Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-16-2015, 05:26 PM

Jin took mental notes of what he was reading, and made sure no pages fell to the floor. It was a really old book so the pages were falling off but he made sure to keep them in the book. Looking over at Shayla, he smiled softly as he followed her into her house. He was pretty lucky to be marrying his old friend, he didn't know of anyone else that did that.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-16-2015, 06:34 PM

Shayla smiled,"I'm glad you still have that old book." she said softly,"I was surprised it survived this long."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-16-2015, 06:42 PM

"Well, I do my best to take care of things that are mine." Jin started and chuckled. "I'm surprised too, but it doesn't matter if it continues to fall apart because I'm not going to throw it out. It is very special to me." He said quietly.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-16-2015, 06:46 PM

She smiled, glad that it was something special to him. When they arrived back at the house, their parents were waiting in one of the music rooms, the one that had Shayla's own personal piano. "Are you still going to play for us, dear?" Her father asked. She nodded.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-16-2015, 07:54 PM

Jin went to sit down by his parents as they waited for the music to start. Jin loved listening to music, but watching someone play was even better. He found it very relaxing to just sit and watch as the musician moved with the music as if they were one. He couldn't play much other than the flute, and that was because his parents didn't think it would be okay for him to learn all the instruments in the world.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-17-2015, 02:08 AM

Shayla sat down at the piano and carefully tied her long hair back from her face so it wouldn't impede her vision. She shuffled her sheet music to the song she had written after returning home when she had visited Jin. She took a deep breath and started to play. It was a sweet, light and airy kind of song, one that would make you want to dance.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-17-2015, 02:28 AM

Jin smirked as he listened to her play. He could tell she had practiced it for hours just so that she could play it today for them. It was a nice gesture and he really enjoyed listening to her play. Watching her, she looked so happy and relaxed which in turn made him happy too.