Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 02-15-2009, 02:52 PM

Hey guys! I thought I'd set up a hangout thread for this event, because even though I'm hosting the avatar contest, I'm looking for a place I can chill a bit more.

So here we are. ;D I may be sharing this thread with Eroy at some point, but I haven't been online with her at the same time yet, so right now I guess it's just my thread. XP

I'm also looking for art freebies, so if anyone feels like drawing me, that'd be super fantastic! I currently don't have a ton of money for tips, but I'll be playing some Tetris soon to remedy that. The event commons this year have really broken my bank. :sweat:

Anyways, that's about enough from me for now. Enjoy the event!! :heart:

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 02-15-2009, 02:58 PM

Some avatars to draw if you feel like it:

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 02-15-2009, 02:58 PM

One more reserve, just in case. XP

`F o a m
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-15-2009, 03:00 PM

Safe to post now? ;3

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 02-15-2009, 03:02 PM

Yep! :D Hey Foam! :) How's the event been for you?

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-15-2009, 03:08 PM

durn you, foam~ stole the first post haha /slow anyway XD <3 hiya, sizz~~ <333

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 02-15-2009, 03:13 PM

Hey Sho bby! :XD How are you today? Having fun yet? XP I was going to come by your thread in a bit and see what's up. :D My bf is still sleeping, so I've got some online time before he wakes up. ^_^

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 02-15-2009, 03:14 PM

Hi Sizzla.
I would draw one of your avatars, bur sadly i lack the necessary talent to do so.
Great event thus far, btw.

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...
Send a message via AIM to Protagonist Send a message via MSN to Protagonist

Old 02-15-2009, 03:14 PM

hey hey guys [:
whats up

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-15-2009, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzla View Post
Hey Sho bby! :XD How are you today? Having fun yet? XP I was going to come by your thread in a bit and see what's up. :D My bf is still sleeping, so I've got some online time before he wakes up. ^_^
i just saw you there~ /huuuug <333 i'm okay~ XD probably about to go in another 30 minutes after i replenish for those feathers XD; i kind of want to wait for my 3 co-hosts to wake up though so there could be a game XD;;;

aww, i see~ how was your vday? X3 <3

YO, TIGER, AND SOFA 8D

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 02-15-2009, 03:28 PM

@tiger: I'm glad you're enjoying the event so far. :D I think it's pretty fun to smack people with pillows. I just hope the new forum format is updated today so I can see who I've smacked and what my ranking is. :yes:

@King: Howdy. :D

@Sho: Yeah, I just did a drive-by posting there. Perhaps I'll try to get back and chat there, but I'm notoriously bad for staying up on conversations in multiple threads. FAIL!

My vday was okay I suppose. My bf Ian surprised me by coming to town to visit me. He lives a few hours away. :) He brought me roses and we went out to the bar on Friday night. He was super hungover yesterday, so it wasn't really a good day for him. We went to see Coraline in 3D after dinner with Eroy and her bf, but Ian was sitting in front of some chatty teenagers and there were small children to his left and he couldn't stand all the noise while still trying to enjoy the movie. So he left and got his money back and sat in my car until the movie was over. So that kinda sucked. :( Then I had stomach pains from too much greasy food for dinner... So overall, Valentine's Day itself wasn't that great. :(

But he's still here today, so I'm hoping we can make up for a semi-bad Vday! :sweat:

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 02-15-2009, 03:29 PM

I agree.
that would be nice to keep track of how many, and from what team you has smacked the most.

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-15-2009, 03:32 PM

aww, that's really okay, sweets XD; i do that, too hahah. i tend to kind of get lost in the conversations in the thread (or if it gets too much sometimes, i go to the word games section XD). so it's understandable yah haha <3

oooh, you can actually see who you've smacked, too? i think i've been smaking the same people over and over for the last few hours XD; i have a tab of the team-i'm-targeting-'s hang out page and just click on the first 10 people/whatever page it's on i see XD;;;; every 30 minutes hahah.

aww, that sucks about your vday though D8; hopefully, you can make it up later today ;D <3 some quality time and all? /wiggle unibrows /hahah <3

Silenia
Goddess of Silly Creepiness, Que...

