_KumikoChristaBella_
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to _KumikoChristaBella_

Old 07-14-2010, 04:05 AM

:: Character Profiles ::

Seemingly known as :: Pandora Acacia of Athens
Little Bio :: I found this magical book with my best friend. Once I started reading it, we were then sucked into it. By the time I opened my eyes, I found myself sleeping on some kind of pallet. Somehow, the people in this house called me Pandora. The problem is, I'm not sure how to get out of here. And my memory seems to be slipping away by the minute that I stay in this Greek world.
Appearance :: Pandora and Cliantha

Name :: Adonis Lysander of Athens
Little Bio :: I knew Pandora and her best friend nearly all my life and when these two girls suddenly appeared and the two friends I knew disappeared, I knew something was wrong.
Appearance :: Adonis

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 07-14-2010, 05:27 AM

Known as: Adara Orphius of Athens
Bio: Was with her best friend in the library and they discovered a book about Greece. They opened it and were sucked in. Ever since then, she’d been called Adara. It seems that she and her friend have replaced people here… thought she doesn’t know who.
Picture: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs6/i/200...e_nausicca.png Adara. http://www.testq.com/nfs/testq/photo...anime-girl.jpg Angela.

_KumikoChristaBella_
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-15-2010, 12:23 AM

((Would it be okay if you would play the other boy I mentioned? That way, both girls could 'have' someone. Wink, wink.))

Cliantha woke up, sweating all over. Again and again she has had the same dream for about a week. She had dreamt that she and Angela were sucked into some kind of book and found themselves in some sort of different dimension... "Oh yeah, it really happened." She groaned when she looked around 'Pandora's room and realized that she was sleeping on what seemed to be the most uncomfortable 'bed' she has ever slept on. Stretching her taut muscles, she wondered how Angela was faring. 'Angela seems to be Adara and I seem to be Pandora.' She thought, looking at her disheveled self in her looking glass. "Pandy! Time for morning meal!" A deep, male voice called out from below.

Adonis yawned. His mother literally pushed him out of bed, telling him to get up early to do some errands. He groaned when the sun hit his eyes and shook his head. Reaching for a clay bowl filled with water, he splashed some water on his face to help him wake up.

Last edited by _KumikoChristaBella_; 07-15-2010 at 07:44 PM..

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 07-15-2010, 12:53 AM

(no worries:
Name: Thaddeus (Tad)
Bio: He knew something was wrong the moment he saw Pandora and Adara disappear… Litterally. Then when he returned home to report the incident, he found that two other people had returned… claimed to be the two people that had just disappeared. He doesn’t trust them.
Appearance: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/phot...19-402-402.jpg Tad))

Angela looked around her room and spotted her wardrobe. Her eyes lit up when she saw what she... Adara owned, she was such a fashionista! She quickly got ready and headed downstairs to eat.

Tad blearily walked around town, he was heading over to Adonis' place to converse with him about the sudden appearance of the two "imposters" as he called them. He didn't trust them in the slightest and was rather annoyed at them for doing what they did.

(sorry for the small post, it'll get better later on)

_KumikoChristaBella_
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-15-2010, 07:54 PM

(It's alright... :) )

"I'm coming down, dad!" Cliantha went down after combing her hair with her hands. She smelled meat and closed her eyes. Truth to be told, food back in the ancient times seemed to be better than food from her own time. Sure, there weren't any French Fries, but she probably would live without that for a while. If both are able to get out of this book. "Good morning, my daughter." Her 'dad', Milos, came over and kissed the top of her head. Lia knew that the people spoke Greek here, but somehow she understood what they were saying. "Good morning, dad."

Adonis was behind the house, scrubbing the walls filled with graffiti. 'Stupid nymphs.' He thought as he splashed water on the wall, the colors washing to the ground. He then heard footsteps and guessed that it was Tad, probably coming there to discuss about the two girls that took their friend's place. Adonis never thought ill of them, although they spoke of some unusual things like, 'technology' and 'cellphone'.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 07-15-2010, 11:34 PM

Angela finished her breakfast then looked at her parents "I'm going to go see Pandora, alright?" she asked. She didn't wait for an answer, though, and left straight away to go find Pandora.

