l u n a

Penpal

Old 07-12-2010, 04:39 PM

Thanks for the entry Blossom! It's added. I'm sure Cecilia would love that<3

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It
Send a message via Yahoo to PaintTheSkyRed

Old 07-12-2010, 05:56 PM

Nice entry For-Chan. I want that nutella crepe tortelini. My boyfriend makes me nutella crepes when I stay the night at his house for a weekend. c:

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-12-2010, 09:23 PM

@Lilith - Thanks. It sounds like you had a pretty impressive disaster there!

Thanks Paint. The nutella tortellini was good. It just made me chug a bunch of milk :rofl:

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 07-12-2010, 09:28 PM

Lorando: Must have not seen your entry! It's added now! I think I found all of the suits ;)

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-12-2010, 09:29 PM

lol, yeah it was very impressive
our entire house smells like burnt chocolate now

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-13-2010, 08:52 AM

The worst thing that I burned was some pumpkin bread. I had a big loaf on the top rack of the oven and some mini loaves on the bottom rack. I wasn't thinking when I positioned the rack, so the mini loaves fit in at the beginning, but when I checked on them they'd rise too much to get out! I had to pull them out and got pumpkin bread batter all over the bottom of the oven where it burned. It smelled so bad! Then my mom baked a casserole in there and the top of the casserole tasted like burnt pumpkin bread -_- I made sure to clean it out after that so we had no more burnt pumpkin bread tasting food.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-13-2010, 04:01 PM

lol
I only bake one thing at a time because I worry about that kind of stuff

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-13-2010, 04:35 PM

I'm more worried about uneven cooking times when I crowd the oven than rising disasters, but it's always those things that you just forget to think about that bite you on the butt. Like the time I tried to cook a turnover on a flat cookie sheet and the butter in the dough melted and dripped off onto the element. The element then proceeded to catch on fire. x_x It was a tiny fire though. But since the oven was older than I was at the time, it died a slow death. On the upside, I got a new oven! :D

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-13-2010, 05:37 PM

yay new oven.

Yeah, I worry about that too. And our oven isn't that great so you have to only bake right in the middle or else things burn or don't cook.

I hate getting cupcakes, cookies, or cakes that the bottom is burnt and the top is still uncooked.

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-14-2010, 02:05 AM

I have a Mascot for the Feast of Fools!
Username: Aerinn
Entry: Click on thumbnail for full view
Description:

"Jess! Terri! Why do you two reek of sardines?"
"Whatever are you talking about?~"
"AHHH THERE ARE FISH IN MY TOILET!"

Jess and Terri are identical twins dressed like jesters. They are a mischievous pair that enjoy pulling off nonsensical pranks. However, these are always in good spirit, as their antics are meant to lighten up solemn moods. Carefree and jubilant, the two spread joy (if not, chaos) to everyone around, especially during the Festival of Fools, where they contribute even more pure-hearted jest in celebration.
On the rare occasions that the two are separated, Jess gorges as much carnival delicacies he can find while Terri joins the dancer troupes to learn how to dance with ribbons.

JapaneseCherryBlossom
Quitting the site

Old 07-14-2010, 05:12 AM

Ooo I like yours a lot Aerinn. I didn't know yours mentions sardines until after I finished mine LOL!!! I made mine in honor of sardine smash.

Username: JapaneseCherryBlossom
Description: Mr. Chill: He spins and dances while playing the kazoo. He also has some jokes for you! Like them you must, this you must trust, or he'll give you the ol' sardine thrust!

Last edited by JapaneseCherryBlossom; 07-14-2010 at 05:17 AM..

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 07-14-2010, 12:21 PM

Thanks for the new entries! Added.

Ode
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-14-2010, 01:45 PM

*huff huff* Am I too late? I missed the whole feast of fools...*cries* I was waiting for it and then life got busy. I still want to enter the art contest because I have some wicked ideas. Is by the end of today okay for submitting them here???

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 07-14-2010, 02:25 PM

Nope Ode, the event finishes tomorrow! You have lots of time. You can submit anything by tomorrow.. at I think 7pm Central time. :) I hope you enter! I'd love to see your ideas!

