DestinyAodan
Rebel or Royal?

Old 06-17-2015, 05:18 PM

I'm thinking of making a rp, but i am unsure of where to put it. The main story or idea of it is the life of two different sides. The name of it is going to be The rebels and the Royals. Pretty much its a take on modern times but like a opposite side of the tracks kind of thing where really the only place that is the same between the kids and/or family's is the school.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-17-2015, 07:16 PM

DestinyAodan: is it fantasy or just every day, normal life? If it's fantasy, I would toss it here. But if it's modern, I would put it here. And if this happens to be school-related, it would go here.

Based on your little description, I would say Modern probably makes the most sense. But there really isn't a "wrong" form for a story, as stories have been known to change course over time :)

DestinyAodan
Rebel or Royal?

Old 06-17-2015, 07:34 PM

its no really fantasy just more of a modern time like the rebels are the poor people and the royals are the rich and really the only thing between the kids and family's is the town and the school and such i'm wanting to mostly focused on like the kids but its starting to take more of a shape of like a family like rp with multipal family's.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-17-2015, 08:12 PM

DestinyAodan: then I would definitely drop the story in the "Modern" section.

DestinyAodan
Rebel or Royal?

Old 06-17-2015, 08:14 PM

ok thank you for letting me know