Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-04-2015, 05:12 AM

"Well that is what I meant, you plan on selling these eventually." Jin said and smiled. "Well at least you'll be doing what you love, that's good." he said and chuckled. "Well alright, you can come along then. I'm not sure if we should do this right now or wait until another day. I suppose waiting won't do any good though." he said to her as he grabbed the book.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2015, 06:14 PM

She stopped him gently,"It might not be such a good idea." She pointed out the window at the steady rain that had started to fall,"It's raining right now and I don't think riding out in the rain like this is a good idea."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-05-2015, 09:08 PM

Jin looked out the window and frowned slightly when he saw the soft rain falling. "You have a point, I'd only make a fool of myself since I don't have any idea how to even ride a horse in the first place." he said but smiled and opened up his window to listen to the rain. "We will ride horses together someday Shayla, I'm sure of it!" he assured with a nod of his head.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2015, 12:59 AM

Shayla smiled and got up to watch the rain with him,"I know you will soon." She said, kissing his cheek again gently before smiling and looking back out at the rain.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-09-2015, 07:43 PM

Jin smiled and took her hand in his before kissing the back of her hand gently. "When will you be coming back?" he asked. Jin knew she'd be going back home today, but she had to come back eventually.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2015, 03:01 PM

She smiled and held his hand,"I think we can visit back and fourth as much as you'd like." She said kissing his cheek.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-10-2015, 04:04 PM

"You really think so Shayla?" Jin asked and smiled. "Well then, I'll have to go visit you next time. I'm sure you have a lovely home." he commented.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2015, 05:09 PM

She nodded,"We do." She admitted,"There's a small cherry blossom forest around out home. I love to sit outside in the evening and just listen to the quiet."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-10-2015, 05:38 PM

"Sounds very nice." Jin said softly and gently kissed her cheek before putting away his painting supplies. "Do you own any horses?" He asked.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2015, 08:54 PM

She smiled,"I do, I have a beautiful tan mare I had named Sakura. She had two little ones just recently, a male foal and a female foal. If you like, when they are bigger, you could have one of them. When they get bigger then we can start teaching you how to ride."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-10-2015, 09:04 PM

"I couldn't take one of your horses Shayla." Jin stated and shook his head. "Thank you for the offer though." he said with a smile and finished putting away his painting supplies. He then checked on the painting he had painted for her and made sure it was dated and signed. "This is almost dry, you should be able to take it home with you today." Jin informed.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2015, 05:25 PM

Shayla smiled and nodded,"Wonderful." She said. She kissed his cheek gently,"Thank you for painting for me. I love it." She looked towards the door, hearing her mother calling for her,"Should we go see what's going on?" She asked him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-12-2015, 05:59 PM

"You're welcome Shayla, I enjoyed painting for you." Jin said and blushed at the kiss. "Yes, we probably should." he agreed with a nod of his head and walked out with her, leading her down to where their parents were waiting.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-14-2015, 06:18 AM

Shayla's parents stood with his, both pairs smiling as they came downstairs,"Next week Jin and his family will be visiting us at our home." Her mother said. Shayla nodded and looked over at Jin,"I will see you then." She smiled

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-14-2015, 06:10 PM

"We will?" Jin asked his parents who nodded. "Of course we are Jin. It is only fair since you two will be getting married soon after all." Jin's mother replied. Jin looked at Shayla and nodded. "I'm looking forward to it. If you're leaving now, let me get you your painting." Jin said and quickly left back to his room where he grabbed the painting which was now dry, and wrapped a cloth around it to keep it from getting wet from the rain. He then walked back down to where they were waiting and handed over the painting to Shayla. "It is completely dry. The cloth is just to make sure it doesn't get wet from the rain." Jin explained.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-22-2015, 07:09 PM

((I'm so sorry! XD I got so busy. I'm back now though! :) ))

