

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-24-2010, 10:03 PM

Elanor jumped when she heard someone fall and looked over at Hayley and arched and eyebrow then frowned in thought. "you ok...?" she asked in a naturally soft voice that could carry easily on the wind and offered her a hand.
She looks nice.... Elanor thought and saw she had no wings on her back and suddenly realized why she wasn't used to the airship and giggled. "never flied much have you?" she asked her with a smile.

Mischa
my life is surrounded by music

Old 06-24-2010, 10:09 PM

Yumi sat in the very back on the transport trying to keep to herself while she viewed the outside of the transport. She was happy that she was even going to school because usually her master would never let her go anywhere without by herside. She hope that this school would except her and that they could help her control her powers. So Yumi placed her iPod in her ears and started to listen to music.

Paramores1Fan
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-24-2010, 10:10 PM

"NOT in an airplane. Hehe." Hayley said as the girl helped her up. "Thanks." Hayley said when she was standing up. Hayley scanned the plane quickly. She rubbed her back and looked at the girl. She's pretty.... "What's your name?"

Last edited by Paramores1Fan; 06-25-2010 at 03:07 AM..

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-24-2010, 10:17 PM

"Elanor. OR Ella, Elly Nor Nora... there are many names people call me..." she said and looked around the air ship and saw another girl with dark colored hair and smiled at her shyly and waved to her then turned back to Hayley. "so umm... what's your name? where are you from...?" she paused and bit her lip, not knowing if she should ask so many questions or not. She couldn't afford to scare of any potential friends, she couldn't be the friendless freak at any school anymore.

Mischa

Old 06-24-2010, 10:33 PM

Yumi looked forward a little and when she saw a girl wave back at her she waved back to be nice. She then looked back out the window and to her music. Thinking to herself about how does her master feel right now that she is away. Yumi paid it no mind and continued to be happy for herself.

Jeremy had sat in the back of the transport also and he was asleep for the ride. He wanted to go to the academy so he could learn more about himself and his powers. Jeremy liked to keep to himself most of the time, but he has learned to open up and to make friends so he won't be lonely.

Jake sat in the front reading a wonderful book about his family and more. Jake was a reader and loved classic movies. Jake is a tough person to even get along with it so it might take sometime for him to even warm up to people. Jake looked all around and noticed a lot of people on the same transport as him. 'This is going to be a fun year' he thought to himself.

Paramores1Fan
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-24-2010, 10:42 PM

"I-I'm Hayley. Or Hayles. I've got a lot of names.... I'm from everywhere. I don't really stay in one place for too long. In case-" Hayley looked down at her feet. Hayley looked up at Ella for a moment. Then she felt something weird. She looked around at the other passengers, noticing for the first time that most of them were school aged and would probably be students with her. Then Hayley noticed one girl, sitting alone a couple rows in front of her. Shocked passed through Hayley as she recognized Yuuki. Could it be Yuuki? From.... Hayley shrugged a bit to herself and looked back at Ella. "So.... What book were you reading?"

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-24-2010, 11:07 PM

[[Mischa: Making new chars so you can have someone to roleplay with just give me a bit. ^^ ]]

"umm... Tithe... It's about the fey... my people... Though i hear most of this book is myth, i still like it." she said and smiled at her, knowing she probably appeared to be a huge nerd... which she was.

She paused for a moment then gaped and gasped. "OMIGAWD! sit down before you fall again... dear me i forgot my manners.." she scold3d herself and sighed.

