biitchyass
CASS3331

Old 04-24-2015, 04:46 PM

A story.about wolfs vampirez and other creatures who hates vampires come.join in rhis rp story

---------- Post added 04-24-2015 at 12:50 PM ----------

It was a dark.and gloomy.night i turn.into my.wolf form. Gping out looking for prey to feed on. Needing to find something i sense a foul smell its a dead.prey goes to eat it. As im eating i hear noise of trees rustling i noticec red eyez looking down at me. I notice its my enemy emmit . Emmit had.been.wantimg to get ate a while cuz.i.killed his lover who was attacking my sister maggie. She killed.her. and i went.after her and killed her since then emmit.has wanted revenge.on me. Im not scared of him he thinks hes honna attavk me but i always semse when.a vampire is near. I never look.over.my.shoulder. my.hubby shadowwolf is by my side always.he refuses to.let emmitt get to me. I can.never be alone. Emmitt sitting in a tree suddenly disappears.from the tree searching looking i see him watching from afar. He.knows.i didnt.mean to attack his sister but she killed mine so.yeah i wasad looking for revenge but i cant close.my eyes a moment.and wonder.if im gonna.be.next or.if i will win.and kill him. Then his whole family who are worse than him will.come after.me. i fear for my.life. to be continued.....

biitchyass
CASS3331

Old 04-25-2015, 03:18 PM

HE SLOWLY LURKS UPON ME . I KEEP HIDING AND SMELLING DA BLOOD DRIP FROM HIS BODY. WE COME FACE TO FACE WE STRUGGLE AND FIGHT HE TRIES TO BITE MY.NECK BUT I CLAW HIM TO KEEP HIM FROM DPUNG IT. QE KEEP FIGHTING AND FIGHTING HE.USES HIS POWER.ON ME AND IT KNOCKS ME OUT . I KEEP THINKING THIS IS THE END BUT NO HE DONT KILL ME FOR SOME REASON WONDERING WHY HE HASNT ATTACKED ME. I WAKE UP HES.GONE. I SEE.THE SUN IS RISING DATS WHY . VAMPIRES ARE SCARED OF SUNLIGHT IF THEY GST CAUGHT IN LIGHT THIER TRUE IDENTITY IS REVEALED. SO THEY STAY IN DA DARKNEZZ WHERE NOBODY CAN SEE. I RISE UP IM IN.PAIN. AND WALKS BACK.TO MY.HOLE. LICKING MY WOUNDS AS I LAY DOWN. HMM STILL WONDER WHY.HE DIDNT.KILL.ME HE.HAD THE CHANCE. ...TO BE CONTINUED.......

---------- Post added 04-25-2015 at 03:09 PM ----------

I pant and try.to lick my wounds wondering what he wanted. He approached my home and called me out i went out the door to find him standing there he said we.need to talk will u turn into ur human form for me. I wondered if.i should. I turned.human and he said we need to work this out. I feel a weird feeling coming over me and feel this is somewhat a.trap a way.to.kill me. He stood there lol i wonder why he set.a.net.up.and traps me. Oh shit my eyes.get.firey.and.my fangs pop out turning into my wolf form i scratch.and scratch hes.holding a.gun tries to.shoot me but im too powerful he.cant kill me.finally im set free and i attack him and i bite him and i break his neck. I see my.love.running toward me . I turn into human she laid down weeping.as the.thought of her husband laying on the ground. I light up fire and tell her to move away.and shes refusing i hae my wolf family move her and set him on fire. He burns as.she weeps i tell her we can finally be together but no somerhing happend in dat moment she had her eyes firey and vowed.i would pay.for what ive done. ... to be continuez