Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-19-2015, 02:30 AM

Christian

Race: Demon
Personality: Christian prefers to keep to himself especially since everyone he tries to converse with either runs away or tries to hurt him, accusing him of being evil. He's always silent, only speaks whenever he is spoken to which only happens at the the store's register. Artist when in a creative mood, pretty laid back, and kind hearted.
Bio: Christian grew up just like any other demon does. The only difference? He's actually a nice guy when you get to know him. Sure on the outside he looks cold hearted but in reality he's quite the opposite. The humans don't take too kindly to having a demon living amongst them and he's surprised that they haven't tried to kill him yet. He has grown used to the accusations and it is because of that, that he just goes out to do whatever he planned to do and then quickly locks himself up in his house. He only watches everyone from the window of his house, hoping someone would at least visit him. Part of him knows that will never happen, but the other part of him still has hope that someone will knock on his door and want to talk to him instead of judge him.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-19-2015, 02:57 AM

Rinoa

Race: Angel
Perso: sweet, caring, kind hearted, timid, and very skidish
Bio: Rinoa is more or less a messenger angel- whenever God sees a soul that is ready to join his army, they send this little one to go fetch. Humans can't usually don't see her unless she puts her wings away.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-19-2015, 03:58 AM

Christian woke up that morning feeling very refreshed. Sleeping was something he loved to do, since it was the only real thing he had to do, besides draw every now and then. Yawning softly, he rolled out of bed in his white pajama pants and grey muscle shirt. Today was going to be just as it had been yesterday and every day before that, he knew it and it wasn't a surprise to him anymore. Walking in silence barefoot down to the kitchen, Christian pulled out some eggs and some slices of bread. It was his favorite thing to eat for breakfast, something light and easy to make. He easily cracked the eggs into a plastic bowl and began to whisk them after throwing out the empty eggshells. He turned on his stove and let the frying pan pre-heat for a bit while he spread some butter on the both sides of the three slices of bread. He could already hear the birds chirping outside and the sounds of people starting to run around outside.

"Obviously taking their kids to school or something." Christian muttered tiredly as he poured the eggs into the frying pan and began to make his breakfast. The smell filled the house and he smiled at that, it was nice to stay in his house, unbothered by anyone. When the eggs were done, he slipped them onto his plate and then placed the buttered bread onto the pan, letting them toast on one side before flipping them over. When they were done, he placed them on his plate and turned off his stove. The kitchen already looked messy but he'd be sure to clean it all up after he ate. He walked over to his table and sat there. It was always sad to sit alone, but he knew he'd get used to it someday...maybe. "And if I never do?" he asked himself aloud. Shaking his head, he decided not to focus on that and began to eat his breakfast.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-19-2015, 08:47 PM

Rinoa always hated early morning searches. More humans were out and about... Human made the little angel very nervous. Rinoa rubbed her eyes sleepily as she flew threw the air looking for the soul she was sent to find and recruit for Gods Army. Her small wings flapped rapidly, as she was not awake enough to hold herself up. After awhile she had to land and let her wings rest. She kept her wings out though so that she could remain invisible to normal human beings. Supernatural humans could still her though- oracles, half bloods, mystics, ect..

The brown haired girl sighed heavily and looked up at the sky. "Why couldn't you have sent someone else?" She asked quietly, almost feeling like she was talking to herself.

(hope this is enough x.x)

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-19-2015, 09:33 PM

Breakfast went by as it did everyday. Standing, Christian grabbed his plate and walked over to the sink where he began to wash all the dishes. The curtains were still drawn and part of him wanted to open them, but what for? He was doing the humans a favor by staying hidden. "I can't stay in here all day. I have to go out and at least do some grocery shopping...I'm running low on a few things." He said to himself as he continued to wash the dishes. When the dishes were clean, he walked over to his bedroom and grabbed some clean clothes before starting up his shower. He didn't have a list of things he needed, but he did know he needed a few things.

Stepping out of his clothes, he stepped into his shower and sighed as the hot water poured over him like hot rain. He washed his hair and then his body before rinsing himself off and shut off the water before stepping out and drying off with a towel. It didn't take him long to get dressed and brush his hair. When he was done, he tossed the dirty laundry in the basket and left the house with his keys in his hands. Right when he did, the humans gasped and quickly moved out of the way. Mothers pulled their children away from him before he could even say hi. This was the reason he remained inside, he hated having to deal with this.

