Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-12-2015, 03:04 AM

Christian glanced up when his name was said and noticed an angel standing there, looking at him. "You must be ghost..." he muttered and crossed his arms across his chest. "Rinoa? Oh I don't know, they flew off with her that way." he replied, pointing up at the dark sky before looking back at Ghost. "I would go get her for you, but I'm afraid I can't." he started and frowned. "I can't exactly fly like them." he said and pointed to the small wings on his head. "I'm pretty sure she expects you to go get her though. She talks about you quite a bit you know." Christian commented softly. He didn't think that the angel would allow for him to guard the soul since he really couldn't even touch it to bring it home and keep it safe. He really didn't fit in anywhere, and it saddened him quite a bit to finally realize it.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 06-12-2015, 03:36 AM

Ghost narrowed his silver eyes. He was quiet until the demon was finished talking. Ghost raised an eyebrow and pinched the bridge of his noes. "I can't..rescue her.." He said quietly, taking a brief moment to finish his statement. "If I go, my soldiers will follow me and I don't think a war needs to be started over one little messenger." Ghost said quite harshly. It would be different if they changed her or had killed her- but at the moment all he knew was that they kidnapped her. He wasn't going to let a war happen over a kidnapped messenger angel. "I can however, take you as close as I can." He said to him, offering to help him get closer to Rinoa. Ghost wasn't used to talking with demons, he was used to fighting them. He didn't usually do this...

---

Rinoa raised her head as the door slowly opened, and raised an arm to shield her eyes from the red light peering in from the other room. She could hear sinister laughing but she couldn't anything but shadows moving about the room. Her pal blue eyes trying to follow the shadows. ((totally had something..then i lost it x.x))

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-12-2015, 01:27 PM

"Why not have your soldiers stay behind and watch me?" Christian suggested before raising a perfect eyebrow at the angel before him. "Why would you help me? I'm supposed to be your enemy. I don't even know why Rinoa talks to me, but it's nice having someone to talk to." He said and thought about what Ghost had said. A war really didn't need to be started, and Christian was probably the only one who could slip in and out without being detected. He was a demon after all. "Who will guard this soul while we're gone?" Christian asked.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 06-14-2015, 03:17 AM

Ghost shook his head. "Listen, I don't know why Rinoa has taking a liking to you- but I'll admit I trust her judgment. I guarantee you, it's not me she's waiting for." He said quietly, clearly not used to talking to anyone about anything. He usually stayed to himself above the clouds. He glanced at the soul and crossed his arms over his chest. "Well..I could put a protective barrier around the soul. It would at least keep the demons away from it." Ghost said, uncrossing his arms and looking back at Christian.

He knew they didn't have much time though.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-14-2015, 03:30 AM

Christian listened to what Ghost had to say and knew he was making a good point. "Well alright then. We have to hurry if we want to get her back in one piece." he stated and ran his hand through his hair thinking about what he was going to do exactly when he got there. Look for Rinoa of course. Try to stay hidden, keep quiet, work fast. he thought to himself and looked at the sky, sighing softly. "Let's hope she's okay." he said quietly.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-14-2015, 04:26 AM

Ghost nodded lightly and began putting up a barrier around the soul. It didn't take but maybe a few minutes to complete. He then looked at the demon. "Here's something we didn't really think through..how am I going to get you to the demons?" He asked, once against crossing his arms. The only thing he could think of was to carry him by his forearms or something..then he'd have to worry about dropping him. Right? Could he really afford to worry about that? He didn't know at this point. But they had to figure something out.

((here's an idea i've been sitting on for like a day xD tell me what you think?
What if the demons tormented Rinoa with the thoughts/ screams of lost souls- temporary turning her into a fallen angel, ghost starts a war with the demons for doing so, Christian finds a way to change her back into an angel (dunno know how yet x.x) and they go to stop the war between the angels and demons! O.o p.s. i'm sorry for the short posts x.x i'm usually a little better at not doing that Dx))

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-14-2015, 04:49 AM

"Oh...right." Christian said and figured the angel could carry him, but he wasn't sure ghost would able to. Christian wasn't exactly made of paper and he worried he'd be too heavy for the angel. What if he drops me? Darn... he thought to himself. "Well I have no idea, I don't think you'd be able to carry me." he started and thought for a bit. "I don't think the demons have a kingdom in the sky, if anything they're underground. I can go by myself, I'd just need a horse of some kind." he explained.

((Well I do like the idea of her being tormented and turned. Heheh, the war would be pretty epic, I think all this would help both Christian and Rinoa get closer which is good. I think this is a pretty neat idea. :)
Don't worry about the posts, they're fine.))

