Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-09-2015, 09:21 AM

Sita gave a small giggle and reached out to brush his hair out of his face as he straightened it. "I like it when I see your eyes, it shows your wisdom and age, even if you look youthful... And I am glad to be here too. Though Kanza slightly worries me that he will get his body smote for being sassy, he means well. I am grateful you joined us as well." she added and paused before smiling and waving her hand and a small mini tree grew in her hands and she pulled a strand of her hair off. It grew and thickened into a strand as strong as steel, but still white and iridescent. It attached itself to the small tree and she draped the necklace over his head so it rested on his chest. "There, a true bard makes music that moves nature. So there is your blessing of the forest. A little good luck and protection charm." she said lightly and the tree glowed green as she blew a kiss to it. It vibrated against his chest and then stopped glowing and settled. "It will protect you always."

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 05-05-2015, 10:21 AM

Face red as a cherry Norian gently holds the charm with both hands, speechless and moved beyond words he grins from ear to ear. "T-thank you, Lady Sita." he takes the amulet and gently presses it against his lips, feeling the subtle energies of the druid tingle against his skin, "A druid's blessing...Is something i never thought i would receive, not in this lifetime or even the next...I can't...I..." norian pauses, shaking physically, clutching the charm and gently easing his way into sita, overcome by the sensations he had felt. "I...I'm sorry, this doesn't usually...i'm not..."

sita's arms move to comfort the boy, petting his head and holding him gently. "You are worthy of my blessing, as i have been blessed to your company."

hearing those words Norian pulls away and wipes the water from his eyes, clearing this throat while still shaking he says "The honor is mine your grace" bowing before the druid he adds "Your kindness transcends this world, you're truly a saint among our realm and i have the heavens themselves to thank for our paths crossing." he looks her in the eyes and smiles "Your beauty is matched only by your compassion, Lady Sita"

Meanwhile Kanza cleverly eavesdropping their room using one part his trained hearing and a touch of his aura to make out Norian's words, he chuckles and stretches attempting to get some rest. "Smooth as ever Norian" coughing into his hand kanza smiles, mumbling to himself "this is why you've never had a girlfriend"
Kanza pauses and amends "also the fact you look as if you're thirteen."

just as he gets comfortable kanza hears the door behind him open. shifting he sits up and looks to see very well built elf woman wearing heavy plate armor.

"um, are you lost?" kanza remarks "the battle was about 5 miles that way....about 50 minutes ago."
the elf storms over to kanza and spits in his face "Silence rodent, you are coming with me, one wrong move and your shattered corpse will be hand delivered to your grieving family."

Kanza laughs "Oooohh~ come now, you're going to have to try much harder if you want a date with-"
-CRACK-
Kanza was knocked out cold.

Last edited by Niv; 05-05-2015 at 10:24 AM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-07-2015, 03:34 AM

Zeelith being out cold was of no help to Kanza as he was swept out of the temple. Believing that he was a disgrace and should have been killed, the young elven priestesses in training had allowed him to be taken away. They knew the look of the Queen's personal guardian core. And considering the head guardian had taken the male, no one was going to stand in her way. The green skinned woman carried him to the palace and then threw him to the ground infront of the Queen as she sat on her throne. Her eyes holding disgust and hate. The guardian grabbed Kanza by the hair and forced him to kneel within the Queen's presence. "I had promised to keep you and your friend safe, but since you broke those terms and conditions, you are no longer needed. And to put it blunt enough to get your thick skull to wrap around it, you are going to die for disrespect at the very least." Zeenith said and the Druid Kita sitting on her pillow next to her looked up at him and then shook her head. "To think Sita wasted magic upon such an ungrateful disrespectful male...." She muttered with disgust. Zeenith smirked lightly and stood. Drawing her sword she slowly desended the steps from her throne. Raising her sword she looked down upon him coldly as the guardian yanked his head up to arch his neck. "Death, for the enemy." She sneered and brought down the sword. Suddenly golden tribal tattoo magic shot out across his skin from the protection spell Zeelith had placed upon him at the inn. The sword shattered upon impact and his skin seared the guaridan's hand. "What?!" Zeenith exclaimed and the doors swing open and Zeelith staggered to stand before her sister, her eyes deadly. "Don't touch him." She growled and slowly approached her sister. "Zeelith you are hurt and dillusional! You need rest! This bastard is causing nothing but trouble and anger. He needs to be ended." Zeenith said and Zeelith growled as she staggered next to Kanza and pulled him to his feet. "If he was truly as bad as you make him to be, the mark of the goddess wouldn't protect him." Zeelith growled and Sita rushed in with Norian. She quickly moved to support Zeelith's form with her own. "As the goddesses vessel you will not touch whomever I tell you. You have no true power over me oh Queen." Zeelith sneered and hurt Zeenith reached out to her sister. "Zee.... He's a male... Don't do this..." Zeenith said, and Seelith jerked her arm away in anger. "From now on you or your guardians will be fought on site at the temple if you try to enter without my permission. Start praying that the goddess forgive you, because you going and breaking my trust when I won you a war and was recovering.... Is so low, that you are no sister of mine." Hissed the ebony skinned priestess and growled loudly. "Let it be known! Until repenting for ins and forgiveness given, the Queen, is no. Sister. Of. Mine." Zeelith hissed and turned and staggered out of the palace with Sita's help. Norian supporting Kanza.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 08-07-2015 at 03:41 AM..