(It was. n u n)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-20-2015, 01:19 AM

After resting for a bit, the young angel went about her flying once again. She flew for quite some time before she was forced to land. Rinoa ended up landing right in the middle of the street, but none of the humans could see her. She hated having small wings... Well, highly disliked- since angel's weren't supposed to hate anything. Not even demons. They just feared demons... A lot... Of course, that's when a chill ran up her spine. The kind of chill that you get from watching a creepy ghost movie.

The angel slowly turned her head and glanced at the demon just across the street. But his aura seemed different from most demons... Most demons terrified her, but this one..didn't... Seeing how the humans reacted towards him was quite displeasing though. Sighing softly, knowing as she shouldn't interact with a demon, started to walk away. Walk, because her wings were resting and would not carry her for a bit longer. Standing around would get her nowhere though.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-20-2015, 01:48 AM

Christian smiled at the children and frowned when they were pulled away from his reach. "Mommy look! That man has a tail!" said a little girl, pointing at Christian's black tail. This made Christian laugh softly and smile, but that smile was quickly gone when the mother yelled at the little girl. "Get away from that monster!" the mother hissed. Monster... that one was new. Sighing, he quickly left toward the grocery store, not even aware that an angel had just seen him. Walking inside, he grabbed a cart and started walking through the isles grabbing what he needed. What do I do after this is done? Hide away in my house again? he asked himself. It felt like that was all he could do. It wasn't like he had a friend to talk to, and that realization saddened him deeply. It wasn't fair. Everyone else talked to each other so nicely and yet they didn't show that kindness towards him. Why not? Was he that scary? Why couldn't they just try to talk to him?

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-20-2015, 05:35 AM

Rinoa felt bad about just leaving..so she silently followed him. With her wings tucked away, other people could see her. She was okay with that though... Rinoa wanted to talk to him, but didn't know how to approach him- mostly because she was an angel, and he was a demon, and they just didn't "talk". So very cleverly, she stalked him in a way, staying hidden from his eyes, ears, and nose. Of course, while following the demon she forgot about the surrounding people and bumped into an older male- probably in his late 30s. "Oh jeez, I'm so sorry!" She said, quickly stepping away from him.

He laughed and took a hold of her wrist and pulled her closer to him. "Now now, I don't mind a pretty girl bumping into me." He said to her. She smiled sheepishly and slipped out of his grip, truly too scared to speak. He frightened her.. a lot... Rinoa went to get away from him and smacked right into a nearby post thingy, falling back on her butt. "Ow!" She whimpered, rubbing her backside. Course, now everyone in the immediate area was staring at her and she didn't know what to do. She was terrified. Didn't even remember that all she had to do was unfold her wings and wouldn't be able to see her. All she could do was cry.

((ehehe ^^' i wrote it as i was thinking things through.. hope it's alright))

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-20-2015, 05:55 AM

"Eggs, more eggs." Christian said to himself as he grabbed some cartons of eggs. He had a lot of things in his cart, all things that he thought he would need. He even got some spices and condiments. "Sweets..." he muttered as he eyed the junk food isle. He decided there was no harm in looking around. You might see something you like Christian. he thought to himself and smirked. Looking around, he wondered how popular all this must be to all the humans here. "If I eat this...would they talk to me?" he asked himself as he stared at some chips. They looked rather delicious on the bag, so he grabbed it and headed to check out. The process went as it always did, complete silence until the cashier spoke the amount that was to be payed. "Thanks..." Christian answered after paying it and walked out with his things after leaving the cart where it belonged.

When he stepped outside however, he was surprised to see a crowd had formed a bit away from where he stood. "What?" he asked himself and frowned as he walked over. Getting closer he could hear a girl crying and this caused him to hurry. Quickly he set his things down and started to walk towards the center of the crowd where a girl sat crying. The people quickly backed away seeing him approach but watched. "There, There little child...what's making you cry?" he asked and wished he had bought some chocolate of some kind to give her. Kids liked sweets right? Standing, he took her hand and helped her up, wiping away her tears gently with his thumb. "It's okay, no one is going to hurt you, you don't need to cry." Christian assured and smiled warmly as he pat her head gently.

((So cute! I loved it Nova! :)))

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-20-2015, 06:10 AM

(yay~ xD you do know that she's not a child-child, right? ^^ she just gets easily scared and breaks down crying when she doesn't know what else to do...though now i just pictured how this would turn out if she did take the form of a child xDD)

Rinoa blinked a few times as she looked at the demon. She sniffled a little as he wiped away her tears, truly making her feel like a child. And made her bush a little. Shaking her head a little she looked at the demon. "There was a scary guy and I wanted to get away from him but I ran into a post and fell on my butt so people gathered and I didn't know what to do... People are scary~" She said to him quietly in a quickened jumble of nervousness, while also keeping herself from falling apart again. Rinoa managed to make eye-contact with the demon and smiled. "You're not so scary though..." She said quietly in a sweet voice.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-20-2015, 06:20 AM

((Yeah I know, xD Your character is so adorable!))