Old 02-15-2009, 03:43 PM

Hey Sizzla. it's been ages since I spoke you.
Just to let you know: I am back. For certain, this time.
How's Lucky Duck doing?

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 02-15-2009, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerangel View Post
I agree.
that would be nice to keep track of how many, and from what team you has smacked the most.
Yeah, I know we're going to be able to see this information eventually. Yan is on, so I'm hoping he's working on getting the event pages/layout finished. :yes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shosho View Post
aww, that's really okay, sweets XD; i do that, too hahah. i tend to kind of get lost in the conversations in the thread (or if it gets too much sometimes, i go to the word games section XD). so it's understandable yah haha <3

oooh, you can actually see who you've smacked, too? i think i've been smaking the same people over and over for the last few hours XD; i have a tab of the team-i'm-targeting-'s hang out page and just click on the first 10 people/whatever page it's on i see XD;;;; every 30 minutes hahah.

aww, that sucks about your vday though D8; hopefully, you can make it up later today ;D <3 some quality time and all? /wiggle unibrows /hahah <3
Yeah, I fail at keeping up with other threads. I'm trying to get my moderation work done too, so that makes it even more difficult. XP Ah well, I'm still spreading my love around, even if I don't stay to chat.

I think you'll be able to see who you've hit and who hit you, but don't quote me on that. I'm not sure if you'll be able to see both, but I know you should be able to see who's hit you. Yeah, I do the same. I pick a team (usually pink) and just go through the thread smacking people. Makes it easy.

Yeah, I'm hoping quality time today will make up for yesterday. XP *crosses fingers* Maybe if he gets some good sleep he'll feel good today. :yes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silenia View Post
Hey Sizzla. it's been ages since I spoke you.
Just to let you know: I am back. For certain, this time.
How's Lucky Duck doing?
Hey Sil! How's it going? Where did you disappear to? O_O The Lucky Duck is going well I think. I don't really keep up with it all that much. Eroy tends to be the one who's there all the time. XP I just keep it well-funded. hehehe

Silenia

Old 02-15-2009, 04:00 PM

I disappeared to nowhere. I just disappeared.
Too many shit going on in Real Life and all.
Ah, good to hear. :)

How are you doing?

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-15-2009, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzla View Post
Yeah, I fail at keeping up with other threads. I'm trying to get my moderation work done too, so that makes it even more difficult. XP Ah well, I'm still spreading my love around, even if I don't stay to chat.

I think you'll be able to see who you've hit and who hit you, but don't quote me on that. I'm not sure if you'll be able to see both, but I know you should be able to see who's hit you. Yeah, I do the same. I pick a team (usually pink) and just go through the thread smacking people. Makes it easy.

Yeah, I'm hoping quality time today will make up for yesterday. XP *crosses fingers* Maybe if he gets some good sleep he'll feel good today. :yes:
i can only imagine @___@; yep, spread the sizzlin' love around ;D <3 that's all that matters~ MAKE ME FEEL LOVED, DAMN IT ;D <3

haha, ohohoho would be funny if those people saw that i've been hitting them for so many times XD;;; they'd be like /REVENGE @ SHO and i go /ONOES lolol. haha pink team is so much easier to hit, too XD;; somehow i get more feathers. i go for the purple, too, but they're more stingy XD;;

hahaha~ not just good sleep. GOOD "SLEEP" /heheehehehehe :insane: :drool: /smacked XD

Silenia

Old 02-15-2009, 04:10 PM

Hey Shosho. :)
How many feathers have you got, if you don't mind me asking?
Just wondering, I want to compare to others and see whether I am doing well or not. xD

AND LOVE SAiiD NO
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-15-2009, 04:22 PM

