TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 02:17 AM

I've tried two different red wines...then a white wine with reisling or whatever it is called...

I love my strawberry daiquiris though...and Finlandia...and the Ice Grape coolers of Smirnoff. XD

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2011, 02:21 AM

I haven't been to many - like I said, this'll only be my 3rd Broadway and only 1 of them was actually in NYC :3

Prior, I've just seen things on the Syracuse Stage which is 3-4 hours from where I live :( </3
But, the traveling expenses were paid through my school, so it was well worth it ;)
For those, I've seen about 2 a year since the 10th grade :3
We also had traveling plays come to a local school with a huge auditorium and we saw a few of those - but not many :3
I've always loved it and wish I could have seen more though :(

My favorite one though? Was Alice in Wonderland! I saw it the Fall of my Senior Year and we were part of the play/were right on stage with them <3
It was freaking amazing!
In one scene, they moved a chair and so the Mad Hatter sat on my lap thinking I was the chair, and I wasn't sure where to put my hands so I put them on his waist. I couldn't stop laughing and the cheshire cat said I was handsy and they teased me about it during that section of the play, calling me a vibrating chair because I couldn't stop laughing etc - then my friends who were around me kept making fun of me through that scene too and whispering comments that made me laugh even more -- it was HILARIOUS! It was so hard to keep my laughing quiet and to stop laughing - it was too hilarious xD <3
And the Mad Hatter was pretty cute, so it made it even better ;)

I've tried a few wines and I haven't been very fond of them either~
I've also tried some hard liquors and some mild liquors, did nothing to my taste buds lol
It was just bitter nastiness :P
I do very much enjoy wine coolers though <3
And margaritas :drool: <3

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 02:21 AM

Those are good. An esp. good one I've tried combined several types of rum. Very good though afterwards I was wasted. :P

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2011, 02:23 AM

Lol~
I've never had rum before - but I've always wanted to try it :3
I only try alcohol though, I don't drink to get wasted or whatever XD;

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 02:24 AM

I keep on being told that I'm a hard liquor person...but I really haven't had that many things to drink though...

LOL Oh my gosh! I bet that was great! I wish I could have seen that Alice in Wonderland!

I've actually never been to NYC...the farthest north I've been to is Hershey, PA I think...yeah...it is more north than Gettysburg. XD I live in Virginia...and the farthest south I've been is Savanah, GA....the farthest east is east TN. XD

I've only ever been wasted once...I didn't even get a hangover...it was the result of three strawberry daiquiris and a glass and a half of tea and vodka...which probably had the equivalent of two shots of vodka I believe...if not more. XD

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-06-2011, 02:28 AM

Hey Emma. :D :heart:
Sorry to hear you have school this week. But hopefully you'll be able to have some fun before the event is over.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2011, 02:39 AM

@Terrena: Haha I've always been told I'm not going to like anything hard - I'm only going to like the fruity type drinks :3
So far, it's pretty true XD; <3

It was AMAZING! So worth the expense and long drive <3

I was only there once and it was a complete waste of my time other than The Phantom of the Opera~
I went with a friend and her family, and they stole money my Mom had given them for my expenses, didn't go where we were supposed to go but kept that money, lied about me paying for dinner (said I didn't when every time I ate I paid for it out of my own pocket), and were basically hotel junkies because they had no money >.>
We didn't even go up to the top of the Empire State building or go to the Statue of Liberty - and I paid for tickets to go >.>
Not to mention they charged me almost 30$ over what they paid for the Broadway ticket and told me that that was the price of the ticket >.>
Apparently they thought I was stupid/young enough not to look at the ticket when we went into the broadway XD;
My Mom and I were sooo pissed when I got home and they refused to give us the money we gave them that never went towards what it was supposed to go to :(
It was a good couple hundred of dollars for just tickets alone!!

I've traveled all over the Eastern states though due to skating competitions - I don't think I've ever been as far as Virginia though - I think we were supposed to go there for a competition but ended up not being able to for one reason or another :3
Have always wanted to go though!

Haha Alcoholism runs in my family, and I have a great deal of medical problems that would be greatly affected by alcohol, so I don't even want to get enough alcohol in me or whatever to even start going down that path/start having it effect my medical :3
I've seen what alcohol does to people I know and I definitely don't want to be like that :3
I'm happy with just trying things and then having the occasional whine cooler or glass of champagne at a social party/dinner etc. :3

@linapoo: Hihi hun! :D <3

Well, I don't have classes until the 22nd - but I'm transfer student and so I have all of these pre-class prep stuff to do through the college etc. - it's a pain in the arse and sooo frustrating T_T
I just hope the woman I talked to in the Registrars office isn't the only one who works there xD;
That woman was so stubborn and wouldn't listen to what I said - she was legit a broken record :P
I got so frustrated I just said ok and hung up with her and had Mom call back later and deal with it XD;
She has more patience than I do with people who won't listen :P

I'm hoping!
Today's honestly been the first time in a really long time that I've been on the computer, especially this long on Mene!
It's been one heck of a couple of months haha
I had no idea it was so hard trying to open a company in 2 months!!
Definitely more prep-work than I thought xD;
Ah well - that's almost done so hopefully we'll be able to get up and running soon - then that stress will be over and I'll finally have time to breatheeee and have fun online haha!

