Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-25-2007, 06:15 AM

Alright, this is where I will be trying to do a few drabbles every now and then when I get the urge. And maybe a couple of posts of RPs I'm in.

These are the first five drabbles I will try to attempt. I might change them if I feel that I am stuck on one.^^

o1. Snow-DONE!
o2. Moonlight
o3. Waiting-DONE!
o4. Lurk-DONE!
o5. Rain

Feel free to read, comment and constructively criticize my writings.

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-25-2007, 06:16 AM

o1. Snow

• "Wow! It's so beautiful!" exclaimed several students throughout the school building. Having glanced out the window, they saw the snow fall, white and fluffy to the ground. But it was not sticking, a fact noticed right away and that disappointed many of the students.

They looked and looked, hoping for the snow to fall harder, hoping for a snow day. But the snow would not come down heavily. It continued to drizzle, melting as it hit the ground. Still they continued to hope.

As the day come to a close, the school announcer came onto the intercom.

"Attention students, please be careful when you head to the buses and your cars. It is snowing alot right now, so if you might want to use an umbrella. Be sure to do the snow dance tonight so there is no school tomorrow. Dismissed!"

The students all shouted, making their way to the exits, excited about the snow that heavily fell on them.

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-25-2007, 06:17 AM

o2. Moonlight
  • coming soon ^^

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-25-2007, 06:19 AM

o3. Waiting

• Waiting, I'll continue to wait. Waiting, I will always wait for you. You, who are the light of my life, my everything. We had a great time together didnt we? It was nice, the walks on the beach, the way we lounged on the couch, your hands running through my hair. But now, your family is trying to take you away from me, sending you to another school, far far away. I will call you three times a day, email you twice a week. But that won't compare to me being in your arms; it won't compare to your soft, feather light kisses on my forehead, my neck. So, until you can come back to me, I'll be waiting, waiting here for you.

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-25-2007, 06:21 AM

o4. Lurk

• It lurks, It lurks. This habit of lurking makes the caterpillar lurk around others of its kind, watching for any signs it should run; its interacting skills are a mess right? It lurks because it doesn't trust and it doesn't have a reason not to trust. But because the caterpillar doesn't know how to deal with its own kind, it lurks some more. The caterpillar trys to break the habit and little by little it's working. Little by little it interacts more, it trys more, it break out of its cocoon.

The little caterpillar that lurked because it was afraid, because it wanted to make sure it wouldn't be eaten in the cruel world, makes its way out of its cocoon, born a beautiful butterfly.

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-25-2007, 06:23 AM

o5. Rain
  • coming soon ^^

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-25-2007, 06:37 AM

The Labyrinth-RP on EternalNox-Awakening

Character name: Trist Nittle
Race: part light elf
Special abilities: she is very advanced in defensive magic for her age and is proficient in enough offensive magic and swordplay that she's not helpless.
Apperence: Her shoulder length hair, usually tied into a low hanging pony tail, reflects the light elf's pale yellow color, her bangs and tips being the chocolate brown of her mother's hair. Her eyes are her father's pale blue with swirls of green from her mother. She wears forest green clothing, with brown knee high boots and gloves. She carries a napsack and a dark handled katana with her on her travels.

Trist opened her eyes slowly, blinking.

What in the world....? was all she could think as she closed her eyes again. Just as quickly, Trist's eyes snapped right back open, a look of recognition clouding them. I remember! That merchant said he'd take me to the labyrinth and when we got to the entrance.....

She rolled over, pulling herself to her hands and knees. Trist then leaned back onto her calves, quickly patting herself down to see if anything was missing. Thank goodness, it's all here.

Looking around, Trist found herself looking at a small clearing with a few trees surrounded be tall hedges on all sides.

"Well," she said mumbling aloud, "looks like I made it into the labyrinth......"

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-25-2007, 06:41 AM

The Labyrinth-RP on EternalNox-Finding a friend

Walking, walking, and more walking! thought Trist has she took her seventeenth right turn after taking her twenty-first left. Looking up, she saw how the sky had darkend in the hours she'd been walking. I'll need to find somewhere to rest soon....

