hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-12-2017, 09:24 PM

okay, so what is the craziest thing you have done for love ♥
are you the crazy ex- or are you the crazy professor of love?
tell us something good, but change the names to protect the innocent!

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 02-13-2017, 03:08 AM

I've never done anything crazy for love at all.
I mean, nothing.

But I'm interested in hearing everyone else's crazy love stories.

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 02-13-2017, 03:24 AM

I guess the craziest thing I've ever done for love was to let my husband, boyfriend at the time, move in with me after a month of dating. But we're six years strong now, so it worked out.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 02-13-2017, 04:18 AM

For me it was something similar actually!

My hubby, boyfriend at the time, let me move in with him after only being together for 4 months. Everyone thought we were moving too fast. But 10 years later, we're still going strong.

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 02-13-2017, 05:57 AM

Aw! Some of the longest relationships tend to develop the quickest. My mom and dad only dated for a month before he proposed and married a month later. They were married for 19 years before my dad died. My mom's still in love with him, too, 27 years later.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-13-2017, 12:40 PM

Awww... those are such sweet stories.
I am glad it all worked out fine.

I have no crazy love story to share. But I looked up to the couple that married for a record breaking 86 years. O__O

*Hime*

Old 02-13-2017, 12:43 PM

Craziest thing? Hmm I moved with my boyfriend and his parents

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 02-13-2017, 08:04 PM

I once let an internet girlfriend and her cat move in. It didn't last long as she had some issues, but her cat was ok. Well, after we got him fixed.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-13-2017, 11:08 PM

Hmm My idea of crazy is probably vastly different than the average persons. I mean, I regularly dress up and play make believe as a grown up while attended Scifi conventions. XD but I'm still miles from where I was.

In high school I was going through some shit with a bf that was a fellow cutter.(at the time) He used to carve my initials into him self on his arm. I was a cutter to, but unlike him I kept it to places other people couldn't see like my legs and just did straight lines. To prove I loved him he told me I had to cut the same thing he did into my arm. I was like NOPE! But as a compromise I made a star on my shoulder and told him he was my shooting star. He was happy with that. . . looking back at it nearly 20 years later I'm like WTF!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-14-2017, 07:08 PM

I am not sure mine is 'crazy'

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 02-15-2017, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Hmm My idea of crazy is probably vastly different than the average persons. I mean, I regularly dress up and play make believe as a grown up while attended Scifi conventions. XD but I'm still miles from where I was.

In high school I was going through some shit with a bf that was a fellow cutter.(at the time) He used to carve my initials into him self on his arm. I was a cutter to, but unlike him I kept it to places other people couldn't see like my legs and just did straight lines. To prove I loved him he told me I had to cut the same thing he did into my arm. I was like NOPE! But as a compromise I made a star on my shoulder and told him he was my shooting star. He was happy with that. . . looking back at it nearly 20 years later I'm like WTF!
Please tell me you don't feel the need to do that any longer.

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 02-15-2017, 04:15 AM

I've never been that crazy or wild.
I guess one of the weirdest things I did was getting up early for college so I could fix my hair. Miscreant said he loved my hair with cornrows, that took so long to do since my hair was over halfway down my back at the time. He also wanted me to braid his hair. He still wants me to work on his hair. Now it is more bleaching it or brushing it. At least now he will work on mine as well, but it has taken years. He was always afraid he would mess it up. It's hair if it looks too bad it can be cut & it will grow back.

Citrus Hammer
Orange Sheepie

Penpal

Old 02-15-2017, 04:35 AM

I met a weirdo I found online in the airport :o Then he ended up moving here to Michigan from New Jersey and we've been together for 6 years.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-16-2017, 01:25 PM

slackersheepie strikes it sweet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citrus Hammer View Post
I met a weirdo I found online in the airport :o Then he ended up moving here to Michigan from New Jersey and we've been together for 6 years.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2017, 05:16 PM

I've never done anything crazy for love. I prefer a more stable lifestyle because of my priorities right now so...single life it is. At least for the moment. It sounds kind of fun, all these stories of crazy things happening, though <3 and I am glad to hear that many of them worked out very well! <3

spicedroses
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 02-18-2017, 05:28 PM

I have never done the crazy love thing either, at this point in time I would find holding hands exciting