Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-14-2015, 06:19 PM

Shopping with her mother in law?! The thought was a scary one, but if she was allowed to bring her mother along like she had said, then maybe it wouldn't be too bad. Oh, but then her father would be all alone if her mother decided to bring along Carolyn. I'm sure dad will find something to do while we're gone. she thought to herself and nodded at what the lady said. "I'll inform my mum about this once I return home." she said softly and listened to them converse, it was really nice to see first hand how they interacted as a family and she wondered if this was all an act since she was here. Were they always like this? Or did they behave differently when they had no guests? Stop doubting their kindness and hospitality Contessa! You stop it right now! What would your parents say? her subconscious yelled at her angrily. Her subconscious was right, she had to remain open with these people. They were nice enough to invite her to her home and their mother was even inviting her to go shopping with her. Contessa smiled at Sirus' comment and noticed that he seemed to be very playful in everything he did, was he always like this? "Thank-you.." she said quietly to both men and looked around the garden, it was beautiful. She wanted to have a pretty garden someday too, so this would serve as a guide of sorts. She wasn't going to copy this garden though, it wouldn't even be possible.

Contessa smiled as she listened to their mother speak of the house. She thanked Daylen for the tea and carefully took a small sip. "So it has been in the family for quite some time? That's very nice. This home is very large, I am sure I would get lost in here if I wandered around." she said and laughed softly. She still was pretty nervous because she wasn't sure how to behave in the presence of what she saw as royalty. From what she saw today, Daylen was the quiet one, Sirus the cheerful one, and their mother was the authoritative one. Sirus did say that Daylen was grumpy, and yesterday he did look and sound rather grumpy. Their mother seemed like a really nice lady though, it was obvious that she did her best to keep her two sons in order. It must be hard to be a single parent and raise two boys of completely different personalities, but she was doing a fine job from the looks of things.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-14-2015, 06:52 PM

Their mother took another small sip of her tea, it was a lovely morning and her future daughter-in-law seemed to be a very shy. Hopefully she would be a good match for her youngest son. Ocne setting down her half filled tea cup she went to continue speaking but was cut off by a small popping sound. Daylen had closed his eyes. "Sirus." He spat out at his older brother, anger was starting to fill his face and voice. It was easily to see even under the frosting from the piece of cake that just exploded. Daylen set his fork down gently as his brother bursted into laughter; nearly falling out of his chair. "I can't believe you feel for it again!" Sirus crackled out through his fit of laughter. Daylen just wiped the frosting from his eyes with his napkin which afterwards burst into flames. "Ah, down grumpy!" Sirus yelped before running away with Daylen chasing after him covered in splattered frosting. She shook her head clearly from embarrassment and sighed lightly before turning to Contessa. "I'm sorry dear, you'll have to forgive them. They're still boys." She said in her sweet tone. This was something that happened on a regular basis as Contessa would probably soon find out.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-14-2015, 07:42 PM

Contessa was about to speak when she heard a popping sound. Her eye widened and she raised a delicate eyebrow as she looked over in the direction of the sound. "Oh dear!" she gasped and chuckled softly, these two men were very entertaining. It must be nice having a brother to chase after. When she saw that the napkin burst into flames, that's when Contessa really got scared and worried. Shaking her head she smiled at their mother, "Oh it's quite alright really. I'm sure Sirus means no harm with his little pranks." she said and chuckled. "It must be nice having a brother to chase around." Contessa added honestly and nodded. "Ma'am, I was going to ask you how long it took for this garden to be the way it is now?" she asked politely. "I'd like to start a small garden of my one when I get a chance, you see." she explained and twiddled her thumbs nervously.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-14-2015, 08:04 PM

"Ow! Ow! Okay, okay I'm sorry!" Sirus yelled out at Daylen, who caught him right before he could blink. He was in a rather painful headlock as Daylen glared darkly at him. Daylen knew he could react differently but he always had a short temper. Daylen just dragged his brother out of view before continuing to be up his brother. "Daylen would beg to differ." She told her softly. She smile sweetly. "Call me Rosa. And as for the garden; well its been like this for over a hundred years. I'm not sure when it was started." She replied looking around then back at Contessa. "Oh sweetie this garden will be yours as well once you move in. However if you really want to start one of your own there is a empty solarium near Daylen's study. He never uses it, so I'm sure he'll won't mind." She said picking up her tea once more. "And don't fret so much about Daylen's temper. He is shy, only Sirus and the Elders upset him." She said trying to defend her rather irradiated son.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-14-2015, 08:33 PM

