finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-26-2015, 02:57 PM

As the title suggests this is a story about Ariel I mean a mermaid who falls in love with a human man...curse Disney for taking good ideas for the rest of my life. Anyways this is for Nova and I so please don't post here.

Name: Calcifer Gale
race: human
appearance:

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-27-2015, 09:58 PM

Name: Adella
Race: Mermaid
Appearance:
Human:

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 03-27-2015 at 10:01 PM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-28-2015, 01:55 AM

Calcifer,or Cal as he preferred to be called by anyone who cared to ask, walked down the empty street hands deep in his pockets bored out of his mind. There was never anything to do in the town unless you were a sailor or a noble and he was neither. He glanced at the brick houses around him trying to imagine what the new era would bring already there was talk that a steel bridge was to be built to cross over the part of the ocean that ran threw the town. With a grumble Cal decided to go down to the docks and watch the ships take off instead of standing around.

((I set it in a Industrial Revolution type era if that's alright with you. If not I can fix my post to be moderner.))

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 04-07-2015, 06:51 AM

Adella didn't understand where all of these ships came from. Her and her family of merpeople had to move because they were in danged due to all of the large metal ships and the human being so close to their city. She went back though, even after being told not to. She was too curious though... So she did it anyway. The humans fascinated the young mermaids mind. Adella made sure that she would be hidden behind the large ships, out of sight, when she surfaced. She surfaced just enough for her nose to touch the surface of the water. Adella watched the humans curiously and silently.

(I will do my best to follow :D )

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-14-2015, 01:00 PM

Cal blinked as something broke the surface of the water it was to far off for him to see though. He shook his head to clear the sun spots from his eyes as he pondered what kind of creature it was the only thing that came to mind was a seal the poor thing would get caught if it wasn't careful.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-18-2015, 10:53 PM

Adella notices the boy looking at her and nearly panicked at the thought of being seen. She just stayed still. She figured that if she moved, she'd have a greater chance of being seen. Adella watched him though, curious. After a moment or two, she slowly sank down into the water before swimming off. She'd be back later, and would see if the boy would return.

return

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-22-2015, 02:15 AM

Cal blinked as the creature vanished and shrugged turning back to the ships trying to work out exactly what he had just seen. "Oh well." he chuckled at how silly he was being and started the long walk back up the street hands in his pockets. He would soon be on one of the ships or so he hoped the man he was apprenticed to had been promising for months now to take him on a boat very soon. He returned to his home and took his paper, pen and bag from the nook near the door before heading to his teachers house where he was told that the next day they would be on the sea.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-29-2015, 05:35 AM

It wasn't until the next morning that the curious little mermaid returned to the surface, due to her parents finding out and grounding her. She managed to sneak out early morning though, since the kingdom slept peacefully until early afternoon. The humans were far to interesting to ignore. She remembered seeing a boy yesterday, he was quite cute- and seemed to be curious himself. She wondered if she'd see him again or if he was going to board one of the large ships.

Once she surfaced, her head poked out from the water just enough for her eyes to see the mortal world and her nose was even with the top of the water.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-01-2015, 11:39 PM

Erik was helping the shipmates ready there ship for sail laughing and joking with them. He was picking up a rope shaking his head at one of the other men when a young boy who wasn't paying attention bumped into him making him plunge into the cold morning water. Coughing he surfaced not to far for her "Hey a little help!" he called to shore sighing. "stupid kid."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-02-2015, 04:30 PM

Adella was happy to have spotted the boy from yesterday. He was most interesting... She blinked as she watched the events before and froze when the boy fell into the water not far from herself. She didn't know whether to swim away, or to help him. She did know that the water was too cold for a human to bare with for too long... Adella silently slipped under the water where she could be seen and slowly swam around him, looking for away to help him before the water had him shivering.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-08-2015, 01:12 AM

Erik gasped at the cold "Hurry up you guys it's freezing in here." he shivered a little. The men on deck hurried to get him a life line "Thanks." he hung on and they started to pull him in. He couldn't quite reach the dock grimacing at his short reach "Meh."