Last edited by Evergreen Goddess; 06-14-2015 at 04:55 AM..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-14-2015, 05:06 AM

((sweet~))

Ghost took this into thought and thought of something brilliant. "Would a Pegasus work? We've got a few up in the kingdom." He offered, shrugging lightly. He thought it was a good idea..not knowing where any other horses could be found. Plus, it would take less time since they had wings. Large wings. It just happen to be that one of those Pegasuses had taken a liking to Rinoa- so maybe it would him ride it? God he prayed for it.

---

Rinoa sat in the dark room with her ears covered. The demons had begun tormenting her with the negative thoughts and screams of horror of lost souls that she or other messengers failed to gather. All for naught though, the thoughts and screams slowly sank into the young messengers mind and soon her wings would be black. If she sat through enough of it, she'd be a shell of herself with no emotion or feeling. Her heart would be clouded if she didn't get out of here soon... All she could do was pray and try to keep fighting the evil from her mind.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-14-2015, 05:12 AM

"Anything would be much appreciated at this point." Christian said with a small smile. He had to hurry though, the demons were surely hurting her right now. Or maybe they weren't? Knowing his kind, they would waste no time in messing with her though. "We must hurry, my kind doesn't waste time in messing with their prisoners. I just hope Rinoa is strong enough to resist any sort of evil temptation." he said honestly.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-14-2015, 05:34 AM

Ghost's eyebrows furrowed together as Christian spoke and he nodded. He opened his wings took off to the sky. 'God, let her stay strong.' He thought to himself. Knowing the young messenger though, he didn't have a whole lot of faith in her being able to shut the demons out completely. His wings flapped harder as he pushed to fly faster. They didn't have any time to waste! Once he arrived, he landed on the closest large cloud and looked around for Meg- the pure white Pegasus that had taken a liking to Rinoa. After looking for a little bit, he finally spotted her by the messengers house and slowly approached her.

The pegasus saw him and didn't seem to happy. Ghost slowly raised his hands. "Easy, I'm not doing this for me... Rinoa needs help and we need you." He said to her. The pegasus stomped its front huff against the ground and nodded her head a few times, meaning she would help them get her Rin back. Ghost smirked and opened his wings again and flew off back towards Earth. Meg followed closely behind the angel captain.

When they reached Earth, Ghost landed near Chrstian and Meg landed by Ghost. Not too thrilled about what she had gotten herself into. "Meg, this is Christian. Rinoa likes him so treat him like you would treat Rin." He said to pegasus a bit harshly. Meg looked at Christian and slowly walked towards him before lowering herself a tad bit so that he could get up on her back easily.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-14-2015, 05:43 AM

"Hello Meg, don't worry, I'm going to bring Rinoa back safely." he promised and climbed on then looked at the angel. "I promise to be quick." he said and gently pet Meg's neck before holding on tightly so that he didn't risk falling off. "Let's go, we have to hurry meg. I trust you will be a quick Pegasus." he said and smiled slightly. He was worried, deep down he knew that Rinoa was probably badly hurt by now, he just hoped she wasn't dead or else Ghost would probably kill him and all the other demons in return. Stay strong Rinoa, I'll be there as soon as I can. Just hang on and don't believe anything they tell you!he thought to himself and glared up at the sky, he'd kill his own kind if he had to.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-14-2015, 06:03 AM

Meg neighed and raised back up before opening her wings and taking off, following Rinoa's scent. She didn't stay on the ground though. The Pegasus knew it was time for the demons to be out and causing trouble. She didn't fly too high up though- just high enough for her own comfort. It actually didn't take them too terribly long to reach the demon hide out, or at least the entrance. She slowly landed and lower herself so Christian could get off. It was then that the white Pegasus gently nuzzled Christian.

Ghost stood by the soul, where he would stay until the three of them returned. He would guard the soul with his life.

---

Rinoa had already begun fading to darkness. One of the demons cracked open the door and laughed. "Hey guys, I think she finally cracked!" He called to his buddies. The demon slowly approached her and knelt in front of her. "Why hello there little one- why don't you just give in already? You won't be able to feel anything..." The demon whispered in a mesmerizing voice, holding a hand out to the young messenger. They could do that, they just chose not to. It sent a shiver down his own spine. Rinoa slowly removed her hands from her ears and raised her head to look at the demon.