Tad arrived at Adonis' place and walked up behind him "hey there, what're you doing?" he asked. He knew that Adonis wasn't particularily against the girls, so he tried to tactfully bring the subject up

_KumikoChristaBella_
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-16-2010, 04:31 AM

"Oh look, Adara's coming." Calista's 'mother' mused from the kitchen. She then looked over at the food and rushed at the door, opening it for Angela. "Hey, Adara." She said, smiling. "Good morning, Adara. Join us for breakfast! We have plenty of food to share!" Milos said, patting Ali's head.

"Oh, hey Tad." Adonis said, facing the wall. He started to scrub it using a piece of cloth he snatched from the kitchen. "Those nymphs keep playing with their colors. Especially on my house." He grumbled, feeing water on his feet.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 07-16-2010, 04:38 AM

"Oh, no thank you. I already ate before I came" Angela declined. "Hey, Pandora, you want to head to town with me?" she asked Calista. The look in her eyes sent an unvoiced comment of 'I'm planning on learning more about our lives and figuring out how to get home.'

"I hate it when that happens. It takes forever to clean up" Tad commented and watched Adonis clean "hey, Adonis, what do you think of those girls? I know that you aren't particularily against them, but i wanted to know what your opinion was on them" Tad reasoned.

_KumikoChristaBella_
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-16-2010, 03:23 PM

Seeing the look in her eyes, Calista nodded. "I'll be right back, okay?" She said, grabbing a piece of bread before she went with Angela. Once they were far enough, she sighed, biting into the bread. "Do you think 'they' could help us?" Ali asked, meaning the two boys that they had met when they stumbled there.

"Well, for one thing, they are okay. I mean, they didn't try to hurt us." Adonis said, scrubbing the wall. He then continued, "I was just thinking that they might've come from the future. I mean, they mentioned weird things that we haven't heard of before." The soapy suds went between his toes. "And lastly, they need our help to get back. I mean, you miss the real Pandora, right?"

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 07-16-2010, 04:45 PM

"I don't think the question is if they can, I think it's more a question of if they will" Angela pointed out. "The one, what's his name, the nice one... um... Adonis. Adonis I think would help us. The other one, though, I get the feeling that he doesn't like us. At all. It might take some convincing for him to help us. But if we word it the right way he might" she pointed out.

Tad clenched his fist and leaned against the wall "of course I miss her, you idiot! And they don't need our help, they are masquerading as Pandora and Adara! They took them away from us and sent them to who knows where. And if it really is the future as you seen to think, then think of how confused and scared the real Pandora and Adara are! How could these imposters possibly need our help when they probably know how to get back themselves?" Tad argued.

_KumikoChristaBella_
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-17-2010, 04:53 AM

"Well, how do we do that? You do know that I am not good at speaking in public. I sunk badly during those three speeches that I had to do back at school." Calista groaned, although she was thinking about something else as she talked. "Hey, Angela. Why does everyone else think that we're both Pandora and Adara, while those boys recognized us as strangers?" Ali asked, the question hanging in her mind as she spoke.

"They don't know how they got here." Adonis said, with a voice that he rarely used on anyone else. He then dipped the cloth in the bucket of water and scrubbed the wall. "Now, I miss Adara, too. I am also angry at this sudden change. Just think of it as a challenge the gods gave to us."

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 07-17-2010, 06:25 PM

"I don't know... maybe they just... saw the change happen or something. I mean what else could it be?" Angela asked. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair "Well... maybe if... if we convince them that by helping us, the real Adara and Pandora will show up. That has to be worth something, at least" she suggested.

Tad sighed and looked down "the what are we being tested on? Why would they come here? We're nobodies... why would the gods take interest in tormenting souls such as ours? What could the purpose of this test be and how do we complete it?" he asked, looking at Adonis at the very end.