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 06-24-2010, 11:16 PM

Aysel stood up in her seat. Air ships made her fidgety, and she decided to walk to the bathroom. She didn't have to go; she just needed to stretch her legs. She was closer to the one in the front, so she decided to go there. She sighed as she began making her way to the front. She passed a guy reading a book, and nearly bumped into him. She gave him a small nod and walked into the bathroom. She splashed her face with water and ran her hands through her dark brown hair.
Mason sat quietly in his seat, listening to his iPod. He was a bit bored, hoping they would arrive at the Academy soon. He leaned back a bit in his seat and sighed. (sorry its short I gotta go)

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-24-2010, 11:23 PM

[[ It's fine. ^w^]]

Mandy Sat in the very back of the air ship, listening to some music as they air ship went towards the academy, her black bangs hanging over her eyes and she looked out the window and tried to determine weather or not they were almost there.

Araiah sat in the front of the air ship, her long blonde hair tied into one long braid, her bangs hanging loosely over her forehead and she was working on sewing a pattern on her school dress instead of worrying on weather of not they were almost to the academy, since she didn't care either way . It was never really her choice if she came or not, and she knew most of the information about her race and felt that this was a waste of time, that there was nothing more to learn, and the fact she was forced here made her bitter and moody.

Mischa

Old 06-24-2010, 11:31 PM

Jake felt someone bump into him a little and when she nodded at him, he nodded back a he went back to his book. It was a very interesting read that he could just look up. He had wonder over the years about his family and this school could really answer some of the questions that he has. He hoped that they would get there soon because he was kind of tired and needed some rest. Jake had finally put his book away and put his hands behind his head to rest a little.

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-24-2010, 11:38 PM

The air ship finally stopped, slowly lowering itself onto a lat platform in the middle of a series of city tower buildings and Mandy near jumped out of her seat when they started to unload passengers and she was the first one outside, taking a deep breath of the fresh air the waiting for the other kids to come so she could see what people she'd be going to school with this time.

Araiah sighed in annoyance when the air ship landed, throwing her sewing things carelessly back into her bag then picking it up and walking out, her face pulled into a slight pout, only her eyes were angry, enraged as she wondered what dim wits she'd be stuck with this time around.

Elanor smiled when the Airship stopped and stood calmly, stretching, then walking a her own pace out of the ship onto the solid earth then fluttering her wings so she could stretch their muscles a bit because they were stiff from beingcramped in a ship for so long.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 06-24-2010, 11:39 PM

Soren was standing near the back. She could not sit because of the size of her wings. She hated how obvious it was to tell what she was. Standing for so long was tiring, but she had tried to sit down earlier, but she just could not fit herself and fourteen feet worth of wings into such a small face. She looked out the window a bit. A vampire to her right was still asleep, and had been threw the entire ride. Soren started to shimmy a bit in her spot. Lifting one leg off the ground, then the other. Finally the airship came to a stop.

Mischa

Old 06-24-2010, 11:48 PM

Yumi got off the transport like everyone else and stretched a little. She kept her music in her ears while she walked. Yumi looked around and saw how beautiful the school was. She also saw that there were a lot of students on that same transport. Yumi didn't know what to think at first, but them she was fine.

Jeremy finally woke up as soon as he felt it land. He grabbed his stuff and then got off and stretched. He was really tired, but his was able to get his rest in order to go around the school and remember his way around the place.

Jake got off and spotted the school also all the students that were in his view. He also spotted another vampire and some other different races at the academy. 'Like I said, this year will be fun' he thought to himself once more.

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 06-25-2010, 12:35 AM

Aysel quickly hurried off the plane, stretching her wings. She had kept them folded up almost the entire ride, and they had made her back ache. She saw the boy she had bumped into earlier and eyed him for a second. Vampire, she thought to herself and turned. There as a full blood valkyrie, not a half vampire half valkyrie like her, an elf, another vampire, and a few others. She sighed, stretching her neck and wings.
Mason got off the plane quickly, his iPod still in his ears. He stretched his lean body, though very fit, and glanced around him. The plane ride had been long, and he was relieved to be in the open air. He watched as the others took in the surroundings, as well as each other, and he did the same. And now the fun begins, he thought to himself.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 06-25-2010, 12:38 AM

Soren stepped off the plane a bit later. She was in the back after all. This would be her third year at the school, and hopefully a completely new one at that. She looked around at some of the other students, then back to the school. She started to stretch a bit from the long flight. Stretching her wings right up into the air. Casting a large shadow over a lot of people.