Her eyes were empty of any sort of light, and tears stained her pale cheeks. The demon took the offered hand and gently touched her cheek. "Don't you feel better now?" He asked softly. Rinoa stared at him and took a hold of his hand. The demon smirked and slowly stood, bringing Rinoa up with him. Her small white wings slowly darkened as she walked with the demon to meet his buddies.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-14-2015, 06:24 AM

Christian held on and felt chills run down his spine, it was annoying. When they arrived at what he assumed was the entrance to the hideout, he hopped off and smiled at Meg. She was really a sweet Pegasus. "Don't worry, we'll be back really soon. I just have to find her quickly." he said and pet her gently before walking up to the entrance and looking around. How was he going to get in? The only way that he could since he couldn't exactly fly, going under. Without saying anything, Christian took a deep breath and closed his eyes. The ground beneath him opened up and into the hole he fell, appearing right on the other side of the entrance. Dusting himself off, he started walking down the long hallway and wondered where they were keeping Rinoa. The sounds of tormented souls welcomed him as he opened a door which lead to a larger hallway with various cells. She must be here! he thought to himself.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-14-2015, 06:32 AM

Meg neighed really quietly when horses did when they were worried or something as Christian walked off. She looked around ad flew off after the demon had gone underground. She'd be back when they returned, but she wasn't going to stick around.

Demon laughter could be heard in their main room. The one demon looked at Rinoa and pet her hair. "Don't you think she'll make a fine pet?" He asked his buddies, then looked at her with a twisted smile. "Don't you worry, we'll take good care of you." He said to her. "You won't have to worry about "don't do this" or "don't have that feeling" anymore." He cooed darkly. Rinoa just sat beside the demon. "Nothing..at all..." She murmured quietly. The demon laughed. "Yes! Oh man, this is perfect!" He said as he watched her wings blacken.

(hey, could you play some of his buddies? like one or two, one being the one who attacked Christian? O.o)

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-14-2015, 06:41 AM

Christian listened carefully at the voices he heard and quickly walked in their direction. It was obvious to him that he was going to have to fight them in order to rescue Rinoa. Quietly, he reached the sources of the voices and saw the demons from before. He also saw Rinoa and gasped when he saw her condition, he was too late.

Hearing the gasp, one of the demons looked over and smirked when he saw Christian. "Christian, how nice of you to visit. You don't do that anymore." he said and grinned. "What did you do to her?" Christian asked. "Nothing, we just had fun is all. She seems to have no objections to the matter." he replied and laughed.

"Well I do! Give her back, or else you'll regret it. Trust me when I say it would be best to hand her over now before the angels come looking for her." he explained and looked at Rinoa. "Rinoa come here, we need to get you out of here." he said. "I'm afraid you can't do that." said another demon. "You see, she belongs to us now." he said simply. "I'm not in the fighting mood, but I'll fight if I have to." Christian warned.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-14-2015, 07:06 AM

The demon who had been sitting next to Rinoa shot out of his seat when the other demons reacted to Christian entering their hideout, and pulled Rinoa over to him. He wrapped his arms over the girl and smirked deviously. "So you're name is Rinoa?" He asked. Rinoa glanced up at the demon and nodded lightly. "Rinoa is the name..." She started to say, but didn't finish her sentence. Who had given her that name? The demon tilted his head before petting hers. "That's alright- who cares where the name came from." He told her. Rinoa averted her eyes, then looked in the direction of Christian. It was often said, or read, that when angels became fallens- they lost their memories from being an angel. It was unclear if that had happened to Rinoa.

Rinoa slowly pulled away from the demon that had his arms around her, and walked towards Christian when he spoke to her. She knew him. That was clear. When standing in front of him, she turned ad faced the other demons. "I won't let you fight..." She murmured in a quiet voice. "I belong with Christian..." She murmured., really hoping that they wouldn't fight. The demon growled and hit the chair. "Dammit! You imprinted on him while you were an angel didn't you?" He hissed. If they hurt Christian, his new fond pet be hurt as well. Or killed.

He couldn't have that. He liked his pet. It left the demon torn.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-14-2015, 07:26 AM

Christian was surprised when he saw Rinoa approach him, but what was even more surprising was what she said. Perhaps he wasn't too late after all. "Imprinted?" he repeated and chuckled. "You think she imprinted?" he asked and grinned, that was a good thing, it meant they couldn't hurt him without hurting her as well. "Oh well, seems to me like you'll just have to watch as we leave. I'll admit I was scared, I thought you were going to kill her." he said and gently took Rinoa's hand in his.

One of the demons hissed and looked at the other, "Should we fight him? Or do we let him go?" he asked. The one who had fought Christian smirked. "I think we should fight him. Who cares if the angel gets hurt, she won't be able to feel it in her current state anyway." he commented easily.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-14-2015, 08:50 AM

The one demon hissed at the one who still wanted to fight the traitor and walked over to Rinoa. "Screw that!" He growled. "She's my pet, you kill her I'll kill you." He promised. It was pretty common for a demon that has influenced the darkening of a creature's soul, to be overly protective over that said darkened soul. The demon stood in front of Rinoa, totally ticked- and he knew he could fight the other demon, and win.