Turning the next corner, Trist heard a faint squaking sound down the way. Falling the sound, she arrived at another clearing filled with its own mini forest. Walking forward under the trees, Trist found the squaking sounds to be that of a flock of birds, pecking away at a curled up orange ball.

Hmm...the flock seems to be agitated for some reason...Wait! Did that ball just move?! Rubbing her thumb and forefinger together, Trist cast a small Thunder spell. The flock screamed in alarm and took to the trees.

Walking forward, Trist found the creature to be bleeding and scratched up. Oh, poor thing.
"Come on little guy, I'm not going to hurt you....."

The creature turned one eye to Trist and spun around, lungeing itself at her. Trist barely was able to defend herself before the thing chomped down on the arm she throw up in front of her face.

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-25-2007, 06:47 AM

The Labyrinth-RP on EternalNox-Finding a friend II

Trist winced slightly as the creature continued to try and knaw on her arm.

"It's ok," she said trying to calm the animal by petting it, "those birds are gone now. Just calm down..."

The creature slowly let go, looking up into Trist's eyes as it whimpered softly. Trist smiled sadly at the creature...a baby tiger...she noted and continued to pet it, while she started murmuring a spell softly. The tiger, feeling better, licked at Trist's face, showing it's gratitude.

"I'm glad you're alright now." Just then, her stomach growled, making her notice that she hadn't eaten anything all day. "Well, looks like I need to find something to eat especially if you're going to recover quickly and fully."

Glancing around, Trist saw a small pond, deep enough for her to stand in up to her waist. Picking the tiger up, she slowly made her way to the pond. Getting closer, she heard the unmistakeable sound of fish, splashing in the water. Looks like I've found dinner.

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-25-2007, 06:54 AM

The Labyrinth-RP on EternalNox-Fish and a Name

Kneeling just a little ways away from the edge of the pond and under the shade of a tree, Trist carefully set the tiger down. Taking a line of string from her pack, Trist spelled a blade of grass to wiggle around like a worm and slowly lowered the end into the pond. Feeling a bite, she tugged slightly to make sure she had a fish, and then quickly pulled the line up, the fish flying though the air, hitting the tree and landing near the tiger. The tiger pounced on the fish quickly.

"Guess you were hungry uh?" Trist said with a small chuckle. She then turned around and repeated fishing. Might need to start a fire soon for some light.

Trist stood up, and waded into the water, bending down to collect mini boulders for the fire. She set them down and then walking back toward the trees, started to pick up wood for the fire as well. Heading back, she placed the wood on the ground and created a small circle with the stones. Trist then said an incantation, starting a small fire. She then placed a four fish on a stick and held it over the flame. The tiger slowly walked over to sit next to Trist, looking up at her with a small mewling sound.

"Alright, but I'm only giving you half of one. I'll save the other half and one of the fish for your breakfast." The tiger made another sound, as if agreeing with Trist. After several moments, she took the fish out of the fire and blew on them, giving half of one to the tiger. After the meal was finished, Trist pulled out a small blanket and put on her jacket, settling against the tree with the tiger.

"You're going to need a name little guy. Umm, lets see...how about Ralph?" The tiger looked at her with an expression that clearly said it didn't agree. "Ok, ok. What about Koji?" The tiger produced a noise that sounded like he agreed.

"Alright, Koji it is then. Now, I think it's time for us to go to sleep uh?" Getting a little more comfortable against the tree, Trist went to sleep.

That will be all the posts on that RP, unless in the future I have a post I really like or I decide to go in another direction than the RP.

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-01-2007, 12:16 AM

Menewsha Summer Carnival o7 Event~28 July to 4th Auguest

32 Word Entry
  • The carnival by the ocean. The water comes with the tide, washing away sand. Couples gather on the boardwalk, gazing at the setting sun. A beautifull site to end the carnival with.

Haiku Entry
  • Beautiful Summer
    Warm and Lovely Rainy Days
    Giving Gift of Life

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-12-2007, 02:54 PM

been a while since i posted here. here's a piece i did for class. it'll come in two parts.