Instinctively, Contessa stood up when she heard Sirus yelling and frowned. She didn't want to get in between these two so she just sat back down and listened to their mother. "Yes, you're right. I'll make sure that it stays as lovely as it is now. Are you sure he wouldn't mind?" Contessa asked Rosa curiously. "I mean, we don't know each other yet. I'll have to talk to him quite a bit before I can ask him that." she said and smiled a small smile. "I just hope I don't upset him somehow."she added quietly and took another sip of her tea. Sirus should really be careful with his jokes around his brother. Daylen might end up killing him one day out of anger, and that would be just terrible. she thought to herself worriedly but tried to relax and just enjoy the day. It really was a lovely day out today, warm out but not too warm that it was hot.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-14-2015, 09:16 PM

Rosa just nodded, ignoring her two sons. They always fought and Daylen often won but the worse that would happens was a few bruises. "He'll be fine." She told Contessa when she stood. "The worse that happens is a bruise here and there." She told her as she sat back down. "As for the solarium, please use it. I can assure you, he won't mind." She poured herself some more tea as she was about to speak, Sirus managed to crawl away from his brother with little damage. He quickly ran back and sat in his chair before Daylen caught him again. Snickering at his brother covered in frosting, even though Daylen had caught him, his twin's face was priceless when it exploded. Even though he was still angry at Sirus, Daylen just left to enter the kitchen where he went to the sink and began to clean off the frosting.

"Sirus, you promised not to prank your brother today. Are you trying to scare his fiancee with his short temper?" She lightly scolded her son. He just sat up straight and looked at the ground sadly. "No mother." She folded her hands over her lap, as she looked at Sirus. She turned her attention towards Contessa before she smiled in her sweet motherly way. "I'm sorry you had to see the boys in such a matter, however Sirus and I must be going now." Standing up before grabbing her matching bag. "Till we meet again." She blinked away into thin air before Contessa could reply. Sirus just smiled at Contessa before he told her how to find his brother then followed his mother in blinking away.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-14-2015, 09:56 PM

"Oh, well that's good to know." Contessa replied, relieved to hear that Sirus would be okay. Listening to Rosa speak, Contessa smiled and nodded at her words. If Rosa said that Daylen wouldn't mind, then she obviously wasn't lying. "Alright then. I'll be sure to use it as soon as I get some flower seeds." she answered. When Sirus had returned, she raised an eyebrow and glanced over at Daylen, frowning when he left. He was obviously upset but probably didn't want to make a scene in front of her. Finishing up her tea she smiled, "This is really nice tea." she commented and from Rosa to Sirus, then back to Rosa. He doesn't need to do anything to scare me, Daylen scares me by just being himself. No help needed. she thought to herself and placed her hands on her lap as she listened.

Contessa blinked in surprise when they were gone, but was grateful for Sirus' help on how to find Daylen. Did she want to though? She had to talk with him, she just wondered if he even wanted to talk with her. Sighing softly, Contessa stood from her seat and smoothed out her dress before heading back inside the large mansion. Fancy portraits, and high class furniture welcomed her once she stepped inside and a frown came to her lips. She felt more comfortable outside. Without hesitation, Contessa headed off in the direction of where Sirus said she could find Daylen and wondered if he was going to still be upset from the prank, and if he was going to take it out on her. Or maybe he was going to be very kind to her, and that thought made her smile with hope. Reaching what looked like the kitchen, she peaked inside to see if Daylen was there.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-14-2015, 10:24 PM

The kitchen was pretty large like the rest of the house, one side had a door and windows that lead to a smaller solarium filled with a bountiful garden of fruits and vegetable then lead to the garden where he was just at before Sirus had to play a prank. On the other side two doors, one that lead to the pantry and the other to a wine cellar. Daylen set his vest on the counter. He had taken the hand towel and gotten it wet in order to get the frosting off, a rather hard task to remove all the frosting but succeeded. He was pretty much left in his pants and shirt thanks to Sirus. He flick some of the water and leftover frosting off his hands, his wet hair was clinging to his face as he searched himself over to make sure he had gotten all of the sweet cake off of him. Daylen came to stop once he saw movement in the corner of his eyes, turning he saw Contessa in the doorway. Shocked he just looked at the sink, he was embarrassed mostly cause he still had frosting in some places around his neck and hair. "Oh, um... Hello Miss D' Veen." He said softly, he wasn't sure if he needed to apologize for his behavior or not. At this rate he was sure she probably wouldn't accept it but figured he should at least try. "I'm... I must apologize for my actions today." He said shyly, he was too embarrassed to look at her as he did.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-14-2015, 10:42 PM