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-14-2010, 04:29 PM

yep, 7pm CST is when it closes tomorrow

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-15-2010, 03:37 AM

Art for the Jesters and Gypsies!
Username: Kat dakuu
Description: she was a jester who could trick anyone until one day she tried to trick a wizard who tricked her, turning her into a marionette so that she could entertain forever but never trick anyone again.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-15-2010, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith W View Post
yep, 7pm CST is when it closes tomorrow
*deep breath*

I'm glad I read that. XD I'll try to get mine in sometime tonight/this morning...>.> Just found all my pencils and such. Along with my car key....:ninja:

----------

Art for the Jesters and Gypsies!
Username: HappyStarr
Description: For this category, I chose to draw a Gypsy with a Crystal ball. She's pleased to bring you your fortune, and oh...is that a face appearing in the crystal ball?

[Sorry for the poor quality, I only have my phone's camera. XD]

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 07-15-2010, 11:05 AM

New entries! Thankyou :-}

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-15-2010, 11:08 AM

Yup! And I've got a Mascot Entry comin' up soon!

----------

Username: HappyStarr
Description:
"Hey there! My name's Aeris (pronounced EH-RIS), Sign Aries, Blood Type O, Eye Color Green! I'm here to support the Feast of Fools! And, of course, have a bit of fun for m'self. I love to play games and crack jokes, though sometimes people take some of my jokes a little too seriously T^T. One of my favorite hobbies is playing pranks on people. I'm quite the master if I do say so myself. Leaving fake bugs in people's beds and changing the shampoo with the hair remover are mere child's play compared to what I'm capable of doing. Of course, I don't like people to think poorly of me, so I always take my victims out for lunch or a movie afterward--completely my treat (a good thing I'm good at games!) Of course, sometimes my pranks can go a little out of control, and I'll end up taking a huge group out for dinner AND a movie! Gotta work overtime for weeks after that. Oh ya! Do you like my bells? I never leave the house without tying them around my horns. Gotta look my best every day! Well, gotta run! I think I hear Peeblo comin', and he's got quite the surprise waiting for him since I heard he set fire to an entire room! tstststs"

Well, ya heard the girl! Her name's Aeris and she's a master of mischief. She loves to have a good time and compete in all sorts of games. She doesn't take 'No' for an answer, and sometimes acts way before she thinks. But she's got good intentions and doesn't like it when people are angry at her. Her favorite prank victims seem to be Peeblo and Yumeh, and she's the self-proclaimed Queen Almighty. But in the hours outside of that, she's a hard worker at an ice cream parlor and likes to make each customer's visit special.

(Again...my phone's camera is total crud. She's got orange hair, and the bells/ribbons/shoes are blue. The pink spot on her face is a star-shaped tattoo. I swear, it looks tons better on my paper...T^T)

Last edited by HappyStarr; 07-15-2010 at 11:34 AM..

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-15-2010, 01:24 PM

(Cup)Cake
Your Name: For-Chan Cookie
Ingredients: Boxed Cake mix and Marshmallow fondant.
Recipe: I'll spare you the boxed cake mix instructions >_>
Inspiration:The Feast of Fools and Menewsha was my inspiration. So we have Yumeh as a jester with a clown nose and A bunnyfish with a fortune cookie, thus making him a Fortune Fish! :D
Entry Name: Fun with Fondant
Entry:

I only did fondant on three of the cupcakes. It was my first time! I almost showed only two, but I thought I'd share my evolution from the top Yumeh Cupcake to the bottom one. Oh yeah, sorry about the cupcake pan. I stuck them in there to keep them still while I decorated and now I'm afraid to take them out! :gonk: Yumeh's eyeballs kept rolling away as it was :yumeh2:

Last edited by For-Chan Cookie; 07-15-2010 at 01:31 PM..

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 07-15-2010, 01:55 PM

Added! 10 entries altogether now! 6:4 for Art:Mascots! :']

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-15-2010, 02:02 PM

Sweet! I'm glad I finally found time to create entries for this. ^_^" I really need to get back into the practice of drawing regularly...

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 07-15-2010, 02:05 PM

Me too, Starr, I hardly ever draw now. I was going to do an art freebie shop for the event but I just wasn't in the mood for drawing. I always give up 2 seconds after I start drawing.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-15-2010, 02:06 PM

Awww! Usually once I start, I can get into it. It was more of a matter of finding the motivation to grab my sketchbook and hunt down all my pencils and pens. DX

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-15-2010, 02:52 PM

I love the new cupcakes For-chan.
Very cute ^^