Christian listened to her speak once she had stopped crying and smiled as he grabbed his things. She was still pretty scared though and that was understandable. Who wouldn't be scared if a demon stood in front of them right? "A scary guy you say?" he repeated and looked around before looking back at the girl. "Well now, sounds like you had quite an interesting day. The scary guy isn't going to hurt you though, I can't allow anyone to get hurt." he started and laughed softly. "I agree, people can be quite scary sometimes." he agreed but was caught off-guard by her last comment. "You...you do not find me scary?" he repeated and gently pat her head. "That is the kindest thing anyone has ever said to me. It's the only nice thing I've heard.." he said and frowned slightly but managed to smile warmly at her again. "Thank-you, I really needed to hear that." Christian commented.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-25-2015, 12:20 AM

Rinoa wiped her eyes and looked up at him with innocent blue eyes, a small smile coming to her thin lips. She closed her eyes and slowly raised her hand and gently placed it on his heart, shaking her head. "You have a good heart... I can feel it..." She said slowly and softly, removing her hand and putting her arms back to her sides. Rinoa held out a hand to him. "I'm Rinoa..but you can call me Rin." She introduced herself, smiling brightly.

((bah, short x.x to much crap going on in life))

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-27-2015, 08:05 PM

A good heart... This girl was really sweet, it was touching really. Just when he thought everyone hated him, this little girl showed up and brightened up his day with her words. Christian smiled and her and shook her hand, "My name is Christian. It's really nice to meet you Rinoa." He replied politely and glanced over at the people who were still staring. They obviously were just as surprised as he was to see some girl be nice to him for once. "Well then, off you go little Rin. I'm sure your parents wouldn't like to see you talking to me. I don't want to get you in any trouble." Christian explained softly.

((It's okay, it was a good post! o u o))

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-28-2015, 07:08 AM

Rinoa's sweet smile faded and she looked down at her feet. "I don't have any..." She said quietly. Rinoa gently took his hands into her own and looked into his eyes. "Thank you for comforting me, I hope to meet again." Rinoa said sweetly before letting go of his hands and taking her leave. She would probably get scolded for feeling this way, but she was an angel and she wanted to help this good-hearted demon.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-29-2015, 02:34 AM

Christian frowned at her response and felt bad for even mentioning that. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked." He apologized and offered a warm smile at her kind words. "I hope so too." He said and watched her leave. He wondered where she lived, and if he would ever see her again. At least he had managed to make her smile even for a little while today. Heading back to his house, he placed his things on the counter and began to put them away as he stomach growled for food. "I'll feed you in a bit. Let me finish." He said to himself as he continued.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-30-2015, 02:19 AM

Rinoa quickly left the building before opening her little wings and flying away, out of sight from the demon. She felt like she had just made a friend, and if he found out she was an angel- who knows what could happen. Things would be bad enough with herself interacting with a demon... Even if he wasn't a bad demon. Most of the angel council don't care.

She sighed a little as she flew off towards the woods to be away from the humans, and surrounded by animals.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-30-2015, 03:17 AM

When he finished putting his groceries away, Christian decided on making something for himself to eat. The possibilities were endless but he had a craving for seafood at the moment so decided on making himself some grilled shrimp, white rice, and some pasta. Christian cooked in silence, his mind focusing at the task at hand but on occasions he liked to think about walking around out of his house. Doing what everyone else did, it wasn't very healthy to remain inside all day after all. "Maybe I'll see the girl again." he said to himself as he placed the pasta on a plate, then placed the white rice on the side and the grilled shrimp on top. It all smelled and looked really good, which put a smile on his face.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-30-2015, 05:24 AM

Rinoa was swimming in the lake when a white haired male with large Angel wings swooped down in front of her. He hovered just above the surface of the water. "Have you found the soul yet?" He asked her. She gasped and looked at him. "G-Ghost?!" She asked, surprised as hell to see him. He crossed his arm. "Have you found the soul?" He asked again. Rinoa blinked a few times and shook her head. "N-not yet... I'm looking though!" She answered. Ghost sighed. "You only have two days before the demons will start to look. Find it." He said to her before flying off.

Rinoa sighed and swam towards the shore, and pulled herself out of the water. She opened her wings and began flying around the town to look for the soul she was sent to look for. She didn't have time to think about the kind demon she had met...