It really was no surprise to see how large the kitchen was. I winder how big the restrooms are in here. Probably like a walk in closet. No, they can't be that large, they don't need to be anyway. she thought to herself and examined the many doors and windows. They looked to be made of dark wood it seemed, and all the gardens looked simple from in here, but she knew that there was nothing simple about them. Then she saw him, wet hair and rag in his hand trying to clean off the bits of cake he still had stuck on him. He looked rather sad actually, not so much angry anymore. She blushed slightly, seeing that he was only in his shirt and pants. Should she look away? She didn't know but it didn't matter anymore because Daylen had noticed her. "H-Hello Daylen.O-or would you prefer I call you something else?" she asked and looked down at her hands as he apologized. "You needn't apologize." she said, shaking her head as she stared at the floor. "Should I go and let you finish in private?" she asked. "I'm sorry for walking in like this, I should have knocked on the wall or something. My apologies." she apologized.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-14-2015, 11:14 PM

He wiped some more cake off of himself before rinsing off the rag. "Daylen is fine." He said weakly. He set the rag down on the counter before he picked up his vest and put it back on. "It's fine." He told her reassuringly, they were going to be married rather he fought it not; at least she seemed like a nice person. He buttoned up the vest, still not really wanting to look at her. "I got all I can get off." He put on his shoes and belts, he wasn't dressed improperly when she walked in so it wasn't much of a big deal. He adjusted his vest and clothing before turning towards her. "I know I made a horrible first and second impression, I really am sorry for that." He said sweetly. "My brother often pushes my buttons and plays pranks." He said smiling softly. "Perhaps I can make things up to you." His smile never faded as he spoke to her. "Please follow me." He told her before leaving the room and walked down a hallway to his study.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-15-2015, 01:43 AM

Contessa glanced over at him and smiled warmly. "I must say, I was very excited to meet you when your brother first mentioned you." she admitted softly and hid her arms behind her back. He seemed like a nice person when he wasn't angry, but everyone was a nice person when they weren't angry so that meant nothing. When he started to speak, she tilted her head to the side and gave him her full attention. He was going to be her husband at some point so she had to get used to giving him her full attention. He was quite the handsome one, and she was average. He probably didn't think of her as pretty in the least, but it didn't bother her as long as he didn't flat out call her ugly either. "Yes, I noticed that he's quite the joker isn't he?" she answered and chuckled softly. His next comment took her by surprise and she was about to object but decided against it and silently followed him out of the kitchen and down the lovely decorated hall. Such a beautiful home, I don't think I will ever get used to it. she thought to herself as she followed Daylen close behind.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-15-2015, 02:26 AM

He didn't know why but he slightly blushed at her words. Most people didn't really care to meet him, once they met Sirus; they forgot he had a brother. Maybe because they were arranged to be married. He opened a door leading to his study, unlike the other rooms, it was filled with stacks books and papers. The walls were lined with shelves just as untidy as the rather large desk near the window. Workbenches traced the walls under the shelves, laboratory tools lined on side of the room as the other was covered with wires and other metals a person in the engineering profession would have. Tubes and vials filled with different colored liquids covered one side of his desk. It was rather greasy in some spots of the engineering side which just added to its charm. Daylen made his way to his desk and searched around in the middle drawer, he had placed something very valuable with it; problem was finding it in the massive clutter of papers.

He pulled out a small silver box with celtic symbols and walked towards her. "These were my Grandmother's." He said stopping in front of her. "She told me to give them to the woman I married." He sighed softly, "I know we're not in love and you probably dislike me deeply for my actions the last few days, however, we're to be married." He said taking her hand and placing the box on her palm. Inside were three engagement rings, two thin plain white gold bands and a diamond encrusted band that rested in the middle. "Consider this as an apology present and a slight bribe to start over." He said softly to her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-15-2015, 02:51 AM

Contessa followed him into the the room and looked at the various books, and papers strewn all over the room. This was obviously the place where he hid himself away from everyone. It was so messy in here, it was a mystery how he could be so comfortable in here. How can he even work in here? Can he find things easily? she thought to herself as she took in the scent of old books and paper. There was so much to take in, tools and vials. Oh the vials were pretty and captured her attention. She walked over to them and inspected them closely but didn't dare touch them. Grease stains could be seen, but that was bound to happen if someone worked hard in a certain place. It just made the room all the more complete really. Contessa looked over at Daylen and wondered what he was looking for, probably a paper. A small smile came to her face as she watched him and then examined the room again. At least he's comfortable here. she thought to herself.