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 08-07-2015, 05:21 AM

once they left the room kanza began to fully regain his conciousness, key word being began.
"Norian." he said calmly as his hand clamped onto norians shoulder. the intensity of the flesh pulling and skin busing was obvious as the damage became audable.
Norian calmly continued walking, slowing his pace and gesturing zeelith and sita not to interfere.
"Norian what happened? I'm angry, I'm so angry" his voice calm like a whisper but his actions screaming a different message.

"You were taken hostage, they were going to execute you while you were unconscious." norian politely explained wincing as the grip slowly released on his shoulder.

Kanza's hands slap onto his forehead, hair shifting to hide his face as he shakes violently. "I feel sick...I feel dirty...I want to draw blood...Why do i feel like this?"

"peace" Norian's whispers echo throughout the castle. relaxing the listeners muscles and calming their nerves. "Cleanse" he whispers once more. one by one kanza, norian, sita, and zeelith glow a faint white before it fades away.

Taking a deep breath kanza stands upright and clears his throat. "i apologize for my behavior." giving a sincere smile he says happily "we should leave before someone ends up dead, them or us, either option is no good."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-29-2015, 04:07 AM

Zeelith barely was keeping her legs under herself as Norian calmed and helped Kanza mostly. She was beyond angry, though she didn't have the strength to keep that fire burning much longer. Sita held her up lovingly pushing her bangs out of her friend's face. "Let's get back to the temple." Zeelith said and nodded to Kanza's words. She was going to kill if one of her sister's guards came again, she was not going to play around anymore. They luckily arrived to the temple easily, everyone gave them a large area as the temple was not very far from the palace. Once inside, Zeelith turned her hard eyes to Sita. It was hard to get used to her right eye going blind from the curse. "Sita my staff." she said with deep seriousness and the druid looked at her with worry. "Zee, you are not strong enough to be a leader right now." Sita said and Zeelith growled and gave her a glare. "Hand it to me. Please." she snapped and the druid nodded, reaching out she grabbed the staff that Zeelith used in battle and usually always had with her here in Maya. Gripping it strongly, the elven priestess straightened and banged it loudly on the floor 3 times. The echo was so profound in its ring that it brought everyone in the temple forward and the women knelt before their group. Most amazed that Zeelith was standing, and very worried with how pissed she looked.

"From now on you only answer to me, the Queen holds no power over us." she started, and gasps ran through the masses. Smacking the ground with the brunt of her staff again everyone became quiet. "You all are here for your loyalty to the goddess, and to me. I have raised you, taught you, and loved you." she said, her voice a bit softer. Her eyes ran over the girls and then stopped on a few before shaking her head. "The Queen betrayed my trust, and in doing so no trust will be given in return. These men saved my life, and unlike my sister believes. Not all men.... Are evil." she said and they all looked shocked. "You will all treat Kanza and Norian like any other temple dweller. Training will double, and anyone that enters that works for the Queen will be apprehended and brought to me, or killed on site, whichever is easiest and the cleanest. You know my rules, and I hope you trust in my, as I have trusted in you all these years." Zeelith said and they all agreed with heads nodding. With another hit to the ground the girls were allowed to leave, but most were staying. They were curious of the new men going to be in their mists.