-hops in-

Silenia

Old 02-15-2009, 04:26 PM

Hey And Love Saiid No. It's been a while since I spoke you.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 02-15-2009, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shosho View Post
i can only imagine @___@; yep, spread the sizzlin' love around ;D <3 that's all that matters~ MAKE ME FEEL LOVED, DAMN IT ;D <3

haha, ohohoho would be funny if those people saw that i've been hitting them for so many times XD;;; they'd be like /REVENGE @ SHO and i go /ONOES lolol. haha pink team is so much easier to hit, too XD;; somehow i get more feathers. i go for the purple, too, but they're more stingy XD;;

hahaha~ not just good sleep. GOOD "SLEEP" /heheehehehehe :insane: :drool: /smacked XD
ILU!!! :heart: :hug: :glomp: :glomp: :hug: :heart: *spreads moar love around*

Yeah, I have a feeling once people know who've been hitting them, things will become a lot more amusing. I know revenge hits are ttly going to happen. XP

hahaha. "GOOD SLEEP" Yes yes! It'd be better if Aunt Flo wasn't in town though. :/ FAIL! Oh well, I'm sure he'll enjoy himself at least. :lol: Now I'm being scandalous. *shuts up* :rofl:

Quote:
I disappeared to nowhere. I just disappeared.
Too many shit going on in Real Life and all.
Ah, good to hear. :)

How are you doing?
Ah, real life. It can do that to you sometimes. It catches up with me too every now and again. :( I hope things have improved!

I'm doing well enough I suppose. It's been a fairly good weekend. Really, the bf visit just made it all great, even though we both weren't feeling so hot yesterday. XP

Oh, and I have 84 feathers right now. I've been on since 7:30, and it's 10:30 now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AND LOVE SAiiD NO View Post

-hops in-
*hops on* Oh wait! That's innapropriate of me... :oops: :lol: What's up?

Silenia

Old 02-15-2009, 04:46 PM

Slightly improved. Not that things are easy now, but at least I can keep up with them. Thanks for asking.

Yay. Past 215 feathers already. I did well during the past couple of rounds, and I've been posting a lot.

Good to hear you had a nice day nonetheless. I was down with a bad fever myself, unfortunately. Feeling a tad better now, but still not too well.

AND LOVE SAiiD NO
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-15-2009, 04:50 PM

@Sizzla
:o inappropriate Pfftt..
i still have a riding crop im not holding ;)
&& nothing much.
im in so many threads im finding it hard to keep up with everything.
im all over today. Im collecting feathers ;; talking in my homebase
going broke from these commons. the commons this event are so nice.

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 02-15-2009, 06:16 PM

Hey Sizzla <3 How are things hangin?

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 02-16-2009, 02:57 PM

I'm baaack! Sorry I disappeared yesterday. My bf finally woke up so there wasn't time for more Mene until late and then I didn't have time to stop back by here. :sweat:

So good morning all! :)

Quote:
Slightly improved. Not that things are easy now, but at least I can keep up with them. Thanks for asking.

Yay. Past 215 feathers already. I did well during the past couple of rounds, and I've been posting a lot.

Good to hear you had a nice day nonetheless. I was down with a bad fever myself, unfortunately. Feeling a tad better now, but still not too well.
Glad to hear that things are getting better. ^_^ I know how it is when things go badly in life, so it's good that improvement is being made! :D

I hope you start feeling better soon. The flu is going around unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AND LOVE SAiiD NO View Post

@Sizzla
:o inappropriate Pfftt..
i still have a riding crop im not holding ;)
&& nothing much.
im in so many threads im finding it hard to keep up with everything.
im all over today. Im collecting feathers ;; talking in my homebase
going broke from these commons. the commons this event are so nice.
hahaha. I hear you! I have a hard time keeping up with multiple threads, so I just don't visit too many and that solves that problem. XP And yeah, I've spent 17k on commons so far, so I hear you on that one. I need to start playing Tetris again, even though it's phenomenonally boring after a period of time... :sweat:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartuc View Post
Hey Sizzla <3 How are things hangin?
Hey Barty! :hug: Things are going I suppose. How's life with you? Is our government treating you okay these days?