When she saw the box he had taken from the drawer, she raised an eyebrow and looked at him questioningly. Listening to him, she wondered what exactly he was going to give her and tilted her head to the side again as she looked at the box he had placed on her palm. Contessa said nothing and nervously opened the box with her metal hand, gasping when she saw what was inside. "Oh my goodness, they're beautiful Daylen. T-thank-you kindly." she said and smiled, but on the inside she was hurt. He was only giving her the rings because he had to, not because he wanted to. "I do not dislike you Daylen. I never said I did." she started quietly and closed the box. "I'm thankful for the gift, but you should really give this to the person you love, not to someone you have to marry." she said and frowned slightly as she stared at him. He was right, they didn't love each other, and she highly doubted they ever would. "If you'd like to start over we can." she added softly.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-15-2015, 04:05 AM

Daylen just smiled at her expression to the rings but was taken back at the following comment. 'She doesn't dislike me?' He thought she would with how he acted. I mean first snapping angrily at his brother about not marrying her then his action to Sirus' prank. Daylen just smiled at her softly. "I may not love you now but who knows what the future holds. Keep them, please." He told her as he looked at her eye. He only knew certain parts of the future but not ones he wanted to know. "I would like it very much to start over." He replied sweetly. "Not to change the subject but I can make you an eye, you'll be able to see and everything with it." He told her hopefully it didn't sound rude. He was very skilled as a engineer and alchemist; "Or perhaps a tonic to grow your eye back." He smiled hoping she wouldn't be offended. "I mean I like you the way you are, but I know how hard it can be. I burnt my limbs off more times than I can count." He said quietly. "Pyrokinesis, isn't the easiest powers to control." He said the last part sadly remembering the day he developed it.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-15-2015, 05:25 AM

Contessa smiled warmly at him and fixed her hair easily. She looked at him curiously as he spoke and she thought it was really sweet of him to say that. He was right, maybe things would be different in the future. Different how? good or bad? she thought to herself and nodded. "I'll keep them Daylen, thank-you kindly for the lovely gift. I truly do love it." she assured. She was going to have to put them in a place where she knew they would be safe, but first she wanted to show her parents when she got back. She noticed that he was trying his best to be nice to her and accept her as his fiance, and she knew it must be hard but she appreciated the fact that he was trying anyway. "I would like it very much as well to start over." she agreed with a nod of her head, her thick curls falling over her shoulders. Maybe he does have a sweet side, maybe it's just hidden behind all the guilt. she thought to herself and frowned slightly at his next words. Was he offering to give her back her eye she had lost?! Instinctively, she placed a hand over the eye patch and looked at him. "W-would it hurt?" she whispered. If it was going to hurt, she wasn't going to do it. She didn't want to go through any more pain. The sadness in his voice only made her even sadder. "Perhaps it is best we do not recall such sad memories. I do not like seeing people sad, I'd prefer to see people happy." she explained and looked down at the floor.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-15-2015, 04:57 PM

He couldn't help but feel like he offended her with his offer when she touched her eye-patch. "I'm sorry, I hope I didn't offend you with that offer." He said quietly, he needed to work on not being so straightforward. Guess basically imprisoning himself in his study had made him lose all common sense in manners. He weakly shook his head at her question. "No, I won't hurt; just a slight ache until it fully grows back. Its just your body's way of adjusting to it." He said lightly to her. "If you go with the implant, it doesn't hurt but it is harder to adjust too." He told her in his normal voice. He looked down as he rubbed the bridge of his nose with his left index finger and thumb at her memory comment . He turned towards his desk before speaking. "Sirus told you, didn't he?" He didn't need a answer, her statement alone told him that she knew he incinerated his father by accident. Daylen just walked towards a cabinet behind his desk. Inside was stacked with barkly marked bottles filled with bright liquids, some transparent while others were too thick. The labels on some were so worn and discolored it was as if some shouldn't even had been label to begin with. He just looked through them, kneeling down in front of the shelves. He pulled out a bottle with a transparent but deep blue liquid. He looked at the bottle before setting it on his desk and continued to search for other bottles.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-15-2015, 05:18 PM