Shayla smiled,"Thank you. That's really thoughtful." She said, leaning over and kissing his cheek gently,"See you later." Her parents smiled and bid them farewell as the three of them headed out to their carriage to head home. "Are you happy, dear?" Her mother had asked. Shayla smiled and nodded,"Yes, very happy." She said to her mother, happier than she had been in a long time.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-22-2015, 07:21 PM

((It's alright. :) ))

Jin's parents smiled as the other family left and turned to Jin. "What do you think Jin? Are you pleased with our choice?" Asked his father. Jin nodded, "I am. I can't say I love her though, not yet anyway. Maybe later on I will though. For now she really still is just a friend." he answered. "Yes, but a friend you haven't seen in years. I'm sure the two of you will grow closer in due time." his mother commented just as a servant walked in. "Dinner is ready." she said and bowed before heading back to the kitchen. Jin followed his parents to the dinning room where servants began to serve their dinner.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-22-2015, 08:29 PM

After the trip back home and a nice dinner, Shayla went upstairs into her room. She hung up the artwork Jin had done for her and smiled, glad that the two were at least friends at this point. "I hope we become close once more." She said softly,"I hope one day we will be truly happy together, even if that is in time." She went into another room nearby where her piano sat. She sat down at it and began to play for a while, inspiration causing her to write a beautiful new song.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-22-2015, 09:54 PM

The three of them enjoyed a nice quiet dinner where they talked about the wedding plans while Jin just listened in silence. Once dinner was done, Jin left upstairs to his room and glanced out the window to see the rain that continued to fall. Walking to his dresser, he opened the top drawer and pulled out a brush, some ink, and paper. He closed the drawer and walked over to his desk where he set everything down carefully then sat down and opened the ink canister before dipping his brush carefully into it then began to silently practice his calligraphy.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-26-2015, 07:52 PM

After playing for about an hour or so, writing notes on some paper so she wouldn't forget, she decided it was time to stop, wanting to take a relaxing bath before getting ready for bed that evening. She couldn't wait for Jin and his family to come and visit so they could hear her new song. She hoped they would like it.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-28-2015, 02:22 AM

It started getting late, too late to see his own work so he decided it was bedtime. Grabbing his things he carefully put them away back where they belonged and washed up before getting dressed for bed. Tomorrow would be a long day it seemed, but he looked forward to it. Turning off his light, Jin climbed into bed and fell to sleep. He needed all the sleep he could get.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-28-2015, 11:16 PM

A few days had passed until the day came where Jin and his family would come and visit. Shayla's mother and father had servents put her in her best kimono, and had riding clothes put out for her, as she had told them she wanted to help him learn how to ride. She was very excited and was ready to see him and his parents again. She also wanted them to hear the new song she had written.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-29-2015, 01:35 AM

It was finally the day he would visit Shayla and got dressed in the finest clothing he had once he finished his shower. Looking in the mirror, Jin brushed his hair easily and grabbed his fan while looking around the room. "Am I forgetting something?" He asked himself with a frown on his face. "Jin! Are you almost ready?!" Called his father. "Yes father! I'll be down in a bit!" Jin replied and grabbed the book she had written for him then left to quickly brush his teeth after he had finished his breakfast. If they were going to ride horses, he would need the proper clothes which he didn't have since he didn't have horses of his own. Frowning at this, Jin sighed but left downstairs to meet his parents who walked out with him to the carriage that would take them to Shayla's house.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-29-2015, 01:41 AM

Shayla was standing outside with her parents, waiting for them to arrive. She smiled when she saw their carriage a little while later. "Hello." Sayuri's mother said, smiling herself seeing them,"It's so good to see you again, I hope you have been well." Sayuri smiled and went over to Jin,"Hello." she said,"I thought in a little while, if you were up for it, I could help you learn to ride a horse."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-01-2015, 02:09 AM

Jin's mother smiled and nodded before all three of them bowed in greeting. "How are all you today? You have a lovely home." She said. Jin smiled at Shayla and listened to her. "Well regrettably I do not own riding clothes since I own no horses of my own." He informed but showed her the book. "I still brought the book just in case." Jin said softly and closed his fan carefully.