Puffpu
Puffpu loves to snuggle

Old 05-06-2015, 03:52 AM

Abbie sighed as he sat up on a cloud. His hands moving through the fluffy gas as if it was nothing. He twirled some around his finger."Boring days, Boring life. " He seemed to heave, His kimono hung over the side of the cloud. His feet bare and his chest showing, His long hair of light pink and lavender colors flowed over his shoulders and the cloud like a water fall.

His brightly colored eyes stared down at earth."You all are annoying you know that!" He yelled out as if the humans could hear him."No one worth my damn time. You are all boring. So boring. Ugh. I hate you all. I want to wipe you out! Take over earth. I should do that. Sounds at least some what fun!" He hissed out as his hands seemed to move to his face.

Tear's streamed down his face, He couldn't take the hurt anymore, The feeling that was left inside him, His skin seemed to glow. Just lightly. The king of stars, Yet he wasn't even loved. His people wanted him to go back to the sky and he just wanted to be on earth, It was beautiful there, Sure he was an ass and loved his self a little to much, but that gave no one no right to use him, to break his heart.

He laid down on the cloud and sighed."Seems the clouds are my only friend here." He spoke as he let his hand run over the soft gas that seemed to keep him up. "No one will ever understand my pain, The feelings I have. The hatred of human life, They think they can walk over me as if I am nothing. When it is I they wish upon. Perhaps they should think of that before making such a wish. Stupid people. Always so selfish so if you see a star being selfish its a horrible thing!" He punched the cloud only to start falling though it."Shiiit!" He screamed catching his self in mid air, His body and clothing seeming to slowly turn into a sparkling golden dust. Slowly he made his way toward the earth. Might as well look around.

When he finally got there, He made sure to be deep in the woods as his body started to materialize from the foot up. He stood there and looked around. He seemed to sigh."How can humans live on a earth so beautiful and abuse it so? Yet make wishes up on my people and expect them to do something for them?...I think they need a rude awaking." He spoke to his self as he grinned. Slowly making his way through the forest.

His bare feet barely touched the ground as if he was floating. His long wavy hair flowed behind him as if a cascading river of lavender and soft pink, His bright pink shimmering eyes looked ahead. He moved to stop right on the edge of the forest he looked around as he slowly walked out of cover. His white and black Kimono hang on flawless skin. He knew he was sexy, That was why he showed his legs and chest off.

Someone would be lucky to look up on the god of stars. He moved to walk directly into town, He looked at everyone who dare to stare at him, His face had makeup on it, He was very beautiful for a man, He was looking for his first victim perhaps, He would of course kill anyone he found fit first.

Finding a rather pretty female he moved to look at her. Pink eyes trailing up and down her body, A smirk coming to his red painted lips."Oh you my dear will due nicely for what I require." He said as he moved to grab her hair and before anyone could realize what was going on ripped her into the alley way and slammed her against the wall, Her screams and cry's were muffled by his hand.

His once beautiful eyes glowing like red gems at her."You think all gods give a fuck about your small sad planet?? Not this one, You all can go screw off. How dare you let one of your kind break my heart, Now I'm going to break yours." He hissed out as he moved to let his hand rip into her chest and pull out her beating heart. Slowly he let it fall to the ground before she drew her last breath.

"Oh no, Look at what I have done. I have soiled my hand." He said as he stepped on the heart and walked out of the alley, Slowly the blood dripping off his hand in a trail until it was fully off, as if it had never been. He smirked even more as he waited to hear the screams and cries of others around her. Oh it wasn't soon. They were pleasurable to him.

These humans wanted to toy with this gods emotions he was going to make sure to take it out on them. To make them see just how small and unimportant they were really. How fragile there system was. He would break them down one by one. He did not care. There was nothing anyone of them could do to him.

Character Bio, For future Ref: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/blogs/...l#comment16673

Last edited by Puffpu; 05-06-2015 at 04:00 AM..

Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 05-08-2015, 01:39 AM

A shadow cast across the worn metal desk as Michael's hand, which held one of his new grading red pens as he was grading quizzes, froze. His head tilted up as he sat the pen down and folded his hands together on top of the small stack of the quizzes he had left to grade.

"Billy, what's up?" Michael asked.

Billy was one of the new students. He was quiet, tall, had bushy brown hair and eyes that always looked sad. He always got picked on for always being quiet, but luckily not as badly as most other students at Furlington High School.

"I just wanted to know," Billy started as he licked his lips and shrugged, "how your dad's doing. I remember you giving us an update last week, but thought I'd ask."

Michael blinked up at the boy, who had been kind enough to ask him about his father, unlike the other students of his who hadn't the faintest thought to do so.

"He's...doing alright," Michael murmured to him, nodding once before he looked to the opened door. It was the first lunch spot today and he had that period to himself, which he usually spent trying to get caught up on grading so he didn't have to have much to do when he got home to his apartment.

"Thanks for asking," Michael said next as he pointed to Billy's book in his hand. "Good book."

Billy's eyes lit up. "Didn't take you one for a reader, Mr. B." Billy looked down at the book in his hand -- Stardust by Neil Gaiman. "Don't really take any math or science teachers as a reader, in fact."

Michael shrugged and nodded his head with a soft smile. "It's a common misconception. You should head to lunch. Heard it's pizza day."

Billy's eyes lit up again and he nodded, waving his hand awkwardly to Michael as he hurried out of the room and closed the door mindfully behind him.

Michael sat there in the silence Billy had let him in, huffing a small smile as he looked down at the quiz to be graded before he turned in his swivel chair to look up at the chalkboard, which held the lesson plans today, which was part of a chapter in the book on moon phases and their names. For weeks now, it had been the same. Wake up, fill up with coffee, go to school, teach, visit father at the Hospice Home, go home, eat, grade, go to bed, repeat. It was starting to drag on too much and he turned back around to continue grading. He didn't want to be grading at home tonight. He was going to treat himself to a nice dinner out.

Last edited by Junabelle; 05-08-2015 at 01:46 AM..