Contessa shook her head and smiled softly. "Oh no, I'm not offended at all. It just came as a surprise is all, and I reacted instinctively." she explained and thought for a bit. "Well, if it doesn't hurt I suppose I can give it a try." she said and looked at him. She was going to enjoy getting to know more about him, but she knew it would take time. He was very quiet, it was obvious that he preferred to be alone and work rather than to be with company and talk. I'll be patient and give him his space. We can always talk when he is ready. she thought to herself and watched as he turned away from her. "W-well yes. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. Y-you're not angry are you?" she asked and frowned, looking down at her feet. Great, she had said too much and now Daylen was probably going to yell at Sirus which in turn would make Sirus upset with her for talking about it. He had fallen silent now, looking through the many vials in his cabinet and pulling out some bottles and placing them on his desk. He was probably working now, and here she stood like an idiot who just upset her fiance. Way to go Contessa, you talked about a very touchy subject knowing he wouldn't be happy to hear it. she thought to herself and mentally smacked herself upside the head.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-15-2015, 06:05 PM

Daylen had set down the last bottle he needed. "Am I angry?" He lightly repeated. Did he really seem to be so easily angered to her. He smiled softly to her. "No I'm not angry. It was going to come out sooner or later. Sirus just has a big mouth." He said standing up and grabbing a pestle and mortar, he reached into a drawer of his desk and pulled out some containers with hydrated plants and seeds. He placed a few pieces of their contents into the bowl before he slowly started to grind them into a fine powder. He poured the powder into a little metal cup, making sure not to spill any of the freshly ground powder. He then poured a little a vile of clear liquid into the bowl, he swirled the contents slowly as the liquid started to heat up on its own. "Don't worry, it's not the liquid that's self heating." He tapped his head with his free index finger to let her know it was him. Most people were iffy to self heating liquids. He added many different liquids to the hot mixtures as the powder melted away. After a few minutes he poured the liquid into a empty bottle and set it on the desk for her. "Let it cool before drinking." He told her softly with a smile. "I suggest drinking it before bed, helps you relax but taste horrible." He told her warmly her in advance. It really tasted and smelled like dirty socks and rotting eggs.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-15-2015, 06:33 PM

Contessa giggled at his comment about Sirus having a big mouth. She knew they both meant well though, they just had an odd way of showing it. Her eye was glued on watching him work his magic, it was very fascinating to watch him work, she could literally watch him all day. Watching someone work just seemed to relax her. "I think it's really neat that you can heat up stuff with your magic." she said with a grin on her face. She wondered after she spoke, if he was going to take her comment as a compliment or if he would get saddened since maybe he didn't like his pyromancy. She didn't know but she meant it as a compliment. Contessa watched the entire process in awe and smiled at the finished product. Her attention went back to him as she listened to his instructions carefully. "I'll do that, thank-you Daylen." she said and carefully picked up the vial, staring at the pretty liquid. The scent was disgusting though and she laughed softly, how could something so pretty smell so terrible? "I enjoyed very much watching you work, it was really neat to watch you do what you do." she admitted. He wasn't such a bad guy after all, Sirus was right when he said that Daylen was a nice guy.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-15-2015, 07:20 PM

"Ain't it? I always found it boring to do but Daylen does make it look fun." A voice popped out of the shadows and draped an arm over Contessa's shoulder lightly. "Sirus, go away." Daylen said to his sudden appearing brother, yet as always Sirus ignored him. "You should watch him do engineering, now that is really cool. He doesn't even use a wielder it's all him. It's crazy." He said smiling at her, he looked at the tunic Daylen just made and made a pouty face. "How come she gets free and you charge me?" He asked his twin, who just stared at him. "I wonder why." He said plainly. Sirus made a insulted face look before giggling. "So grumpy." He said with his normal playful tone. Sirus just turned his attention to Contessa and smiled. "Good luck with Mr. Grumpy." He said half chuckling. "Sirus, you know the rules. No mentally challenged people are allowed in my study." Daylen said to his playful brother. "Oh... that was rather mean. True but mean." He said chuckling at his twin brother who just sighed and closed his eyes from embarrassment.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-15-2015, 08:01 PM

