xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-27-2011, 09:44 PM

A world where the last devil king just died and now his son takes over the throne and it was like 50 years ago. And now he is a young male but it is like 100 years old and he is getting bored and needs a queen for himself and needs one before his turns 101 in 5 months or he will lose the throne. In the human world a girl who likes to be alone and she is a sweet girl and wishes for something to happen to her. Will she met someone or be in danger.

Name Angel
Age 17
Bio Angel is a girl that is alone a lot and she is a goth and emo girl and she had learned about the devil and god way and thinks that the devil is not real that much and thinks will she meet the devil.
likes books her hair the devil
fears the devil
picture

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-27-2011, 10:04 PM

Name: Zane
Bio: Zane is a devil, in the flesh. He has found a liking for music, and he is king of a society of devils living amongst the humans unknown to them, but the few that have the ability to see them for what they are, mainly priest otherwise. He is expected to choose a queen, and the female devils are trying to winhim over with many things most males would go for, he is looking for the right one.
Fears: having his heart broken, so he doesn't open up to love very easily.
Picture: (as human) (no human has seen him in devil form and lived to tell what it looked like)
(as devil)

Last edited by VampHunterX13666; 01-31-2011 at 11:53 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-28-2011, 12:27 AM

Angel was in her room and looking at herself in the mirror and thought to herself "I don't understand anything anymore my life is going no where why am I still here?" Angel said to herself but she had no time to stop now she was going to sing in the graveyard for her mother and she would like it as well. Angel got her outfit and left her home and went to the graveyard and saw the grave of her dear mother. Angel was looking at the sky it was dark and felt something might happen and than Angel sang a son it was called The devil. It is rare for people to hear it but the Devil could hear it if the devil was real and angel is a good singer and the devil could know if she was good or not.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-28-2011, 08:12 PM

Zane was up to his usaul duties, making sure none of the devils were killed in fights, or burned up in the human world, he was bored, but needed to keep thr throne, he didn't want to think of what would happen if he lost it to a strange devil. He heard a girl singing the song he knew too well. He changed his form to seem human and went up to the human world, a couple of devils looking at him confusedly. He walked to the graveyard where he heard it and listened from a tree just at the edge, near where the girl was. He could tell what kind of person she was, and found her to be quite pretty as well.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-29-2011, 12:00 AM

Angel was done singing she looked at the grave of her mother and smiled as well and she walked toward the gate out of the graveyard. Angel was walking and than she saw a man looking at her and thought he was weird and felt something about him and she looked away from him. Angel left the graveyard and was heading back to her home and thought that guy she saw was weird. Angel got to her room and lay on the bed and she did live in a rich home and she had a balcony and the door was opened and the moon was shining on her and angel was wearing a black night gown and she feel right to sleep.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-29-2011, 01:32 AM

Zane didn't know what it was about that girl, but he liked her, the female devils may hate him for it but he wanted her as his queen. He found where she lived when she was asleep and sat there watching her sleep. Loookng so innocent. He then left before she woke up snd found him, he didn't go bacl to his realm though he walked around in the human world.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-29-2011, 01:39 AM

Angel saw the moon shining on her still and she woke up and run her head and felt something weird. Angel left her home and went down to the street and looked around and really felt something weird and than she walked around and saw the garden and went in it. Angel saw the roses and saw a white rose and it was her favorite rose and she put it and smell it and tried to sing the devil song again.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-29-2011, 05:00 PM

He heard the devil song for the second time tonight, he wondered if the girl wanted to see him. He walked into a garden and found the girl, looking just as pretty as in the graveyard. This time he didn't hide he walked out in the open and waited for her to notice him.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-29-2011, 06:56 PM

Angel stopped singing and smell the white rose again and when she took the rose in her hand and smiled and loved the white roses and than she turned and saw the man again and Angel didn't think who he was or why he was here and looking at her. Angel got a little closer to him but not to close and than she said "Hello Sir who are you?"

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-29-2011, 07:15 PM

"Hello maam." he greets her. "Lets say that that song you were singing told me about the kind of person you are, some say it can call me." he says smiling. He knew she was warry of him. He noticed the surroundings added to her beauty quite well, he wondered what she thought of him, but didn't really want to ask for fear of seeming like a stalker, well more of one.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-29-2011, 07:24 PM

Angel looked at him and felt something about was a little different from the others and really backed up away from him and was still holding the rose in her hand and than she drop it on the ground and looked at him with her dark black eyes looking at him "are you the Devil that song can only be heard by the devil." Angel looked at him and she was scared of him.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-29-2011, 07:30 PM

"Yes, but I'm not here to hurt you, I promise you that." he says. He didn't know what to do now, he didn't want to scare her away, but he didn't want to do nothing either. He thought carefully on his next words. "I heard the song and got curious, I thought I should see who was singing it, and see if they needed help or something like that."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-29-2011, 10:15 PM

Angel looked at him and picked up the white rose and looked at him and couldn't look away from him and knew he was good looking as well and her voice when she sang was something her mother taught her. "Alright than the song is not bad my mother taught me that song when I was a child but my mother said not to sing it but I still do cause I love to sing it and I sang it to her grave and I thought it would be great to sing it and people say that the devil is looking for a wife but I don't know why on earth I wonder who could be the lucky girl to be your with sir." Angel looked at him and her eyes black like the sky her hair like the snow.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-30-2011, 01:27 AM

