NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-20-2011, 05:16 PM

Sighing Adrian watched him, "Are you just going to ignore me the whole time? We're going to need to make conversation in order for this to work. So you'll have to get rid of whatever this thing is you have against me because we're partners and I'm not trading with anyone else," he scowled waiting for the boy to look up at him.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-20-2011, 06:20 PM

Ian reluctantly raised his head and looked at him. "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'm just not used t-to people talking t-to me." he stuttered. He mentally cursed himself for stuttering in front of him. It made him look like an idiot and that was the last thing that he wanted.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-20-2011, 08:18 PM

Adrian sighed running a hand through his hair, "Don't worry about it, I just like to be able to interact with people," he said with a shrug. "We're only supposed to begin brainstorming right now, so it's alright if you don't have any idea's, I don't really either," he said before sitting next to him.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-20-2011, 08:29 PM

"A-Alright." Ian stuttered. He still didn't really understand the assignment. He figured that the teacher would explain after everyone picked partners. Unless, of course, the teacher already explained. And with his luck, she probably already did.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-20-2011, 09:07 PM

Looking at him for a minute he frowned, "Do you understand what we're supposed to do?" he asked. Adrian got out some paper so that he could take down notes, he usually got good grades in all of his classes.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-20-2011, 09:10 PM

"N-No.." Ian stuttered. Now he felt really stupid for not taking notes. But when the teacher was talking he tended to just tune it all out. His gaze went back down to his desk. "I-I'm sorry." he muttered.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-20-2011, 09:25 PM

"Oh don't worry about it, if you have a question all you have to do is ask. I won't bite," Adrian told him. "Basically we're just doing a research topic on whatever we want, it has to be something interesting because we're going to present it in front of the class. It's just a free topic sort of thing, and it won't be hard at all."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-20-2011, 09:32 PM

Ian nodded to that first thing. He could do that. Though he probably won't. And the assignment didn't sound to hard. The part that bothered him was the presenting it to the class. He wasn't sure if he could do that. "I-Is there anything you want to do?" he asked.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-22-2011, 01:18 AM

Thinking for a moment he shrugged, "Well there really isn't anything that I have in mind. But we still have time to come up with something, it's really no rush. That's why we're just brainstorming right now," he said with a small smile. "But this is the only class time we're getting, everything else is going to have to be done outside of school."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-22-2011, 01:21 AM

Ian nodded a bit at the first thing. That was what brainstorming was about. But the part about working after school was the problem. As long as they didn't work together after school he should probably be fine. If not, he would probably panic and make a complete fool of himself.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-22-2011, 01:27 AM

"Will you be able to do that today? It won't be until around six because I have practice," he told him softly not sure how the boy would act outside of school. "We could grab some food or something and then start working on it," Adrian Suggested.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-22-2011, 01:29 AM

"Y-Yeah.. I can do that t-today." Ian stuttered. Of course. The opposite of what he wanted happened. "T-That all sounds good." Just then, the bell rang. He instantly gathered his things and was out the door. He really needed some space to think clearly.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-22-2011, 01:34 AM

Adrian nodded before sighing, they hadn't even gone over where they were going to meet or anything. 'He's a different one,' he thought before grabbing his things and walking out of the door and found his friends. Running a hand through his hair he had to break it to them that he couldn't hang out after practice.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-22-2011, 01:36 AM

Ian went up to a place that he knew that only he went. He ran up the stairs until he reached the roof. It was a good place for him to get some fresh air and to just think. Chances are, he would spend the rest of the day up here. It didn't matter. He didn't pay to much attention in class anyway. So that didn't matter. He went and sat on the edge of the roof and stared out into the yard.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-22-2011, 05:33 PM

After talking in the halls for a while Adrian headed to his last class of the day, the day was so strange that he was glad it was almost over. 'This class, and practice. Then I can get out of here,' he told him self with a sigh before taking his seat in the class.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-22-2011, 08:42 PM

Ian heard the bell ring for the next class to start. But it didn't make him move. In his mind, he was going over every conversation he had today with Adrian. He spoke more to him today than he had his entire life. It was a bit much to take in, seeing as the popular boy never even noticed him before.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-22-2011, 09:36 PM

This class had to be the most boring out of all of the ones he had, so Adrian usually just dosed off or checked out which ever came first. Today he fell asleep and luckily the teacher hadn't payed attention, otherwise that would be two detentions for him. "Shit, I'm going to have to miss part of practice" he thought to himself with a scowl as the bell rang. 'Now I have to find that kid,' he grumbled before moving out into the hallway.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-22-2011, 10:27 PM

Ian vaguely heard the bell ring, signaling the end of school. He waited another few minutes before getting up and going back down into the school. He went to his locker and gathered what he needed for his homework. Then sighed. He didn't know if he should wait for Adrian or not. He started walking as he thought about that.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-26-2011, 04:28 AM

Adrian decided to walk around a little bit before detention, maybe he could find the kid that way. 'Why is this kid so difficult?' he thought to himself with a small frown as he scanned the hallways.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-26-2011, 04:32 AM

Ian decided it would be best to just leave and come back later. But, on his way out, he ran into Adrian. He fell back. "I'm sorry.." he automatically muttered, standing back up, his eyes on the floor.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 03-15-2011, 11:56 PM

Turning around Adrian looked to see who had ran into him, the same kid from earlier. "There you all, I've been looking for you. Where do you want to meet after I get out of practice?" he asked raising an eyebrow at him and not giving him a chance to leave.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-15-2011, 11:59 PM

"..T-The library is fine." Ian told Adrian. He can't believe that he kept running into him. That was so embarrassing! He still wouldn't look directly at him. It was to hard and he was still not used to the most popular boy in school looking at him. And talking to him.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 05-15-2011, 06:59 PM

(I'm sorry, I've been really busy for the last coupe of months.)

Looking at the boy for a moment, Adrian frowned. "Okay, I'll be there at six, and we'll make this as short as possible," he told him before glancing up at the time. "I have to go now, so I'll see you later," Adrian said before jogging out to practice, hopefully it would go by quickly, he just wanted the day to be over with.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-15-2011, 08:59 PM

{{It's alright.}}

"Bye.." Ian said. But Adrian was already gone. Sighing, he made sure he had all the things he needed before leaving. He didn't go home. Not at first. He just went straight to the library. Might as well go ahead and get started on the work before the other could arrive.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 05-16-2011, 01:58 AM

Adrian's practiced lasted for about an hour since he had gotten there late, after he was done he quickly showered in the locker room before heading to the library. It was a little earlier than six o'clock but he didn't mind having to wait, but once he was inside he found that Ian was already there. Walking over to him he set his stuff down before taking a seat across from him, "Hey, you've already gotten started?" he asked looking at the work on the table.