Rinoa glanced up at Christian when he took her hand into his own.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-14-2015, 05:25 PM

"Ha, well this was much easier than I thought." Christian said and looked down at Rinoa. "Come on Rinoa, we need to go before they change their minds." he said and started walking away towards the exit. It really couldn't be this easy could it? He didn't trust them and occasionally would glance behind him to make sure that they weren't being followed. He could tell that they were upset, but they had to listen to what their leader said. When he reached the front gate he opened up the door from that side and walked outside with Rinoa, closing the huge door behind them. He looked over at Rinoa and frowned, Ghost wasn't going to be too happy to see her like this.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-14-2015, 09:31 PM

The demon hated it, but he held off the other demons so Rinoa could leave unharmed.

Rinoa walked with Christian, unsure where he was taking her but she didn't really care. All she really knew, was that she was with the one she belonged with. When she got outside, Meg slowly landed and folded her wings before approaching them. The pegasus sniffed Rinoa's hair and gently nuzzled her. Clearly, she was happy to see her in one piece. Even in her current state. Rinoa looked at the horse and tilted her head, then looked at Christian, puzzled. Meg lowered herself so the two could get on her back easily.

---

Ghost stood guard of the protected soul. He was curious to see what was taking the demon so long to return.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-14-2015, 10:04 PM

"Don't worry about it right now Rinoa, come along." Christian said and helped her up onto the pegasus before getting on himself behind her and holding onto Meg tightly. "Alright, let's go. Ghost is still waiting for us and I don't think he likes having to wait so long." he said and looked at Rinoa, frowning. She had fallen, and he knew that Ghost was going to start some sort of war because of this.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-15-2015, 02:41 AM

Rinoa got up onto Meg's back with his help and held onto the pegasus while Christian climbed up. Once they were both on her back, the pegasus raised herself back. She neighed ad then opened her wings and flew off back to where Ghost was impatiently waiting for their return.

Ghost started pacing around the protected soul, twirling his silver sword like it was a baton(sp?) or something. When the white coated pegasus came into view, he quickly put his sword away and watched as the pegasus landed. Meg folded her wings against herself and snorted at the captain. Ghost rolled his eyes and looked at the tainted messenger, his eyebrows furrowed together. "Please tell me this is a horrible prank and that she's not actually a fallen..." He said quietly, pinching the bridge of his nose. Rinoa got down from the pegasus and stood by to wait for Christian. Her empty eyes glancing at Ghost only for a moment before gazing at the pegasus.

Ghost sighed. "It's one thing for them to kidnap her..I can't let this slide... I have a duty to my kingdom." He said, looking at Christian with serious silver eyes. "Thank you for getting her back- maybe we can bring her back to us after I handle the demons that caused this." He said, glancing at Rinoa with soft eyes before flying off to plan a war with the demons. Meg followed behind him after Christian got down from her back, she knew she wasn't safe here with humans.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-15-2015, 03:02 AM

Christian frowned and shook his head as he jumped off of the pegasus and pet her gently. "Thank-you Meg." he said a turned to Ghost. "I wish this was a prank but it's not. She fell, and now we have to figure out how to bring her back." he said and listened to ghost speak of war. "They willingly gave her up. You're right though, you have a job to fulfill. I'll stay here with Rinoa and make sure she doesn't wander off. I'm sorry I couldn't be faster." he said apologetically. The demons deserved a war though, Ghost was right they had crossed the line with this. He looked down at Rinoa and smiled softly, "You'll be okay." he said and watched as Ghost flew off, Meg following close behind. So now he was left alone with Rinoa, a new boring version of Rinoa. It was like looking into a mirror except he was a girl in the mirror. "Okay, we'll bring you back to your bubbly self soon...I hope." he said and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-15-2015, 03:35 AM

Rinoa looked up at Christian before glancing at her black wings and made them flap a few times. Her empty eyes wandered to the protected soul and slowly walked over to it. "Light..." She said quietly. Rinoa gazed at the protected soul, quite curious. She slowly raised a hand and placed it against the barrier. Nothing happened though. It made her feel warm..that was it. It was probably because of the purity of the soul within the barrier. She closed her eyes and let the warmth for a moment, then looked at Christian with a tilted head. "I was bubbly?" She asked quietly.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-15-2015, 03:43 AM

Christian watched her and followed her. "Yes that's the soul you were told to take back to heaven. You'll take it eventually. Right now it's protected by Ghost." he explained and nodded. "Oh, well yeah you were. Oh and clumsy, were flying once and got stuck in a tree. I ended up helping you get unstuck." he explained with a smile. "Good times." he added and chuckled softly. He didn't want to take part in the war, he was just going to have to protect Rinoa during the war. "I think you'll have to come home with me while all this gets figured out." he said to her and sat on the floor.