sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-01-2015, 12:06 AM

Petal smiles then move over to the man. to take some berries from his opened hand. she takes a couple of them. "Thank you and that is so true. are you taking a break today? I notice that you come here quite often to hunt. the deers have not been out much lately. must be late mateing season are something." she says trying to make light conversaion. even if they do not know each others names yet.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-01-2015, 01:33 AM

"Yeah, it seems like most of the bigger animals are harder to find as of late, and I enjoy this spot quite a bit. Soon most of my income will come from black smithing." he said. "And that wouldnt let me get out much so I'm doing that as much as I can before it gets cold."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-01-2015, 11:12 PM

"Aw but does being a blacksmith make a lot of money?" Petal ask him before she pops a berry into her mouth. it was so sweet,fresh and juicy she loved it. yet hope she was not being rude by asking questions. so much to this nice hunter he seem's to be a good guy. just trying to live his life the best way he can. she got so lonely being by herself for so long.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-01-2015, 11:23 PM

"It makes a good enough a lung to survive with a little extra. I find it fun, you can tell a lot about someone by the weapon they prefer." He said. "And people in town are so nice for the size, you should come into town more, maybe we can talk some more if you would like." He said as an innocent friendly gesture. "Maybe I can make you a dagger for cooking and self defense from the people that aren't so nice."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-01-2015, 11:57 PM

Petal thinks about what he said but. how could she say so easily. she dose not need use of weapon. "I guess I could come visit town. a bit more often I been wanting to learn how to sew. but I do have bow and arrows,I'm rusty. from not using them unless if I am in danger." she says choosing her words carefully. then puts a berry into her mouth. Petal had been thinking about trying to travel this winter. she rarely leaves this forest for many years.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-02-2015, 01:25 AM

He smiled and nodded. "Understandable, if you need any repairs done on your bow or anything I'm happy to help." He sits and thinks a bit. "So what have you found for entertainment out here?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2015, 01:41 AM

"I will have to take you up on that offer. swiming,taking care of animals,gardening,reading books. cooking but I'm all ways messing up on. dish's that have meat in them without trying to." Petal says listing off what she likes to do. she was unsure if anyon in town. could make a hand pump for her front yard. it would have to be near a body of water. she dose not have a body of water are pond near by. if she tried she could ask animals to dig a pond for her. the rain water could fill it up.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-02-2015, 01:34 PM

"That sounds fun. I like stopping to swim every now and then too. And you would love my recipe for venison steaks. The whole village loves it when I make them for a village feast even bring some rawcvenison so there's enough for everyone, I think you would like going to one, the village is so alive and all of the local residents are there and even some overnight guests." He says. "The next one is in a few nights if you want to come for good food and to learn new recipes."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2015, 10:39 PM

Petal thinks about it but wonder. if the deer was sick are was killed for its meat? she only eats meat if animals dies due to natural cause's. "That does sound nice,yet I have to admit. I only eat meat if the animal dies of natural causes." she says to him at least she was telling the truth. but did not want to be rude being the only one. not eating meat if she go's to this village feast. but wonder if she should bring anything?

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-02-2015, 10:45 PM

"That's okay if you aren't sure there are plenty of people that come and don't eat the meat, there is not meat dishes too, though I did see a dear die on its own as I was hunting and I can save that meat for you." He said reassuringly. He did understand her perspective.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2015, 11:20 PM

"Should I bring anything? I never been to the village fest before. so I thought I would ask you that question." Petal says to the hunter in a calm tone of voice. it was kind of him offer her meat. that came from animal that die on its own. it made her feel better about eating a deer.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-11-2015, 07:33 PM

"If you want to you can. Its not mandatory there's always leftovers that are spilt up and sent home with people that come to visit for it." He said smiling kindly. "And we love it when new people come to the feast they tend bring they're own humor and make it more interesting. I'm sure you have your own humor too."