_AnaTolia_
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2010, 03:46 AM

"Well, I can't think of anything else besides what you said." Calista groaned, still munching on the piece of bread that she snatched on the table. An idea popped in her mind. "Well, since we are in Greece, it probably means that there are real gods and goddesses!" After a while, though, her idea started to waver. "Nah. It can't be. They aren't real." As soon as she said those words, a deep rumble could be heard coming from the sky. Raising her head, Ali shook it. "Well, they probably were the ones that brought us here in the first place. The question is, why? Do they expect us to change history or something?"

"You know, I don't know the answers to any of those questions, Tad. The gods are very unpredictable." Adonis sighed, placing both of his wet hands on his hips. "What if you offer some sacrifices to Athena? She might tell us something. We are in her city anyway."

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 07-18-2010, 03:53 AM

"Whether they're real or not, though, this is their religion. I suggest we learn as much as we can about them. To these people, they are real" Angela pointed out. "But, you do have a point as to why we would be sent here, replacing the reals ones. But, if I remember correctly... Athena is the Goddess of wisdom. Perhaps she could shed some light on the situation. If she really is real, then maybe she can help us" she offered.

"Not only that, but she's the goddess of wisdom. It couldn't hurt... expecially if it would bring Pandora and Adara back" Tad consented. He looked at Adonis "why don't you come with me, i know you're as curious as I am" he suggested.

_AnaTolia_
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2010, 04:31 PM

Calista had a smile spread on her face. Athena was her favorite Greek goddess once she learned about her back in middle school. "They might have the same idea right now." She said, finishing off her piece of bread. Ali then saw a house in a short distance and asked, "This is Adonis' house, right?"

"Of course I am." Adonis smiled, hearing Tad say that he was as curious about this as Tad is. "After I finish off washing this down." He stepped back to see how much he had done and sighed. There were more graffiti right near the roof. He isn't that tall. His house was a two-story house.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 07-18-2010, 06:28 PM

Angela looked where Calista had indicated and nodded "yeah... Adara seems to remember that" she pointed out. "Why don't we go see if he'd like to go with us... of course... that other guy is probably there as well. Be prepared to do some convincing, Ali" she suggested.

Tad looked up at the graffiti and thought. "You could always just toss the water up and pray to Poisedon that it washes away. Or we could recruit a couple more people and form a human ladder... unless you happen to have a ladder nearby" he suggested.

_KumikoChristaBella_
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-20-2010, 03:36 AM

"Aww, Angela!" Calista groaned. "You know I'm not good at speaking. Especially in front of other people. Remember?" She then remembered about the time at school when they had to say a speech, right in front of other people. "That was a horrid time. I could barely speak. You were just there, batting your innocent eyelashes at me. That didn't help, you know!"

"Well, to tell you the truth, I haven't been making enough sacrifices to Poseidon lately." Adonis nervously laughed, scratching his head. "So, I don't think he would hear me now." Spotting two figures nearing his house, he pointed out, "Oh, there they are! We could just ask them for help."

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 07-20-2010, 04:02 AM

Angela smiled at the memory "then I'll do the speaking and you bat your innocent eyelashes. You're cute, maybe you can flirt your way into getting their help" she said with a smirk. They walked up to the boys and Angela smiled "hi guys. What're you doing?" she asked.

Tad sighed at the thought of asking their help, but he agreed that they needed help. "We're trying to clean the rest of the graffiti off of Adonis' home. Could you help us? The rest of it is rather high up" he pointed out "What a coincedence, we were just about to ask your help too" Adara commented. Tad just rolled his eyes.

Last edited by Midnight_Shadow; 07-20-2010 at 04:23 AM.. Reason: coding

_AnaTolia_
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2010, 03:45 AM

"Flirt?" Calista asked, baffled. She then saw them nearing and kept silent as Adara talked with Tad. "Well, do you have some kind of ladder nearby?" She asked, stealing glances to Tad as she talked.

Adonis shook his head. "My mother doesn't own a ladder, but I was hoping you could come up with an idea. Tad here says we could make a human ladder." He crossed his arms and leaned against the wet wall.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 07-21-2010, 02:55 PM

Angela, always the creative problem solver, walked right up to Adonis and surveyed the area. She tested out everything, how firm the ground was, how far up the graffiti was, everything. "A human ladder is one way, maybe you culd find a stick and attach the cloth to that" she suggested.