So how have you been??
It's been forever since I've seen you around!

diaveborn
*^_^*

Old 08-06-2011, 02:39 AM

*pokes head in and says hi*

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2011, 02:40 AM

Hi there ^_^
What's up?

diaveborn
*^_^*

Old 08-06-2011, 02:41 AM

Not much, waiting to throw a cheesecake :)

I love your avi!! The wand and the fairy are really awesome.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2011, 02:45 AM

Same :3
I'm trying to clean off my work desk while I chat so I can do some work - but it's not going well because I'm running out of room :gonk:

Aww - thankies!
The wand is the Staff of Order MC - should be fairly cheap - no more than 4-5k I'd say?
And the fairy is part of the Book of Daydreams MC - which I'm not too sure on the price of because I bought it when it came out with real monies haha

Are you new to Mene/is this your first account?

diaveborn
*^_^*

Old 08-06-2011, 02:55 AM

Oh I love the Order items!

I am relatively new - this is my main but I've been lately spending most of my time on my mule.

Aw good luck cleaning!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2011, 03:01 AM

Aren't they adorable?
I hate the scarf though - it's so freaking adorable, and then it chokes your avi and fits awkwardly :( </3

Haha I used to do that! Now I never log into my mule XD;
She's been sorely abandoned :( </3
Ah well - one day she'll be taken out of the closet and used as the Charity mule :3
Just haven't gotten to a point where I can start a charity yet hahaha

Thankies - Imma need it :(
It's just full of stuff I was working on but want to take a break from - so I need to figure out what I'm going to do with it/where I'm going to put my old laptop so that can get off my desk too lol
Stupid room taker-upers >.>

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 03:04 AM

That red wine made me drunk! And I feel good. :P

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2011, 03:07 AM

Yeah... I don't like being around people who are drunk - bad experiences with that ^_^;
But um.. you take it easy I guess? Try not to pass out in random places or get sick?

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 08-06-2011, 03:15 AM

*Peeks in*
Hello. :3

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2011, 03:21 AM

Hihi Roz!
How are you?

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 08-06-2011, 03:24 AM

Hello Emma.! :3

I'm good. Just enjoying the event. How are you? o:

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2011, 03:33 AM

Not too bad - a little tired, annoyed with my desk not having enough room LOL
Ah well - I'm working on sorting things around so I can get to work haha
I might just work on the website though - easier than trying to sort all of this out when it's sooo not happening XD;

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 03:34 AM

Drunkness for me doesn't last long. In fact it's wearing off now. Most of the time if I do get drunk I just stay at home and relax.

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-06-2011, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post

@linapoo: Hihi hun! :D <3

Well, I don't have classes until the 22nd - but I'm transfer student and so I have all of these pre-class prep stuff to do through the college etc. - it's a pain in the arse and sooo frustrating T_T
I just hope the woman I talked to in the Registrars office isn't the only one who works there xD;
That woman was so stubborn and wouldn't listen to what I said - she was legit a broken record :P
I got so frustrated I just said ok and hung up with her and had Mom call back later and deal with it XD;
She has more patience than I do with people who won't listen :P

I'm hoping!
Today's honestly been the first time in a really long time that I've been on the computer, especially this long on Mene!
It's been one heck of a couple of months haha
I had no idea it was so hard trying to open a company in 2 months!!
Definitely more prep-work than I thought xD;
Ah well - that's almost done so hopefully we'll be able to get up and running soon - then that stress will be over and I'll finally have time to breatheeee and have fun online haha!

So how have you been??
It's been forever since I've seen you around!
Transfer? O: Why is that? Just part of the plan or ?? -nosey- XD Good luck with it! What year is this for you? Oh man, that's sucky. Perhaps she was having a bad day? Idk. Hopefully you'll have somebody different next time...and who actually helps and listens to you! Hahaha. Yes, let mama deal with it! >:3 Hehe.

Woah really? Company!? So pro. That's awesome though! And yes! Time for some fun. :) :heart:

I've been okay. Haha yeah it has definitely been a long time! ^.^ But I've been around really. I'm such a Mene lurker. I should finish art commissions that have been waiting. @@ I hope customers aren't mad...I've just been busy with setting up for college too! I'm a freshman this year. It's a little scary because i'm going to somewhat of a big college (compared to my 300 student school lol.) But yeah, I'm hoping it goes well. There's a lot of things to do at my college so I'm excited to just learn and be apart of a new community. :)

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 08-06-2011, 03:40 AM

Emma
Oh I see. Hahaha.
My desk is covered in coke cans and manga books, papers, dvd's. Lol.

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 03:43 AM

Been cleaning my desk too. Excess paper and snacks.

diaveborn
*^_^*

Old 08-06-2011, 03:47 AM

Golly, people. Now you're making me feel like I need to clean my messy desk too ;-)

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 08-06-2011, 03:49 AM

I need to clean mine too... but I've been to lazy to do it. >.<