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-25-2010, 01:34 AM

Ellanot looked at all the new people with amused eyes and flitted around, hovering only the slightest bit off the ground then higher, flying around for a bit then landing gracefully again, waiting for their escort to arrive.

Mandy sighed and put all her weigh on one foot and turned her itouch up more until you could hear it from a few feet away playing the song girls not gray by AFI.

Araiah didn't looked amused at all, her expression was still of anger and she pulled out her sewing again to busy her hands.

Paramores1Fan
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-25-2010, 02:16 AM

Hayley was sitting upside down again when the plane (she calls it a plane though it's an air ship) came to a stop. Once more she tumbled over, but she jumped right back up. Hayley is kind of excited but really nervous to attend this school. She climbed over the seats instead of waiting for the other passengers. She was the fourth person of and practically dived out of the door. She took a quick look at the school before jumping into the air to study it more. She slowly flapped her wings to stay in the air as she studied the giant school. It's a really cool school, one with glass windows all over. When the plane was emptied and the other students started walking towards the school Hayley dropped down at the back and followed them inside.

Last edited by Paramores1Fan; 06-25-2010 at 03:05 AM..

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-25-2010, 02:21 AM

Ella flew of to her and hooked arms with her. "it look sooo cool right?" she asked and looked so excited that she was practically skipping up to the doors. "I wonder in they have a class for only the fey! maybe i can meet some more of my own people!" she said excitedly than looked at Hayley. "do you have anything you look forward to?" she asked her.

xvampknightx
Noob forever

Old 06-25-2010, 02:22 AM

Yuuki sat silently listening to music the entire time on the air ship. When they landed she hit her head on the window and groaned. She slowly got up and grabbed her bag before walking off. She was the last off the plane and followed the other students towards the school. A girl with wings landed and walked behind her. The school is amazing, it's a ton of stories and has glass windows all the way around. Yuuki smiled at the thought of living there. She entered the school with the other students.

Last edited by xvampknightx; 06-25-2010 at 03:03 AM..

Paramores1Fan
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-25-2010, 02:27 AM

Hayley was staring at the school. Just the thought of living there made her grin. Ella came over and hooked arms with her. Ella asked "Do you have anything you look forward to?" Hayley blushed a little and nodded. "Having an actual BED instead of a park bench or a tree or a subway tunnel. And-" She cut off there and looked down at her feet. Hayley walked into the school with the other students and gasped. I can't believe I get to stay here! This place is amazing! Hayley continued walking, Ella's arm still linked through hers.

Last edited by Paramores1Fan; 06-25-2010 at 03:05 AM..

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 06-25-2010, 02:30 AM

She smiled and nodded. "i always have a bed of leaves or i sleep on the back of my big white goose... she's the most amazing pet i've ever had, and faithful and amazing..." she said and sighed. "i never actually had a friend from my own race or other races... i only ever had animals." she said with a frown.

Zafiri Drakontas
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2010, 02:43 AM

Danny put his book away with a sigh of annoyance as the plane landed and kids started climbing off the plane. Grabbing his stuff from the overhead luggage, he too disembarked. As he stepped off of the stairs onto the concrete ground, he looked around and saw several sets of stretching wings, both faerie and valkyrie. Having absolutely no idea where the students were to meet first, he quickly caught up to two girs with linked arms and asked, "Do you two have any idea where we're supposed to meet for orientation?

Tali waited until most of the kids were already off of the plane before also making her way off of the vehicle. She checked her ears and tail yet again to make sure they were properly hidden from view. When she heard a boy ask where they were supposed to meet with her unnatural hearing, she figured it was a perfect way to learn where she was supposed to go without having to ask a stranger and so decided to follow the trio.