"Well, I'm not sure why you would wonder about that." he says smiling kindly. "I am looking for a wife, you wouldn't believe how many female devils have tried to seduce me into picking them, all to no avail though, it does seem however that maybe a human girl maybe lucky enough for that honor." he continues, not saying what he thought directly. "Although why I need a wife before I turn 101 is beyond me, I really wouldn't know."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-30-2011, 01:33 AM

Angel looked at him and for the first time she smiled at him and she has the cutest smile ever. "Well they saw that if the devil king as no queen that he will die but I hope she is a nice one if I was her I would be your queen if you ever pick me you are a sweet guy and I always dream to meet you and maybe marry you but it might not be cool if you don't like me like that way." Angel looked at him and she was going to cry.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-30-2011, 01:40 AM

"Ah, but my sweet, I have choosen you." he says. "I haven't met anyone with a purer soul, and your smile is just so cute, not to mention you yourself is just gorgeus, if you'll be my queen I'd be honored, and I'd make it worth while for you if you want something you'll have it." he promised. "What do you say?" he asked her. After all the no one said anything about him choosing a human girl to be his queen.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-30-2011, 03:23 AM

Angel back was facing was him when she heard he wants her as his queen and she was blushing and than she looked at him and she was holding the white rose in her hand and she got closer to him and put her hand on his cheek and smiled. "Devil I would love to be your queen but don't you think i am too young to be married and what would happen if they find out that the devil is going to marry a human girl.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-31-2011, 11:58 AM

Zane looked at her kindly. "They will approve of anyone who makes me happy, if they are loyal, if not, they can suck it up, I am they're ruler, and they will follow me to the end." he says. "As for how young you are, I've been alive for 100 years and I've seen 12 and 13 year olds get married for stupid reasons. If you'd like we could make it about love not just so I have a queen." he hopes he didn't scare her off with that last part. He felt the smooth skin of her hand on his cheek, and loved the feel of it, it was a luxury a human girl, mainly, had.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-02-2011, 08:46 PM

Angel looked at him and smiled at him and she was not scared of him "I think people do that a lot when i was young my mother told me that she married father she was so young like my age and father was like older than her it was not like others but she loved my father so much. my father died right after i was born and my mother died like a year ago from getting hit by a car it was sad for me and i live in my aunt and uncle home they are my mother brother home. They treat me bad cause of my mother death and I hate them so much." Angel looked at him and put her hand on his cheek and smiled at him. "Do you think I could become a great queen?"

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-03-2011, 01:14 PM

"With support and kindness you will be a spectacular queen, and my people will come to know they can trust you, some are a bit suspicous of humans, but this will ease that in them." he says. "Are you really not afraid of me?" he asked curiously. "All the legends and myths say the devil is a brutal, evil being, do you believe that?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-04-2011, 08:21 PM

Angel looked at him and back up a little bit and still looking at him "well I don't think you are evil I know the devil is but how can you be evil if you want to marry a human to be your queen?" Angel looked at him and really thought he was a good looking still but she knows she wants to help the people in hell but doesn't know why he is nice to her and picks her.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-04-2011, 09:10 PM

"I do have a reputation that doesn't capture a side of me that isn't shown to all. I can be evil and cruel, but I try not to be, I have done things I'm not proud of, maybe the humans and devils can have peace if they see that we can live in peace." he says. "That is one of my hopes, and I chose you becasue, well your pretty,and like i said you have good soul."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-12-2011, 09:06 PM

Angel looked at him and knew something was wrong and bad but Angel looked at him with her eyes light purple and smiled at him. Bella looked at him and she didn't know she had a good soul in her even through she as been through rough for a long time and felt like her life is will be bad but Angel looked at him and smiled at him. Angel put her hand on his cheek and smiled "my family wants me to go to this ball tomorrow night I don't know if I should go it is like what princess's and prince's would go to what you think?"

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-12-2011, 09:12 PM

"Ah, so he is at his usul tricks is he?" he says out loud. "If you do would you mind me coming with you?" heasked curiously. "The one hosting it, he's a bad creature, he's not a devil, but he's wanted the throne for milanium, it should be fun, he wouldn't hurt you, but he would also try to get you to be on his side, and overthrow me, no doubt he's heard that I've chosen you, he has people who can tell the future." he hoped he wasen't scaring her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-19-2011, 05:48 PM

Angel looked at him and something more evil than any devil or human. Likes was using tricks to get girls at his party and Angel really hated it but her aunt and uncle wanted her to go and when he wanted to go with her she was happy that he was coming with her and she was so happy as well. "than what is he than a vampire a demon what I have red you hated more person it was a fallen angel who was not a devil but he was a dark angel." Angelthought it was him but she might be wrong on that "you can come with me and I need to get my dress out of my closet and the party is tonight I guess it might be only 5 in the afternoon but it will start at 8 I must get ready. Can you meet me at the woods it is not far from his home as well." Angel was gone and went to her room and went to the bathroom and was taking a shower for her first date with a devil.