Tad had to admit it, he was... slightl impressed by how Adara haneld the problema hand. He looked around "of course, there is a flaw in your plan. Were in the world are we goig to find a stick?" he asked. His comment caused her temper to flare up and she rolled her eyes. Still and all, she turned to Adonis "Adonis, would you happen to have something long to attatch the cloth to? it doesn't have to be long enough to reach the graffiti, the human ladder idea is still open if need be" she told him, a sickly sweet tone in hr voice. Do not tell me that she is flirting with him, Tad thought angerly and looked at Pandora, who was standing next to him "Does she always do this?" he asked, compeltely irritated.

Last edited by Midnight_Shadow; 07-22-2010 at 04:55 AM..

_AnaTolia_
*^_^*

Old 07-22-2010, 04:53 AM

Calista slightly jumped hearing Tad ask her a question about Angela's flirting. "N-not always." She replied carefully, distracting herself by looking all around for some kind of stick.

Adonis knew that Angela was flirting with her and tried to hide the rising blush from his cheeks. He had feelings for the real Adara, but none like this. "I-I think I have a cane back in the house. I'll go get it!" He said, dashing off to the inside of the house. "Adonis? Is Adara and Pandora out there?" His mother asked, washing some tunics. He was about to say no when he remembered that the older folk knew the two as the real Adara and Pandora. "Yes. They're helping me out with the graffiti."

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 07-22-2010, 05:28 AM

I can't believe I was flirting with him! Angel though, mortified at the thought that she did that. She joined Calista and gave her "the look," the look with the big eyes and the pout "help Ali, what am I going to do about this?" she asked,sounding absoltely pathetic.

Tad raised his eyebrow when he saw the look Adara gave Pandora "quit being so pathetic and suck it up. Just... don't do it again and you'll be fine" he told her, a little bit of anger in his voice. He went inside the house to help Adonis locate the cane, he had no intention of beng alone with the imposters. He had no intenion of being with them period.

_AnaTolia_
*^_^*

Old 07-23-2010, 03:50 AM

Calista rolled her eyes. "It would be best if you don't do it again." She said, looking at her squarely in the eyes. She has been given 'the look' so many times that she has become immune to it. But, there were times when she would give in just to stop the incessant pleading.

Searching through his mother's bedroom, he stumbled upon the cane under her bed. The cane was bejeweled, it looked like the enormous eyes of an owl. He remembered that his mother got it from the market after hearing that the cane would grant miracles from the goddess Athena herself. "Well, the handle does look like the head of an owl." He said to himself as he saw Tad approach him.

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 07-23-2010, 04:04 AM

Angela pretended to have tears well up in her eyes "that doesn't help any! You're so mean, Ali!! What if he thinks I'm weird? What if he's mad at me? ...Why do I even care?" she whined. "Now we've got to wait for them to come out and I have to face him! Whatam I going to do?" she asked overdramaticly.

"Then let it grant us wisdom in cleaning your home as well as getting the imposters out of here and getting te real ones back" Tad said, slight resentment in his voice. "Let's go, I want to get this over and done with so we can find out how to get rid of them" he said before you fall victim to Adara's flirting, he thought bitterly.

Last edited by Midnight_Shadow; 07-23-2010 at 04:14 AM..

_AnaTolia_
*^_^*

Old 07-23-2010, 08:05 PM

"Now why would he be mad at you? It was just a bit of harmless flirting." Calista said, exasperated. She was somewhat relieved that both boys were inside. With them gone, she could speak freely as she always did whenever she was with Angela. "And just be yourself. I'm just surprised you care about what he thinks, considering you just met him." 'And just be myself. How many times have I told myself that?' Ali sarcastically thought.

"O-okay." Adonis said, hesitantly. 'That was definitely flirting.' He thought as he walked out of the house. He then handed Angela the stick. "I'll go get the rag." He grabbed the rag from the bucket full of water.