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-30-2015, 05:34 AM

Christian sat at the table and began to eat his food. Despite being a demon, he didn't talk to any fellow demons and it wasn't because he hated them. He just didn't speak to them because he felt that they would be angry with him for being so nice unlike everyone else. It wasn't his fault that he was nice, he just didn't see the point in being mean to someone. "I'm so weird...aren't I?" he asked to no one in particular and frowned as he continued eating. If he had at least one friend, he wouldn't feel so bad. But the problem was that he had no friends and he really wanted to change that but didn't know how if no one gave him a chance to express himself.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-30-2015, 05:54 AM

Rinoa got stuck in a tree and screamed. She hadn't been paying attention and she smacked into a tree, injuring one of her wings. It sucked, because she knew the humans couldn't see or hear her, but she really wanted down and she knew that if she moved the wring way, her wing would just get more hurt than it already was. She did try to free her wing from the mess if branches though, which really hurt. "Oh come on, I'll be scolded again if I don't find that soul... I've got to focus!" She scolded herself, wincing from the pain in her tangled wing.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-30-2015, 06:33 AM

If no one gave him a chance, then Christian was going to have to give himself the chance. Small steps at first, he couldn't expect everyone to like him right away or in the long run but eventually someone would right? He thought about this as he finished up his meal and gathered up the dishes to wash them. "Maybe I can find some sort of job or something, people would have to talk to me then right? Then again, who would want to hire me? I'd probably hurt their business instead of help it." he said to himself. Washing the dishes was always relaxing to him for some reason, probably because it helped him think clearly. When the dishes were all cleaned, Christian dried off his hands and grabbed his keys as he headed out the front door and went for a walk. It seemed like a nice day, people playing around and doing household chores. They kept away from him as he walked by and this saddened him but he ignored it and continued walked in silence until he heard something close by and looked up to see something in a tree. "What the?" he started and raised an eyebrow as he approached to get a better look and saw that it was the girl from before. "Decided to climb a tree?" he asked her.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-30-2015, 09:14 PM

Rinoa jumped a little when she heard a familiar voice, then winced. "Ouch.." She whimpered quietly. Looking down at the demon from before, she forced a small smile. "Eheheh..s-something like that..." She answered him just loud enough for him to hear her. Very carefully, and slowly, she moved her body enough for him to see her wing that was tangled in with some of the flimsy-er branches. "My wing is stuck..." Rinoa said to him. "I'm just trying not to break it." She said with a nervous giggle. Her little wing was in bad shape. There wasn't any noticeable blood stains or anything, but the positioning of the wing between the branches made it look a lot worse than it was.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-30-2015, 09:46 PM

Christian shook his head and easily climbed the tree. He reached where she was and noticed the way her wing was stuck and frowned. It wasn't too bad, but he had to get her out now before it got bad. "You're not human are you?" he asked simply as he worked calmly to get her out of her tangled up situation. "An angel, talking to a demon....that's a first. What are you down here for, shouldn't you be up there with the others?" he asked curiously, glancing at her with his grey eyes then going back to the task at hand. He had to be careful not to break her wing or move it in such a way that would hurt her. Christian worked quietly and managed to free her from where she was stuck. "There you are. Free to fly off." he informed quietly as he sat on a tree branch.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-30-2015, 10:47 PM

Rinoa looked down as he talked to her. She let out a single noted dry laugh. She shook her head and averted her eyes from his grey ones. "I'm nothing to them..just a lowly messenger scouting for some soul that God wants in his army. I don't even know what I'm looking for..." She said to him in a quiet voice. When her wings was free she quickly flew away from the tree, but didn't fly off. She hovered a few inches from the tree so that she could still talk to Christian. "I have two days to find this soul before the demons start looking for it..I can't believe I'm asking this but... Um..c-can you assist me? Please?" She asked him with a pair of innocent blue eyes.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-30-2015, 11:14 PM

Christian watched her with his grey eyes as she spoke to him. "I see.." he started and ran a hand through his hair, his tail swaying from side to side slowly. "It's no surprise my kind hate him." he muttered and raised an eyebrow. "You really shouldn't be treated like you're nothing important, doesn't seem very right or fair if you ask me." he commented and was caught off guard by her question. Was this angel actually asking him for help? Really? "Wow, you're asking me to help you?" he asked and smiled softly. "I'd be happy to help you Rin, but there isn't much I can do unless I know what I'm looking for." he explained and frowned."No hints were given?" Christian asked curiously.