Part One-Untitled

Why? That question wondered through the young woman's mind. Standing under the huge cherry

tree, she gazed down at the ground, slowly trailing her eyes, the color

golden honey, upward. She saw the small cement walls enclosing the back and the sides of the

small plot of land, reaching half around the front of the faded gray stone blocks. The two

rectangular stones rested one on top of the other, forming a small step to the object on top.

Resting on top of the two gray stones was the object the young woman had not been looking

forward to seeing: the black granite slate with the white letters.

She felt slightly comforted when the wind leisurely blew though the tree above her,

dislodging several white cherry blossom leaves that floated around her to the ground. The

wind picked up a little speed, causing the woman to grip harder onto her umbrella. The umbrella

that he had given her. It had a simple pattern, the umbrella a light tan color, with brown branches

snaking across the top of it and small pink cherry blossoms that flowered from the branches.

Hanging from one of the rip tips of the umbrella was a thin silver chained pendant. The glass

heart’s rosy color radiated in the last few rays of the sun as it faded into the purple, yellow, and

red twilight sky.

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-12-2007, 02:55 PM

Part Two-Untitled

The young woman clutched at her kimono’s purple collar that had black swirls, the wind

blowing just a little harder. The coolness of the twilight and the smell on the air told her that it

was going to rain and soon. The woman slowly knelt down on the violet colored blanket with

indigo paw prints, smoothing out her blue kimono patterned with purple flower blossoms. Some

time was spent just looking at the reflective black granite, before small salty water drops

started falling down the young woman’s lightly flushed cheeks. Why? Her reddish brown hair

swayed in the wind, the green clover flower hairpin staying stationary. From the other side of her

hair, a thin green chain dangled, purple beads at the bottom forming a oval shape. Several oval

shapes hung below the first one, each becoming bigger in size. The last oval had green beads

hanging in succession, from left to right: one bead, then two, until five beads hung from the

bottom of the oval, then going from five to one again.

The young lady continued to sit there as the sky turned from the brilliant twilight colors

that it had been to a steel gray. Her tears continued to fall as the umbrella slipped downward,

hanging from between her body and arm. As if feeling the young woman’s pain, the sky let out a

huge roar and the rain began to descend. The sky continued to cry, the down pour building in

strength. The rain mingled with the woman’s tears, drenching her reddish brown hair that

reached down to her mid-back. Just as suddenly as the rain began, it abruptly, stopped. The

woman’s hair stuck to flower patterned blue kimono. She carefully wiped her hair from her

face. Her hazel eyes glanced at the tombstone again. Farewell.

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-13-2007, 03:40 PM

Part One Revised!-Untitled

Two thin green chains dangled from one side of the young woman’s face. Three purple

ovals hang from one of the chains, each oval slightly bigger than the last. The third oval had

green beads hanging in succession, from left to right: one bead, then two, until five beads hung

from the bottom of the oval, then going from five to one bead up the other side. Both thin green

chains fell to the woman’s left shoulder, resting against the purple tomoeri, or overcollar that

housed thin black swirls. Near the bottom of her neckline, thin blue outlines of a cloud tattoo

could barely be seen.

Almost covering the cloud tattoo, the woman wore a kimono. The young woman’s

kimono was a dark blue, a sky blue color creating the illusion of fluffy feathers around the

overcollar. The same light blue color also created patterned flowers, buds and blooms, across the

dark blue landscape of the kimono. The branches holding the flowers were a light tan color.

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-13-2007, 03:42 PM

Part Two Revised-untitled

Her salmon pink nail colored hand gripped loosely around the umbrella handle. The ring,

housed on the woman’s left hand pointer finger, had a blue- silver band with spinel colored

gemstones around it. At the center of the ring was an emerald stone inside of a flower. The

umbrella she held had a simple pattern, the canvas a light bluish tan color, with brown branches

snaking across the top of it and small pink flower blossoms that bloomed from the branches.

Hanging from one of the rip tips of the umbrella was a thin silver chained pendant, the glass

heart’s rosy color radiating.

Her reddish brown hair swayed in the wind, the green budded, flower clove hairpins

resting stationary against her right temple. The woman’s eyes, the color of golden brown honey,

were downcast, a look of sadness and loss shadowing them. Tears filled her eyes, barely

escaping before the wind blew them away to the side.