Contessa jumped slightly when a voice was heard, and she looked over to see Sirus. "Oh, hello again Sirus." she said politely and looked over at Daylen who didn't look to happy to see him here. "I'd love to watch him do engineering, it sounds interesting." Contessa said with a nod. her eye looked to one and then to the other as she watched them interact and shook her head at what Sirus said. "Daylen isn't necessarily grumpy, he just likes his peace and quiet I'm guessing." she said and held the vial securely in her real hand, the rings box in her metal hand. Even though they were identical twins, it was easy to tell them apart due to their different personalities and she was thankful for that because if they had the same personalities she wouldn't be able to tell them apart at all. Frowning at Daylen's comment, she just shook her head silently. He obviously was just joking around since Sirus wasn't offended by it but still, it seemed a little rude. Boys will be boys. she thought to herself and chuckled softly. She wanted to agree with Sirus but she was afraid of taking any sides with these two. "You two are quite funny you know." she said quietly.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-15-2015, 08:27 PM

Sirus just lit up more than normal. "Oh, she knows you already." He said smiling. He knew that Daylen loved solitude and that made it all the more funnier when he pranked him. Sirus never took offence to his twin's words but wanted to justify the rude comments that were often made towards himself. "When I was little I was mentally challenge so its a true statement." He said chuckling at it. "He ate paste until he was fifteen." Daylen simply replied. Sirus slumped over in an embarrassed state. "Aw, you didn't have to tell her that." He said slightly pouting. "I have allot of to tell her about you since you told her about our father's death." Sirus eyes widened then turned playful. "Oh you know about that, hehe." He wasn't mad at all, if she didn't tell him he would have. "He also wet the bed until he was fourteen and thought that there was a fairy in the refrigerator that worked the lights." Daylen said to his embarrassed brother. "He named her Alberta." Daylen said smiling. "Aw, thats just mean. You never did anything embarrassing..." Sirus said in his still pouting voice. Daylen just smiled at his brother. "Consider this one payment for the prank." He told Sirus whose eye just widened, he had a feeling what he was about to tell her. "Sirus literally thought girls had cooties till a few years ago." Sirus threw his hands up in defeat, "Alright, alright you win." They both had ignored her comment about them being funny together.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-15-2015, 08:47 PM

Contessa's eye widened at the new information. "You did? But...but paste is bad for you Sirus." she said and guessed he had gotten sick a few times for it. "Did you end up ill from it?" she asked. The information just kept coming though, one after the other after the other. It was hard to keep up. Oh dear, did Daylen not what me to find out? Oh no, I feel terrible now. she thought to herself and frowned slightly. At the mention of the fairy, Contessa chuckled softly but said nothing, she didn't want to interrupt their pleasant conversation and felt slightly uncomfortable just standing there. Maybe it was best if she just left. Alberta...what a nice name. she thought to herself and smiled nervously at all these new Sirus facts. Wow, she would have never guessed any of that from looking at him. Although the fairy one made sense, he was an imaginative person even as a child.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 06-15-2015, 09:06 PM

Daylen just nodded his head at her question. "He was sick all the time." But Sirus just perked up and smiled his goofy normal one. "And Daylen always nursed me back with his tunics.... that always tasted like feet." He added the last part as if re-tasting the tunics. "Tunics rarely taste good, you know this." He told Sirus who just laughed. "I think he says that because he enjoys making people gag from the horrible taste." Daylen just looked at his brother who only laughed at all his secrets being told, granted they weren't really secrets seeing how he would have told her eventually. "I remembered I cried when the refrigerator died, I thought Alberta had died and so the refrigerator followed shortly after. You know cause no one was there to care for it." Sirus added laughing at himself. "It was pretty sad. He made us hold a funeral." Daylen said walking around the desk and leaning against it. "If memory serves me correctly I believe the gravestone is under the willow tree in the garden." Sirus nodded to Daylen's words, there really was a gravestone for Alberta. "It was a sad day in fairy world." Sirus added shortly after. "Hm. Well you do realize that Miss Contessa, herself, is in fact a fairy; correct?" He asked his brother who just looked at Contessa with a large smile. "I know." He simply replied happily.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-15-2015, 10:00 PM

"Well that's nice of him to do." she said and laughed softly. "They tasted like feet?" she asked and knew that her tonic wasn't going to be tasting any better judging from the horrid stench. Daylen, enjoy seeing people gag? She didn't think so, there was nothing amusing about watching people gag. She was going to have to prepare herself before drinking it then,she really didn't want to puke it out or anything. Hearing Sirus said he cried when the refrigerator died, Contessa chuckled and pat his shoulder. "Awww, that's so sweet!" she said and looked over at Daylen when he spoke. "A funeral? I'm sure it was lovely. Do you still visit Alberta's grave?" she asked honestly. She personally wanted to see this grave and place some flowers. "Ah yes I am." she said and nodded with a grin on her face.